- Brand: AnturolGeneric: Oxybutynin
- Brand: DitropanGeneric: Oxybutynin Tablets
- Brand: Ditropan XLGeneric: Oxybutynin Chloride Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: GelniqueGeneric: Oxybutynin Chloride 10 % Gel
- Brand: OxytrolGeneric: Oxybutynin Transdermal
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)Source: MedicineNet
Overactive bladder (OAB) is also known as urge incontinence. Learn about overactive bladder symptoms, treatment, exercise for better bladder control, and medications, such as oxybutynin (Ditropan) and tolterodine (Detrol LA).
- Frequent UrinationSource: eMedicineHealth
Symptoms of frequency urination include urgency, urinary incontinence, pollakiuria, nocturia and pain. Read about causes in adult and in children (urinary tract infection, pregnancy, diabetes), diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Urinary Incontinence in ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
About 20% of all 5-year-old children and 10% of 7-year-olds wet the bed. Get information about the causes of urinary incontinence in children and read about enuresis types, treatment, and prognosis.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about hyperhidrosis (excessive axillary, palmar, plantar sweating) treatment (antiperspirant, Botox, surgery), a sign of, and causes. Find out how to put a stop to sweaty palms (hands), feet, and underarms.