- Brand: IndocinGeneric: Indomethacin
- Brand: Indocin IVGeneric: Indomethacin Inj
- Brand: Indocin Oral SuspensionGeneric: Indomethacin Oral Suspension
- Brand: Indocin SRGeneric: Indomethacin Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: TivorbexGeneric: Indomethacin Capsules
- Brand: TolectinGeneric: Tolmetin Sodium
- Brand: GlucaGonGeneric: Glucagon for Injection
- Brand: DolobidGeneric: Diflunisal
- Brand: GlucaGenGeneric: Glucagon [rDNA origin]) for Injection
- Brand: UloricGeneric: Febuxostat
- Brand: LasixGeneric: Furosemide
- Brand: VasostrictGeneric: vasopressin Injection
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and UlcersSource: MedicineNet
Learn how nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) prescribed for inflammatory arthritis, tendinitis, and bursitis can cause ulcers. Examples of NSAIDs include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and indomethacin.
- Gout (Gouty Arthritis)Source: MedicineNet
Buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gouty arthritis. Gout symptoms and signs include joint pain, swelling, heat, and redness. Read about gout diet, medication, treatment, and remedies.
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about juvenile idiopathic arthritis (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, JRA) treatment, diagnosis, prognosis, types, and causes. JRA symptoms and signs include joint pain, swollen joints, and rash.
- Reactive ArthritisSource: MedicineNet
Learn about reactive arthritis, a chronic, systemic rheumatic disease. Reactive arthritis used to be called Reiter syndrome. Read about treatment, prognosis, symptoms, causes, and diagnosis.
- Ankylosing SpondylitisSource: MedicineNet
Read about ankylosing spondylitis (AS) causes, and learn about treatment, symptoms, exercises, diagnosis, and prognosis. Ankylosing spondylitis is inflammation of the SI joints and spine.
- Psoriatic ArthritisSource: MedicineNet
Psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs include joint pain, toe and finger swelling, nail pitting, and conjunctivitis. Learn more about psoriatic arthritis treatment, causes, diet, drugs, and prognosis. Plus, see pictures.
- Drug-Induced Liver DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Drug-induced liver disease comes in many types, and has many potential causes. Find out about drug-induced liver disease treatment, signs, and symptoms like itching, easy bruising, and jaundice, and learn how certain drugs can cause liver disease.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)Source: MedicineNet
Read about ED treatment options, drugs, symptoms, causes, and home remedies. Learn about pumps for erectile dysfunction and how conditions like diabetes contribute to impotence.
- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Source: MedicineNet
Low blood pressure or hypotension is a condition in which blood pressure becomes so low that the blood flow to the organs in the body, which causes symptoms like dizziness, fainting, nausea, vomiting, and chest pain. Common causes are heart disease, medications, and dehydration. Treatment for hypotension depends upon the patients health.
- Weber-Christian DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Weber-Christian disease is also known as idiopathic lobular panniculitis. Learn about causes, risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of this uncommon syndrome.
- Indocin vs. ColcrysSource: RxList Versus
Indocin (indomethacin) and Indocin IV (indomethacin) for Injection and Colcrys (colchicine) are used to treat symptoms of gout. Indocin is also used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, acute gouty arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis.
- Indocin vs. CelebrexSource: RxList Versus
Indocin (indomethacin) and Indocin IV (indomethacin) for Injection and Celebrex (celecoxib) are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used to treat arthritis. Indocin is also used to treat more severe rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute gouty arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis.
- Indocin vs. MobicSource: RxList Versus
Indocin (indomethacin) and Indocin IV (indomethacin) for Injection and Mobic (meloxicam) are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used to treat arthritis.