- Brand: NascobalGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: CaloMist Nasal SprayGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: Fosamax Plus DGeneric: Alendronate Sodium and Cholecalciferol
- Brand: Infuvite Pediatric IVGeneric: Multiple Vitamins for Injection
- Brand: MVIGeneric: Multi Vitamin Concentrate (intravenous infusion)
- Brand: Vitamin K1Generic: Aqueous Colloidal Solution of Vitamin K1
- Brand: B12Generic: Liver-Stomach Concentrate With Intrinsic Factor
- Brand: Ascorbic AcidGeneric: Vitamin C
- Brand: Infuvite Adult InjectionGeneric: Multiple Vitamins Injection
- Brand: Calcijex InjectionGeneric: Calcitrol
- Brand: Multitrace 5 ConcentrateGeneric: Trace Metal-5 Combination
- Brand: MVI AdultGeneric: Multi-Vitamin Injection
- Brand: CernevitGeneric: Multivitamins for Infusion
- Brand: SelsunGeneric: Selenium Sulfide Topical
- Brand: CyanocobalaminGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: Infuvite Pediatric Pharmacy Bulk PackageGeneric: Multiple Vitamins For Infusion Pharmacy Bulk Package
- Brand: OnpattroGeneric: Patisiran Lipid Complex Injection
- Brand: NatparaGeneric: Parathyroid Hormone for Injection
- Brand: HectorolGeneric: Doxercalciferol Liquid Filled Capsule
- Brand: TegsediGeneric: Inotersen Injection
- Brand: Aquasol AGeneric: Vitamin A
- Brand: XenicalGeneric: Orlistat 120 mg
- Brand: Infuvite Adult Pharmacy Bulk PackageGeneric: Multiple Vitamins for Infusion
- Brand: AlimtaGeneric: Pemetrexed
- Brand: AquaMEPHYTONGeneric: Phytonadione Injection
- Brand: Dovonex CreamGeneric: Calcipotriene Cream
- Brand: Dovonex ScalpGeneric: Calcipotriene Solution
- Brand: Poly-Vi-FlorGeneric: Multivitamin, Iron and Fluoride
- Brand: DrisdolGeneric: Ergocalciferol Capsules
- Brand: Dovonex OintmentGeneric: Calcipotriene Ointment
- Brand: MephytonGeneric: Phytonadione
- Brand: RocaltrolGeneric: Calcitriol
- Brand: Hectorol InjectionGeneric: Doxercalciferol Injection
- Brand: RifadinGeneric: Rifampin
- Brand: CalciferolGeneric: Ergocalciferol
- Brand: KcentraGeneric: Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (Human)
- Brand: SelsebGeneric: Selenium Sulfide 2.25%
- Brand: ASCOR Generic: Ascorbic Acid Injection for Intravenous Use
- Brand: RifaterGeneric: Rifampin, Isoniazid and Pyrazinamide
- Brand: AptivusGeneric: Tipranavir
- Brand: FolivaneGeneric: Multivitamin Capsules
- Brand: DesferalGeneric: Deferoxamine
- Brand: MiradonGeneric: Anisindione
- Brand: Glucophage, Glucophage XRGeneric: Metformin Hcl
- Brand: GlumetzaGeneric: Metformin Hcl
- Brand: CoumadinGeneric: Warfarin Sodium
- Brand: JantovenGeneric: Warfarin Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Janumet XRGeneric: Sitagliptin and Metformin HCl
- Brand: CrysvitaGeneric: Burosumab-twza injection, for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Zemplar CapsulesGeneric: Paricalcitol
- Brand: Zemplar Generic: Paricalcitol Tablets
- Brand: Zemplar Generic: Paricalcitol Tablets
- Brand: PrimaCare OneGeneric: Prescription Prenatal, Postnatal Multivitamin
- Brand: EvistaGeneric: Raloxifene
- Brand: JentaduetoGeneric: Linagliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Brand: RifamateGeneric: Rifampin and Isoniazid
- Brand: WelcholGeneric: Colesevelam Hcl
- Brand: AbsoricaGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: ForteoGeneric: Teriparatide (rDNA origin) Injection
- Brand: InvokametGeneric: Canagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Ellzia PakGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment
- Brand: Dilantin 125Generic: Phenytoin Oral Suspension
- Brand: Triple Vita Drops with FluorideGeneric: Vitamin A, D, C, and Fluoride
- Brand: FortametGeneric: Metformin Hcl
- Brand: RiometGeneric: Metformin Hcl
- Brand: BinostoGeneric: Alendronate Sodium Effervescent Tablets
- Brand: MetaglipGeneric: Glipizide and Metformin
- Brand: Xigduo XRGeneric: Dapagliflozin and Metformin HCl Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: KonyneGeneric: Factor IX Complex
- Brand: Niferex Gold TabletsGeneric: Ferrous Bis-Glycinate Chelate and Polysaccharide Iron Complex
- Brand: RayaldeeGeneric: Calcifediol Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: ZyvoxGeneric: Linezolid
- Brand: SensiparGeneric: Cinacalcet
- Brand: AvandametGeneric: Rosiglitazone Maleate and Metformin HCl
- Brand: GlucovanceGeneric: Glyburide and Metformin
- Brand: MandolGeneric: Cefamandole
- Brand: MebaralGeneric: Mephobarbital
- Brand: Targretin GelGeneric: Bexarotene Gel
- Brand: Amnesteem CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Claravis CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: ReclastGeneric: Zoledronic Acid Injection
- Brand: ZenataneGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: FosamaxGeneric: Alendronate Sodium
- Brand: Agenerase CapsulesGeneric: Amprenavir Capsules
- Brand: Agenerase Oral SolutionGeneric: Amprenavir Oral Solution
- Brand: AromasinGeneric: Exemestane
- Brand: JanumetGeneric: Sitagliptin Metformin HCL
- Brand: Jentadueto XRGeneric: Linagliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: PrandimetGeneric: Repaglinide and Metformin HCl Tablets
- Brand: ProliaGeneric: Denosumab Injection
- Brand: SynjardyGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Actonel with CalciumGeneric: Risedronate Sodium with Calcium Carbonate
- Brand: Invokamet XRGeneric: canagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride
- Brand: Synjardy XR Extended-release TabletsGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-release
- Brand: SotretGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: FosrenolGeneric: Lanthanum Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Brand: AccutaneGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: MyorisanGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: Aminosyn II 8.5%Generic: Amino Acid Injection with Electrolytes
- Brand: ColestidGeneric: Colestipol
- Brand: Dilantin KapsealsGeneric: Extended Phenytoin Sodium Capsules
- Brand: KazanoGeneric: Alogliptin and Metformin HCl Tablets
- Brand: Phenytek Extended Release CapsuleGeneric: Phenytoin Sodium
- Brand: QuestranGeneric: Cholestyramine
- Brand: RocephinGeneric: Ceftriaxone
- Brand: Aminosyn ElectrolytesGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution with Electrolytes
- Brand: Aminosyn Sulfite FreeGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution
- Brand: EpurisGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: SoriataneGeneric: Acitretin
- Brand: Kombiglyze XRGeneric: Saxagliptin and Metformin HCl Extended-Release
- Brand: PrevaliteGeneric: Cholestyramine for Oral Suspension, US
- Generic: Selenium
- Generic: Vitamin D
- Generic: Vitamin A
- Generic: Vitamin E
- Generic: Ascorbic Acid
- Generic: Biotin
- Generic: Cyanocobalamin
- Generic: Pantothenic Acid
- Generic: Pyridoxine
- Generic: Thiamine
- Generic: Green Tea
- Generic: Coenzyme Q10
- Generic: Calcitriol
- Generic: Warfarin
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What does vitamin D do? Learn about vitamin D benefits and discover foods that are high in vitamin D. Explore vitamin D deficiency symptoms and the safest ways to get enough vitamin D.
- Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body NeedsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and riboflavin are just a few of these nutrients. Some vitamins act as antioxidants. Minerals serve many vital roles.
- Vitamins and Supplements: Signs You're Low on Vitamin CSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Worried you're coming up short on vitamin C? Here are some telltale symptoms to watch out for.
- Vitamin D Quiz: Test Your IQ of Dietary SupplementsSource: RxList
Could you be at risk for vitamin D deficiency? Take this online quiz to find out what your body and your bones may be missing.
- Eye Health: Foods, Vitamins and Nutrients to Improve EyesightSource: OnHealth Optimized
Eye health is boosted by lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene, vitamin E, vitamin A, and other nutrients. Special formulas of eye vitamins are available to boost eye health and decrease the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye conditions. Eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables to protect your eye health.
- Vitamin B6: Signs You're Not Getting EnoughSource: OnHealth Optimized
B6 is a hard-working vitamin that affects everything from your mood to appetite to skin condition. Here are signs you may not have enough.
- Vitamins and Supplements: Signs You're Low on Vitamin B12Source: WebMD - Health Tools
Your body needs vitamin B12 to keep blood cells healthy and to make your nerves work right. But what happens when you run low?
- Vitamins and Supplements: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
There are certain essential vitamins the human body needs to supplement good health and proper function. Do you know what they are? Take our Vitamins & Supplements Quiz and get healthy!
- Healthy Aging: Vitamins You Need as You AgeSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Your body needs more of certain vitamins and minerals as you hit your 40s and beyond. Find out which ones will benefit you -- and which won't.
- 16 Foods That Boost and Improve Your Immune SystemSource: OnHealth Optimized
Help fight colds, flu, as well as viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) with foods that boost and improve your immune system. Reach for bright-colored antioxidant and vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables such berries, broccoli, garlic, ginger, tea and more for vibrant health.
- Dieting Tips to Care for Your SkinSource: OnHealth Optimized
Your diet can affect your skin in many ways. Certain foods that contain nutrients that promote a healthy, vibrant complexion. Explore foods for clear, glowing and younger-looking skin.
- Osteoporosis Quiz: What is Osteoporosis?Source: RxList
Take this osteoporosis quiz! Learn signs, symptoms, treatments, exercises, and how you can prevent bone loss and painful fractures associated with this degenerative disease.
- Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal CancerSource: OnHealth Optimized
Diet, including nutrient, antioxidant, and vitamin intake, affects colon cancer risk. Certain dietary factors either decrease or increase the risk of colorectal cancer, breast cancer, and other diseases. Dietary factors may either inhibit or stimulate the development of cancer cells. Have a nutrition plan that decreases the risk.
- What Does It Mean When Your Whole Body Aches?Source: OnHealth Optimized
Body aches and pains can be disruptive and frustrating. Learn many chronic pain causes, including lupus, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, influenza, and vitamin deficiency. Find treatments that can ease whole body pain and bring relief, such as meditation and self-management.
- How to Get Rid of a Cold: Natural RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
What home remedies work to get rid of a cold fast? Many claim cold symptoms and flu symptoms can be relieved with Echinacea, zinc, neti pots, garlic, vitamin C, saltwater gargles, nasal strips, or bed rest. Find out what cold and flu treatments work the natural way, and what doesn't.
- Sleep Health: 20 Facts About Your Biological Body ClockSource: OnHealth Optimized
Biological clocks control much of human biology, including aging, hormones, sleep, fertility, and seasonal cycles. The body clock controls circadian rhythms, the 24-hour cycle that governs biological processes in humans, animals, plants, and even bacteria. Science says maintaining healthy circadian rhythms may protect against chronic conditions.
- Healthy Living: 15 Healthy Ways to Use Lemons and LimesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Lemons and limes are chock full of nutrients that can keep you healthy. Learn more about what they can do.
- Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal PlansSource: OnHealth Optimized
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet recipes contain protein from beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Vegetarian diets confer health benefits if you eat this way even once or twice per week.
- Foods That Help Fight DepressionSource: OnHealth Optimized
Foods that help fight depression include turkey, Brazil nuts, carrots, shellfish, coffee, leafy greens, salmon, milk, and berries. These are rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin D. Avoid central nervous system depressants like alcohol and foods containing high-glycemic simple carbohydrates and added sugars that exacerbate depression.
- Organic Foods Guide: When To Buy (or Not Buy) OrganicSource: OnHealth Optimized
What health benefits can organic foods offer? What organic foods have the best nutrition, and when are supermarket standards fine? Learn about milk, beef, apples, bananas, and more. Learn what fruits and vegetables have the most pesticides according to FDA reports.
- Superfoods Quiz: List of Top SuperfoodsSource: RxList
What is a superfood? Test your superfoods IQ with this online quiz featuring heart-healthy, weight-friendly, fruits, vegetables, drinks, and other foods that are available at your fingertips.
- Food and Recipes: Cheap, Healthy FoodsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Think you have to pay big bucks to eat healthy? Think again. Find out more about cheap foods that will keep your body and bank account in good health.
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer, check out these healthy foods. Choosing a diet focused on whole grains, fruits, and a variety of vegetables can lead to a longer life, fewer health problems, and a trim waistline. Learn more about the health advantages of various foods for guys.
- Hepatitis: Surprising Things That Can Damage Your LiverSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Alcohol and acetaminophen are well-known liver dangers, but what else can be harmful? WebMD says some of them may surprise you.
- Picture of Pernicious Anemia Source: MedicineNet
View a picture of Picture of Pernicious Anemia and learn more about Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions.
- Anemia Symptoms and Signs, Types, Treatment and CausesSource: OnHealth Optimized
Anemia is a disease marked by low numbers of red blood cells. Low iron deficiency or underlying disease, like cancer, may be to blame. Treatment can resolve anemia.
- Cholesterol Drugs: What to Expect With Heart MedicationSource: OnHealth
Has your doctor prescribed a new heart medication? Learn more about different prescription cholesterol drugs, what they do, and how they work to lower cholesterol.
- What Is Osteoporosis? Treatment, Symptoms, MedicationSource: OnHealth
What are the first signs of osteoporosis? A disease characterized by low bone mass and density. Osteoporosis causes symptoms of weak, thin, fragile bones. Learn the treatments and medications used to fight osteoporosis.
- Picture of DandruffSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Dandruff and learn more about Skin Problems.
- Acne: Foods That Cause and Fight Acne and PimplesSource: OnHealth Optimized
How can you get rid of acne breakouts with nutrition? Does this food cause acne? Milk, chocolate, and seaweed are all considered by some to promote acne. Find healthy foods that promote acne treatment. What can diet changes do to improve acne care?
- Brain Foods: Healthy Food for Kids' BrainsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Make your child smarter and healthier with these brain-boosting meals! Developing brains needs the right foods to boost learning and improve concentration.
- Osteoporosis Super-Foods for Strong Bones With PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
WebMD shows you how to build strong bones -- and stave off osteoporosis -- through a diet rich in high-calcium foods that might surprise you.
- Drug Interactions: Foods, Drugs, Herbs Affecting MedicationsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What foods, drugs, and herbal supplements interact with your pharmaceuticals? Learn about grapefruit and other common drug interactions to medications like warfarin, tramadol, Zoloft, trazodone, gabapentin, melatonin, Xanax, Lexapro, lithium, Lisinopril, Mucinex, and more.
- Healthy Living: Sunlight and Your HealthSource: WebMD - Health Tools
While too much time in the sun can be bad for your skin and may lead to serious health problems, small doses can be good for you in several ways.
- Infectious Disease: Are These Historical Illnesses Coming Back?Source: OnHealth Optimized
Despite medical progress, tuberculosis, measles, and scarlet fever keep infecting people worldwide. Why are these diseases from history so tough to stamp out? Learn about bubonic plague, chlamydia, mumps, and whooping cough, along with treatment and prevention information.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's: 13 Bad Brain Health HabitsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Good brain health depends on exercising regularly, eating well, and getting enough sleep. Learn how to develop good health habits to protect your brain against neurodegeneration, Alzheimer's disease, and other kinds of dementia.
- Healthy Seeds: 11 Edible Super Seeds for Better NutritionSource: OnHealth Optimized
Are pumpkin seeds good for your health? What's the nutritional value of chia seeds? Find out how to easily incorporate more edible, healthy seeds into a diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating: All About AntioxidantsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
They're sometimes seen as a kind of magic bullet for our health problems. Find out more about what antioxidants can do for your health.
- Top 10 Foods for Healthy HairSource: OnHealth Optimized
Top foods for healthy hair include salmon, green vegetables, beans, nuts, poultry, eggs, whole grains, oysters, low-fat dairy products, and carrots. Foods for healthy hair supply protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals.
- Foot Health: Reasons You Feel Burning in Your FeetSource: WebMD - Health Tools
The feeling of burning in your feet isn't just an annoyance. It might also be a sign of a more serious condition. Find out more about what can make your feet burn.
- Heart Healthy Diet: 25 Foods You Should EatSource: OnHealth Optimized
What foods are heart healthy? Learn what foods help protect your cardiovascular system from heart attack, coronary heart disease, stroke, and cardiovascular disease. Plus, find easy meal recipes and menu ideas for more everyday heart benefit.
- How to Reduce Wrinkles With Lifestyle ChangesSource: OnHealth
Learn how to protect your skin from wrinkles with these antiaging tricks such as sleep position, diet, and wrinkle treatments. Simple lifestyle changes can reduce wrinkles around the eyes, on the forehead, and around the mouth.
- Tropical Fruits: 8 Exotic Fruits for Your Everyday Grocery ListSource: WebMD - Health Tools
From the acai berry to the pomegranate, WebMD shows to prepare and serve vitamin-rich, exotic, tropical fruits.
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Pernicious anemia
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Addison anemia
- Addisonian anemia
- Biermer's anemia
- Coenzyme Q10
- Night blindness
- Kashin-Beck disease
- TheanineSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Theanine health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- VitaminsSource: RxList
Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, and more can be consumed in the foods you eat or as a supplement in order to maintain a healthy diet. It's important to get proper nutrition so you do not have any excess vitamin intake or vitamin deficiencies.
- SeleniumSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Selenium health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin ASource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin A health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin B12Source: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin B12 health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin DSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin D health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin ESource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin E health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin KSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin K health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Vitamin OSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Vitamin O health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Accutane vs. AbsoricaSource: RxList Versus
Accutane (isotretinoin) and Absorica (isotretinoin) are forms of vitamin A called retinoids used for the treatment and prevention of severe acne