- Brand: XyzalGeneric: Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride
- Brand: GenvoyaGeneric: Elvitegravir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: SymtuzaGeneric: Darunavir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: Claritin DGeneric: Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: MotegrityGeneric: Prucalopride Tablets
- Brand: CimduoGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: SeglurometGeneric: Ertugliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Synalgos DCGeneric: Aspirin, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate Capsules, USP
- Brand: Xigduo XRGeneric: Dapagliflozin and Metformin HCl Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: ZutriproGeneric: hydrocodone bitartrate, chlorpheniramine maleate, and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Brand: Flovent DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: HycofenixGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, and Guaifenesin Oral Solution
- Brand: VarubiGeneric: Rolapitant Tablets
- Brand: Viekira PakGeneric: Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, and Ritonavir tablets; Dasabuvir Tablets
- Brand: Viekira XRGeneric: Dasabuvir, Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, and Ritonavir Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: BiktarvyGeneric: Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: DescovyGeneric: Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: AzelexGeneric: Azelaic Acid Cream
- Brand: JulucaGeneric: Dolutegravir and Rilpivirine Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: SolosecGeneric: Secnidazole Oral Granules
- Brand: AirDuo RespiClick Inhalation PowderGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: KalydecoGeneric: Ivacaftor
- Brand: LyricaGeneric: Pregabalin
- Brand: Lyrica CRGeneric: Pregabalin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: NuvessaGeneric: Metronidazole Vaginal Gel
- Brand: AggrenoxGeneric: Aspirin, Extended-Release Dipyridamole Capsules
- Brand: ElapraseGeneric: Idursulfase Solution
- Brand: InvokametGeneric: Canagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Pylera CapsulesGeneric: Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium
- Brand: ReziraGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- Brand: SynjardyGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Vemlidy TabletsGeneric: Tenofovir Alafenamide
- Brand: TekturnaGeneric: Aliskiren Tablets
- Brand: OdefseyGeneric: Emtricitabine, Rilpivirine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Fixed-dose Combination Tablets
- Brand: Soma Compound with CodeineGeneric: Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine
- Brand: Synjardy XR Extended-release TabletsGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-release
- Brand: Finacea GelGeneric: Azelaic Acid
- Brand: CerdelgaGeneric: Eiglustat Capsules
- Brand: DutrebisGeneric: Lamivudine and Raltegravir Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: JardianceGeneric: Empagliflozin Tablets
- Brand: VandazoleGeneric: Metronidazole Vaginal Gel
- Brand: ZelnormGeneric: Tegaserod Maleate
- Brand: Zemplar CapsulesGeneric: Paricalcitol
- Brand: Allegra-DGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl
- Brand: Allegra-D 24 HourGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl 180 and Pseudoephendrine HCl 240
- Brand: ArmonAir RespiClickGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate Multidose Dry Powder Inhaler for Oral Inhalation
- Brand: Corlanor Generic: Ivabradine Tablets
- Brand: FragminGeneric: Dalteparin
- Brand: MirceraGeneric: Methoxy Polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta
- Brand: OrkambiGeneric: Lumacaftor and Ivacaftor Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: PrevpacGeneric: Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin
- Brand: Proquin XRGeneric: Ciprofloxacin Hcl
- Brand: RaxarGeneric: Grepafloxacin
- Brand: SpirivaGeneric: Tiotropium Bromide
- Brand: SYMFIGeneric: efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Brand: Symfi LoGeneric: Efavirenz, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: DopteletGeneric: Avatrombopag Tablets
- Brand: EgatenGeneric: Triclabendazole Tablets
- Brand: EvotazGeneric: Atazanavir and Cobicistat Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: Fiorinal with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital Compound With Codeine
- Brand: JentaduetoGeneric: Linagliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Brand: Omeclamox-PakGeneric: Omeprazole Delayed-release Capsules
- Brand: SprixGeneric: Ketorolac Tromethamine Nasal Spray
- Brand: TrogarzoGeneric: Ibalizumab-uiyk Injection
- Brand: Wixela InhubGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Anoro ElliptaGeneric: Umeclidinium and Vilanterol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: BenlystaGeneric: Belimumab
- Brand: DuzalloGeneric: Lesinurad and Allopurinol Tablets
- Brand: EllaGeneric: Ulipristal Acetate Tablet
- Brand: Epivir-HBVGeneric: Lamivudine Tablets and Oral Solution
- Brand: FarxigaGeneric: Dapagliflozin Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: GalafoldGeneric: Migalastat Capsules
- Brand: Invokamet XRGeneric: canagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride
- Brand: IsentressGeneric: Raltegravir Tablets
- Brand: Stelara InjectionGeneric: Ustekinumab
- Brand: ThalomidGeneric: Thalidomide
- Brand: Utibron NeohalerGeneric: Indacaterol and Glycopyrrolate Inhalation Powder, for Oral Inhalation Use
- Brand: XuridenGeneric: Uridine Triacetate Oral Granules
- Brand: AptivusGeneric: Tipranavir
- Brand: Ascomp with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine, and Codeine Phosphate Capsules
- Brand: Azulfidine EN-TabsGeneric: Sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablets
- Brand: BepreveGeneric: Bepotastine Besilate Ophthalmic Solution 1.5%
- Brand: Cardene I.V.Generic: Nicardipine Hydrochloride
- Brand: CinqairGeneric: Reslizumab for Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: GazyvaGeneric: Obinutuzumab Injection
- Brand: IlumyaGeneric: Tildrakizumab-asmn Injection, for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Indocin SRGeneric: Indomethacin Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: JakafiGeneric: Ruxolitinib
- Brand: Kapspargo SprinkleGeneric: Metoprolol Succinate Capsules
- Brand: MoxidectinGeneric: Moxidectin Tablets
- Brand: PrandinGeneric: Repaglinide
- Brand: PrezistaGeneric: Darunavir
- Brand: Tuzistra XRGeneric: Codeine Polistirex, Chlorpheniramine Polistirex Extended-release Oral Suspension
- Brand: ValturnaGeneric: Aliskiren and Valsartan, USP Tablets
- Brand: ViberziGeneric: Eluxadoline Tablets
- Brand: CompleraGeneric: Emtricitabine/Rilpivirine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: CymbaltaGeneric: Duloxetine Hcl
- Brand: EpclusaGeneric: Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir Fixed-dose Combination Tablets
- Brand: HarvoniGeneric: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Tablets
- Brand: SelzentryGeneric: Maraviroc
- Brand: SigniforGeneric: Pasireotide Diaspartate for Injection
- Brand: Signifor-LARGeneric: Pasireotide for Injectable Suspension, for Intramuscular Use
- Brand: SoltamoxGeneric: Tamoxifen Citrate
- Brand: SymdekoGeneric: Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor Tablets and Ivacaftor Tablets
- Brand: VoseviGeneric: Sofosbuvir
- Brand: ZepatierGeneric: Elbasvir and Grazoprevir Tablets
- Brand: UltresaGeneric: Pancrelipase
- Brand: AfrezzaGeneric: Insulin Human Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Arnuity ElliptaGeneric: Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: AtriplaGeneric: Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Brand: Azulfidine EN-tabsGeneric: sulfasalazine Delayed Release Tablets
- Brand: CrixivanGeneric: Indinavir Sulfate
- Brand: CytoveneGeneric: Ganciclovir
- Brand: DiflucanGeneric: Fluconazole
- Brand: ExforgeGeneric: Amlodipine and Valsartan
- Brand: Fioricet with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital Acetaminophen Caffeine Capsules
- Brand: HelidacGeneric: Bismuth Subsalicylate
- Brand: LonsurfGeneric: Trifluridine and Tipiracil Tablets
- Brand: MavyretGeneric: glecaprevir and pibrentasvir
- Brand: MyrbetriqGeneric: Mirabegron
- Brand: PliaglisGeneric: Lidocaine and Tetracaine
- Brand: PomalystGeneric: Pomalidomide Capsules
- Brand: Seebri NeohalerGeneric: Glycopyrrolate Inhalation Powder, for Oral Inhalation Use
- Brand: TemixysGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: Trelegy ElliptaGeneric: Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: TruvadaGeneric: Emtricitabine Tenofovir DF
- Brand: XtrelusGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Guaifenesin Tablets
- Brand: TambocorGeneric: Flecainide
- Brand: AdcircaGeneric: Tadalafil Tablets
- Brand: Advair DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: AmericaineGeneric: Benzocaine
- Brand: AvycazGeneric: Ceftazidime-avibactam for Injection
- Brand: Boniva Generic: Ibandronate Sodium
- Brand: DelstrigoGeneric: Doravirine, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: DiclegisGeneric: Doxylamine Succinate and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Delayed-release Tablets
- Brand: IntelenceGeneric: Etravirine Tablets
- Brand: LexivaGeneric: Fosamprenavir Calcium
- Brand: NolvadexGeneric: Tamoxifen Citrate
- Brand: OluxGeneric: Clobetasol Propionate
- Brand: SovaldiGeneric: Sofosbuvir Tablets
- Brand: StribildGeneric: Elvitegravir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, Tenofovir DF
- Brand: SyneraGeneric: Lidocaine and Tetracaine
- Brand: TivicayGeneric: Doutegravir 50mg Tablets
- Brand: Tylenol-CodeineGeneric: Acetaminophen and Codeine
- Brand: ZymarGeneric: Gatifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Zyrtec-DGeneric: Cetirizine, Pseudoephedrine
- Generic: Milk Thistle
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Food and Recipes: All About HoneySource: WebMD - Health Tools
Honey's been used to heal wounds, ease allergies and sweeten things up for centuries. What is it? Where does it get these special powers, and can it really do everything it gets credit for?
- Picture of Breast AnatomySource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Breast Anatomy and learn more about Medical Anatomy.
- Diet-Wrecking Foods: Smoothies, Lattes, Popcorn, and More in PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Some foods we think of as super-nutritious aren't really that good for you. Find out which foods don't live up to the name. See this list of 11 foods that seem healthy but can be shockingly high in fat, sugar, and calories. Tips show better options that still taste great.
- The Most Common Food Allergies for Kids and AdultsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What common food allergens cause the most problems for adults and children? See this list of common food allergies and learn to avoid allergens with these tips.
- Diabetes Pictures Slideshow: 11 Low-Sugar Drink IdeasSource: OnHealth
Searching for low-sugar drink ideas? This pictures slideshow has eleven beverages ideal for people with diabetes and those looking to cut down on sugary drinks. Learn to make diet lemonades, fruit smoothies, ginger ale, cafe mochas and more.
- Is Extra Sugar Hiding In Your Food?Source: OnHealth Optimized
Hidden sugar sources in food are everywhere, from breakfast cereals to smoothies. Even “no-sugar-added” foods may have sneaky sugar sources like fruit juice. If you want to follow a sugar-free diet, if you have diabetes or if you want to lose weight, use these tips to avoid sugar in your snacks and meals.
- Picture of Bee, Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket StingsSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Bee, Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket Stings and learn more about Skin Problems and Treatments.
- COPD Foods to Boost Your Health - COPD Diet TipsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What are COPD foods to avoid that may trigger symptoms? Learn more about the COPD diet. Boost your energy and combat COPD with these diet tips.
- Digestive Health: 10 Probiotic Foods That Help DigestionSource: OnHealth Optimized
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria and yeasts found in probiotic foods and fermented products like kimchi, kombucha, and kefir. Good bacteria may provide health benefits like weight loss and improved immunity. Lactobacillus is a type of probiotic bacteria. Learn the health benefits of yogurt.
- Feeding Baby Year 1: Starting Solids With Baby Food in PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Here's your guide to foods for the first year, including cereal and baby food. Plus tips on getting baby started on solid foods.
- Food and Nutrition: Bugs You Can EatSource: WebMD - Health Tools
If you can get past your initial reaction to them, insects aren’t only edible but also can be good for you.
- Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal PlansSource: OnHealth Optimized
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet recipes contain protein from beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Vegetarian diets confer health benefits if you eat this way even once or twice per week.
- Slideshow: Bottle-Feeding and Infant FormulaSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Do you need to warm a bottle? What's the best way to burp your baby? Find out what you need to know about bottle-feeding and infant formula.
- Acne: Foods That Cause and Fight Acne and PimplesSource: OnHealth Optimized
How can you get rid of acne breakouts with nutrition? Does this food cause acne? Milk, chocolate, and seaweed are all considered by some to promote acne. Find healthy foods that promote acne treatment. What can diet changes do to improve acne care?
- Bad Bugs: Identify Insects and Bug BitesSource: OnHealth
What do bug bites look like? How do you treat bug bites? Why do bug bites burn? See spider bite pictures and learn how to identify bug bites from mosquitoes, bees, bed bugs, wasps, and more. See what their bites & stings look like and how to treat bug bites.
- Drinks & Beverages Quiz: Test Your IQSource: RxList
Take the Drinks & Beverages Quiz and learn the truth about how alcohol, coffee, juices, water, and sodas impact your waistline and your diet!
- Picture of Baby Yeast InfectionsSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Baby Yeast Infections and learn more about Skin Problems and Treatments.
- Organic Foods Guide: When To Buy (or Not Buy) OrganicSource: OnHealth Optimized
What health benefits can organic foods offer? What organic foods have the best nutrition, and when are supermarket standards fine? Learn about milk, beef, apples, bananas, and more. Learn what fruits and vegetables have the most pesticides according to FDA reports.
- The Worst Foods in Your FridgeSource: OnHealth Optimized
What are the worst foods to eat in your fridge? From mayonnaise to ice cream and butter to processed lunch meats, learn about the unhealthy foods lurking in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body NeedsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and riboflavin are just a few of these nutrients. Some vitamins act as antioxidants. Minerals serve many vital roles.
- What Not to Eat When Pregnant Pictures: Alcohol, Fish, Fruit Juice, SushiSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Queso dip, lunch meat, or coffee? Learn which common foods may be risky during pregnancy in this slideshow from WebMD.
- Heart Healthy Diet: 25 Foods You Should EatSource: OnHealth Optimized
What foods are heart healthy? Learn what foods help protect your cardiovascular system from heart attack, coronary heart disease, stroke, and cardiovascular disease. Plus, find easy meal recipes and menu ideas for more everyday heart benefit.
- Pet Health Slideshow: Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and CatsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Pet Health Slideshow. See pet emotions, contagious diseases, body language, intelligence, and pet care as surprising and interesting dog and cat behaviors are examined.
- Diet and Nutrition Quiz: Plans & FactsSource: RxList
Take the Diet & Nutrition Quiz to learn more about healthy portions, nutrition, and how many fruits and vegetables you should consume per day.
- Stomach Pain Quiz: Nausea & Other CausesSource: RxList
Test your IQ of digestive diseases and disorders, including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatments. Your nausea, vomiting, gas, and bloating could be related to a more serious underlying condition.
- Superfoods Quiz: List of Top SuperfoodsSource: RxList
What is a superfood? Test your superfoods IQ with this online quiz featuring heart-healthy, weight-friendly, fruits, vegetables, drinks, and other foods that are available at your fingertips.
- Better Ways to Feed Your BabySource: OnHealth Optimized
What tips and tricks help you introduce healthy foods to your baby's diet. Learn techniques for feeding that work for infants and young children, why babies are such messy eaters, and how your child learns by eating new foods and exploring vegetables, fruits, and other healthy meals.
- Crohn's Disease Causes, Symptoms, DietSource: OnHealth
What is Crohn's disease? Get more information on this digestive disorder and how Crohn's can affect your diet. Learn more about tests to diagnose Crohn's disease, as well as treatments for Crohn's.
- Xolair May Treat Milk Allergy in KidsSource: WebMD Health News
Children with severe milk allergies may be able to rapidly overcome their sensitivities with the help of a biologic drug that helps to quiet an overly aggressive immune response, a small study suggests.
- Breast milk
- Witch's milk
- Undulant fever
- Breast discharge
- Food poisoning, Campylobacter
- Formula feeding
- Vertical transmission