- Brand: SpeedGelGeneric: Homeopathic Topical Analgesic Gel
- Brand: GenopticGeneric: Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- How to Get Rid of a Cold: Natural RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
What home remedies work to get rid of a cold fast? Many claim cold symptoms and flu symptoms can be relieved with Echinacea, zinc, neti pots, garlic, vitamin C, saltwater gargles, nasal strips, or bed rest. Find out what cold and flu treatments work the natural way, and what doesn't.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Sore Throat Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Sore throat natural and home remedies such as frozen foods, chicken soup, Throat Coat tea, raw garlic, and essential oils can help soothe sore throat pain.
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)Source: MedicineNet
Upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) are contagious infections caused by a variety of bacteria and viruses such as influenza (the flu), strep, rhinoviruses, whooping cough, and diphtheria. Bacterial causes of URIs can be treated and cure with antibiotics but viral infections cannot.
- Quackery of ArthritisSource: MedicineNet
Arthritis sufferers are sometimes vulnerable to quackery, the business of promoting unproven remedies. Read on to learn of supposed arthritis cure-alls that have no scientific proof of benefits.
- LactoferrinSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Lactoferrin health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- PropolisSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Propolis health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- EchinaceaSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Echinacea health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings