- Brand: AtivanGeneric: Lorazepam
- Brand: Ativan InjectionGeneric: Lorazepam Injection
- Brand: Loreev XRGeneric: Lorazepam Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: LuvoxGeneric: Fluvoxamine Maleate Tablets
- Brand: EquetroGeneric: Carbamazepine XR
- Brand: Lyrica CRGeneric: Pregabalin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Luvox CRGeneric: Fluvoxamine Maleate Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: Abilify MaintenaGeneric: Aripiprazole Extended-Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: Abilify MyCiteGeneric: Aripiprazole Tablets with Sensor
- Brand: Aripiprazole Oral SolutionGeneric: Aripiprazole Oral Solution
- Brand: Aripiprazole TabletsGeneric: Aripiprazole Tablets
- Brand: Zyprexa RelprevvGeneric: Olanzapine Extended Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: AbilifyGeneric: Aripiprazole
- Brand: ZyprexaGeneric: Olanzapine
- Brand: Aristada InitioGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Injectable Suspension
- Brand: LunestaGeneric: Eszopiclone
- Brand: MeridiaGeneric: Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
- Brand: AristadaGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Extended-release Injection
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Anxiety DisordersSource: MedicineNet
Anxiety disorder symptoms can be debilitating. Symptoms may need treatment, including medication and and psychotherapy. Learn about anxiety disorder tests and types of anxiety symptoms and panic attacks and how to treat them.
- Seizure vs. Seizure Disorders: What's the Difference?Source: MedicineNet
Seizures and seizure disorders are not the same medical problems. A seizure happens when the electrical activity in the brain is uncontrolled. There are about 40 different types of seizure disorders, in which epilepsy is one. Seizure symptoms depend on the type of disorder, but can include loss of consciousness, uncontrolled twitching or shaking of one side, or the entire body.
- Inner Ear Infection (Labyrinthitis)Source: MedicineNet
Labyrinthitis occurs when there is inflammation of the part of the ear responsible for balance and hearing), usually due to viral infections of the inner ear. Learn about causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- PhobiasSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on phobia causes, symptoms, and treatments. Types of phobias include social phobia, agoraphobia, and specific phobias (claustrophobia, arachnophobia).
- Separation Anxiety DisorderSource: MedicineNet
Separation anxiety disorder symptoms can be distressing. Learn the signs, treatment, and triggers of separation anxiety disorder and how to alleviate it.
- AgoraphobiaSource: MedicineNet
Agoraphobia refers to a fear of being outside. Get the facts on agoraphobia causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and medication.
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)Source: MedicineNet
Cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS) is a condition that is related to migraine headache. Symptoms of CVS include severe nausea and vomiting. Triggers of CVS include emotional stress and infections. In addition to the patient's primary-care physician or pediatrician, gastroenterologists are usually consulted.
- Insomnia Source: MedicineNet
Insomnia can be caused by stress, grief, medications, and poor lifestyle habits. Treatment goals are geared toward treating any underlying diseases that may be causing you sleepless nights.
- Panic AttacksSource: MedicineNet
Panic attacks may be a symptom of an anxiety disorder. Signs of a panic attack include palpitations, shortness of breath, shaking, and chest pain. Learn about causes and treatment.
- Preeclampsia and EclampsiaSource: MedicineNet
Preeclampsia is a condition that pregnant women can get and is marked by three specific symptoms. Eclampsia is the final and most severe phase of preeclampsia and occurs when preeclampsia is left untreated.
- Alzheimer's DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Learn about Alzheimer's disease, the most common cause of dementia. Some of the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease are memory loss, problems performing familiar tasks, vision problems, and personality changes. Read about causes, stages, and treatments.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)Source: MedicineNet
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a GI disorder with symptoms of constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, and gas. IBS treatment includes medications, dietary changes, and lifestyle changes.
- Mental HealthSource: MedicineNet
Read about mental health, and learn about common types of mental illness, such as anxiety, depression, and behavioral and substance abuse disorders.
- StressSource: MedicineNet
Stress is a normal part of life, but chronic or severe stress can be harmful to your health. Learn what happens in your body when you are stressed and how you can manage your response.
- 7 Reasons You Are Tired After SurgerySource: MedicineNet
Reasons for fatigue after surgery are numerous. Postsurgical fatigue results from sleep deficit, depression, anxiety, medications, anemia, blood loss, and loss of electrolytes and minerals. Exercise, physical stress, aging, and the overall health of a person affect postsurgical fatigue.
- Insomnia Treatment (Sleep Aids and Stimulants)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about insomnia and treatments, including over-the-counter medicine, herbal supplements, and prescription medication. Read about sleep aid side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety.
- Types of Anxiety MedicationsSource: RxList
Common anxiety prescriptions are SSRIs, antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, and beta-blockers. Learn how they work, types, side effects, drug interaction, and warnings.