- Brand: Solu MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone sodium succinate
- Brand: A-MethapredGeneric: Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate
- Brand: MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone
- Brand: YonsaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Depo MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone Acetate Injectable Suspension
- Brand: YESCARTAGeneric: Axicabtagene Ciloleucel Suspension for Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: MylotargGeneric: Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin for Injection
- Brand: Emend CapsulesGeneric: Aprepitant Capsules
- Brand: NizoralGeneric: Ketoconazole
- Brand: DarzalexGeneric: Daratumumab Intravenous Injection
- Brand: CinvantiGeneric: Aprepitant Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: Emend InjectionGeneric: Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine Injection
- Brand: RituxanGeneric: Rituximab
- Brand: NovantroneGeneric: Mitoxantrone for Injection Concentrate
- Brand: SandimmuneGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: Gengraf CapsulesGeneric: Cyclosporine Capsules
- Brand: NeoralGeneric: Cyclosporine
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Asthma MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Learn about various asthma medications, including short-term control, rescue drugs like inhalers, OTC medications, and long-term controllers. Discover potential asthma medication side effects, plus, learn which asthma drugs are appropriate for toddlers, children, and pregnant women.
- Aseptic NecrosisSource: MedicineNet
Aseptic necrosis (avascular necrosis or osteonecrosis) develops when blood supply diminishes to an area of bone and causes bone death. Whether it's aseptic necrosis of the hip, aseptic necrosis of the bone, or aseptic necrosis of the femoral head, we have expert medical information to help.
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA)Source: MedicineNet
JRA is a form of arthritis in children 16 years of age and younger that causes symptoms and signs like joint pain and deformity, swollen joints, and rash. Read about JRA treatment, diagnosis, prognosis, 6 types, and causes.
- AsthmaSource: MedicineNet
Asthma is chronic airway inflammation marked by recurrent airway obstruction. Read about asthma attacks and asthma treatment, types, medications, symptoms, triggers, causes, and prevention.
- Superior Vena Cava SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Superior vena cava syndrome is a condition caused by tumors or cancer in the chest area, blood clots, or infection (STDs or tuberculosis). The most common symptoms of superior vena cava is shortness of breath.
- Cortisone InjectionSource: MedicineNet
Read about cortisone injection treatment for inflammation, allergic reaction, sciatica, and arthritis. Learn about side effects and complications of a cortisone shot.
- Shock (Medical)Source: MedicineNet
What is shock? A life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, clammy skin, fainting, anxiety, confusion, and chest pain. Learn about causes, types, and treatment.
- Spinal Cord Injury: Treatments and RehabilitationSource: MedicineNet
Spinal cord injury can cause a range of symptoms, including weakness, loss of muscle function, and loss of sensation. Learn more about spinal cord injury levels, treatments, rehabilitation, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and how the injury will affect the rest of the body.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Symptoms and TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that attacks nerve tissue in the brain and spinal cord. Learn the causes, medications, early signs, and symptoms. If you have received an MS diagnosis, treatment focuses on controlling symptoms.
- Chronic BronchitisSource: MedicineNet
Chronic bronchitis is different from acute bronchitis in that it involves a cough that lasts for at least 3 months, 2 years in a row. Signs and symptoms are cough and sputum production (the most common symptoms), wheezing, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Source: MedicineNet
Chronic rhinitis (non allergic rhinitis) causes runny nose, sneezing, nasal itching and congestion. Post-nasal drip is drainage of mucus from the sinuses into the throat. Treatment includes over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- GoutSource: MedicineNet
The buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gout. Symptoms and signs include joint swelling (particularly the big toe), pain, redness, and heat. Read about gout diet, food to avoid, medication, treatment, diagnosis, and remedies.
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)Source: MedicineNet
Graft versus host disease (GVHD) is a condition that develops when a donor transplant's immune cells attack the recipient's tissues. Read about treatment, prognosis, and signs and symptoms of acute and chronic GVHD.
- Iliotibial (IT) Band SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Iliotibial band (IT Band) syndrome is an overuse injury of the thigh and knee. Read about treatment, stretches, exercises, diagnosis, symptoms, recovery time, and prevention of IT band syndrome.