- Brand: KytrilGeneric: Granisetron
- Brand: Kytril InjectionGeneric: Granisetron Hydrochloride
- Brand: SancusoGeneric: Granisetron Transdermal System
- Brand: SustolGeneric: Granisetron Extended-release Injection
- Brand: VarubiGeneric: Rolapitant Tablets
- Brand: Anzemet InjectionGeneric: Dolasetron Mesylate Injection
- FDA Approves Varubi for Nausea and Vomiting From ChemotherapySource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Varubi (rolapitant) to prevent delayed phase chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (emesis). Varubi is approved in adults in combination with other drugs (antiemetic agents) that prevent nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of vomit-inducing (emetogenic and highly emetogenic) cancer chemotherapy.