- Brand: SpeedGelGeneric: Homeopathic Topical Analgesic Gel
- Brand: Calcijex InjectionGeneric: Calcitrol
- Brand: AbsoricaGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: BunavailGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Brand: MepronGeneric: Atovaquone
- Brand: AccutaneGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Amnesteem CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Claravis CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: MyorisanGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: SotretGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Healthy Living: 15 Healthy Ways to Use Lemons and LimesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Lemons and limes are chock full of nutrients that can keep you healthy. Learn more about what they can do.
- Worst Foods for DigestionSource: WebMD - Health Tools
WebMD explains which foods can trigger diarrhea and other digestive problems.
- Urinary Incontinence: Foods and Drinks That Cause Overactive BladderSource: OnHealth Optimized
What causes overactive bladder (OAB)? A natural remedy is to avoid caffeine, alcohol, and these foods. Learn the foods and drinks to avoid. Urinary incontinence can be stimulated by soda and fizzy drinks. These are foods and beverages that irritate your bladder.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- ThymomaSource: MedicineNet
Learn more about thymoma, a type of tumor that affects the thymus gland. Learn about symptoms, staging, prognosis, and treatment.
- ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Constipation is something that everyone has once in awhile. Medications, bowel habits, foods you eat, and laxatives all can cause occasional constipation. Home remedies and over-the-counter products generally treat occasional constipation. If you have constipation on a frequent basis, contact your doctor.
- Laxatives for ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Laxatives are often used to relieve constipation. Examples of types of laxatives include bulk-forming, stool softeners, lubricants, stimulants, saline, enemas, and suppositories. Side effects include allergies to ingredients in the medicine; interactions with other medications; liver, spleen, and lymph gland inflammation; and over-thinning of blood.
- Heartburn vs. Acid Reflux (Differences and Similarities)Source: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a symptom of a disease or condition, like acid reflux (GERD). Heartburn feels like a discomfort in the chest, or like a burning pain, around the heart area. Acid reflux symptoms include heartburn symptoms, in addition to a sore throat, upset stomach, problems swallowing, and nausea.
- Gland, thymus
- Hypoplasia of the thymus and parathyroids
- Parathyroids, hypoplasia of the thymus and
- Thymus and parathyroids, hypoplasia of
- Thymus gland
- DiGeorge syndrome
- Nude mouse
- Melanosis coli
- Pseudomelanosis coli
- Athymic mouse
- Lymphatic system
- Fiber and diabetes
- T cell
- Lymphatic tissue
- Natural killer cell
- Tissue, lymphoid
- Antithymocyte globulin
- System, immune
- SennaSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Senna health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Thymus ExtractSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Thymus Extract health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings