- Brand: Azactam InjectionGeneric: Aztreonam Injection
- Brand: CefotaximeGeneric: Cefotaxime for Injection
- Brand: SoluPrepGeneric: Film-Forming Sterile Surgical Solution
- Brand: ClaforanGeneric: Cefotaxime
- Brand: CasporynGeneric: Neomycin Optic Suspension
- Brand: GenopticGeneric: Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic
- Brand: PenetrexGeneric: Enoxacin
- Brand: FortazGeneric: Ceftazidime
- Brand: PipracilGeneric: Piperacillin Sodium
- Brand: GentakGeneric: Gentamican Sulfate Ophthalmic Ointment
- Brand: Pred-GGeneric: Gentamicin and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: TRUE TestGeneric: Thin-layer Rapid Use Epicutaneous Patch Test for Topical Use Only
- Brand: CeptazGeneric: Ceftazidime
- Brand: Primaxin I.V.Generic: Imipenem and Cilastatin for Injection
- Brand: TazicefGeneric: Ceftazidime Injection
- Brand: AvycazGeneric: Ceftazidime-avibactam for Injection
- Brand: Blephamide Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Sulfacetamide Sodium and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: MoxezaGeneric: Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: BunavailGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Brand: ChloropticGeneric: Chloramphenicol
- Brand: MepronGeneric: Atovaquone
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Healthy Living: 15 Healthy Ways to Use Lemons and LimesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Lemons and limes are chock full of nutrients that can keep you healthy. Learn more about what they can do.
- Worst Foods for DigestionSource: WebMD - Health Tools
WebMD explains which foods can trigger diarrhea and other digestive problems.
- Urinary Incontinence: Foods and Drinks That Cause Overactive BladderSource: OnHealth Optimized
What causes overactive bladder (OAB)? A natural remedy is to avoid caffeine, alcohol, and these foods. Learn the foods and drinks to avoid. Urinary incontinence can be stimulated by soda and fizzy drinks. These are foods and beverages that irritate your bladder.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Heartburn vs. Acid Reflux (Differences and Similarities)Source: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a symptom of a disease or condition, like acid reflux (GERD). Heartburn feels like a discomfort in the chest, or like a burning pain, around the heart area. Acid reflux symptoms include heartburn symptoms, in addition to a sore throat, upset stomach, problems swallowing, and nausea.
- Brominated Vegetable Oil Q&ASource: WebMD Health News
Just what is brominated vegetable oil (BVO)?
- FDA and EPA: Orange Juice Is Safe to DrinkSource: WebMD Health News
Carbendazim, a fungicide used by growers in some foreign countries is illegal for use on citrus fruits in the United States, but the FDA is continuing to ensure consumers that orange juice is safe to drink despite possible contamination.