- Brand: VigamoxGeneric: Moxifloxacin
- Brand: AveloxGeneric: Moxifloxacin HCL
- Brand: MoxezaGeneric: Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Detrol LAGeneric: Tolterodine Tartrate
- Brand: NuzyraGeneric: Omadacycline for Injection
- Brand: DetrolGeneric: Tolterodine Tartrate
- Brand: VESIcareGeneric: Solifenacin Succinate
- Brand: Nuedexta CapsulesGeneric: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Quinidine Sulfate Capsules
- Brand: UroxatralGeneric: Alfuzosin HCl
- Brand: LevitraGeneric: Vardenafil HCl
- Brand: InviraseGeneric: Saquinavir Mesylate
- Brand: SancturaGeneric: Trospium Chloride Tablets
- Brand: Rapaflo CapsulesGeneric: Silodosin Capsules
- Brand: Sanctura XRGeneric: Trospium Chloride Extended Release Capsule
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Quadriceps InjurySource: MedicineNet
Causes of quadriceps injuries include strains, contusions, tendon ruptures, tendinitis, compartment syndrome, muscle hernia, and jumper's knee. Learn about recovery time, treatment, diagnosis, and symptoms of a quadriceps injury.
- Legionnaires' Disease and Pontiac Fever (Legionellosis)Source: MedicineNet
Get the facts on symptoms, causes, treatment, and the history of Legionnaires' disease and Pontiac fever, infections caused by the Legionella pneumophila bacteria. Plus, learn about outbreaks, fatalities, and prevention.
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pink eye types (viral, bacterial, allergic conjunctivitis), symptoms, treatment, home remedies, medication, and causes. Learn how it spreads, how long it lasts, and how to prevent transmission.
- Tuberculosis (TB)Source: MedicineNet
There are many types of tuberculosis (TB). Read about TB testing, treatment, vaccination, causes, and transmission, and learn the history of TB.
- Limit Fluoroquinolone Use in Light of Risks, FDA SaysSource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said today that unless they lack other treatment options, patients with uncomplicated infections should not receive fluoroquinolones, given the risk for disabling and potentially permanent adverse events.