- Brand: ParlodelGeneric: Bromocriptine Mesylate
- Brand: CyclosetGeneric: Bromocriptine Mesylate Tablets
- Brand: DostinexGeneric: Cabergoline
- Brand: SigniforGeneric: Pasireotide Diaspartate for Injection
- Brand: Signifor-LARGeneric: Pasireotide for Injectable Suspension, for Intramuscular Use
- Brand: SandostatinGeneric: Octreotide Acetate
- Brand: Entex LaGeneric: Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine
- Brand: Sandostatin LARGeneric: Octreotide Acetate Injection
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Prolactinoma (Pituitary Tumor)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about prolactinoma (pituitary tumor). Symptoms in women include infertility, menstruation changes, decreased libido and painful intercourse. The primary symptom in men is impotence (erectile dysfunction). Learn about pituitary tumor surgery, symptoms, and treatment.
- Types of Diabetes Type 2 MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Consumer information about the types of type 2 diabetes medications. Read about the side effects of Precose, Diabinese, Amaryl, Glucophage, Actos, Avandia, Starlix, Prandin, and more. Drug interactions, dosing, storage, and breastfeeding and pregnancy safety information is provided.
- Infant FormulasSource: MedicineNet
Read a comparison of formula feeding and breastfeeding benefits, and learn about homemade formulas and how to choose the healthiest infant formula for your baby.
- AmenorrheaSource: MedicineNet
Amenorrhea is a condition in which there is an absence of menstrual periods in a woman. Treatment options differ for both primary and secondary amenorrhea. We go over the definition of amenorrhea, causes, and treatment options.
- Restless Leg SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Restless leg syndrome (RLS) is a medical condition in which there are strong urges to move the legs along with unpleasant symptoms of crawling, tingling, burning, and aching, and leg pain or cramps. The main cause of restless leg syndrome is a problem using iron in the brain or a lack of iron. The goal of RLS treatment is to relieve symptoms, increase the amount and quality of sleep, and treat any underlying medical conditions that may worsen RLS.
- Sleep Disorders (How to Get a Good Night's Sleep)Source: MedicineNet
Read about the stages of sleep and what happens with sleep deprivation and sleep disorders. Read about sleep disturbance including sleep apnea and sleep paralysis. Get strategies for how to fall asleep fast.