- Brand: TrilisateGeneric: Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate
- Brand: TrilipixGeneric: Fenofibric Acid Capsules
- Brand: AtropineGeneric: Atropine
- Brand: AtropenGeneric: Atropine
- Brand: AxuminGeneric: Fluciclovine F 18 Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Liposyn IIGeneric: Intravenous Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Liposyn IIIGeneric: Intravenous Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Intralipid 10%Generic: 10% I.V Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Intralipid 20%Generic: 20% I.V. Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Liposyn III 30Generic: Liposyn III 30 Intravenous Far Emulsion
- Brand: Miochol-EGeneric: Acetylcholine Chloride Intraocular Solution
- Brand: Physostigmine SalicylateGeneric: Physostigmine Salicylate (injection)
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Diet and Nutrition: Health Benefits of EggsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Eggs have gotten a bad rap in some circles. Yes, they do have some cholesterol and fat. But they also have loads of nutrients and protein. Learn more about the health benefits of eggs.
- Diet That Includes Some Animal Fat Helps Build MuscleSource: WebMD Health News
People who avoid animal fat could experience slower muscle growth when they exercise because of choline deficiency, new research shows.
- If You Have Body Odor, It May Be in Your GenesSource: WebMD Health News
A study shows that a genetic condition called fish odor syndrome may be responsible for more cases of body odor than previously believed.
- FDA Approves New Axumin to Detect Recurrent Prostate CancerSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Axumin, a radioactive diagnostic agent for injection.