- Brand: AsmanexGeneric: Mometasone Furoate
- Brand: Asmanex TwisthalerGeneric: Mometasone Furoate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: DuleraGeneric: Mometasone Furoate, Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate Inhalation
- Brand: EloconGeneric: Mometasone Furoate
- Brand: Elocon LotionGeneric: Mometasone Furoate Lotion
- Brand: Elocon OintmentGeneric: Mometasone Furoate Ointment
- Brand: NasonexGeneric: Mometasone Furoate (nasal spray)
- Brand: RyaltrisGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride and Mometasone Furoate Monohydrate Nasal Spray
- Brand: SinuvaGeneric: Mometasone Furoate
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Asthma MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Learn about various asthma medications, including short-term control, rescue drugs like inhalers, OTC medications, and long-term controllers. Discover potential asthma medication side effects, as well as learn which asthma drugs are appropriate for toddlers, children, and pregnant women.
- Chronic BronchitisSource: MedicineNet
Chronic bronchitis is different from acute bronchitis in that it involves a cough that lasts for at least 3 months, 2 years in a row. Signs and symptoms are cough and sputum production (the most common symptoms), wheezing, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- AsthmaSource: MedicineNet
Asthma is chronic airway inflammation marked by recurrent airway obstruction. Read about asthma attacks and asthma treatment, types, medications, symptoms, triggers, causes, and prevention.
- Asthma in ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
Read about asthma in children including symptoms in children under 5, guidelines, statistics, diagnosis, treatment, and more.