- Brand: ArthrotecGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium, Misoprostol
- Brand: CambiaGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium for Oral Solution
- Brand: CataflamGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium Immediate-Release Tablets
- Brand: DiclostreamGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium 1.5% Solution and Menthol 10% Topical Liquid
- Brand: DylojectGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium for Injection
- Brand: Flector PatchGeneric: Diclofenac Epolamine Topical Patch
- Brand: LicartGeneric: Diclofenac Epolamine Topical System
- Brand: PENNSAIDGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Topical Solution
- Brand: SolarazeGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium
- Brand: VoltarenGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium
- Brand: Voltaren GelGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Gel
- Brand: Voltaren OphthalmicGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Voltaren XRGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: ZipsorGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium Liquid Filled Capsules
- Brand: ZorvolexGeneric: Diclofenac Capsules
- Brand: CelebrexGeneric: Celecoxib
- Brand: ConcensiGeneric: Amlodipine and Celecoxib Tablet
- Brand: XyremGeneric: Sodium Oxybate
- Brand: SandimmuneGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: Gengraf Oral SolutionGeneric: Cyclosporine Oral Solution
- Brand: Gengraf CapsulesGeneric: Cyclosporine Capsules
- Brand: NeoralGeneric: Cyclosporine
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Actinic KeratosisSource: MedicineNet
Actinic keratoses are precancerous spots on the skin that appear on the lips, scalp, chest, hands, neck, and arms. Learn about actinic keratosis causes (sun exposure), signs, symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis.
- Trigger Finger (Stenosing Tenosynovitis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about causes, symptoms, and treatment with and without surgery of trigger finger (stenosing tenosynovitis), which may result from rheumatoid arthritis or scarring around the tendon.
- Phlebitis (Thrombophlebitis)Source: MedicineNet
Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis are an inflammation of a vein, and blood clots that cause the inflammation. Signs and symptoms of phlebitis are pain, tenderness, redness, and a bulging vein are common symptoms. Causes of phlebitis and thrombophlebitis include sitting for prolonged periods and varicose veins. Treatment and recovery for phlebitis and thrombophlebitis depends on the cause. Complications of phlebitis and thrombophlebitis include DVT and pulmonary embolism.
- GoutSource: MedicineNet
The buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gout. Symptoms and signs include joint swelling (particularly the big toe), pain, redness, and heat. Read about gout diet, food to avoid, medication, treatment, diagnosis, and remedies.
- Osteoarthritis (OA)Source: MedicineNet
Cartilage loss in a joint causes the joint disease osteoarthritis (OA or degenerative arthritis). Joint pain and stiffness are symptoms. Learn how osteoarthritis differs from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Drug-Induced Liver DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Drug-induced liver disease comes in many types, and has many potential causes. Find out about drug-induced liver disease treatment, signs, and symptoms like itching, easy bruising, and jaundice, and learn how certain drugs can cause liver disease.
- Elbow PainSource: MedicineNet
Read about elbow pain, which may be caused by tendinitis, olecranon bursitis, fractures, sprains, arthritis, cellulitis, tumors and ulnar nerve entrapment. Learn about related symptoms, signs, and treatment.
- Ankylosing SpondylitisSource: MedicineNet
Ankylosing spondylitis causes inflammation of the SI joints and spine. Ankylosing spondylitis causes back pain in addition to problems with the heart, lungs, eyes, and kidneys. Treatments for AS include physical therapy, exercise, and medication.
- Migraine HeadacheSource: MedicineNet
Migraines are a type of headache with signs and symptoms of sensitivity to light, smells, or sounds, eye pain, nausea, and vomiting. A migraine aura may precede an attack. Learn migraine triggers, treatments, medications, and home remedies.
- Psoriatic ArthritisSource: MedicineNet
Psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs include joint pain, toe and finger swelling, nail pitting, and conjunctivitis. People with this chronic autoimmune disease experience both skin and joint inflammation.
- Liver Blood TestsSource: MedicineNet
Learn about liver blood tests used to detect liver damage disease such as fatty liver, cirrhosis, hepatitis, and Tylenol liver damage. This includes measuring the aminotransferases enzymes (AST and ALT levels).
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)Source: MedicineNet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic joint inflammation. Learn about stages, started ages, early signs, treatment options, types, causes, medications, diet, and exercise.
- Molluscum ContagiosumSource: MedicineNet
Molluscum contagiosum is a skin disease that causes painless pink bumps on the skin. Learn about treatment, home remedies, and other symptoms associated with this viral infection.
- Sunburn (Sun Poisoning)Source: MedicineNet
Sunburns cause permanent skin damage. Repeated sunburns, especially if the burns are more severe, can cause skin cancer and eye disease. There are many natural treatments and home remedies, like soaking in a lukewarm bath, applying cool or lukewarm compresses, or aloe vera products to reduce pain and lessen the heat. A severe sunburn can cause sun poisoning, which may need medical treatment.
- FDA Okays Diclofenac Injection (Dyloject) for PainSource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved diclofenac sodium injection (Dyloject, Hospira Inc), a proprietary nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for the treatment of mild to moderate pain, and for the management of moderate to severe pain alone or in combination with opioids.
- Could These Common Pain-Relievers Lower Fertility?Source: WebMD Health News
Young women who regularly use pain-relief medicines called NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) might be seriously undermining their fertility, a new study suggests.
- FDA Issues Alert on Reumofan PlusSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers that Reumofan Plus, marketed as a “natural” dietary supplement for pain relief and other serious conditions, contains several active pharmaceutical ingredients not listed on the label that could be harmful.
- NSAID Pain Relievers Raise Heart RisksSource: WebMD Health News
NSAIDs are thought to be associated with increased risk of heart attacks and strokes.