- Brand: FluothaneGeneric: Halothane
- Brand: ZubsolvGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- How to Get Rid of a Cold: Natural RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
What home remedies work to get rid of a cold fast? Many claim cold symptoms and flu symptoms can be relieved with Echinacea, zinc, neti pots, garlic, vitamin C, saltwater gargles, nasal strips, or bed rest. Find out what cold and flu treatments work the natural way, and what doesn't.
- Mosquito Repellents: What Works and What Doesn't?Source: WebMD - Health Tools
Mosquito bites are itchy, annoying, and can even make you sick. Find out what works (and what doesn't) to protect you from these blood-sucking bugs.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Itch (Itching or Pruritus)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about medications and treatments for itching (pruritus). Get relief with home remedies for itchy skin. Dry skin, fungus, sunburn, and bites may cause itching.
- Flea Bites (In Humans)Source: MedicineNet
Flea bites in humans are caused by fleas, parasitic insects. Itching and inflammation can be treated and cured with over-the-counter natural treatments like calamine lotion, ice packs, aloe Vera, tea tree oil, and used tea bags. Learn about symptoms, fleas attracted to, vs. bedbug bites, 11 home remedies, and pictures.
- How to Stop Anal ItchingSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the causes of anal and vaginal itching, like pinworms, diarrhea, psoriasis, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, skin tags, yeast infection, diabetes, and HIV. Plus, read about treatment options, causes, diagnosis, and home remedies.
- Cough: 19 Tips on How to Stop a CoughSource: MedicineNet
How can you stop a cough naturally? Learn about 19 tips to stop nighttime and persistent cough. Causes of excessive coughing include prescription medications, allergies, cigarette smoke, heart disease, and infections. Home remedies include natural herbs and supplements like ginger, honey, turmeric, and mint.
- Cold, Flu, Allergy TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on treatment of the common cold, influenza, and allergy symptoms (headache, fever, sneezing, cough, sore throat) with over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Osteoarthritis (OA)Source: MedicineNet
Cartilage loss in a joint causes the joint disease osteoarthritis (OA or degenerative arthritis). Joint pain and stiffness are symptoms. Learn about treatment, causes, in knee and hip.
- Sore Throat Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Sore throat natural and home remedies such as frozen foods, chicken soup, Throat Coat tea, raw garlic, and essential oils can help soothe sore throat pain.
- CamphorSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Camphor health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- EucalyptusSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Eucalyptus health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Lemon EucalyptusSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Lemon Eucalyptus health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings