Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Drug Interactions: Foods, Drugs, Herbs Affecting MedicationsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What foods, drugs, and herbal supplements interact with your pharmaceuticals? Learn about grapefruit and other common drug interactions to medications like warfarin, tramadol, Zoloft, trazodone, gabapentin, melatonin, Xanax, Lexapro, lithium, Lisinopril, Mucinex, and more.
- Healthy Eating: Berries and Their Health BenefitsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
These little fruits offer a lot of nutrition in a small, sweet package. Check out the health benefits you may get when you treat yourself to a bowl of berries.
- Brain Food Pictures: What to Eat to Boost FocusSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Can brain foods really help you concentrate, or boost memory? Increase your chances of maintaining a healthy brain by adding these "smart" foods and beverages to your diet.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and TreatmentSource: OnHealth Optimized
Having erection problems? What is erectile dysfunction (ED)? Learn about erectile dysfunction causes and treatments such as drugs, pumps, and more.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Headache Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Natural or home remedies for headaches include drinking coconut water, caffeine, essential oils like lavender, herbs, vitamins, and avoiding certain foods that trigger headaches, like foods high in salt, alcohol, shellfish, preserved foods, and foods rich in tyramine-rich nutrients.
- Alternative Treatment for MS (CAM for MS)Source: MedicineNet
Read about alternative therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS) like exercise (yoga, tai chi), a balanced diet, a wide range of traditional therapies (acupuncture, herbs), medical marijuana, and CAM costs and eligibility.
- RosemarySource: RxList
Rosemary is an herbal supplement that can be used in treatment for bronchial asthma and many other diseases and conditions. Learn about side effects, drug interactions, dosages, warnings, and more.
- Ginkgo Biloba Doesn't Protect From Alzheimer'sSource: WebMD Health News
A second large study failed to show that the supplement ginkgo biloba can prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Ginkgo Biloba Doesn't Prevent Heart AttackSource: WebMD Health News
A new study finds that the herbal supplement ginkgo biloba does not prevent cardiovascular death, stroke or heart attack.
- Ginkgo Biloba Doesn't Slow Mental DeclineSource: WebMD Health News
The popular supplement Gingko Biloba is found not to slow age-related mental decline.