- Brand: OrlaamGeneric: Levomethadyl Acetate
- Brand: Actonel with CalciumGeneric: Risedronate Sodium with Calcium Carbonate
- Brand: MinirinGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: NithiodoteGeneric: Sodium Nitrite Injection for Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: Lupaneta PackGeneric: Lupaneta Pack Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension; Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Esomeprazole Magnesium CapsulesGeneric: esomeprazole magnesium
- Brand: ViadurGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Implant
- Brand: Slow-KGeneric: Potassium Chloride
- Brand: SandostatinGeneric: Octreotide Acetate
- Brand: YonsaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: MimveyGeneric: Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: TriLyteGeneric: PEG-3350, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride
- Brand: Micro-K for Liquid SuspensionGeneric: Potassium Chloride Extended Release Formulation for Liquid Suspension
- Brand: KCL in D5NSGeneric: Potassium Chloride in 5% Dextrose and Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: VeltassaGeneric: Patiromer Powder for Suspension in Water for Oral Administration
- Brand: K-TabGeneric: Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Micro-KGeneric: Potassium Chloride Extended-Release
- Brand: LokelmaGeneric: Sodium Zirconium Cyclosilicate
- Brand: Potassium Chloride Extended Release TabletsGeneric: Potassium Chloride Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: Rosuvastatin Calcium TabletsGeneric: rosuvastatin calcium
- Brand: Normal SalineGeneric: Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: NuromaxGeneric: Doxacurium Chloride
- Brand: Ganirelix Acetate InjectionGeneric: Ganirelix
- Brand: JinteliGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets, USP
- Brand: Sodium AcetateGeneric: Sodium Acetate Injection
- Brand: Leucovorin Calcium InjectionGeneric: Leucovorin Calcium
- Brand: GlatopaGeneric: glatiramer acetate Injection
- Brand: ProtopamGeneric: Pralidoxime Chloride
- Brand: Depo-SubQ ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
- Brand: KCL in NSGeneric: Potassium Chloride in Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: PentothalGeneric: Thiopental Sodium
- Brand: EllaGeneric: Ulipristal Acetate Tablet
- Brand: Dextrose 5% in 0.9% Sodium ChlorideGeneric: Dextrose and Sodium Chloride Inj
- Brand: Solu MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone sodium succinate
- Brand: Klor-ConGeneric: Potassium Chloride
- Brand: DDAVPGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Mefenamic AcidGeneric: Mefenamic Acid Capsules
- Brand: BinostoGeneric: Alendronate Sodium Effervescent Tablets
- Brand: TrilisateGeneric: Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate
- Brand: DyazideGeneric: Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene
- Brand: ElitekGeneric: Rasburicase
- Brand: Bethanechol ChlorideGeneric: Bethanechol
- Brand: Calcium Chloride Injection 10%Generic: Calcium Chloride
- Brand: Ethyl ChlorideGeneric: Ethyl Chloride
- Brand: Megestrol Acetate Oral SuspensionGeneric: Megestrol Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: Megestrol Acetate TabletsGeneric: Megestrol Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Potassium AcetateGeneric: Potassium Acetate
- Brand: Potassium Chloride in Lactated Ringer's and 5% Dextrose InjectionGeneric: Potassium Chloride in Lactated Ringer's and 5% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Sermorelin AcetateGeneric: Sermorelin
- Brand: Thallous Chloride Tl-201 InjectionGeneric: Thallous Chloride
- Brand: ArixtraGeneric: Fondaparinux Sodium
- Brand: CholbamGeneric: Cholic Acid Capsules
- Brand: ZytigaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Calcium Disodium VersenateGeneric: Edetate Calcium Disodium Injection
- Brand: PonstelGeneric: Mefenamic Acid
- Brand: KalydecoGeneric: Ivacaftor
- Brand: OcalivaGeneric: Obeticholic Acid Tablets
- Brand: Chloramphenicol Sodium SuccinateGeneric: Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
- Brand: PhotofrinGeneric: Porfimer Sodium
- Brand: Magnesium SulfateGeneric: Magnesium Sulfate Injection
- Brand: Penicillin G PotassiumGeneric: Penicillin G Potassium
- Brand: MeclofenamateGeneric: Meclofenamate
- Brand: NulecitGeneric: Sodium Ferric Gluconate Complex Injection
- Brand: Ca-DTPAGeneric: Pentetate Calcium Trisodium Inj
- Brand: ProvocholineGeneric: Methacholine Chloride
- Brand: TolectinGeneric: Tolmetin Sodium
- Brand: NatparaGeneric: Parathyroid Hormone for Injection
- Brand: PaserGeneric: Aminosalicylic Acid
- Brand: KCL in D5WGeneric: Potassium Chloride in 5% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Megace ESGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: ForteoGeneric: Teriparatide (rDNA origin) Injection
- Brand: Amytal SodiumGeneric: Amobarbital Sodium Injection
- Brand: Brevital SodiumGeneric: Methohexital Sodium for Injection
- Brand: Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate InjectionGeneric: Caffeine Alkaloid
- Brand: Calcium GluconateGeneric: Calcium Gluconate
- Brand: Dianeal Low CalciumGeneric: Low Calcium Peritoneal Dialysis Solutions
- Brand: Heparin Sodium InjectionGeneric: Heparin Sodium Injection
- Brand: Levoleucovorin calciumGeneric: Levoleucovorin calcium Injection
- Brand: Levothyroxine SodiumGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Anhydrous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution
- Brand: Morrhuate SodiumGeneric: Morrhuate Sodium Injection
- Brand: Seconal SodiumGeneric: Secobarbital Sodium Capsules
- Brand: Sodium BicarbonateGeneric: Sodium Bicarbonate 5% Injection
- Brand: Sodium Iodide I 131Generic: Sodium Iodide I 131 Capsules
- Brand: Sodium LactateGeneric: Sodium Lactate Injection in AVIVA
- Brand: Sodium Nitroprusside (Nitropress) InjectionGeneric: Sodium Nitroprusside for Injection
- Brand: Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur LotionGeneric: Sulfacetamide and Sulfur Lotion
- Brand: NegGramGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
- Brand: OmegavenGeneric: Fish Oil Triglycerides Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: InnohepGeneric: Tinzaparin
- Brand: SamscaGeneric: Tolvaptan Tablets
- Brand: Urocit-KGeneric: Potassium Citrate Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: ZurampicGeneric: Zurampic Lesinurad Tablets
- Brand: RocaltrolGeneric: Calcitriol
- Brand: ZosynGeneric: Piperacillin and Tazobactam Injection
- Brand: Zosyn InjectionGeneric: Piperacillin and Tazobactam Pharmacy Bulk Vial
- Brand: CenestinGeneric: Synthetic conjugated estrogens
- Brand: SulfamylonGeneric: Mafenide Acetate
- Brand: AugmentinGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate
- Brand: ZyloprimGeneric: Allopurinol
- Brand: Acetic AcidGeneric: Acetic Acid
- Brand: Ascorbic AcidGeneric: Vitamin C
- Brand: AtelviaGeneric: Risedronate Sodium Delayed-Release Tablets
- Brand: Ethacrynic Acid TabletsGeneric: Ethacrynic Acid Tablets
- Brand: CopaxoneGeneric: Glatiramer Acetate
- Brand: PhosloGeneric: Calcium Acetate Tablet
- Brand: LystedaGeneric: Tranexamic Acid Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: FlorinefGeneric: Fludrocortisone
- Brand: UnasynGeneric: Ampicillin and Sulbactam
- Brand: PlegisolGeneric: Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, and Magnesium Chloride Injection Solution
- Brand: AldactoneGeneric: Spironolactone
- Brand: LipofenGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: NitropressGeneric: Nitroprusside Sodium
- Brand: HalfLytely and Bisacodyl TabletsGeneric: Sodium Chloride-Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride
- Brand: Nipride RTUGeneric: Sodium Nitroprusside Injection
- Brand: PlexionGeneric: Sulfacetamide
- Brand: Fenofibrate 40 mg/ 120 mgGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: CancidasGeneric: Caspofungin Acetate for Injection
- Brand: CortoneGeneric: Cortisone Acetate
- Brand: PlenvuGeneric: Polyethylene Glycol 3350 with Electrolytes for Oral Solution
- Brand: AptiomGeneric: Eslicarbazepine Acetate Tablets
- Brand: CyklokapronGeneric: Tranexamic Acid
- Brand: NiacorGeneric: Niacin Tablets
- Brand: TrilipixGeneric: Fenofibric Acid Capsules
- Brand: Protonix I.V.Generic: Pantoprazole Sodium
- Brand: Miochol-EGeneric: Acetylcholine Chloride Intraocular Solution
- Brand: K-LORGeneric: Potassium Chloride
- Brand: Lupron Depot 11.25 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: SmoflipidGeneric: Smoflipid
- Brand: GoLytelyGeneric: Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Electrolytes Oral Solution
- Brand: TricorGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: Estrostep FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: SensiparGeneric: Cinacalcet
- Brand: Heparin Preservative FreeGeneric: Heparin Sodium Injection Preservative Free
- Brand: MonoprilGeneric: Fosinopril Sodium
- Brand: AmicarGeneric: Aminocaproic Acid
- Brand: Lupron Depot 3.75 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: FemringGeneric: Estradiol Acetate
- Brand: Zoladex 3.6Generic: Goserelin Acetate Implant
- Brand: MidamorGeneric: Amiloride
- Brand: NovothyroxGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Fludrocortisone TabletsGeneric: Fludrocortisone
- Brand: ProviscGeneric: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Brand: AntaraGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: ArediaGeneric: Pamidronate Disodium
- Brand: Minastrin 24 FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol/Ferrous Fumarate Capsules
- Brand: TaytullaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Calcijex InjectionGeneric: Calcitrol
- Brand: Sanctura XRGeneric: Trospium Chloride Extended Release Capsule
- Brand: HextendGeneric: 6% Hetastarch in Lactated Electrolyte Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn Sulfite FreeGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution
- Brand: PipracilGeneric: Piperacillin Sodium
- Brand: ASCOR Generic: Ascorbic Acid Injection for Intravenous Use
- Brand: Radiogenix SystemGeneric: Technetium Tc-99m Generator
- Brand: TimentinGeneric: Ticarcillin and Clavulanate
- Brand: SafyralGeneric: Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol/Levomefolate Calcium Tablets and Levomefolate
- Brand: YospralaGeneric: Aspirin and Omeprazole Tablets
- Brand: AmmonulGeneric: Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate Injection
- Brand: MoviPrepGeneric: PEG-3350, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid
- Brand: Prednisolone Oral SolutionGeneric: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate Oral Solution
- Brand: LevothroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: Junel FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate, Ethinyl Estradiol, Ferrous Fumarate
- Brand: DyreniumGeneric: Triamterene
- Brand: FenoglideGeneric: Fenofibrate Tablets
- Brand: FibricorGeneric: Fenofibric Acid
- Brand: RavictiGeneric: Glycerol Phenylbutyrate Oral Liquid
- Brand: A-MethapredGeneric: Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate
- Brand: GaviLyte-H Tablets and Oral SolutionGeneric: PEG-3350, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride
- Brand: VitraveneGeneric: Fomivirsen
- Brand: Augmentin Chewable TabletsGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
- Brand: NegGram CapletsGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
- Brand: Flo-PredGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: Lupron Depot 22.5Generic: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension Injection
- Brand: Lutrate DepotGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: Zoladex 10.8 mgGeneric: Goserelin Acetate Implant
- Brand: Cardiogen-82Generic: rubidium Rb 82 generator
- Brand: HiconGeneric: Sodium Iodide I 131
- Brand: EliphosGeneric: Calcium AcetateTablets
- Brand: OrkambiGeneric: Lumacaftor and Ivacaftor Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: Timentin InjectionGeneric: Ticarcillin Disodium and Clavulanate Potassium Galaxy
- Brand: Aminosyn II 8.5%Generic: Amino Acid Injection with Electrolytes
- Brand: DDAVP InjectionGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Injection
- Brand: Enlon PlusGeneric: Edrophonium Chloride and Atropine Sulfate
- Brand: ButisolGeneric: Butabarbital Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Pamidronate Disodium InjectionGeneric: Pamidronate Disodium Injection
- Brand: Prevacid I.V.Generic: Lansoprazole for Injection
- Brand: Photrexa ViscousGeneric: Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate in 20% Dextran Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte M and 5% Dextrose InjectionGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Revonto Generic: Revonto Dantroene Sodium Injection
- Brand: Soma CompoundGeneric: Carisoprodol and Aspirin
- Brand: TriglideGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: ProtonixGeneric: Pantoprazole
- Brand: HectorolGeneric: Doxercalciferol Liquid Filled Capsule
- Brand: Hectorol InjectionGeneric: Doxercalciferol Injection
- Brand: BSS Plus 500Generic: Sterile Intraocular Irrigating Solution
- Brand: MacugenGeneric: Pegaptanib Sodium
- Brand: ProcalamineGeneric: Amino Acid and Glycerin
- Brand: ReclastGeneric: Zoledronic Acid Injection
- Brand: UloricGeneric: Febuxostat
- Brand: ClenpiqGeneric: Sodium Picosulfate Oral Solution
- Brand: HepatAmineGeneric: Amino Acid
- Brand: Leucovorin CalciumGeneric: Leucovorin Calcium Tablets
- Brand: SteritalcGeneric: Talc For Intrapleural Administration
- Brand: SymlinGeneric: Pramlintide Acetate Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn ElectrolytesGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution with Electrolytes
- Brand: MandolGeneric: Cefamandole
- Brand: HyzaarGeneric: Losartan Potassium-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AloprimGeneric: Allopurinol Sodium for Injection
- Brand: EdecrinGeneric: Ethacrynic Acid
- Brand: XyremGeneric: Sodium Oxybate
- Brand: AzelexGeneric: Azelaic Acid Cream
- Brand: MegaceGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: Soma Compound with CodeineGeneric: Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine
- Brand: DefitelioGeneric: Defibrotide Sodium for Intravenous Use
- Brand: NembutalGeneric: Pentobarbital
- Brand: SotradecolGeneric: Sodium Tetradecyl
- Brand: Aminosyn II 3.5% in 25% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: LupronGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: Ditropan XLGeneric: Oxybutynin Chloride Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: Estrostep 21Generic: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: FemtraceGeneric: Estradiol Acetate Tablets
- Brand: NoctivaGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: Sumaxin Wash and Topical SolutionGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur
- Brand: SynarelGeneric: Nafarelin Acetate for Central Precocious Puberty
- Brand: ZometaGeneric: Zoledronic Acid for Inj
- Brand: DDAVP Nasal SprayGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: Hypertonic SalineGeneric: 3% and 5% Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: TreandaGeneric: Bendamustine Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: MavyretGeneric: glecaprevir and pibrentasvir
- Brand: PediapredGeneric: Prednisolone Sodium
- Brand: SuclearGeneric: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and PEG-3350
- Brand: MyochrysineGeneric: Gold Sodium Thiomalate
- Brand: DisalcidGeneric: Salsalate
- Brand: GalzinGeneric: Galzin Zinc Acetate Capsules
- Brand: KybellaGeneric: Deoxycholic Acid Injection
- Brand: CerebyxGeneric: Fosphenytoin Sodium Injection
- Brand: AldactazideGeneric: Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AnnoveraGeneric: Segesterone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Vaginal System
- Brand: Finacea GelGeneric: Azelaic Acid
- Brand: Flarex Sterile Ophthalmic SuspensionGeneric: fluorometholone
- Brand: TiladeGeneric: Nedocromil Inhalation Aerosol
- Brand: Supprelin LAGeneric: Histrelin Acetate Subcutaneous Implant
- Brand: VantasGeneric: Histrelin Acetate
- Brand: Amiloride HydrochlorideGeneric: Amiloride Hydrochloride
- Brand: ModureticGeneric: Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AlamastGeneric: Pemirolast Potassium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Depo-ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone
- Brand: EligardGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate
- Brand: Lupron DepotGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: StimateGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: BromSiteGeneric: Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution, 0.075%
- Brand: GeocillinGeneric: Carbenicillin Indanyl Sodium
- Brand: PfizerpenGeneric: Penicillin G potassium
- Brand: ProlensaGeneric: Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Bacteriostatic SalineGeneric: Bacteriostatic NaCl
- Brand: BeyazGeneric: Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol/ Levomefolate Calcium Tablets and Levomefolate Calcuim Tablets
- Brand: CaduetGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate, Atorvastatin Calcium
- Brand: PhysioSolGeneric: Electrolytes in Water
- Brand: TemodarGeneric: Temozolomide
- Brand: OsmoPrepGeneric: Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate and Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Anhydrous
- Brand: Luxturna Generic: Voretigene Neparvovec-rzyl Intraocular Suspension for Injection
- Brand: Terra-CortrilGeneric: Oxytetracycline and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: BuphenylGeneric: Sodium Phenylbutyrate Tablets
- Brand: DysportGeneric: Abobotulinumtoxin A Injection
- Brand: DDAVP Rhinal TubeGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Rhinal Tube
- Brand: ParsabivGeneric: Etelcalcetide for Injection
- Brand: PerikabivenGeneric: Amino Acids, Electrolytes, Dextrose and Lipid Injectable Emulsion for Intravenous Use
- Brand: ZincGeneric: Zinc Chloride Injection, USP 1 mg/mL
- Brand: AvycazGeneric: Ceftazidime-avibactam for Injection
- Brand: CefobidGeneric: Sterile Cefoperazone
- Brand: LevoxylGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: Orapred ODTGeneric: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate
- Brand: CefotaximeGeneric: Cefotaxime for Injection
- Brand: VytorinGeneric: Ezetimibe and Simvastatin
- Brand: Dianeal PD-1Generic: Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Brand: Dianeal PD-2Generic: Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Brand: MaxideGeneric: Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: BSS Plus 250 mLGeneric: Balanced Salt Solution
- Brand: Celestone SoluspanGeneric: Betamethasone Injectable Suspension
- Brand: CetrotideGeneric: Cetrorelix
- Brand: NavstelGeneric: Balanced Salt Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Poly-PredGeneric: Prednisolone,Neomycin and Polymyxin B
- Brand: SancturaGeneric: Trospium Chloride Tablets
- Brand: VascorGeneric: Bepridil
- Brand: CernevitGeneric: Multivitamins for Infusion
- Brand: AggrenoxGeneric: Aspirin, Extended-Release Dipyridamole Capsules
- Brand: B12Generic: Liver-Stomach Concentrate With Intrinsic Factor
- Brand: FloLipidGeneric: Simvastatin Oral Suspension
- Brand: OmtrygGeneric: Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters A Capsules
- Brand: OpticromGeneric: Cromolyn Sodium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: SkelidGeneric: Tiludronate
- Brand: TravatanGeneric: Travoprost
- Brand: Travatan ZGeneric: Travoprost Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Zemplar CapsulesGeneric: Paricalcitol
- Brand: ZocorGeneric: Simvastatin
- Brand: BaycolGeneric: Cerivastatin (Removed from Market 8/2001)
- Brand: CortarenGeneric: Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Injection
- Brand: EpanovaGeneric: Omega-3-carboxylic Acids Soft-gelatin Capsules
- Brand: FlolanGeneric: Epoprostenol sodium
- Brand: HeparinGeneric: Heparin
- Brand: HexadrolGeneric: Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Injection, USP
- Brand: HumiraGeneric: Adalimumab Injection Solution for Subcutaneous Administration
- Brand: Lactated Ringer'sGeneric: Lactated Ringer's Injection
- Brand: LescolGeneric: Fluvastatin Sodium
- Brand: MycamineGeneric: Micafungin Sodium
- Brand: OrilissaGeneric: Elagolix Tablets
- Brand: ProcritGeneric: Epoetin Alfa
- Brand: RosanilGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur Cleanser
- Brand: Aminosyn II 3.5% in 5% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn II 5% in 25% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 5% in 25% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: NeoTectGeneric: Technetium Tc 99m Depreotide Injection
- Brand: UnithroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: VimovoGeneric: Naproxen and Esomeprazole Magnesium Delayed Release Tablets
- Brand: SymdekoGeneric: Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor Tablets and Ivacaftor Tablets
- Brand: BlincytoGeneric: Blinatumomab for Injection
- Brand: Ruby-fill Generic: Rubidium Rb 82 Generator
- Brand: VasereticGeneric: Enalapril Maleate-Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: KayexalateGeneric: Sodium Polystyrene
- Brand: ManganeseGeneric: Manganese Chloride Injection Solution
- Brand: DigibindGeneric: Digoxin Immune Fab
- Brand: JuvisyncGeneric: Sitagliptin and Simvastatin
- Brand: AnectineGeneric: Succinylcholine Chloride
- Brand: ActHIBGeneric: Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine
- Brand: ZinacefGeneric: Cefuroxime
- Brand: AygestinGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand: Pred ForteGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: Lupron Depot PediatricGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: ArthrotecGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium, Misoprostol
- Brand: CarospirGeneric: Spironolactone
- Brand: CytotecGeneric: Misoprostol
- Brand: ElmironGeneric: Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium Capsules
- Brand: KrystexxaGeneric: Pegloticase Injection
- Brand: SynthroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: TravasolGeneric: Amino Acids (Injection)
- Brand: Synalgos DCGeneric: Aspirin, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate Capsules, USP
- Brand: CoumadinGeneric: Warfarin Sodium
- Brand: GaviLyte-NGeneric: PEG-3350 and electrolytes
- Brand: MaxairGeneric: Pirbuterol
- Brand: MivacronGeneric: Mivacurium Chloride Injection
- Brand: TreximetGeneric: Sumatriptan and Naproxen Sodium Tablets
- Brand: CeptazGeneric: Ceftazidime
- Brand: Levo DromoranGeneric: Levorphanol
- Brand: Phenytek Extended Release CapsuleGeneric: Phenytoin Sodium
- Brand: SimcorGeneric: Simvastatin Niacin Extended Release
- Brand: SimvastatinGeneric: Simvastatin
- Brand: VytoneGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate, USP 1.9%, Iodoquinol, USP 1%
- Brand: Monopril HCTGeneric: Fosinopril Sodium-Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: SingulairGeneric: Montelukast Sodium
- Brand: SolarazeGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium
- Brand: VasocidinGeneric: Sulfacetamide and Prednisolone
- Brand: VisicolGeneric: Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Anhydrous
- Brand: Aminosyn HF 8%Generic: Amino Acid Injection Hepatic Formula
- Brand: AngeliqGeneric: Drospirenone and Estradiol
- Brand: CrolomGeneric: Cromolyn Ophthalmic
- Brand: TrophAmineGeneric: Amino Acids
- Brand: YasminGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: BromdayGeneric: Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Dilantin KapsealsGeneric: Extended Phenytoin Sodium Capsules
- Brand: DipentumGeneric: Olsalazine Sodium Capsules
- Brand: Intal InhalerGeneric: Cromolyn Sodium Inhalation Aerosol
- Brand: MD-GastroviewGeneric: Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium Solution
- Brand: NexiumGeneric: Esomeprazole Magnesium
- Brand: Nexium I.V.Generic: Esomeprazole Sodium
- Brand: ZyvoxGeneric: Linezolid
- Brand: Zemplar Generic: Paricalcitol Tablets
- Brand: Zemplar Generic: Paricalcitol Tablets
- Brand: Vayarol Generic: Orally Administered Prescription Medical Food
- Brand: Anusol RectalGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate Rectal Suppositories
- Brand: CopperGeneric: Cupric Chloride Injection
- Brand: DitropanGeneric: Oxybutynin Tablets
- Brand: GelniqueGeneric: Oxybutynin Chloride 10 % Gel
- Brand: CapozideGeneric: Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: MiacalcinGeneric: Calcitonin-Salmon
- Brand: PrevacidGeneric: Lansoprazole
- Brand: PrismaSol SolutionGeneric: Sterile Hemofiltration Hemodiafiltration Solution
- Brand: FortazGeneric: Ceftazidime
- Brand: Minocin InjectionGeneric: Minocycline Inj
- Brand: Primaxin IMGeneric: Imipenem and Cilastatin
- Brand: Primaxin I.V.Generic: Imipenem and Cilastatin for Injection
- Brand: XgevaGeneric: Denosumab
- Brand: Coly-Mycin S OticGeneric: Colistin Sulfate with Neomycin and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: EgriftaGeneric: Tesamorelin Injection
- Brand: GiaprezaGeneric: Angiotensin II Injection for Infusion
- Brand: IsentressGeneric: Raltegravir Tablets
- Brand: Proctofoam HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone and Pramoxine
- Brand: TarkaGeneric: Trandolapril and Verapamil ER
- Brand: Lo-ZumandimineGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: ActivellaGeneric: Estradiol, Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand: Loestrin 24 FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Solu CortefGeneric: Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate
- Brand: KhapzoryGeneric: Levoleucovorin Injection
- Brand: BravelleGeneric: Urofollitropin Injection
- Brand: MenopurGeneric: Menotropins Injection
- Brand: ZegeridGeneric: Omeprazole, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Brand: Normocarb HFGeneric: Sterile Electrolyte Concentrate for Infusion
- Brand: Isovue-MGeneric: Iopamidol Injection
- Brand: K-Phos Neutral Generic: Potassium and Sodium Phosphate
- Brand: ZioptanGeneric: tafluprost
- Brand: Augmentin ESGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
- Brand: Augmentin XRGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanic Potassium
- Brand: LexivaGeneric: Fosamprenavir Calcium
- Brand: XibromGeneric: Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: DigitekGeneric: Digoxin Tablets
- Brand: ValturnaGeneric: Aliskiren and Valsartan, USP Tablets
- Brand: AvageGeneric: Tazarotene
- Brand: Tazorac CreamGeneric: Tazarotene Cream
- Brand: UrsoGeneric: Ursodiol
- Brand: YazGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: AciphexGeneric: Rabeprazole Sodium
- Brand: Bactroban CreamGeneric: Mupirocin Calcium Cream
- Brand: CrestorGeneric: Rosuvastatin Calcium
- Brand: GastrografinGeneric: Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium Solution
- Brand: JulucaGeneric: Dolutegravir and Rilpivirine Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: LiptruzetGeneric: Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets
- Brand: RosulaGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide 10% and Sulfur 4%
- Brand: SumaxinGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide Cleansing Pads
- Brand: PrecedexGeneric: Dexmedetomidine hydrochloride
- Brand: Boniva Generic: Ibandronate Sodium
- Brand: ProliaGeneric: Denosumab Injection
- Brand: Lac-HydrinGeneric: Lactic Acid
- Brand: Prevacid NapraPACGeneric: Lansoprazole
- Brand: Procardia XLGeneric: Nifedipine Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: Bleph 10Generic: Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic Solution 10%
- Brand: CombiPatchGeneric: Estradiol, Norethindrone Acetate Transdermal System
- Brand: HealonGeneric: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Brand: Intal Nebulizer SolutionGeneric: Cromolyn Sodium Inhalation Solution
- Brand: KlaronGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide Lotion
- Brand: Pred MildGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Solution
- Brand: StavzorGeneric: Valproic Acid
- Brand: TambocorGeneric: Flecainide
- Brand: ProstaScint KitGeneric: Capromab Pendetide
- Brand: DigiFabGeneric: Ovine Lyophilized Powder for Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Lupron Depot 7.5 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: NephramineGeneric: Essential Amino Acid Injection
- Brand: ActigallGeneric: Ursodiol, USP Capsules
- Brand: DepakeneGeneric: Valproic Acid
- Brand: Aminosyn II InjectionGeneric: Amino Acid Injection
- Brand: MarqiboGeneric: VinCRIStine Sulfate Liposome Injection
- Brand: VyzultaGeneric: Latanoprostene Bunod Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: CozaarGeneric: Losartan Potassium
- Brand: CytomelGeneric: Liothyronine Sodium
- Brand: CytoveneGeneric: Ganciclovir
- Brand: Daypro AltaGeneric: Oxaprozin
- Brand: SaizenGeneric: Somatropin Injection
- Brand: SeptraGeneric: Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: ThorazineGeneric: Chlorpromazine
- Brand: Aminosyn HBC 7% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection High Branched Chain
- Brand: InfugemGeneric: Gemcitabine in Sodium Chloride injection
- Brand: ActonelGeneric: Risedronate Sodium
- Brand: Fosamax Plus DGeneric: Alendronate Sodium and Cholecalciferol
- Brand: DemulenGeneric: Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate
- Brand: EtheDentGeneric: Sodium Fluoride
- Brand: Hepflush 10Generic: Heparin Lock Flush Solution
- Brand: SumadanGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide Wash
- Brand: Prempro, PremphaseGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
- Brand: ExtranealGeneric: Icodextrin Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Brand: Pylera CapsulesGeneric: Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium
- Brand: DuoDoteGeneric: Atropine and Pralidoxime Chloride Injection
- Brand: Cortisporin CreamGeneric: Hydrocortisone, Neomycin, Polymyxin B
- Brand: Lo Loestrin FEGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol, Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: DurlazaGeneric: Aspirin Capsules
- Brand: AmeluzGeneric: Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride Gel
- Brand: Bactroban NasalGeneric: Mupirocin Calcium Ointment
- Brand: Blephamide Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Sulfacetamide Sodium and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: Buminate 5%Generic: Albumin (Human) 5% Solution
- Brand: OcufenGeneric: Flurbiprofen Sodium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: OmnipredGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 56 and DextroseGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection in Viaflex Plastic Container
- Brand: Pred-GGeneric: Gentamicin and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: Reglan InjectionGeneric: Metoclopramide Injection
- Brand: Coly-Mycin MGeneric: Colistimethate Injection
- Brand: Ascomp with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine, and Codeine Phosphate Capsules
- Brand: LomotilGeneric: Diphenoxylate and Atropine
- Brand: FolviteGeneric: Folic Acid
- Brand: JantovenGeneric: Warfarin Sodium Tablets
- Brand: KynamroGeneric: Mipomersen Sodium Injection
- Brand: Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DSGeneric: Naproxen
- Brand: TotectGeneric: Dexrazoxane for Injection, Intravenous Infusion Only
- Brand: Lanoxin InjectionGeneric: Digoxin Injection
- Brand: LanoxinGeneric: Digoxin Tablets
- Brand: FosamaxGeneric: Alendronate Sodium
- Brand: CetylevGeneric: Acetylcysteine Effervescent Tablets for Oral Solution
- Brand: RocephinGeneric: Ceftriaxone
- Brand: ZorvolexGeneric: Diclofenac Capsules
- Brand: AmoxilGeneric: Amoxicillin
- Brand: Bionect Cream, GelGeneric: Hyaluronic acid sodium salt
- Brand: Dextrose / Electrolytes No. 48Generic: 5% Dextrose and Electrolyte No. 48 Injection
- Brand: EmcytGeneric: Estramustine
- Brand: EnlonGeneric: Edrophonium Injection
- Brand: HMSGeneric: Medrysone 1% Liquifilm Opthalmic
- Brand: KionexGeneric: Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate
- Brand: Lactated Ringer's in 5% DextroseGeneric: Lactated Ringer's and 5% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: PlasmaLyte RGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes Injection
- Brand: ZenpepGeneric: Pancrelipase Delayed Release Capsules
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Doxorubicin Hydrochloride InjectionGeneric: Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Drax ExametazimeGeneric: Exametazime Systemic Intravenous Use
- Brand: Liposyn IIGeneric: Intravenous Fat Emulsion
- Brand: LumasonGeneric: Sulfur Hexafluoride Lipid-type A Microspheres Injectable Suspension
- Brand: PrevymisGeneric: Letermovir Tablets
- Brand: Sporanox InjectionGeneric: Itraconazole Injection
- Brand: MytelaseGeneric: Ambenoium Chloride
- Brand: Altace CapsulesGeneric: Ramipril Capsules
- Brand: DiovanGeneric: Valsartan
- Brand: NeodecadronGeneric: Neomycin and Dexamethasone
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: AmabelzGeneric: Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Depo MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone Acetate Injectable Suspension
- Brand: DuaveeGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens and Bazedoxifene Tablets
- Brand: ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Somatuline DepotGeneric: lanreotide
- Brand: Clinimix EGeneric: Amino Acids with Electrolytes in Dextrose with Calcium Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn PF 10% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 10% Pediatric Formula
- Brand: Aminosyn PF 7% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 7% Pediatric Formula
- Brand: AmphadaseGeneric: Hyaluronidase Injection
- Brand: DrisdolGeneric: Ergocalciferol Capsules
- Brand: Fiorinal with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital Compound With Codeine
- Brand: Fluoroplex Generic: Fluorouracil Topical Cream
- Brand: HydaseGeneric: Hyaluronidase Injection
- Brand: ResculaGeneric: Unoprostone isopropyl
- Brand: TazoracGeneric: Tazarotene Gel
- Brand: VitraseGeneric: Hyaluronidase Injection
- Brand: Aciphex SprinkleGeneric: rabeprazole sodium
- Brand: EnjuviaGeneric: Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens, B
- Brand: FragminGeneric: Dalteparin
- Brand: HEP-LOCK U/PGeneric: Preservative-Free Heparin Lock Flush Solution
- Brand: Levulan KerastickGeneric: Aminolevulinic Acid
- Brand: LipitorGeneric: Atorvastatin Calcium
- Brand: MellarilGeneric: Thioridazine HCl
- Brand: PrimaCare OneGeneric: Prescription Prenatal, Postnatal Multivitamin
- Brand: RemodulinGeneric: Treprostinil Sodium
- Brand: BotoxGeneric: Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Brand: CytoxanGeneric: Cyclophosphamide
- Brand: MaxipimeGeneric: Cefepime Hydrochloride for Injection
- Brand: ZevalinGeneric: Ibritumomab Tiuxetan
- Brand: Boniva InjectionGeneric: Ibandronate Sodium Injection
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: OlysioGeneric: Simeprevir Hard Gelatin Capsules
- Brand: Aminosyn II in DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: RefludanGeneric: Lepirudin
- Brand: Adalat CCGeneric: Nifedipine
- Brand: Afeditab CRGeneric: Nifedipine Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: SularGeneric: Nisoldipine
- Brand: XuridenGeneric: Uridine Triacetate Oral Granules
- Brand: Carmol HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate
- Brand: Depakote Generic: Depakote Divalproex Sodium Tablets
- Brand: FemhrtGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate, Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: MiCort HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate Cream
- Brand: PrepopikGeneric: Sodium Picosulfate, Magnesium Oxide, and Anhydrous Citric Acid) for Oral Solution
- Brand: CeretecGeneric: Technetium Tc99m Exametazime Injection
- Brand: CardizemGeneric: Diltiazem Hydrochloride
- Brand: Cardizem CDGeneric: Diltiazem HCl
- Brand: Cartia XTGeneric: Diltiazem Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: MetastronGeneric: Strontium-89
- Brand: ExforgeGeneric: Amlodipine and Valsartan
- Brand: InspraGeneric: Eplerenone
- Brand: RayaldeeGeneric: Calcifediol Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: Azactam InjectionGeneric: Aztreonam Injection
- Brand: ChenodalGeneric: Chenodiol Tablets
- Brand: ForticalGeneric: Calcitonin-Salmon (rDNA origin)
- Brand: PanretinGeneric: Alitretinoin
- Brand: PrevpacGeneric: Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin
- Brand: CampralGeneric: Acamprosate Calcium
- Brand: CarbagluGeneric: Carglumic Acid Tablets
- Brand: EzallorGeneric: Rosuvastatin Calcium Tablets
- Brand: InvanzGeneric: Ertapenem Injection
- Brand: KabivenGeneric: Amino Acids, Electrolytes, Dextrose and Lipid Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: MD-76rGeneric: Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium Injection, USP
- Brand: MiostatGeneric: Carbachol Intraocular Solution
- Brand: NarcanGeneric: Naloxone Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Niferex-150 ForteGeneric: Polysaccharide-Iron Complex Capsules
- Brand: PlasmaLyte AGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes Injection
- Brand: Ringers in DextroseGeneric: Ringer's and 5% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: SutentGeneric: Sunitinib Malate
- Brand: SynojoyntGeneric: 1% Sodium Hyaluronate Solution
- Brand: TivicayGeneric: Doutegravir 50mg Tablets
- Brand: Voltaren OphthalmicGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: CeftriaxoneGeneric: Ceftriaxone Sodium and Dextrose Injection
- Brand: NexteroneGeneric: Amiodarone HCl Injection
- Brand: PrilosecGeneric: Omeprazole
- Brand: Infuvite Pediatric Pharmacy Bulk PackageGeneric: Multiple Vitamins For Infusion Pharmacy Bulk Package
- Brand: HylenexGeneric: Hyaluronidase Human Injection
- Brand: JuxtapidGeneric: Lomitapide Capsules
- Brand: VaprisolGeneric: Conivaptan Hcl Injection
- Brand: DylojectGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium for Injection
- Brand: Larin FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate/Ethinyl Estradiol) Tablets , USP and Ferrous Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: NalfonGeneric: Fenoprofen Calcium
- Brand: Nocdurna Generic: Desmopressin Acetate Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: PegasysGeneric: Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Brand: RetacritGeneric: Epoetin Alfa-epbx Injection
- Brand: SeglurometGeneric: Ertugliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: TriostatGeneric: Liothyronine Sodium Injection
- Brand: SivextroGeneric: Tedizolid Phosphate Tablets
- Brand: ToriselGeneric: Temsirolimus Injection
- Brand: AceonGeneric: Perindopril Erbumine
- Brand: EntrestoGeneric: Sacubitril and Valsartan Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: Exforge HCTGeneric: Amlodipine Valsartan Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: AccureticGeneric: Quinapril HCl/Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: HelidacGeneric: Bismuth Subsalicylate
- Brand: XelprosGeneric: Latanoprost Ophthalmic Emulsion
- Brand: AkynzeoGeneric: Netupitant and Palonosetron Capsules
- Brand: Aminohippurate SodiumGeneric: Aminohippurate
- Brand: Aminosyn RF 5.2% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 5.2% Renal Formula
- Brand: BiktarvyGeneric: Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: CylertGeneric: Pemoline
- Brand: Dantrium IVGeneric: Dantrolene Sodium for Injection
- Brand: DepaconGeneric: Valproic Acid
- Brand: Depakote ERGeneric: Divalproex Sodium
- Brand: Depakote Sprinkle CapsulesGeneric: Divalproex Sodium Sprinkle Capsules
- Brand: EuflexxaGeneric: Sodium Hyaluronate Intra-articular Injection, 1%
- Brand: MeperganGeneric: Meperidine and Promethazine
- Brand: QuelicinGeneric: Succinylcholine Chloride Injection
- Brand: StelazineGeneric: Trifluoperazine
- Brand: VisipaqueGeneric: Iodixanol Injectable Contrast Medium for for Intravascular Use
- Brand: ClaforanGeneric: Cefotaxime
- Brand: MefoxinGeneric: Cefoxitin
- Brand: Neo-SynephrineGeneric: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: TygacilGeneric: Tigecycline
- Brand: AvalideGeneric: Irbesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: NascobalGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: Tekturna HCTGeneric: Aliskren and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: DaklinzaGeneric: Daclatasvir Tablets
- Brand: FemaraGeneric: Letrozole
- Brand: Verelan PMGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Brand: Zantac InjectionGeneric: Ranitidine Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: AggrastatGeneric: Tirofiban HCl
- Brand: AurovelaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: DilantinGeneric: Phenytoin
- Brand: MustargenGeneric: Mechlorethamine HCl
- Brand: Nafcillin InjectionGeneric: Nafcillin Sodium
- Brand: Niferex Gold TabletsGeneric: Ferrous Bis-Glycinate Chelate and Polysaccharide Iron Complex
- Brand: Oxacillin Generic: Oxacillin for Injection
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 148Generic: Multiple Electrolytes Inj
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 148 and 5% Dextrose InjectionGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Sulfamylon CreamGeneric: Mafenide Acetate Cream
- Brand: TestodermGeneric: Testosterone (transdermal)
- Brand: TirosintGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Capsules
- Brand: Xultophy InjectionGeneric: Insulin Degludec and Liraglutide
- Brand: QsymiaGeneric: Phentermine and Topiramate
- Brand: ZestoreticGeneric: Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: TaclonexGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate
- Brand: AcidulGeneric: Fluoride
- Brand: EpogenGeneric: Epoetin Alfa
- Brand: EstradermGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal
- Brand: EtrafonGeneric: Perphenazine and Amitriptyline
- Brand: Liposyn IIIGeneric: Intravenous Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Zovirax InjectionGeneric: Acyclovir for Injection
- Brand: NovoeightGeneric: Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) Lyophilized Powder for Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Technescan PYPGeneric: Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc 99m Pyrophosphate Injection
- Brand: Amturnide Generic: Aliskiren, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: Indigo CarmineGeneric: Indigotindisulfonate
- Brand: Enalaprilat InjectionGeneric: Enalaprilat Injection
- Brand: Afluria Quadrivalent 2016Generic: Afluria Quadrivalent 2016
- Brand: HumorsolGeneric: Demecarium
- Brand: OcucoatGeneric: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
- Brand: Slo-phyllinGeneric: Theophylline, Anhydrous
- Brand: Spinraza SolutionGeneric: Nusinersen
- Brand: TriesenceGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension
- Brand: VelcadeGeneric: Bortezomib
- Brand: EndrateGeneric: Edetate
- Brand: MicardisGeneric: Telmisartan
- Brand: Infuvite Adult Pharmacy Bulk PackageGeneric: Multiple Vitamins for Infusion
- Brand: MVIGeneric: Multi Vitamin Concentrate (intravenous infusion)
- Brand: AxidGeneric: Nizatidine
- Brand: CalanGeneric: Verapamil HCl
- Brand: Pepcid InjectionGeneric: Famotidine Injection
- Brand: RitalinGeneric: Methylphenidate Hcl
- Brand: ValcyteGeneric: Valganciclovir Hcl
- Brand: AlocrilGeneric: Nedocromil
- Brand: AmikinGeneric: Amikacin
- Brand: Asacol HDGeneric: Mesalamine Delayed-Release Tablets, Oral
- Brand: BenzaShaveGeneric: benzoyl peroxide 5% and 10%
- Brand: CoLyteGeneric: PEG Electrolytes Solution
- Brand: Epinephrine AutoinjectorGeneric: Epinephrine Injection
- Brand: MyforticGeneric: Mycophenolic Acid
- Brand: NaprelanGeneric: Naproxen Sodium
- Brand: NiferexGeneric: Ferrous Asparto Glycinate, Iron, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Zinc, Succinic Acid, and Intrinsic Factor Tablets
- Brand: Penicillin VKGeneric: Penicillin V Potassium
- Brand: RyanodexGeneric: Dantrolene Sodium Injectable Suspension
- Brand: VectibixGeneric: Panitumumab Injection for Intravenous Use
- Brand: VeletriGeneric: Epoprostenol Powder for Intravenous Administration
- Brand: VoltarenGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium
- Brand: ZerbaxaGeneric: Ceftolozane and Tazobactam for Injection
- Brand: Zofran InjectionGeneric: Ondansetron Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Oxtellar XRGeneric: Oxcarbazepine Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: OxytrolGeneric: Oxybutynin Transdermal
- Brand: TechneLiteGeneric: Technetium Tc 99m Generator For Diagnostic Use
- Brand: Bevespi AerosphereGeneric: Glycopyrrolate and Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Aerosol
- Brand: FabiorGeneric: Tazarotene
- Brand: TabloidGeneric: Thioguanine
- Brand: Voltaren GelGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Gel
- Brand: Analpram HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate 2.5% Pramoxine HCl 1%
- Brand: DopramGeneric: Doxapram
- Brand: iOsat TabletsGeneric: Potassium Iodide
- Brand: RenagelGeneric: Sevelamer Hcl
- Brand: TazicefGeneric: Ceftazidime Injection
- Brand: Tigecycline Generic InjectionGeneric: tigecycline
- Brand: XigrisGeneric: Drotrecogin alfa
- Brand: XopenexGeneric: Levalbuterol
- Brand: Covera-HSGeneric: Verapamil
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: PepcidGeneric: Famotidine
- Brand: RenacidinGeneric: Citric Acid, Glucono-Delta-Lactone and Magnesium Carbonate Irrigation
- Brand: ZepatierGeneric: Elbasvir and Grazoprevir Tablets
- Brand: Ortho Tri-Cyclen / Ortho-CyclenGeneric: Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Irbesartan Generic TabletsGeneric: irbesartan
- Brand: LexxelGeneric: Enalapril Maleate-Felodipine
- Brand: Merrem I.V.Generic: Meropenem
- Brand: Teveten HCTGeneric: Eprosartan Mesylate Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: VabomereGeneric: Meropenem and Vaborbactam Injection
- Brand: AmlobenzGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: AtralinGeneric: Tretinoin
- Brand: BreviblocGeneric: Esmolol
- Brand: DhtGeneric: Dihydrotachysterol
- Brand: DolobidGeneric: Diflunisal
- Brand: Foradil CertihalerGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: IzbaGeneric: Travoprost Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: LastacaftGeneric: Alcaftadine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: PurinetholGeneric: Mercaptopurine
- Brand: PurixanGeneric: Mercaptopurine Oral Suspension
- Brand: SkliceGeneric: Ivermectin
- Brand: Taclonex ScalpGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Topical Suspension
- Brand: Vinblastine SulfateGeneric: Vinblastine Sulfate Injection
- Brand: Aci-JelGeneric: Vaginal Jelly
- Brand: AdrenalinGeneric: Epinephrine
- Brand: Alphagan-PGeneric: Brimonidine Tartrate
- Brand: BrineuraGeneric: Cerliponase Alfa Injection
- Brand: ChiRhoStimGeneric: Human Secretin
- Brand: Dantrium CapsulesGeneric: Dantrolene Sodium Capsules
- Brand: DarzalexGeneric: Daratumumab Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Emend CapsulesGeneric: Aprepitant Capsules
- Brand: FabrazymeGeneric: Agalsidase Beta
- Brand: FerrlecitGeneric: Sodium ferric gluconate
- Brand: FluressGeneric: Fluorescein and Benoxinate
- Brand: GenopticGeneric: Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic
- Brand: HespanGeneric: 6% Hetastarch in 0 .9% Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: HexabrixGeneric: Ioxaglate Meglumine 39.3% and Ioxaglate Sodium 19.6% Injection
- Brand: Intron A - RebetolGeneric: Ribavirin, Interferon Alfa-2b, Recombinant
- Brand: KhapzoryGeneric: Levoleucovorin Injection
- Brand: Levo-TGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Liposyn III 30Generic: Liposyn III 30 Intravenous Far Emulsion
- Brand: LovenoxGeneric: Enoxaparin Sodium Injection
- Brand: Mupirocin CreamGeneric: mupirocin cream
- Brand: NorflexGeneric: Orphenadrine Injection
- Brand: PravacholGeneric: Pravastatin Sodium
- Brand: PregnylGeneric: Chorionic Gonadotropin for Injection
- Brand: RelistorGeneric: Methylnaltrexone Bromide Injection
- Brand: RytaryGeneric: Carbidopa and Levodopa Capsules
- Brand: SansertGeneric: Methysergide maleate
- Brand: Supartz FXGeneric: Sodium Hyaluronate Solution
- Brand: SustivaGeneric: Efavirenz
- Brand: Thyro-TabsGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: Tirosint-SolGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Oral Solution
- Brand: VfendGeneric: Voriconazole
- Brand: Cleocin I.V.Generic: Clindamycin
- Brand: EtopophosGeneric: Etoposide Phosphate
- Brand: HyalganGeneric: Hyaluronate
- Brand: Sandostatin LARGeneric: Octreotide Acetate Injection
- Brand: Voltaren XRGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Dovonex CreamGeneric: Calcipotriene Cream
- Brand: VerelanGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Brand: Premarin InjectionGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens for Injection
- Brand: Diovan HCTGeneric: Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: FoscavirGeneric: Foscarnet Sodium Injection
- Brand: CapotenGeneric: Captopril
- Brand: UnireticGeneric: Moexipril HCl Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: LeustatinGeneric: Cladribine Injection For Intravenous Infusion Only
- Brand: NoxafilGeneric: Posaconazole Oral Suspension
- Brand: ByvalsonGeneric: Nebivolol and Valsartan Tablets
- Brand: XofigoGeneric: Radium Ra 223 Dichloride
- Brand: AlimtaGeneric: Pemetrexed
- Brand: AromasinGeneric: Exemestane
- Brand: AtacandGeneric: Candesartan Cilexetil
- Brand: NorvascGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate
- Brand: HytrinGeneric: Terazosin Hcl
- Brand: BexxarGeneric: Tositumomab and Iodine 1131 Tositumomab
- Brand: TekamloGeneric: Aliskiren and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: AzorGeneric: Amlodipine and Olmesartan Medoxomil Tablets
- Brand: PerforomistGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Solution
- Brand: StromectolGeneric: Ivermectin
- Brand: TrisenoxGeneric: Arsenic Trioxide Injection
- Brand: Betaxolol Hydrochloride OphthalmicGeneric: Betaxolol Hydrochloride
- Brand: CarnitorGeneric: Levocarnitine Tablets, Oral Solution, Sugar-Free
- Brand: Cholera VaccineGeneric: Cholera Vaccine
- Brand: Dextrose / Electrolytes No. 75Generic: 5% Dextrose and Electrolyte No. 75 Inj
- Brand: Fluconazole InjectionGeneric: Fluconazole Injection
- Brand: QolianaGeneric: Brimonidine Tartrate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: TechnescanGeneric: Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc 99m Oxidronate
- Brand: ArtissGeneric: Fibrin Sealant (Human)] Frozen Solution
- Brand: Cubicin RF Generic: Daptomycin Injection
- Brand: DacogenGeneric: Decitabine Injection
- Brand: FertinexGeneric: Urofollitropin
- Brand: GazyvaGeneric: Obinutuzumab Injection
- Brand: MetrodinGeneric: Urofollitropin for Injection
- Brand: Dexilant and Dexilant SoluTabsGeneric: Dexlansoprazole Capsules and Tablets
- Brand: ClinolipidGeneric: Lipid Injectable Emulsion for Intravenous Use
- Brand: Infuvite Adult InjectionGeneric: Multiple Vitamins Injection
- Brand: MiradonGeneric: Anisindione
- Brand: AltoprevGeneric: Lovastatin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Famotidine InjectionGeneric: Famotidine Injection
- Brand: Foradil AerolizerGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: PediazoleGeneric: Erythromycin and Sulfisoxazole
- Brand: PrinzideGeneric: Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AdrenaclickGeneric: Epinephrine Injection, USP Auto-injector
- Brand: Auvi-QGeneric: Epinephrine Injection
- Brand: Axid Oral SolutionGeneric: Nizatidine
- Brand: BriviactGeneric: Brivaracetam Oral Solution and Intravenous Injection
- Brand: BunavailGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Brand: Cardene I.V.Generic: Nicardipine Hydrochloride
- Brand: DeltasoneGeneric: Prednisone
- Brand: DeplinGeneric: L-methylfolate [from Metafolin] and Algae-S powder [Schizochytrium] Prescription Medical Food
- Brand: EstratestGeneric: Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone
- Brand: GaviLyte-CGeneric: PEG-3350, sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride
- Brand: KanumaGeneric: Kanuma Sebelipase Alfa
- Brand: Lok PakGeneric: Heparin Lock Flush Solution
- Brand: MarcaineGeneric: Bupivacaine Hydrochloride and Epinephrine Injection
- Brand: Maxidex OintmentGeneric: Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Ophthalmic
- Brand: Starlix TabletGeneric: Nateglinide
- Brand: NeconGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: OrenciaGeneric: Abatacept
- Brand: Ortho-NovumGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Prosed DSGeneric: Methenamine, Salicylate, Methylene Blue, Benzoic Acid Atropine and Hyoscyamine
- Brand: RepathaGeneric: Evolocumab Injection, for Subcutaneous Injection
- Brand: Retin-AGeneric: Tretinoin
- Brand: RyzodegGeneric: Insulin Degludec and Insulin Aspart Injection
- Brand: SerostimGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin)
- Brand: SteglatroGeneric: Ertugliflozin Tablets for Oral Use
- Brand: SteglujanGeneric: Ertugliflozin and Sitagliptin Tablets
- Brand: Tri-SprintecGeneric: Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets-Triphasic Regimen
- Brand: GatifloxacinGeneric: gatifloxacin
- Brand: AvaproGeneric: Irbesartan
- Brand: LumoxitiGeneric: Moxetumomab Pasudotox-tdfk for Injection
- Brand: BactrimGeneric: Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: Indocin SRGeneric: Indomethacin Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: Osmitrol Injection in ViaflexGeneric: Mannitol Injection in Viaflex Plastic Container
- Brand: AltaceGeneric: Ramipril Tablets
- Brand: DoribaxGeneric: Doripenem for Injection
- Brand: PrestaliaGeneric: Perindopril Arginine and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: Calan SRGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Sustained-Release Oral Caplets
- Brand: CalciferolGeneric: Ergocalciferol
- Brand: GantanolGeneric: Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: Isoptin SRGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Tablet
- Brand: MicrozideGeneric: Hydrochlorothiazide Capsule
- Brand: Semprex DGeneric: Acrivastine and Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: ApidraGeneric: Insulin Glulisine [rDNA origin] Inj
- Brand: Avita CreamGeneric: Tretinoin
- Brand: EZ Cat DryGeneric: Barium Sulfate Powder for Suspension
- Brand: GleolanGeneric: Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride (ALA HCl) Solution
- Brand: Histinex HCGeneric: Phenylephrine, Hydrocodone, CPM
- Brand: TyvasoGeneric: Treprostinil Inhalation Solution
- Brand: Varibar NectarGeneric: Barium Sulfate
- Brand: BlenoxaneGeneric: Bleomycin Sulfate Injection
- Brand: CubicinGeneric: Daptomycin Injection
- Brand: Draximage DTPAGeneric: Technetium Tc 99m Pentetate Injection
- Brand: Emend InjectionGeneric: Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine Injection
- Brand: LevoleucovorinGeneric: Levoleucovorin
- Brand: LutatheraGeneric: Lutetium Lu 177 dotatate Injection
- Brand: Zithromax InjectionGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: Qudexy XRGeneric: Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: OpillGeneric: Norgestrel Tablets
- Brand: VasotecGeneric: Enalapril
- Brand: ProcardiaGeneric: Nifedipine
- Brand: XalatanGeneric: Latanoprost Ophthalmic
- Brand: AsparlasGeneric: Calaspargase Pegol-mknl Injection
- Brand: BayTetGeneric: Tetanus Immune Globulin (Human) Solvent/Detergent Treated 250 Units
- Brand: DutrebisGeneric: Lamivudine and Raltegravir Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: FirazyrGeneric: Icatibant Injection for Subcutaneous Administration
- Brand: FirmagonGeneric: Degarelix for Injection
- Brand: Nutropin DepotGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Inj
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 56 and 5% DextroseGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection in AVIVA Plastic Container
- Brand: StrensiqGeneric: Asfotase Alfa for Subcutaneous Administration
- Brand: TranxeneGeneric: Clorazepate Dipotassium
- Brand: VoluvenGeneric: Hydroxyethyl Starch in Sodium Chloride Injection
- Brand: KinevacGeneric: Sincalide
- Brand: Vincasar PFSGeneric: Vincristine Sulfate Injection
- Brand: TrileptalGeneric: Oxcarbazepine
- Brand: EpanedGeneric: Enalapril Powder for Oral Solution
- Brand: MultaqGeneric: Dronedarone Tablets
- Brand: PrinivilGeneric: Lisinopril
- Brand: UnivascGeneric: Moexipril
- Brand: Lotensin HctGeneric: Benazepril HCl and HCTZ
- Brand: LotrelGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril HCl
- Brand: VictrelisGeneric: Boceprevir Capsules
- Brand: AfluriaGeneric: Influenza Virus Vaccine
- Brand: AvonexGeneric: Interferon beta-1a
- Brand: BridionGeneric: Sugammadex Injection
- Brand: BydureonGeneric: Exenatide
- Brand: EurothyroxGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets
- Brand: EuthyroxGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Influenza A H1N1 Monovalent VaccineGeneric: Influenza A H1N1 Monovalent Vaccine
- Brand: Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide SyrupGeneric: Promethazine and Dextromethorphan
- Brand: Suprep Bowel Prep KitGeneric: sodium sulfate, potassium sulfate, and magnesium sulfate
- Brand: VantinGeneric: Cefpodoxmine Proxetil
- Brand: ActemraGeneric: Tocilizumab Injection
- Brand: MavikGeneric: Trandolapril
- Brand: Trokendi XRGeneric: Topiramate Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: ThymoglobulinGeneric: Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (Rabbit) Intravenous Administration
- Brand: DecadronGeneric: Dexamethasone
- Brand: FloxuridineGeneric: Floxuridine
- Brand: HiprexGeneric: Methenamine Hippurate
- Brand: InderalGeneric: Propranolol
- Brand: TwynstaGeneric: Telmisartan Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: Ak-FluorGeneric: Fluorescein Injection
- Brand: AloraGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal System
- Brand: AlyqGeneric: Tadalafil Tablets
- Brand: DoryxGeneric: Doxycycline Hyclate
- Brand: EndariGeneric: L-glutamine Oral Powder
- Brand: EraxisGeneric: Anidulafungin
- Brand: FluoresciteGeneric: Fluorescein
- Brand: FML ForteGeneric: Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension 0.25%
- Brand: FolivaneGeneric: Multivitamin Capsules
- Brand: FuroxoneGeneric: Furazolidone
- Brand: ImvexxyGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Inserts
- Brand: Lamisil Oral GranulesGeneric: Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Liquid E-Z-PAQUEGeneric: Barium Sulfate Oral Solution
- Brand: LuxturnaGeneric: Voretigene Neparvovec-rzyl Intraocular Suspension for Injection
- Brand: NutreStoreGeneric: L-glutamine Powder for Oral Solution
- Brand: OnpattroGeneric: Patisiran Lipid Complex Injection
- Brand: PedtraceGeneric: Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Chromium Intravenous Solution
- Brand: PlegridyGeneric: Peginterferon Beta-1a Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Promethazine HCl SyrupGeneric: Promethazine Hydrochloride Syrup Plain
- Brand: QuartetteGeneric: Levonorgestrel/Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: RegranexGeneric: Becaplermin
- Brand: Restylane Lyft with LidocaineGeneric: Sterile Gel of Hyaluronic Acid
- Brand: Roferon-AGeneric: Interferon alfa-2a, Recombinant
- Brand: SelsunGeneric: Selenium
- Brand: SolestaGeneric: Solesta Injectable Gel
- Brand: SomavertGeneric: Pegvisomant
- Brand: StreptaseGeneric: Streptokinase
- Brand: Tagitol VGeneric: Barium Sulfate
- Brand: TegsediGeneric: Inotersen Injection
- Brand: TolinaseGeneric: Tolazamide Tablets
- Brand: Varibar HoneyGeneric: Barium Sulfate for Oral Suspension
- Brand: VarubiGeneric: Rolapitant Tablets
- Brand: VaxchoraGeneric: Cholera Vaccine, Live, for Oral Administration
- Brand: Ventolin SyrupGeneric: Albuterol Sulfate Syrup
- Brand: ZenapaxGeneric: Daclizumab
- Brand: ZypitamagGeneric: Pitavastatin Tablets for Oral Use
- Brand: Adriamycin PFSGeneric: Doxorubicin hydrochloride
- Brand: FeRivaGeneric: Highly Soluble Oral Tablets
- Brand: MonoviscGeneric: High Molecular Weight Hyaluronan Injection
- Brand: NavelbineGeneric: Vinorelbine Tartrate
- Brand: TeflaroGeneric: Ceftaroline Fosamil Injection for Intravenous (IV) Use
- Brand: Kapidex Delayed Release CapsulesGeneric: Dexlansoprazole Delayed Release Capsules
- Brand: Osmitrol Injection in AvivaGeneric: Mannitol Injection in Aviva Plastic Container
- Brand: Vectical OintmentGeneric: Calcitriol Ointment
- Brand: EvicelGeneric: Fibrin Sealant (Human)
- Brand: AnthimGeneric: Obiltoxaximab Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: LeukineGeneric: Sargramostim
- Brand: TymlosGeneric: Abaloparatide Injection
- Brand: PENNSAIDGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Topical Solution
- Brand: TopamaxGeneric: Topiramate
- Brand: Candesartan Cilexetil Hydrochlorothiazide TabletsGeneric: candesartan cilexetil hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: Dilantin 125Generic: Phenytoin Oral Suspension
- Brand: Infuvite Pediatric IVGeneric: Multiple Vitamins for Injection
- Brand: MVI AdultGeneric: Multi-Vitamin Injection
- Brand: AdvicorGeneric: Niacin XR and Lovastatin
- Brand: AtriplaGeneric: Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Brand: ColestidGeneric: Colestipol
- Brand: EndodanGeneric: Oxycodone and Aspirin Tablets
- Brand: Lac-Hydrin CreamGeneric: Ammonium Lactate Cream
- Brand: PercodanGeneric: Aspirin and Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- Brand: RapivabGeneric: Peramivir Injection
- Brand: TribenzorGeneric: Olmesartan Medoxomil Amlodipine Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: TruvadaGeneric: Emtricitabine Tenofovir DF
- Brand: AzasiteGeneric: Azithromycin Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: BayRabGeneric: Rabies Immune Globulin (Human) Solvent/Detergent Treated
- Brand: Biaxin, Biaxin XLGeneric: Clarithromycin
- Brand: CefuroximeGeneric: Cefuroxime Injection
- Brand: ChibroxinGeneric: Norfloxacin
- Brand: EmplicitiGeneric: Elotuzumab for Injection
- Brand: E.E.S.Generic: Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- Brand: LinzessGeneric: Linaclotide Capsules
- Brand: Parafon ForteGeneric: Chlorzoxazone
- Brand: Phenergan VcGeneric: Promethazine HCl and Phenylephrine HCl Syrup
- Brand: RaplonGeneric: Rapacuronium
- Brand: RecothromGeneric: Thrombin Topical (Recombinant) Lyophilized Powder for Solution
- Brand: RotarixGeneric: Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral Suspension
- Brand: SensorcaineGeneric: Bupivacaine HCI Injections
- Brand: UltomirisGeneric: Ravulizumab-cwvz Injection
- Brand: XatmepGeneric: Methotrexate Oral Solution
- Brand: XtoroGeneric: Finafloxacin Otic Suspension
- Brand: XylocaineGeneric: Lidocaine
- Brand: DopamineGeneric: Dopamine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Intralipid 20%Generic: 20% I.V. Fat Emulsion
- Brand: MyoviewGeneric: Technetium Tc99m Tetrofosmin Kit
- Brand: NatrecorGeneric: Nesiritide
- Brand: RenvelaGeneric: Sevelamer Carbonate
- Brand: KorlymGeneric: Mifepristone
- Brand: BumexGeneric: Bumetanide
- Brand: MetanxGeneric: L-methylfolate/pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/methylcobalamin
- Brand: Micardis HCTGeneric: Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: TekturnaGeneric: Aliskiren Tablets
- Brand: TimolideGeneric: Timolol Maleate-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: Carisoprodol and AspirinGeneric: Carisoprodol and Aspirin
- Brand: EfudexGeneric: Fluorouracil
- Brand: EndocetGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets
- Brand: Fluorouracil InjectionGeneric: fluorouracil
- Brand: LotemaxGeneric: Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: PercocetGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen
- Brand: ThalitoneGeneric: Chlorthalidone
- Brand: ZaroxolynGeneric: Metolazone Tablets
- Brand: ZotrimGeneric: Sulfamethoxazole, Trimethoprim, Phenazopyridine
- Brand: AcuvailGeneric: Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: AdvateGeneric: [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), Plasma/Albumin-Free Method] for Intravenous Injection
- Brand: AemcoloGeneric: Rifamycin Delayed-release Tablets
- Brand: AliniaGeneric: Nitazoxanide
- Brand: AsacolGeneric: Mesalamine Delayed-Release Tablets
- Brand: BetaganGeneric: Levobunolol
- Brand: BloxiverzGeneric: Neostigmine Methylsulfate Injection
- Brand: CambiaGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium for Oral Solution
- Brand: CataflamGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium Immediate-Release Tablets
- Brand: CedaxGeneric: Ceftibuten
- Brand: CefzilGeneric: Cefprozil
- Brand: DelestrogenGeneric: Estradiol valerate
- Brand: DelzicolGeneric: Mesalamine Delayed-Release Capsules
- Brand: Depo-EstradiolGeneric: Estradiol Cypionate Injection
- Brand: DuopaGeneric: Carbidopa and Levodopa Enteral Suspension
- Brand: Estrace Vaginal CreamGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Cream
- Brand: FMLGeneric: Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension, USP 0.1% Sterile
- Brand: FMLGeneric: Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension, USP 0.1% Sterile
- Brand: ImbruvicaGeneric: Ibrutinib Capsules
- Brand: IntermezzoGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate
- Brand: LevemirGeneric: Insulin Detemir
- Brand: LialdaGeneric: Mesalamine
- Brand: MenestGeneric: Estrogens
- Brand: NaglazymeGeneric: Galsulfase
- Brand: NovosevenGeneric: Coagulation Factor VIIa (Recombinant)
- Brand: Ortho Tri-Cyclen LoGeneric: Norgestimate, Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: PromactaGeneric: Eltrombopag Tablets
- Brand: RestorilGeneric: Temazepam
- Brand: RetrovirGeneric: Zidovudine
- Brand: SolageGeneric: Mequinol and Tretinoin
- Brand: Tigan InjectionGeneric: Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Injectable
- Brand: TriNessaGeneric: Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: TrivarisGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension
- Brand: VaqtaGeneric: Hepatitis A Vaccine, Inactivated
- Brand: VazculepGeneric: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Vecuronium BromideGeneric: Vecuronium Bromide Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution
- Brand: VisionBlueGeneric: Trypan Blue
- Brand: XiidraGeneric: Lifitegrast Ophthalmic Solution, 5%
- Brand: ZipsorGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium Liquid Filled Capsules
- Brand: AngiomaxGeneric: Bivalirudin
- Brand: ArzerraGeneric: Ofatumumab Injection
- Brand: Bivalirudin (Angiomax)Generic: Bivalirudin Injection
- Brand: BusulfexGeneric: Busulfan
- Brand: ElzonrisGeneric: Tagraxofusp-erzs Injection
- Brand: IfexGeneric: Ifosfamide
- Brand: VumonGeneric: Teniposide
- Brand: PertzyeGeneric: Pancrelipase
- Brand: AnturolGeneric: Oxybutynin
- Brand: DroxiaGeneric: Hydroxyurea Capsules
- Brand: GLYRX-PFGeneric: Glycopyrrolate Injection
- Brand: HydreaGeneric: Hydroxyurea
- Brand: LozolGeneric: Indapamide
- Brand: Advair HFAGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: CortenemaGeneric: Hydrocortisone
- Brand: DurezolGeneric: Difluprednate Opthalmic Emulsion
- Brand: Dynacirc CRGeneric: Isradipine
- Brand: KerledexGeneric: betaxolol hydrochloride and chlorthalidone
- Brand: Ritalin LAGeneric: Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: AdlyxinGeneric: Lixisenatide Injection
- Brand: AlbuminarGeneric: Albumin (Human)
- Brand: AveloxGeneric: Moxifloxacin HCL
- Brand: BesivanceGeneric: Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: CellCeptGeneric: Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Brand: EsperoctGeneric: [antihemophilic factor (recombinant), glycopegylated-exei] Injection
- Brand: Isopto HyoscineGeneric: Scopolamine
- Brand: Kaletra TabletsGeneric: Lopinavir, Ritonavir Tablets
- Brand: KinlyticGeneric: Urokinase Injection
- Brand: Neotrace-4Generic: Metal-4 Combination (for Neonates)
- Brand: Premarin Vaginal CreamGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens Vaginal Cream
- Brand: SurfaxinGeneric: Lucinactant Intratracheal Suspension
- Brand: Vivotif OralGeneric: Typhoid Vaccine
- Brand: Zenate PrenatalGeneric: Vitamins Prenatal with Zinc
- Brand: AtropenGeneric: Atropine
- Brand: Intralipid 10%Generic: 10% I.V Fat Emulsion
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: MesnexGeneric: Mesna
- Brand: Simponi AriaGeneric: Golimumab for Infusion
- Brand: ThiotepaGeneric: Thiotepa Injection
- Brand: VibativGeneric: Telavancin for Injection
- Brand: ZomactonGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection
- Brand: Maxidex SuspensionGeneric: Dexamethasone Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: RebetronGeneric: Rebetol and Intron A Combination Therapy
- Brand: Atacand HCTGeneric: Candesartan Cilexetil-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: Mannitol IVGeneric: Mannitol Injection
- Brand: MDP-25 Generic: Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc 99m Medronate Injection
- Brand: SoriluxGeneric: Calcipotriene Foam
- Brand: IndocinGeneric: Indomethacin
- Brand: Indocin Oral SuspensionGeneric: Indomethacin Oral Suspension
- Brand: TivorbexGeneric: Indomethacin Capsules
- Brand: ZiacGeneric: Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AltocorGeneric: Lovastatin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: ConcensiGeneric: Amlodipine and Celecoxib Tablet
- Brand: Omeclamox-PakGeneric: Omeprazole Delayed-release Capsules
- Brand: ZortressGeneric: Everolimus
- Brand: EstraceGeneric: Estradiol
- Brand: LamictalGeneric: Lamotrigine
- Brand: PrefestGeneric: Estradiol, Norgestimate
- Brand: QuinidexGeneric: Quinidine
- Brand: Vivelle-DotGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal System
- Brand: CIS-Sulfur ColloidGeneric: CIS-Sulfur Colloid
- Brand: XospataGeneric: Gilteritinib Tablets
- Brand: AccuprilGeneric: Quinapril Hydrochloride
- Brand: LotensinGeneric: Benazepril
- Brand: FoltxGeneric: Folacin, Cyanocobalamin & Pyridoxine
- Brand: QbrelisGeneric: Lisinopril
- Brand: ZestrilGeneric: Lisinopril
- Brand: AlrexGeneric: Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: BextraGeneric: Valdecoxib
- Brand: Cardene SRGeneric: Nicardipine Hydrochloride Sustained Release Capsules
- Brand: ClorpresGeneric: Clonidine Hydrochloride and Chlorthalidone
- Brand: CNJ-016Generic: Vaccinia Immune Gobulin (Human) Injection
- Brand: DynacircGeneric: Isradipine
- Brand: JynarqueGeneric: Tolvaptan Tablets for Oral Use
- Brand: MetolazoneGeneric: Metolazone Tablets
- Brand: OrbivanGeneric: Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules, USP
- Brand: PondiminGeneric: Fenfluramine - Removed from US Market
- Brand: PrezistaGeneric: Darunavir
- Brand: BenemidGeneric: Probenecid and Colchicine
- Brand: Rythmol SRGeneric: Propafenose Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: UltivaGeneric: Remifentanil
- Brand: XofluzaGeneric: Baloxavir Marboxil
- Brand: Agenerase Oral SolutionGeneric: Amprenavir Oral Solution
- Brand: AldurazymeGeneric: Laronidase
- Brand: Ana-KitGeneric: Epinephrine, Chlorpheniramine
- Brand: Aristada InitioGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Injectable Suspension
- Brand: AtrynGeneric: Recombinant Lyophilized Powder
- Brand: AvastinGeneric: Bevacizumab
- Brand: Buminate 25%Generic: Albumin Human, USP, 25% Solution
- Brand: CervarixGeneric: Human Papillomavirus Bivalent Vaccine
- Brand: CiprodexGeneric: Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone
- Brand: CreonGeneric: Pancrelipase Capsules
- Brand: CyfolexGeneric: Cholecalciferol, Folic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, and Bovine Type I Collagen Capsules
- Brand: DesOwenGeneric: Desonide Cream, Ointment and Lotion
- Brand: DuraclonGeneric: Clonidine Injection
- Brand: Entero VuGeneric: 24% Barium Sulfate Suspension
- Brand: EpipenGeneric: Epinephrine Auto Injector
- Brand: FloroneGeneric: Diflorasone Diacetate Cream
- Brand: FluarixGeneric: Influenza Virus Vaccine
- Brand: Fluarix Quadrivalent 2018-2019Generic: Influenza Vaccine
- Brand: FuzeonGeneric: Enfuvirtide
- Brand: GatifloxacinGeneric: gatifloxacin
- Brand: GaviLyte-GGeneric: PEG-3350, sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride
- Brand: Glucophage, Glucophage XRGeneric: Metformin Hcl
- Brand: Gonal-f RFFGeneric: Follitropin Alfa Injection
- Brand: Grifulvin VGeneric: Griseofulvin Microsize
- Brand: HemlibraGeneric: Emicizumab-Kxwh Injection, for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Heplisav BGeneric: Hepatitis B Vaccine Solution for Intramuscular Injection
- Brand: HumalogGeneric: Insulin Lispro (Human Analog)
- Brand: InbrijaGeneric: Levodopa Inhalation Powder
- Brand: IntelenceGeneric: Entravirine Tablets
- Brand: Intron AGeneric: Interferon alfa-2b, Recombinant for Injection
- Brand: Iopidine EyeGeneric: Apraclonidine
- Brand: LithostatGeneric: Acetohydroxamic Acid Tablets
- Brand: NasalcromGeneric: Cromolyn Sodium
- Brand: NasalideGeneric: Flunisolide (Nasal Spray)
- Brand: Niferex-150Generic: Polysaccharide-Iron Complex Capsules
- Brand: OnsolisGeneric: Fentanyl Buccal Soluble Film
- Brand: Orphenadrine CitrateGeneric: Orphenadrine Citrate for Injection
- Brand: PancreazeGeneric: Pancrelipase Microtablets
- Brand: PegIntronGeneric: Peginterferon Alfa-2b Injection
- Brand: ProquadGeneric: Measles Mumps Rubella Varicella Vaccine Live
- Brand: RevcoviGeneric: Elapegademase-lvlr
- Brand: ShingrixGeneric: Zoster Vaccine Recombinant, Adjuvanted Suspension for Intramuscular Injection
- Brand: SultrinGeneric: Sulfathiazole, Sulfacetamide and Sulfabenzamide
- Brand: TamifluGeneric: Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Brand: TresibaGeneric: Insulin Degludec Injection
- Brand: TriumeqGeneric: Abacavir, Dolutegravir, and Lamivudine Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: TRUE TestGeneric: Thin-layer Rapid Use Epicutaneous Patch Test for Topical Use Only
- Brand: ValtropinGeneric: Somatropin Injection
- Brand: VermoxGeneric: Mebendazole
- Brand: ZofranGeneric: Ondansetron Hydrochloride Tablets and Solution
- Brand: ZorbtiveGeneric: Somatropin rDNA Origin for Injection
- Brand: AzedraGeneric: Iobenguane I 131 Injection
- Brand: BaxdelaGeneric: Delafloxacin Injection, Tablets
- Brand: CinvantiGeneric: Aprepitant Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: Dilantin InfatabsGeneric: Phenytoin Tablets
- Brand: DobutamineGeneric: Dobutamine
- Brand: FluadGeneric: Influenza Virus Vaccine, Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Adjuvanted with MF59C.1
- Brand: CytadrenGeneric: Aminoglutethimide
- Brand: Dovonex ScalpGeneric: Calcipotriene Solution
- Brand: Vincristine Sulfate InjectionGeneric: Vincristine Sulfate
- Brand: Benicar HCTGeneric: Olmesartan Medoxomil-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: InvokametGeneric: Canagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: MDP Multidose KitGeneric: Technetium Tc99m Medronate Injection
- Brand: PanhematinGeneric: Hemin
- Brand: Vancomycin HydrochlorideGeneric: Vancomycin Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: CorzideGeneric: Nadolol and Bendroflumethiazide
- Brand: AccutaneGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Claravis CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: DemadexGeneric: Torsemide
- Brand: EvistaGeneric: Raloxifene
- Brand: Inderal LAGeneric: Propranolol
- Brand: MyorisanGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: Retin-A MicroGeneric: Tretinoin Gel
- Brand: SotretGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: VesanoidGeneric: Tretinoin
- Brand: ZenataneGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: BelbucaGeneric: Buprenorphine Buccal Film
- Brand: BijuvaGeneric: Estradiol and Progesterone Capsules
- Brand: Botox CosmeticGeneric: OnabotulinumtoxinA for Injection
- Brand: EdexGeneric: Alprostadil for Injection
- Brand: EnbrelGeneric: Etanercept
- Brand: NetspotGeneric: Gallium Ga 68 Dotatate Kit
- Brand: PenlacGeneric: Ciclopirox Topical Solution
- Brand: ElsparGeneric: Asparaginase
- Brand: EntyvioGeneric: Vedolizumab for Injection, for Intravenous Use
- Brand: EthyolGeneric: Amifostine
- Brand: TrogarzoGeneric: Ibalizumab-uiyk Injection
- Brand: TysabriGeneric: Natalizumab
- Brand: ValstarGeneric: Valrubicin
- Brand: CordcyteGeneric: Cord Blood
- Brand: FolotynGeneric: Pralatrexate Solution for Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Aristocort Forte InjectionGeneric: Triamcinolone Diacetate
- Brand: Humulin RGeneric: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: LovazaGeneric: Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters
- Brand: Invokamet XRGeneric: canagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride
- Brand: InvokanaGeneric: Canagliflozin Tablets
- Brand: OnmelGeneric: Itraconazole Oral Administration
- Brand: SandimmuneGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Advair DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: AptivusGeneric: Tipranavir
- Brand: CentanyGeneric: Mupirocin Ointment
- Brand: DuleraGeneric: Mometasone Furoate, Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate Inhalation
- Brand: EsgicGeneric: Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsules
- Brand: BupapGeneric: Butalbital and Acetaminophen Tablets
- Brand: IncivekGeneric: Telaprevir Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: LincocinGeneric: Lincomycin Hcl
- Brand: SelzentryGeneric: Maraviroc
- Brand: Verapamil HydrochlorideGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: AccuzymeGeneric: Papain and Urea
- Brand: ActiclateGeneric: Doxycycline Hyclate Tablets, USP
- Brand: AlomideGeneric: Lodoxamide Tromethamine
- Brand: AnturaneGeneric: Sulfinpyrazone
- Brand: AristadaGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Extended-release Injection
- Brand: AtropineGeneric: atropine sulfate
- Brand: BioThraxGeneric: Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed Emergent BioSolutions
- Brand: ByettaGeneric: Exenatide Injection
- Brand: Carteolol HydrochlorideGeneric: Carteolol
- Brand: Cefazolin InjectionGeneric: Cefazolin and Dextrose for Injection
- Brand: Cipro I.V.Generic: Ciprofloxacin IV
- Brand: Deconsal DMGeneric: Phenylephrine, Pyrilamine Maleate, and Dextromethorphan HBr
- Brand: Deconsal CTGeneric: Phenylephrine HCl and Pyrilamine Maleate Tannate Chewable Tablets
- Brand: DesyrelGeneric: Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Brand: DienestrolGeneric: Dienestrol
- Brand: ElapraseGeneric: Idursulfase Solution
- Brand: EmvermGeneric: Mebendazole Chewable Tablet, USP
- Brand: Epinastine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic SolutionGeneric: Epinastine Hydrochloride
- Brand: FiaspGeneric: Insulin Aspart Injection for Subcutaneous or Intravenous Use
- Brand: Floxin OticGeneric: Ofloxacin Otic Solution
- Brand: Floxin Otic SinglesGeneric: Ofloxacin Otic Solution
- Brand: Follistim AQGeneric: Follitropin Beta
- Brand: Follistim AQ CartridgeGeneric: Follitropin Beta Injection
- Brand: ImlygicGeneric: Talimogene Laherparepvec Suspension for Intralesional Injection
- Brand: InfergenGeneric: Interferon Alfacon-1
- Brand: Isopto Atropine Sterile Topical Ophthalmic SolutionGeneric: Atropine Sulfate
- Brand: Isopto CarpineGeneric: Pilocarpine
- Brand: JiviGeneric: Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), PEGylated-aucl for Injection
- Brand: LatisseGeneric: Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% for Hypotrichosis
- Brand: LexiscanGeneric: Regadenoson Injection
- Brand: LonsurfGeneric: Trifluridine and Tipiracil Tablets
- Brand: Lopressor InjectionGeneric: Metoprolol Tartrate Injection
- Brand: MirceraGeneric: Methoxy Polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta
- Brand: MvasiGeneric: Bevacizumab-awwb Solution for Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: MydriacilGeneric: Tropicamide Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Nizoral ShampooGeneric: Ketoconazole 2%
- Brand: Norminest Fe and Norquest FeGeneric: Norgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Nystatin Oral SuspensionGeneric: Nystatin (oral)
- Brand: OmontysGeneric: Peginesatide
- Brand: OncasparGeneric: Pegaspargase
- Brand: PalynziqGeneric: Pegvaliase-pqpz Injection, for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: ParcopaGeneric: Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: PatanolGeneric: Olopatadine
- Brand: Peg-IntronGeneric: Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Brand: PhisohexGeneric: Hexachlorophene
- Brand: Primatene MistGeneric: Epinephrine for Inhalation
- Brand: ProsomGeneric: Elprazolam Tablet
- Brand: RebetolGeneric: Ribavirin
- Brand: RefactoGeneric: Antihemophilic Factor
- Brand: SeysaraGeneric: Sarecycline Tablets
- Brand: SinemetGeneric: Carbidopa-Levodopa
- Brand: Sinemet CRGeneric: Carbidopa-Levodopa Sustained Release
- Brand: StalevoGeneric: Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone
- Brand: SupraxGeneric: Cefixime
- Brand: SurmontilGeneric: Trimipramine
- Brand: Terbutaline SulfateGeneric: Terbutaline Sulfate
- Brand: ThyrolarGeneric: Liotrix
- Brand: TyzekaGeneric: Telbivudine
- Brand: VersaclozGeneric: Clozapine Oral Suspension
- Brand: VioreleGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: VioxxGeneric: Rofecoxib
- Brand: VoLumenGeneric: Barium Sulfate Suspension
- Brand: Zarontin Oral SolutionGeneric: Ethosuximide Oral Solution
- Brand: ZinplavaGeneric: Bezlotoxumab Injection
- Brand: ZymarGeneric: Gatifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: AtropineGeneric: Atropine
- Brand: Cordarone IVGeneric: Amiodarone Intravenous
- Brand: CuvposaGeneric: Glycopyrrolate Oral Solution
- Brand: ExtaviaGeneric: Interferon Beta-1b Kit
- Brand: MebaralGeneric: Mephobarbital
- Brand: Persantine IVGeneric: Persantine
- Brand: Polymyxin BGeneric: Polymyxin B Sulfate
- Brand: Talwin InjectionGeneric: Pentazocine Lactate Injection, USP
- Brand: TepadinaGeneric: Thiotepa for Injection
- Brand: Tev-TropinGeneric: Somatropin, rDNA Origin, for Injection
- Brand: XiaflexGeneric: Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum
- Brand: TikosynGeneric: Dofetilide
- Brand: HalonateGeneric: Halobetasol Propionate Ointment
- Brand: Tasigna CapsulesGeneric: Nilotinib Capsules
- Brand: Celestone SyrupGeneric: Betamethasone
- Brand: CyanocobalaminGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: Dovonex OintmentGeneric: Calcipotriene Ointment
- Brand: Thyrel TrhGeneric: Protirelin
- Brand: BaracludeGeneric: Entecavir
- Brand: EdarbyclorGeneric: Azilsartan Medoxomil and Chlorthalidone Tablets
- Brand: MevacorGeneric: Lovastatin
- Brand: SymbicortGeneric: Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate
- Brand: Wixela InhubGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: CiclodanGeneric: Ciclopirox Topical Solution
- Brand: DaytranaGeneric: Methylphenidate Transdermal
- Brand: ErygelGeneric: Erythromycin Topical Gel
- Brand: LidaMantleGeneric: Lidocaine HCl
- Brand: Phospholine IodideGeneric: Echothiophate Iodide for Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: RebifGeneric: Interferon beta-1a
- Brand: HerceptinGeneric: Trastuzumab
- Brand: Lithium Carbonate TabletsGeneric: lithium carbonate
- Brand: BalcoltraGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ferrous Bisglycinate Tablets
- Brand: BetimolGeneric: Timolol Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: EstragynGeneric: Estrone USP, 0.1% W/W Vaginal Cream
- Brand: Gengraf CapsulesGeneric: Cyclosporine Capsules
- Brand: NeoralGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: NiaspanGeneric: Niacin
- Brand: PrednisoneGeneric: Prednisone Tablets, USP
- Brand: AprisoGeneric: Mesalamine Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Dermatop Emollient CreamGeneric: Prednicarbate Emollient Cream
- Brand: DidronelGeneric: Etidronate Disodium
- Brand: FelbatolGeneric: Felbamate
- Brand: Fioricet with CodeineGeneric: Butalbital Acetaminophen Caffeine Capsules
- Brand: RoxicetGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen
- Brand: UltacanGeneric: Articaine HCl and Epinephrine for Injection
- Brand: Westcort OintmentGeneric: Hydrocortisone Valerate Ointment
- Brand: ZetiaGeneric: Ezetimibe Tablets
- Brand: Abilify MyCiteGeneric: Aripiprazole Tablets with Sensor
- Brand: Acular LSGeneric: Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: AlfentaGeneric: Alfentanil for Injection
- Brand: AmericaineGeneric: Benzocaine
- Brand: BekyreeGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: BenzamycinGeneric: Erythromycin
- Brand: BreviconGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: CarbocaineGeneric: Mepivacaine
- Brand: Chlor-TrimetonGeneric: Chlorpheniramine Maleate
- Brand: Cleocin HydrochlorideGeneric: Cleocin Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: ConcertaGeneric: Methylphenidate Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: CyclogylGeneric: Cyclopentolate Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: CystaranGeneric: Cysteamine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: ErelziGeneric: etanercept-szzs Injection
- Brand: EyleaGeneric: Aflibercept
- Brand: FluzoneGeneric: Influenza Virus Vaccine
- Brand: Fluzone HighdoseGeneric: Flu Vaccine
- Brand: Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent Generic: Influenza Vaccine
- Brand: Influenza A H1N1 Intranasal VaccineGeneric: Influenza A H1N1 Monovalent Intranasal Vaccine Live
- Brand: InveltysGeneric: Loteprednol Etabonate Suspension
- Brand: Juvéderm Ultra XCGeneric: Hyaluronic Acid Injectable Gel
- Brand: KantrexGeneric: Kanamycin
- Brand: LemtradaGeneric: Alemtuzumab Injection for Intravenous Infusion
- Brand: LopressorGeneric: Metoprolol Tartrate
- Brand: Neo-FradinGeneric: Neomycin Sulfate
- Brand: NevanacGeneric: Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: OcufloxGeneric: Ofloxacin Ophthalmic
- Brand: OtrexupGeneric: Methotrexate Injection
- Brand: PenetrexGeneric: Enoxacin
- Brand: Phenergan-CodeineGeneric: Codeine Phosphate and Promethazine HCl
- Brand: PhosphocolGeneric: Phosphocol
- Brand: PristiqGeneric: Desvenlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: PropineGeneric: Dipivefrin
- Brand: PulmozymeGeneric: Dornase alfa
- Brand: SigniforGeneric: Pasireotide Diaspartate for Injection
- Brand: TakhzyroGeneric: Lanadelumab-flyo Injection
- Brand: Tri-LumaGeneric: Hydroquinone 4% Cream
- Brand: VayarinGeneric: Lipirinen™ Capsules
- Brand: VexolGeneric: Rimexolone
- Brand: ZostavaxGeneric: Zoster Vaccine Live
- Brand: Amikacin Sulfate InjectionGeneric: amikacin sulfate
- Brand: AtgamGeneric: Lymphocyte immune globulin
- Brand: BendekaGeneric: Bendamustine Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Bicillin C-R 900/300Generic: Penicillin G Benzathine and Penicillin G Procaine Injection
- Brand: CorvertGeneric: Ibutilide Fumarate Injection
- Brand: CytarabineGeneric: Cytarabine
- Brand: IstodaxGeneric: Romidepsin for Injection
- Brand: LusedraGeneric: Fospropofol Disodium Injection
- Brand: NeutrexinGeneric: Trimetrexate Glucuronate Inj
- Brand: NimbexGeneric: Cisatracurium Besylate Injection
- Brand: XeravaGeneric: Eravacycline for Injection
- Brand: TiazacGeneric: Diltiazem Hcl
- Brand: CeprotinGeneric: Protein C Concentrate
- Brand: EstringGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Ring
- Brand: Humulin 70-30Generic: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: Humulin NGeneric: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: Novolin RGeneric: Recombinant DNA Origin
- Brand: Robitussin AcGeneric: Guaifenesin and Codeine
- Brand: DesogenGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: IstalolGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: QuasenseGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: SeasonaleGeneric: Levonorgestrel, Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: TimopticGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Timoptic in OcudoseGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Timoptic-XEGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Gel Forming Solution
- Brand: CortrosynGeneric: Cosyntropin
- Brand: EnstilarGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Foam, 0.005%/0.064%
- Brand: MithracinGeneric: Plicamycin
- Brand: OrablocGeneric: Articaine HCl and Epinephrine Injection
- Brand: PyrazinamideGeneric: Pyrazinamide
- Brand: SeptocaineGeneric: Articane HCl and Epinephrine Injection
- Brand: SpritamGeneric: Levetiracetam Tablets
- Brand: TritecGeneric: Ranitidine Bismuth Citrate
- Brand: UrexGeneric: Methenamine Hippurate
- Brand: AlbenzaGeneric: Albendazole
- Brand: Anzemet InjectionGeneric: Dolasetron Mesylate Injection
- Brand: AranespGeneric: Darbepoetin Alfa
- Brand: AvianeGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: BepreveGeneric: Bepotastine Besilate Ophthalmic Solution 1.5%
- Brand: BetaxonGeneric: Levobetaxolol Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: CaloMist Nasal SprayGeneric: Cyanocobalamin
- Brand: Draximage DTPAGeneric: Technetium Tc 99m Pentetate Injection
- Brand: CarnexivGeneric: Carbamazepine Injection
- Brand: CequaGeneric: Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: ChlorzoxazoneGeneric: Chlorzoxazone Tablets
- Brand: Ciloxan Ophthalmic SolutionGeneric: Ciprofloxacin HCL Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Cipro HC OticGeneric: Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Otic Suspension
- Brand: DiclegisGeneric: Doxylamine Succinate and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Delayed-release Tablets
- Brand: DuranestGeneric: Etidocaine HCl
- Brand: ElestatGeneric: Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: FlublokGeneric: Influenza Vaccine for Intramuscular Injection
- Brand: Fluzone Quadrivalent 2016-2017 Formula Generic: Influenza Vaccine
- Brand: GabitrilGeneric: Tiagabine Hydrochloride
- Brand: GiazoGeneric: Balsalazide Disodium
- Brand: Gonal-FGeneric: Follitropin Alfa
- Brand: IlevroGeneric: Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: InfumorphGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Preservative-free Sterile Solution
- Brand: IsuprelGeneric: Isoproterenol
- Brand: Kenalog 10 InjectionGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension
- Brand: Kyprolis Generic: Carfilzomib
- Brand: LithobidGeneric: Lithium Carbonate Tablets
- Brand: LivaloGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: LoKaraGeneric: Desonide Lotion 0.05%
- Brand: LorzoneGeneric: Chlorzoxazone Tablets
- Brand: LumiganGeneric: Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% for Glaucoma
- Brand: MinoxidilGeneric: Minoxidil Tablets
- Brand: MiralumaGeneric: Technetium Tc99m sestamibi
- Brand: MotegrityGeneric: Prucalopride Tablets
- Brand: MoxezaGeneric: Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: NikitaGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: NovoLogGeneric: Insulin Aspart [rDNA origin] Inj
- Brand: NovoLog Mix 50/50Generic: 50% Insulin Aspart Protamine Suspension and 50% Insulin Aspart Injection
- Brand: NutropinGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Inj
- Brand: OmnitropeGeneric: Somatropin [ rDNA origin] Injection
- Brand: Optiray InjectionGeneric: Ioversol Injection
- Brand: OzempicGeneric: Semaglutide Injection
- Brand: PatadayGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Patanase Nasal SprayGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray
- Brand: PavulonGeneric: Pancuronium Bromide Injection
- Brand: PazeoGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: PegIntron and Rebetol Combo PackGeneric: Peginterferon alfa-2b and Ribavirin Combo Pack
- Brand: PentasaGeneric: Mesalamine
- Brand: PrialtGeneric: Ziconotide
- Brand: PriftinGeneric: Rifapentine
- Brand: PrimsolGeneric: Trimethoprim Hydrochloride Oral Solution
- Brand: ProglycemGeneric: Diazoxide Capsules
- Brand: PrografGeneric: Tacrolimus
- Brand: RadicavaGeneric: Edaravone Injection
- Brand: Readi-Cat 2Generic: Barium Sulfate Suspension
- Brand: RenovaGeneric: Tretinoin Emollient Cream 0.05%
- Brand: RevatioGeneric: Sildenafil Citrate
- Brand: SaxendaGeneric: Liraglutide [rDNA Origin]) Injection
- Brand: Soliqua InjectionGeneric: Insulin Glargine and Lixisenatide
- Brand: Tetanus Toxoid AdsorbedGeneric: Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed
- Brand: TobradexGeneric: Tobramycin and Dexamethasone
- Brand: Triple Vita Drops with FluorideGeneric: Vitamin A, D, C, and Fluoride
- Brand: TyloxGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules
- Brand: VarivaxGeneric: Varicella Virus Vaccine Live
- Brand: VictozaGeneric: Liraglutide [rDNA] Injection
- Brand: Viekira PakGeneric: Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, and Ritonavir tablets; Dasabuvir Tablets
- Brand: VigamoxGeneric: Moxifloxacin
- Brand: ZagamGeneric: Sparfloxacin
- Brand: ZemuronGeneric: Rocuronium Bromide Injection
- Brand: ZodermGeneric: 5.75 Benzoyl Peroxide
- Brand: ZolpimistGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate Oral Spray
- Brand: ZubsolvGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: ActhrelGeneric: Corticorelin Ovine Triflutate for Injection
- Brand: BiCNUGeneric: Carmustine
- Brand: Gel-OneGeneric: Cross-Linked Hyaluronate Viscoelastic Hydrogel
- Brand: NovantroneGeneric: Mitoxantrone for Injection Concentrate
- Brand: OcrevusGeneric: Ocrelizumab Injection
- Brand: PlenaxisGeneric: Abarelix
- Brand: TecentriqGeneric: Atezolizumab Injection
- Brand: Diamox SequelsGeneric: Acetazolamide XR
- Brand: MethazolamideGeneric: Methazolamide
- Brand: NeumegaGeneric: Oprelvekin
- Brand: QuadrametGeneric: Samarium SM 153 Lexidronam
- Brand: ViokaceGeneric: Pancrelipase
- Brand: Astagraf XLGeneric: Tacrolimus Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: DexamethasoneGeneric: Dexamethasone
- Brand: DutoprolGeneric: Metroprolol
- Brand: KetekGeneric: Telithromycin
- Brand: LantusGeneric: Insulin Glargine [rDNA origin] Injection
- Brand: Progesterone InjectionGeneric: Progesterone Injection
- Brand: TenoreticGeneric: Atenolol and Chlorthalidone
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Magnesium: Basics, Benefits, and SourcesSource: OnHealth Optimized
Magnesium is a critical mineral nutrient that the body needs, along with calcium and potassium, to regulate blood pressure. Many people do not get enough magnesium. Magnesium deficiency may result in muscle cramps, seizures, and heart disease. Eat more nuts, seeds, and leafy greens to prevent deficiency and keep magnesium levels up.
- 15 Delicious Calcium-Rich DishesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Tender stuffed chicken, Spanish cheese, and almond cake top this photo gallery of delicious food packed with calcium.
- Salt Shockers: Where High-Sodium Foods Lurk, and How to Avoid ThemSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Salty Foods can be everywhere. So how can you maintain a low-sodium diet and beware of the risks of high blood pressure which can lead to heart attack and stroke? Discover where high-sodium foods hide on supermarket shelves and restaurant menus. Learn to replace high-salt foods with better choices.
- Healthy Eating: What Foods Have More Potassium Than a Banana?Source: WebMD - Health Tools
It turns out lots of things have more potassium than a banana! Here's a guide to the tastiest choices.
- Heartburn (Acid Reflux, GERD): Causes and RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
Heartburn is a symptom of acid reflux that causes chest pain when stomach acid backs up into the esophagus. Heartburn symptoms may mimic chest pain that occurs during a heart attack. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) may produce other symptoms.
- Salt Quiz: Test Your Diet IQSource: RxList
Discover your sodium IQ with our Salt Quiz! Test your knowledge of health problems caused by dietary salts and how to limit or reduce your intake of salt hidden in foods.
- Cholesterol Drugs: What to Expect With Heart MedicationSource: OnHealth
Has your doctor prescribed a new heart medication? Learn more about different prescription cholesterol drugs, what they do, and how they work to lower cholesterol.
- Snacks With 100 Calories or LessSource: OnHealth
The tastiest 100-calorie snacks that offer quick, satisfying solutions to hunger. From edamame to ice cream, our experts help you with portion control and choosing snacks that are healthy and easy.
- Gout Attack Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and DietSource: OnHealth Optimized
Gout attacks (gouty arthritis) are caused by crystals of uric acid deposits. Learn about symptoms, causes, treatments and medication for this painful condition.
- Gout Quiz: What is Gout? Is There a Gout Diet?Source: RxList
Take the Gout Quiz to test your knowledge of this unique type of arthritis and learn how uric acid and your diet may be affecting this painful joint condition.
- Osteoporosis Super-Foods for Strong Bones With PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
WebMD shows you how to build strong bones -- and stave off osteoporosis -- through a diet rich in high-calcium foods that might surprise you.
- Worst-Appetizer Pictures: Spinach Dip, Potato Skins, and MoreSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Sliders, calamari, wings, crab cakes … some starters are surprisingly nutritious; others are caloric disasters. WebMD's pictures show the worst and best appetizers.
- Picture of GoutSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Gout and learn more about Medical Anatomy and Illustrations.
- What Is Osteoporosis? Treatment, Symptoms, MedicationSource: OnHealth
What are the first signs of osteoporosis? A disease characterized by low bone mass and density. Osteoporosis causes symptoms of weak, thin, fragile bones. Learn the treatments and medications used to fight osteoporosis.
- 10 Worst Fast-Food Sandwiches: Unhealthy Choices in PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Can a small, deli chicken sandwich have nearly 1,000 calories? Check out the worst sandwiches at major restaurant chains in these pictures from WebMD.
- The Worst Foods in Your FridgeSource: OnHealth Optimized
What are the worst foods to eat in your fridge? From mayonnaise to ice cream and butter to processed lunch meats, learn about the unhealthy foods lurking in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body NeedsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and riboflavin are just a few of these nutrients. Some vitamins act as antioxidants. Minerals serve many vital roles.
- Health and Beauty Uses for Baking Soda Source: WebMD - Health Tools
Baking soda is a kitchen staple. But it deserves a spot in your medicine cabinet, too. Here are the ways baking soda can help you stay healthy and clean.
- Heart Healthy Diet: 25 Foods You Should EatSource: OnHealth Optimized
What foods are heart healthy? Learn what foods help protect your cardiovascular system from heart attack, coronary heart disease, stroke, and cardiovascular disease. Plus, find easy meal recipes and menu ideas for more everyday heart benefit.
- Picture of Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)Source: RxList
View an Illustration of Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD) and learn more about Medical Anatomy and Illustrations.
- Types of Warts: Symptoms, Removal, and TreatmentSource: OnHealth Optimized
Plantar warts, genital warts, common warts, flat warts, and filiform warts are caused by infection with members of the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. The main symptom of a wart is a fleshy growth. Most warts resolve within a few months to 2 years. A weak immune system may be a risk factor for warts in the genital region and elsewhere.
- GERD Quiz: Test Your Digestive Diseases IQSource: RxList
Could you have GERD? Take the GERD Quiz to learn the causes, symptoms, and treatments for this common digestive disease.
- Healthy Eating: The Dangers of Processed MeatSource: OnHealth Optimized
Processed meats like pepperoni, beef jerky, and chicken nuggets are associated with an increased risk of health problems like colon cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. That's why many doctors recommend avoiding them to reduce cancer risks and other health risks.
- Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What does vitamin D do? Learn about vitamin D benefits and discover foods that are high in vitamin D. Explore vitamin D deficiency symptoms and the safest ways to get enough vitamin D.
- Osteoporosis Quiz: What is Osteoporosis?Source: RxList
Take this osteoporosis quiz! Learn signs, symptoms, treatments, exercises, and how you can prevent bone loss and painful fractures associated with this degenerative disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension): Symptoms, Causes, TreatmentsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What causes high blood pressure (hypertension)? Know the warning signs and symptoms of high blood pressure. Read about high blood pressure medications, diet, and long term treatments.
- Pictures of Fattening Restaurant Meals: Pasta, Burgers, Chinese, Pizza, and More Source: WebMD - Health Tools
See nine supremely fattening restaurant meals, and get tips for avoiding hidden calories when eating out.
- Best & Worst Fast-Food Breakfast PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
No matter which fast-food chain you visit, high-fat and high-calorie breakfast choices abound. But healthier fast-food menu options do exist. WebMD picks out some of the best and worst foods at several major chains.
- Diabetes Diet: Healthy Meal Plans for Diabetes-Friendly EatingSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Eating to control your blood sugar? Diabetes symptoms can grow worse with inattention to your diet, whether you're eating out or dining in. Learn what foods are best for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, and discover some meal plans that can help you take control of your blood levels.
- Pregnancy Myths and Facts Quiz: Test Your Pregnancy IQSource: RxList
There are very many myths and facts about pregnancy. Take our Pregnancy Quiz to learn what is true and what is false about being pregnant.
- Vitamins and Supplements: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
There are certain essential vitamins the human body needs to supplement good health and proper function. Do you know what they are? Take our Vitamins & Supplements Quiz and get healthy!
- Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal CancerSource: OnHealth Optimized
Diet, including nutrient, antioxidant, and vitamin intake, affects colon cancer risk. Certain dietary factors either decrease or increase the risk of colorectal cancer, breast cancer, and other diseases. Dietary factors may either inhibit or stimulate the development of cancer cells. Have a nutrition plan that decreases the risk.
- Food and Recipes: Cheap, Healthy FoodsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Think you have to pay big bucks to eat healthy? Think again. Find out more about cheap foods that will keep your body and bank account in good health.
- Vitamin D Quiz: Test Your IQ of Dietary SupplementsSource: RxList
Could you be at risk for vitamin D deficiency? Take this online quiz to find out what your body and your bones may be missing.
- Picture of OsteoporosisSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Osteoporosis and learn more about Medical Anatomy.
- Organic Foods Guide: When To Buy (or Not Buy) OrganicSource: OnHealth Optimized
What health benefits can organic foods offer? What organic foods have the best nutrition, and when are supermarket standards fine? Learn about milk, beef, apples, bananas, and more. Learn what fruits and vegetables have the most pesticides according to FDA reports.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Myths and Facts About Benefits and RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has health benefits for weight loss, blood sugar regulation, and other concerns, but it is ineffective for other things. Consume a few tablespoons of vinegar diluted in water to protect your health. An acetic acid-forming bacterium Acetobacter helps make ACV.
- Healthy Living: 15 Healthy Ways to Use Lemons and LimesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Lemons and limes are chock full of nutrients that can keep you healthy. Learn more about what they can do.
- Diabetes Tips: Managing and Living With DiabetesSource: OnHealth Optimized
If you have either type 1 or type 2 diabetes, you need to approach life differently. Learn nutrition tips to control blood sugar, ways to manage your insulin, hyperglycemia triggers like stress, and what to do when traveling with diabetes. Discover the various symptoms of diabetes, how they put your body at risk, and steps you can take to live better with diabetes.
- Healthy Aging: Vitamins You Need as You AgeSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Your body needs more of certain vitamins and minerals as you hit your 40s and beyond. Find out which ones will benefit you -- and which won't.
- Tips to Eat Healthy When You Dine Out in PicturesSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Restaurant food can be full of hidden fat and calories. See how to recognize the dangers and stay on your healthy diet.
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer, check out these healthy foods. Choosing a diet focused on whole grains, fruits, and a variety of vegetables can lead to a longer life, fewer health problems, and a trim waistline. Learn more about the health advantages of various foods for guys.
- Hydration Quiz: Test Your Water IQSource: RxList
Take this quiz to learn about hydration, as well as why you should drink water and how much.
- Oral Health: What Bad Breath Says About Your HealthSource: OnHealth Optimized
Bad breath causes include snoring, gum disease, acid reflux, respiratory infections, tonsil stones, diabetes, liver failure, kidney failure, H. pylori, dehydration, infections, and use of certain medications. Bad breath cures or remedies depend on the underlying cause. Some people use bad breath toothpaste or mouthwash to combat the problem.
- Tropical Fruits: 8 Exotic Fruits for Your Everyday Grocery ListSource: WebMD - Health Tools
From the acai berry to the pomegranate, WebMD shows to prepare and serve vitamin-rich, exotic, tropical fruits.
- Diet for Stress Management: Carbs, Nuts, and Other Stress-Relief FoodsSource: WebMD - Health Tools
While there are many ways to cope with stress, one strategy is to eat stress-fighting foods. WebMD shows you which foods to eat as part of a stress management diet.
- Diet and Nutrition Quiz: Plans & FactsSource: RxList
Take the Diet & Nutrition Quiz to learn more about healthy portions, nutrition, and how many fruits and vegetables you should consume per day.
- Kidney Disease Quiz: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
Take this online kidney disease quiz to learn the symptoms and causes of kidney disease and what foods to eat and avoid!
- Picture of Pitting EdemaSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Pitting Edema and learn more about Medical Anatomy and Illustrations.
- Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal PlansSource: OnHealth Optimized
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet recipes contain protein from beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Vegetarian diets confer health benefits if you eat this way even once or twice per week.
- Infertility Quiz: Test Your IQ of InfertilitySource: RxList
What do you know about infertility? What are the causes of infertility and different ways to be infertile? What are the treatments? Test your knowledge.
- Alcohol: How It Can Affect Your BodySource: OnHealth Optimized
Alcohol affects the body and brain by interfering with cognitive function, mood, balance, sleep, digestion, and the function of the liver, kidneys, heart, and pancreas. Alcohol affects hormones, hearing, immune function, body temperature, and bone and muscle strength.
- Diabetes: 12 Ways Too Much Sugar Harms Your BodySource: WebMD - Health Tools
The bitter truth: How too much sugar can harm your physical and mental health.
- Gout Diet: The Best and Worst Foods for Your MenuSource: OnHealth Optimized
Whether you get gout can depend on your diet. Some foods like red meat, alcohol, and high-fructose corn syrup in sodas can raise your risks. But other foods can reduce gout attacks. Limiting foods that cause gout in your diet can protect you from this painful joint condition, a type of arthritis.
- Top 7 Ways Water Benefits the BodySource: OnHealth Optimized
Drinking water benefits digestion, metabolism, toxin elimination, and other functions. Water promotes weight loss and helps prevent dehydration. Health benefits of hydration include improvements in mood, skin health, and ability to work out.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- GERD (Acid Reflux, Heartburn)Source: MedicineNet
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), also called acid reflux, can cause symptoms like heartburn, chest pain, regurgitation, and nausea. Learn about causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Are You Getting Enough Potassium in Your Diet?Source: MedicineNet
Potassium is a mineral (electrolyte) used by the body to function. Low blood potassium (hypokalemia) is a condition in which the body is not getting enough potassium. Causes of hypokalemia are chronic kidney disease, low magnesium, and sweating. Symptoms of low potassium include palpitations and muscle aches. Usually, people with infections like the stomach flu will recover on their own. However, in severe cases you may be hospitalized.
- Low Potassium (Hypokalemia)Source: MedicineNet
Low potassium or hypokalemia is a decrease in blood potassium levels, which is caused by colon polyps, vomiting, diarrhea, medications, and laxatives. Foods in the diet are how the body absorbs potassium. Symptoms of low potassium in the blood include palpitations, muscle cramps, and muscle aches. Treatment for low potassium is low potassium through diet IV.
- High Potassium (Hyperkalemia)Source: MedicineNet
Hyperkalemia (high blood potassium) is abnormally high potassium levels in the blood. Hyperkalemia symptoms include nausea, muscle weakness, tingling sensations. Medications and certain medical conditions are hyperkalemia causes.
- OsteoporosisSource: MedicineNet
Read about osteoporosis treatment options, medication, causes, symptoms, signs, diagnosis, prevention (diet, weight-bearing exercise), risk factors (family history), and research. Osteoporosis is a condition marked by decreased bone density and strength, resulting in fragile bones.
- Juvenile Bone HealthSource: Government
Learn how to help your children build healthy bones by adopting healthy nutritional and lifestyle habits that will prevent fractures and osteoporosis later in life.
- Sweat Chloride Test (Cystic Fibrosis)Source: MedicineNet
Lear about the sweat chloride test used to diagnose cystic fibrosis, a genetic disease common in Caucasians.
- Hyponatremia (Low Blood Sodium)Source: MedicineNet
Hyponatremia or low sodium levels in the blood can result in signs and symptoms like headache, confusion, seizures, weakness, restlessness, and muscle spasms. Kidney or congestive heart failure, hypothyroidism, cirrhosis, medications, or strenuous exercise without electrolyte replacement can cause hyponatremia. Treatment for hyponatremia are diet changes and electrolyte replacement with an IV.
- Heartburn vs. Acid Reflux (Differences and Similarities)Source: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a symptom of a disease or condition, like acid reflux (GERD). Heartburn feels like a discomfort in the chest, or like a burning pain, around the heart area. Acid reflux symptoms include heartburn symptoms, in addition to a sore throat, upset stomach, problems swallowing, and nausea.
- GoutSource: MedicineNet
The buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gout. Symptoms and signs include joint swelling (particularly the big toe), pain, redness, and heat. Read about gout diet, food to avoid, medication, treatment, diagnosis, and remedies.
- HyperparathyroidismSource: Government
Hyperparathyroidism a disorder of the four parathyroid glands. Symptoms include depression, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, hypercalcemia. There are two types of hyperparathyroidism, primary and secondary. Surgery (parathyroidectomy) is the best treatment for overactive parathyroid glands.
- What Is Esophageal pH Monitoring?Source: MedicineNet
Esophageal pH monitoring is used to measure the reflux (regurgitation or backwash) of acid from the stomach into the esophagus and to diagnose gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Side effects of the procedure are few but may include mild discomfort in the back of the throat while the catheter is placed, and swallowing.
- Hypercalcemia (Elevated Calcium Levels)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about hypercalcemia, or elevated levels of calcium in the blood. Conditions associated with hypercalcemia include hyperparathyroidism, lung and breast cancer, kidney failure, hyperthyroidism, and excess vitamin D or calcium.
- Vitamins and Calcium SupplementsSource: MedicineNet
Taking vitamins and calcium supplements can help you to meet your nutritional needs. Learn about vitamin deficiencies, drug interactions, food sources, health benefits and overdose and absorption information.
- ElectrolytesSource: MedicineNet
Read about blood electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride, and bicarbonate) and the effects of electrolyte imbalances like kidney failure, low blood pressure, hypokalemia, and hyperkalemia.
- Barrett's EsophagusSource: MedicineNet
Barrett's esophagus is a complication of chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Learn more about Barrett's estophagus, including symptoms, causes, treatment, cancer risk, related dysplasia, and survival rate.
- GERD (Acid Reflux) in Infants and ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
GERD (acid reflux) and GER in infants and children common symptoms that include frequent or recurring vomiting, cough, crying with feeding, heartburn, gas, abdominal pain, colic, feeding problems, and recurrent pneumonia.
- Fundoplication (Acid Reflux Surgery)Source: MedicineNet
Fundoplication is a surgery used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) by strengthening the barrier to acid reflux when the sphincter does not function normally.
- Reflux Laryngitis (Diet, Home Remedies, Medicine)Source: MedicineNet
Reflux laryngitis is a condition caused by GERD or acid backing up into the esophagus and vocal cords. The most common symptom of reflux laryngitis is heartburn. This type of laryngitis causes inflammation of the lining of the esophagus, which causes chronic hoarseness, cough, and throat clearing, difficulty swallowing, asthma, and sinusitis. Diet, home remedies, lifestyle changes, and OTC and prescription medication treat most cases of reflux laryngitis. Rarely, surgery is necessary.
- Renal OsteodystrophySource: Government
Learn about renal osteodystrophy, a bone disease occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain the proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment information is included.
- Parathyroidectomy SurgerySource: MedicineNet
Learn about parathyroidectomy, the removal of one or more of the parathyroid glands, a surgical procedure used to treat hyperparathyroidism. Discover parathyroidectomy complications, such as prolonged pain, impaired healing, permanent numbness of the neck skin, and scar formation.
- Muscle CrampsSource: MedicineNet
A muscle cramp is an involuntarily contracted muscle that won't relax. Get information on muscle cramps (charley horses), including leg cramps, causes (vitamin deficiency, drugs, lactic acid, dehydration, low calcium, potassium or magnesium), treatment, home remedies, and prevention.
- RicketsSource: MedicineNet
Rickets is caused by a deficiency of vitamin D, calcium, or phosphate. Get additional facts about symptoms and signs, treatment, causes, history, diagnosis, prognosis, and prevention.
- MelasmaSource: MedicineNet
Melasma is a patchy brown discoloration of the skin on the face. When it occurs in pregnancy, it's called chloasma. Read about causes, signs, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and prognosis.
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (Islet Cell Tumors)Source: Government
Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) form in the islet cells of the pancreas. Signs and symptoms vary depending upon the type of pancreatic NET. Read about prognosis, treatment, and staging.
- Heartburn During Pregnancy Source: MedicineNet
Heartburn during pregnancy is common due to high levels of hormones. Certain foods can aggravate heartburn, such as chocolate, fatty foods, peppermint, and chocolate. There are natural, home remedies like avoiding tight clothing, bending and moving correctly, and even chewing gum!
- Hiatal HerniaSource: MedicineNet
Hiatal hernia is caused by obesity, being pregnant, age, or thinning of the phrenoesophageal membrane. There are generally no symptoms of hiatal hernia, and it is incidentally discovered when a person is having tests for other conditions such as GERD.
- Esophagitis (Pain, Symptoms, Causes, Grades, and Cure)Source: MedicineNet
Esophagitis symptoms include difficult and painful swallowing, heartburn, mouth sores feeling something stuck in the throat, nausea, and vomiting. Learn how to recognize esophagitis symptoms, warning signs, and treatment.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment (Natural Home Remedies, Diet, Medications)Source: MedicineNet
High blood pressure can be reduced and managed naturally with the DASH diet, and by quitting smoking, reducing alcohol intake, and cutting back on caffeine. Combined with diet, other natural ways to lower blood pressure naturally are stress reduction and weight loss. If high blood pressure cannot be controlled naturally, medications may be necessary.
- Disease Prevention & AwarenessSource: WebMD Weight Loss Clinic - Feature
Learn the essential elements of a healthy diet and proper nutrition for disease prevention.
- Cystic FibrosisSource: Government
What causes cystic fibrosis and how is cystic fibrosis inherited? Learn about the diagnosis, symptoms, signs, treatment and prognosis for this genetic disease.
- HeartburnSource: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a burning sensation in the throat from acid reflux. Symptoms of heartburn include chest pain, burning in the throat, and difficulty swallowing. Causes of heartburn include lifestyle habits or medical causes. Treatments for heartburn include OTC and prescription medication and lifestyle changes.
- Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach Pain)Source: MedicineNet
Indigestion (dyspepsia, upset stomach) can be caused by problems related to, or not related to the gastrointestinal tract. Signs and symptoms are upper abdominal pain, belching, nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating, and abdominal distention. Treatment depends upon the cause.
- Vitamins & Exercise: Heart Attack Prevention SeriesSource: MedicineNet
Folic acid, B vitamins, homocysteine, antioxidants, and exercise can lower your risk factors for a heart attack. Exercise and vitamins play a key role in heart attack prevention, too.
- What Is Asthma? 19 Complex FactsSource: MedicineNet
There are many unusual symptoms of asthma, including sighing, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, chronic cough, recurrent walking pneumonia, and rapid breathing. These symptoms may vary from individual to individual. These asthma complexities make it difficult to accurately diagnose and treat asthma.
- DASH Diet (for High Blood Pressure)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about the DASH diet for high blood pressure. The DASH diet includes eliminating high salt, fat, and sugary foods and drinks from the diet (for example, meat dishes, pizza, soups, prepackaged foods), and replacing them with healthier options.
- Swallowing Problems (Dysphagia)Source: MedicineNet
Dysphagia (swallowing problems) causes vary from physical obstructions, diseases of other organs or tissues, reduced saliva, and Alzheimer's disease. Dysphagia symptoms can be swallowing related and non-swallowing related.
- Peptic Ulcer (Stomach Ulcer) Source: MedicineNet
Peptic or stomach ulcers are ulcers in the lining of the stomach, duodenum, or esophagus. Learn about symptoms, causes, diet, and treatment.
- Types of Diabetes Type 2 MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Consumer information about the types of type 2 diabetes medications. Read about the side effects of Precose, Diabinese, Amaryl, Glucophage, Actos, Avandia, Starlix, Prandin, and more. Drug interactions, dosing, storage, and breastfeeding and pregnancy safety information is provided.
- Vegetarian and Vegan DietSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on the different types of vegetarian and vegan diets, the benefits and disadvantages of each diet, and see the vegan and vegetarian food pyramid guides. Learn about vitamins and supplements and recipe resources.
- Pregnancy Diet (Menu Plans)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about healthy eating during pregnancy, what foods to avoid, staying on a vegetarian diet, dealing with lactose intolerance, pregnancy food cravings, and foods to eat when you are not feeling well during pregnancy.
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) treatment includes medications (for example, UDCA, corticosteroids, immunosuppressive drugs, and drugs to treat PBC symptoms) and sometimes surgery.
- Heart CT ScanSource: WebMD Medical Reference
Learn about the electron beam (Ultrafast) CT (EBCT) test used to detects calcium deposits, and help to evaluate future risk of heart disease.
- Edema (Pitting)Source: MedicineNet
Edema is swelling caused by fluid accumulation in the tissues of the body and occurs most often in the legs, feet, ankles, or hands. Learn about different types, symptoms, causes, and treatment.
- Periodic Paralysis SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Periodic paralysis syndrome describes seven to eight different types of rare genetic conditions that cause symptoms of episodic muscle weakness and paralysis. Episodes of paralysis can occur in only certain areas of the body, like an arm or leg, or the whole body. Hypokalemic and normokalemic are two kinds of this genetic problem. Treatment depends upon the type. There is no cure for these syndromes.
- Warts (Common Warts)Source: MedicineNet
Read about causes of common warts (viral), types (flat, seed, hand, mosaic, filiform, plantar), removal, home remedies, and treatment (salicylic acid). Warts are considered to be contagious.
- Homocysteine (Normal and Elevated Levels Blood Test)Source: MedicineNet
Homocysteine is an amino acid produced by the body and also is in your blood. When the levels get too high, it increases your risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. Causes can be genetic (homocystinuria) or alcoholism. Treatments are individualized to each individual.
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)Source: MedicineNet
Kidney stones form when there is a decrease in urine volume and/or an excess of stone-forming substances in the urine. Read about kidney stone (mephrolithiasis) pain, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, surgery, causes, types, diet, and more.
- 15 Top Pregnancy Power Foods (Superfoods)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pregnancy power foods or superfoods, which are healthy foods that provide nutrients for you and your growing baby. Learn why each food is healthy for you and your baby, and find out how to enjoy these power foods.
- ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Constipation is something that everyone has once in awhile. Medications, bowel habits, foods you eat, and laxatives all can cause occasional constipation. Home remedies and over-the-counter products generally treat occasional constipation. If you have constipation on a frequent basis, contact your doctor.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels with Diet and MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol is considered "good" cholesterol because it actually works to keep the LDL or "bad" cholesterol from building up in your arteries. Foods like extra lean meats, skim milk, and vegetable-based "butter-like" substitutes may help decrease LDL levels in the bloodstream.
- OsteopeniaSource: MedicineNet
Osteopenia is a bone condition characterized by bone loss that is not as severe as in osteoporosis. Read about treatment, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, medications, and prevention information.
- Broken BoneSource: MedicineNet
A broken bone is a fracture. There are different types of fractures and symptoms include pain, swelling, and discoloration of the skin around the injured area. Generally the recovery time for a broken bone is 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the circumstances of the injury.
- Keratosis Pilaris (KP)Source: MedicineNet
Keratosis pilaris (KP) is a skin condition in which white bumps appear on the upper arms, thighs, face and cheeks. Read about KP treatment, causes, diagnosis, home remedies, and prognosis.
- Spina Bifida (Anencephaly, Neural Tube Defects) in Babies and AdultsSource: Government
What is spina bifida, a type of neural tube defect? Causes of spina bifida may be genetic, nutritional (folic acid), or environmental. Prenatal vitamins during pregnancy may be a key factor in preventing spina bifida. Read about treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, complications, and more.
- PlasticSource: MedicineNet
Worried about bisphenol A (BPA) and other plastic chemicals? Read about types of plastics, how they're made and what the resin identification (recycling) numbers mean.
- Carcinoid Syndrome (Tumor)Source: MedicineNet
Carcinoid tumors in the lungs or gut often have no symptoms, however, they may cause carcinoid syndrome. Signs and symptoms of carcinoid syndrome may include facial flushing, diarrhea, heart disease, and "carcinoid crisis." The prognosis and survival rate of a person with carcinoid tumors or syndrome depends upon the patient's medical condition.
- PerimenopauseSource: MedicineNet
Perimenopause is a part of a woman's transition into menopause. Symptoms can begin as early as age 44 and may include pain during sex or low sex drive, nausea, weight gain, mood changes, hot flashes, and elevated cholesterol levels. Some herbal supplements may help ease symptoms. Medications may be necessary to treat some women's symptoms.
- Vitamin D DeficiencySource: MedicineNet
Depression, thyroid problems, osteoporosis, allergies, and certain cancers have been tied to vitamin D deficiency. Read about vitamin D deficiency treatment, causes, symptoms, signs, diagnosis, and daily limits chart.
- ColposcopySource: MedicineNet
Learn about colposcopy, a procedure used to determine and examine the cervical and vaginal area for cervical cancer and other conditions. We discuss colposcopy biopsy, side effects, results, and treatments that may result, including hysterectomy.
- Heart Attack vs. HeartburnSource: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a symptom of a disease or medical problem such as GERD or diet (alcohol, fatty or spicy foods, coffee, and other acidic juices). Heart attack is caused by a blood clot completely blocking an artery, which causes lack of blood supply to that portion of the heart. Both conditions can cause symptoms of chest pain, nausea, vomiting, or pain radiating down an arm or down the back.
- WrinklesSource: MedicineNet
Wrinkles typically appear on the forehead and around the eyes, which are areas of the body that get a lot of sun exposure. Smoking, light skin type, hairstyle, the way you dress, your occupational and recreational habits, and heredity can cause wrinkles. Treatments for wrinkles include antioxidants, moisturizers, alpha-hydroxy acids, vitamin A acid, dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, glycolic acid peels, laser resurfacing, Botox, and fillers.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about hyperhidrosis (excessive axillary, palmar, plantar sweating) treatment (antiperspirant, Botox, surgery), a sign of, and causes. Find out how to put a stop to sweaty palms (hands), feet, and underarms.
- What Gets Rid of Headaches Quickly?Source: MedicineNet
Natural or home remedies for headaches include drinking coconut water, caffeine, essential oils, herbs, and vitamins. Avoid certain foods that trigger headaches, like foods high in salt, alcohol, shellfish, preserved foods, and foods rich in tyramine-rich nutrients.
- Chest PainSource: MedicineNet
Chest pain can be caused by many diseases and conditions. Learn about 12 different causes, locations, symptoms, treatments, and diagnoses. If you have pain in the chest, see your doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Vitamins, Minerals and Nutritional SupplementsSource: WebMD Weight Loss Clinic - Expert Column
Find out how to get the vitamins and minerals you need through the nutrients in food and nutritional supplements.
- HypoparathyroidismSource: Government
Read about hypoparathyroidism symptoms like tingling lips, fingers, and toes; dry hair, brittle nails, and dry, coarse skin; muscle cramps, memory loss, headaches, and more. Causes and treatment information is also included.
- Chemical PeelSource: MedicineNet
A chemical peel is a procedure that damages the skin in a controlled manner. Discover the benefits, risks, side effects, and dangers of the various types of chemical peels.
- AnginaSource: MedicineNet
Angina pectoris, or heart pain, is a symptom of another problem(s) with the heart. Heart disease is the most common type of angina. Angina is caused by insufficient oxygenated blood flow to the heart muscle. The pain from angina feels like a squeezing or pressure in the chest or heartburn.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)Source: MedicineNet
What are the early signs of congestive heart failure? Congestive heart failure symptoms is a heart condition that causes symptoms of shortness of breath, weakness, fatigue, and swelling of the legs, ankles, and feet. There are four stages of the disease. Treatments options include diet, medication, exercise, and weight loss.
- Corns and CallusesSource: MedicineNet
Corns and calluses (hyperkeratosis) are painful areas of thickened skin that appear on the hands, between the toes, and on the soles of the feet. Read about causes, treatment, home remedies, symptoms, signs, and removal, and see pictures.
- CystinuriaSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the inherited disease cystinuria, an excess of cystine/cystine kidney stones in the urine. Learn how you get kidney stones through inheritance, passing kidney stones, what causes kidney stones, symptoms of kidney stones, kidney stone pain, and kidney stone treatment.
- Lactose IntoleranceSource: MedicineNet
Lactose intolerance is an inability to digest and absorb the sugar in dairy products. Signs and symptoms are gas, diarrhea, and bloating. Foods that contain lactose include breads, processed foods, margarine, cereals, and lunch meats. There are several tests to diagnose lactose intolerance.
- Alcohol and NutritionSource: MedicineNet
Alcohol has a big nutritional impact. Therefore, it is important to understand how alcohol is processed by your body in order to appreciate how it affects blood alcohol concentration and blood sugar, impacts weight, and contributes to vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH)Source: Government
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiruetic hormone secretion happens when too much antidiuretic hormone releases in the body, causing a low sodium level and water retention. Read about causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Malignant HyperthermiaSource: Government
Learn about malignant hyperthermia, a potentially life-threatening condition if not treated immediately. Malignant hyperthermia occurs when a person undergoes an invasive medical procedure or surgery.
- What Is Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE)?Source: MedicineNet
Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) is an inflammation of the esophagus. Symptoms include heartburn, difficulty swallowing food, abdominal pain, and food getting stuck in the throat. Eosinophilic esophagitis treatment usually involves medications such as proton pump inhibitors and swallowed fluticasone propionate or budesonide.
- How Is Coronary Heart Disease Diagosed?Source: MedicineNet
Coronary heart disease or coronary artery disease (CAD) screening tests can be used to potentially prevent a heart attack or cardiac event in a person without heart disease symptoms, and can assist in diagnosing heart disease in individuals with heart disease symptoms. Coronary heart disease tests can include electrocardiogram (ECC, EKG), exercise stress test, radionuclide stress test, stress echocardiography, pharmacologic stress test, CT coronary angiogram, and coronary angiogram.
- Artificial SweetenersSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on artificial sweetener types like Splenda (sucralose), Sweet'N Low (saccharin), Equal and NutraSweet (aspartame), acesulfame K, and neotame.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Treatment DrugsSource: MedicineNet
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is an abnormal heart rhythm that causes an irregular and rapid heartbeat. Medications to treat AFib include beta-blockers, blood thinners, and heart rhythm drugs. AFib medications can cause side effects.
- Calcific BursitisSource: MedicineNet
Read about calcific bursitis, calcification of the bursa from chronic inflammation. Learn about causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment (cortisone injection, ice).
- NeuroblastomaSource: Government
Get the facts on neuroblastoma symptoms, signs, diagnosis, stages, treatment, types, research, prognosis and statistics. This form of adrenal cancer strikes children under 5 years of age.
- What Is the Best Treatment for Psoriasis?Source: MedicineNet
Psoriasis is an incurable, chronic autoimmune disorder of the skin that causes patches of thick, flaky, scaly skin, mostly around the scalp, knees, and elbows, though any skin surface may be involved. Some people experience only small patches while others have red, inflamed skin and thick scaly patches all over the body. The exact cause of psoriasis is not clear, but it isn’t contagious.
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS)Source: MedicineNet
Interstitial cystitis (IC)/painful bladder syndrome (PBS) is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and bleeding of the bladder's lining and can lead to scarring and stiffening of the bladder. Symptoms of interstitial cystitis vary, but can include pelvic or bladder pain, frequent urination, and urinary urgency.
- Preeclampsia and EclampsiaSource: MedicineNet
Preeclampsia is a condition that pregnant women can get and is marked by three specific symptoms. Eclampsia is the final and most severe phase of preeclampsia and occurs when preeclampsia is left untreated.
- SarcoidosisSource: MedicineNet
Read about sarcoidosis, a chronic lung disease. Learn causes, symptoms (cough, erythema nodosum, eye inflammation, fibrosis, granulomas), diagnosis, and treatment.
- Tips for Managing Type 1 and 2 Diabetes at HomeSource: MedicineNet
Learn about diabetic home care and monitoring to keep your diabetes under control. Information includes: diet, exercise, medication therapy, blood glucose strips, glucose meters, urine glucose tests, and tests for urinary ketones.
- Cancer Risk Factors and CausesSource: Government
Read about cancer risk factors and causes, such as age, family history, diet, alcohol and tobacco use, and exposure to sunlight, radiation, chemicals, viruses, and bacteria.
- Infant FormulasSource: MedicineNet
Read a comparison of formula feeding and breastfeeding benefits, and learn about homemade formulas and how to choose the healthiest infant formula for your baby.
- Laxatives for ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Laxatives are often used to relieve constipation. Examples of types of laxatives include bulk-forming, stool softeners, lubricants, stimulants, saline, enemas, and suppositories. Side effects include allergies to ingredients in the medicine; interactions with other medications; liver, spleen, and lymph gland inflammation; and over-thinning of blood.
- Lowering Triglycerides NaturallySource: MedicineNet
Lower triglycerides naturally with diet, remedies (fish oil, niacin, fiber, alpha-lipoic acid), exercise, weight loss, reducing alcohol and more. Lowering triglycerides helps reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity, and other conditions.
- Hemodialysis (Treatment for Kidney Failure)Source: Government
Read about hemodialysis, a treatment for kidney failure using an advanced dialysis machine to remove waste products from the blood, and then returning the clean blood to the patient.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Complications)Source: MedicineNet
Diabetic ketoacidosis, a life threatening complication that affects people with type 1 diabetes. Diabetic ketoacidosis occurs when the body cannot produce enough insulin for glucose (blood sugar) to use for fuel. Low insulin levels produce ketones (blood acids), which alters the body’s electrolytes. Diabetic ketoacidosis can be fatal if not medically treated.
- How to Get Rid of Common Warts FastSource: MedicineNet
Common warts are growths on the top of the epidermis (skin) and caused by the HPV virus. Home remedies to cure common warts like duct tape, hipnosis, or garlic haven't proven to be effective. Over-the-counter (OTC) products to freeze the wart (cryotherapy) and salicylic acid to chemically burn the wart off. Both of these products should be used carefully as not to burn the skin, face, or around the eyes. Dermatologists treat common and plantar warts.
- Addison's DiseaseSource: Government
Read about Addison's disease, a hormonal disorder with symptoms of weight loss, muscle weakness, fatigue, low blood pressure, and skin color changes. Causes, diagnosis, and treatment information is included in the material.
- Cough: 19 Tips on How to Stop a CoughSource: MedicineNet
How can you stop a cough naturally? Learn about 19 tips to stop nighttime and persistent cough. Causes of excessive coughing include prescription medications, allergies, cigarette smoke, heart disease, and infections. Home remedies include natural herbs and supplements like ginger, honey, turmeric, and mint.
- Polymyositis and DermatomyositisSource: MedicineNet
Get information about polymyositis (PM) and dermatomyositis (DM) causes, symptoms, prognosis, medications, and treatment, plus, learn if it's hereditary.
- PseudogoutSource: MedicineNet
Read about pseudogout, joint inflammation caused by calcium pyrophosphate crystals. Learn about causes, symptoms (swelling), diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Natural Remedies for Hot FlashesSource: MedicineNet
Hot flashes are a common symptom in women during menopause. They also in women can cause a lot of discomfort. Especially at night, hot flashes are a common problem during and after menopause. Learn the causes of hot flashes and how to stop hot flashes with natural remedies and other treatments.
- AchalasiaSource: MedicineNet
Achalasia is a disease of the esophagus that mainly affects young adults. Achalasia makes it difficult to swallow, can cause chest pain, and may lead to regurgitation. Here we discuss achalasia symptoms, surgery, treatment, and causes. Learn the definition of achalasia and what you can do to treat the disease.
- Acne (Pimples)Source: MedicineNet
Everyone gets acne at some time, the right time to treat it is when it becomes bothersome or when the potential for scarring develops. Learn what causes, symptoms and what prevents pimples. What is cystic acne and blackhead looks like?
- Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Source: MedicineNet
Chronic rhinitis (non allergic rhinitis) causes runny nose, sneezing, nasal itching and congestion. Post-nasal drip is drainage of mucus from the sinuses into the throat. Treatment includes over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Colon PolypsSource: MedicineNet
Colon polyps are fleshy growths inside the colon lining that may become cancerous. Symptoms include rectal bleeding. Learn about causes, signs, treatment, and how to prevent colon cancer.
- Hypertensive Kidney DiseaseSource: Government
Learn about high blood pressure related kidney disease. High blood pressure can damage the kidneys and is one of the leading causes of kidney failure.
- LeprosySource: MedicineNet
Learn about leprosy (Hansen's disease), a disfiguring disease caused by the Mycobacterium leprae bacteria. Read about symptoms and signs (skin lesions), history, treatment, medications, and transmission of this contagious disease. Plus, see pictures.
- Omega-3 Fatty AcidsSource: MedicineNet
Omega-3 fatty acids are a class of essential fatty acids. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids include certain types of fish, walnuts, and canola oil. Researchers believe that a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce the risk of having a heart attack.
- Pregnancy and Drugs (Prescription and OTC)Source: Government
Are over-the-counter drugs, prescription drugs, or vitamin supplements safe while you are pregnant? Find out what medications may put you or your baby at risk.
- Pregnancy Planning (Tips)Source: MedicineNet
Planning to become pregnant can involve eating healthier foods, avoiding alcohol and certain medications, getting vaccinated against certain infections to prevent birth defects, taking prenatal vitamins, and knowing how soon you can conceive after stopping birth control.
- What Are the Types of Eye Care?Source: MedicineNet
Many common eye disorders resolve without treatment and some may be managed with over-the-counter (OTC) products. It's important to visit a physician or ophthalmologist is the problem involves the eyeball itself or the condition hasn't improved after 72 hours of use of an OTC eye care product.
- Dehydration in Adults & ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
Read about dehydration in children, adults, symptoms, and signs (thirst, dry mouth, dark urine), causes (vomiting, diarrhea). Causes of dehydration are diarrhea, vomiting, excessive sweating, and diseases or conditions like diabetes or severe skin burns.
- Endometriosis Source: MedicineNet
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of endometrial cells outside the uterus. The most common symptom is pelvic pain. Endometriosis is more common in women who are having fertility issues, but it does not necessarily cause infertility. Learn about treatment, causes, stages, surgery, and diagnosis.
- Kidney (Renal) Failure Source: MedicineNet
Kidney (Renal) failure (acute or chronic) occurs when the kidneys no longer function well and the end stage of kidney failure. Some people have symptoms of kidney failure while others do not; however whey they do occur they include shortness of breath, generalized swelling, and congestive heart failure. Causes of acute and chronic kidney failure include medications, cancer, and cirrhosis. Kidney failure can be treated with medications, lifestyle changes, dialysis, and kidney transplant. There is no cure for kidney failure.
- NarcolepsySource: MedicineNet
Narcolepsy is a neurological order with symptoms like cataplexy (a debilitating condition in which a person collapses after strong emotions) and hallucinations. Treatment depends upon the severity of the symptoms of narcolepsy, but usually it is treated with drugs. The causes of narcolepsy are not clearly understood.
- PsoriasisSource: MedicineNet
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune skin disease. There are many types of psoriasis: guttate, plaque, inverse, erythrodermic, and pustular. Red dry flakes, silvery-white skin scales, and plaques of raised skin are common symptoms and signs. Read how diet impacts psoriasis, and learn if it's contagious.
- Spherocytosis (Hereditary, HS)Source: MedicineNet
Consumer information about hereditary spherocytosis, a condition in which a person's red blood cells are spherical in shape rather the normal concave disk shape of red blood cells. Symptoms of hereditary spherocytosis include jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes), enlarged spleen, gallbladder problems, and anemia.
- Hormonal Methods of Birth ControlSource: MedicineNet
Hormonal birth control methods include oral contraceptives, the patch, birth control injection, and vaginal ring. Learn about their side effects, like nausea, breast tenderness, mood changes, spotting, and melasma.
- AlkaptonuriaSource: Government
Learn about alkaptonuria, an inherited condition that causes urine to turn black when exposed to air. Conditions associated with alkaptonuria are arthritis, kidney and prostate stones, and heart problems.
- Cholesterol ManagementSource: MedicineNet
Read about cholesterol management including what cholesterol test results, ratios, and different levels mean. Learn about cholesterol medications, goals for treatment, and foods and dietary strategies to balance cholesterol levels.
- Common Medical Abbreviations & TermsSource: MedicineNet
Use this list of common medical abbreviations and terminology used by doctors, medical specialists, RNs, PAs, and other health-care professionals to help you read and decipher the information on your prescriptions and doctors' medical notes.
- How to Stop Anal ItchingSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the causes of anal and vaginal itching, like pinworms, diarrhea, psoriasis, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, skin tags, yeast infection, diabetes, and HIV. Plus, read about treatment options, causes, diagnosis, and home remedies.
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)Source: MedicineNet
SIBO, or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth is a condition in which bacteria that lives in the large colon moves into the small colon causing symptoms of gas; and abdominal pain, bloating, and distention. SIBO is associated with diseases like IBS, Crohn's, liver disease, alcohol abuse, and fatty liver.
- Allergy Treatment Begins at HomeSource: MedicineNet
Learn about home allergy treatment and managing your environment to reduce allergies. Read about remedies and products to reduce allergens, including dust covers, carpet care items, and cleaning agents to reduce allergens.
- Drug-Induced Liver DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Drug-induced liver disease comes in many types, and has many potential causes. Find out about drug-induced liver disease treatment, signs, and symptoms like itching, easy bruising, and jaundice, and learn how certain drugs can cause liver disease.
- Protect Your Teeth: 19 Bad Dental Habits to AvoidSource: MedicineNet
Learn how to protect your teeth by avoiding these 19 bad dental habits. Grinding teeth, chewing on ice, and playing sports without a mouth guard are just a few things to avoid to keep your smile intact.
- Anal FissureSource: MedicineNet
Anal fissure (fissures) is a very painful condition caused by trauma to the anus and anal canal, which then cuts or tears the anus and anal canal tissue. These tears can be caused by straining to have a bowel movement, hard stools, and chronic episodes of diarrhea. Symptoms include rectal bleeding, anal itching, and painful bowel movements. Treatment includes cream, medicine, surgery, and diet.
- CavitiesSource: MedicineNet
Read about causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention of dental cavities (caries, or tooth decay) in babies, toddlers, children, and adults, including in pregnant women.
- Hernia (Abdominal Hernia)Source: MedicineNet
Learn hernia symptoms, types, surgery and nonsurgical treatments, and causes (can you get a hernia from coughing). Discover which surgeons repair the most common abdominal hernias: inguinal hernia, hiatal hernia, umbilical hernia.
- Menstrual Cramps and PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Read about menstrual cramps and PMS (premenstrual syndrome) over-the-counter and prescription medications to relieve menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms.
- Pernicious AnemiaSource: MedicineNet
Pernicious anemia is a type of blood disorder caused when the body does not make enough red blood cells due to lack of vitamin B12. Pernicious anemia causes a variety of symptoms and signs, for example, feelings of weakness, numbness, tingling, and personality changes. Treatment of pernicious anemia is an injection of vitamin B12 for life. Untreated pernicious anemia can be permanent and cause death.
- Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs)Source: MedicineNet
Read about premature ventricular contractions (PVCs) or premature heartbeats that originate from the heart ventricles. Causes of PVCs include heart attacks, high blood pressure, COPD, medications, alcohol, excess caffeine, and more.
- RosaceaSource: MedicineNet
Learn the symptoms, treatment, and diet for rosacea (adult acne), a skin condition that causes facial redness, dilated blood vessels, and ocular rosacea (in advanced cases). Rosacea dietary triggers include alcohol and chocolate.
- Colon Cancer PreventionSource: MedicineNet
Colon cancer is preventable and curable if it is detected early. Get information about risk factors, available screening procedures and tests, and genetic testing information for colon cancer.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)Source: MedicineNet
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is thought to be an autoimmune disease; however, the exact cause is not known. Early signs and symptoms of MS are fatigue, bladder and bowel problems, vision problems, and numbness, tingling, or pain in certain areas of the body. There is no cure for MS, however, the symptoms can be managed with medication and therapies. Most people with MS live a normal life span.
- PhenylketonuriaSource: Government
Phenylketonuria (PKU), an inherited disorder in which signs and symptoms vary from mild to severe such as seizures, developmental delay, behavioral problems, and psychiatric disorders. PKU is an inherited disorder.
- Sun-Sensitive Drugs (Photosensitivity to Drugs)Source: MedicineNet
Drug photosensitivity is caused by a phototoxic or photoallergic reaction to certain medications and sunlight. Symptoms include burning, itching, stinging, redness, blisters, and swelling of the affected areas. See pictures and sun-sensitive drugs list.
- Bone Density ScanSource: MedicineNet
Get information on bone density scan for osteoporosis and osteopenia risk. Learn about bone mineral density, how the screening is done, and get an explanation of test results.
- Types of Diuretics MedicationsSource: RxList
Diuretics: FAQs - Information on diuretic drugs and the diseases and conditions they are prescribed for; high blood pressure, kidney disease, heart disease, osteoporosis, kidney failure, cirrhosis, and glaucoma. Including uses, types, side effect, and drug interaction.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) MedicationsSource: RxList
Available therapies and treatments for multiple sclerosis (MS) reduce inflammation, delay the progression of the disease, reduce the frequency and severity of acute attacks, and improve walking.
- Types of Antacids MedicationsSource: RxList
Information about antacids used to treat heartburn, gastritis, esophagitis, duodenitis, ulcers, calcium deficiencies, hyperphosphatemia, low phosphate levels, and postmenopausal osteoporosis. Including side effects, types, uses, and drug interactions.
- Heartburn (GERD)Source: RxList
Read about heartburn causes like alcohol, caffeine, medications, drinks (juice), food (fruits), smoking, pregnancy, obesity, and medical conditions. Treatment and prevention information is included.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) MedicationsSource: RxList
Learn about 10 types of high blood pressure (hypertension) medication, the selection of best HBP medications, drug list, side effects, drug interactions, and more.
- Sleep Disorder MedicationsSource: RxList
Learn about sleep disorder drugs (hypnotics/sedatives) side effects and their uses for insomnia, anxiety, narcolepsy, prevention of seizures, muscle spasms, restless leg syndrome, and periodic limb movement disorder. Learn about 7 types, side effects, uses, and drug interactions.
- Seizure MedicationsSource: RxList
Learn about seizure medications, their side effects, a list of common antiseizure medications and their uses.
- Birth Control PillsSource: RxList
Information on different types of birth control pills. Side effects, risk, drug interactions, list, and pregnancy are included.
- ACE InhibitorsSource: RxList
Learn about ACE Inhibitors, a class of drugs prescribed for high blood pressure, heart failure, hypertension related kidney disease, stroke prevention, and other conditions. Side Effects, types, uses, and interaction are also included.
- World Salt Awareness Week: March 10-16Source: FDA
Too much sodium increases your blood pressure, a leading risk factor for heart disease and stroke.
- About Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Type 2 DiabetesSource: WebMD Health News
Studies suggest that they might also help with type 2 diabetes. For many years, high doses of alpha-lipoic acid supplements have been used in parts of Europe for certain types of nerve damage.
- Make Your Kid's Lunch HealthySource: FDA
Just as your family is settling into summer mode, for many, August also marks back-to-school time. That means back to packing school lunches.
- Calcium May Help Prevent Hormone DisorderSource: WebMD Health News
The Institute of Medicine recommends that nearly all adults get 1,000-1,200 mg of calcium a day to meet their daily needs for strong bones.
- High-Sodium, Low-Potassium Diet Linked to Heart RiskSource: WebMD Health News
According to a new study, diet high in sodium and low in potassium increases the risk of death from heart disease and other causes.
- Hospira Recalls One Lot of Magnesium Sulfate for InjectionSource: WebMD Health News
Hospira, Inc has issued a voluntary recall of one lot of magnesium sulfate in water for injection (0.325 mEq Mg**/mL) after a customer report of an incorrect barcode on the primary bag labeling, the company has announced.
- Magnesium May Improve MemorySource: WebMD Health News
Magnesium, a mineral found in dark leafy vegetables and certain fruits, beans, and nuts, may help prevent age-related memory lapses.
- Magnesium-Rich Foods May Lower Stroke RiskSource: WebMD Health News
Read about how magnesium-rich foods may lower stroke risk.
- Potassium Iodide Tablet FactsSource: Government
Read the FDA's final issue of the Guidance on Potassium Iodide as a Thyroid Blocking Agent in Radiation Emergencies on RxList.com
- Short-term Magnesium Sulfate Use Appropriate, ACOG, SMFM SaySource: FDA
Short-term (usually less than 48 hours) use of magnesium sulfate in obstetric care is appropriate for certain conditions and duration of treatment, according to a committee opinion from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. The new recommendations, which update the previous opinion from September 2013, are published in the January issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Calcium Supplements May Increase Heart RiskSource: WebMD Health News
A study shows that the calcium supplements that many older women take to boost their bone health may increase their risk for heart disease.
- FDA Approves Zurampic for GoutSource: RxList
he U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Zurampic (lesinurad) to treat high levels of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia) associated with gout, when used in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor (XOI), a type of drug approved to reduce the production of uric acid in the body.
- Nearly All Americans Exceed Recommended Sodium IntakeSource: FDA
Eighty-nine percent of adult Americans and more than 90% of children eat more than the recommended 2300 mg of sodium per day, according to results published in the January 8, 2016, issue of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
- Vitamin D With Calcium May Boost SurvivalSource: WebMD Health News
According to new research, older people who take vitamin D with calcium may have lower death rates than those who don't.
- Gout: DASH Diet Lowers Serum Uric AcidSource: Other
The Mediterranean-modeled DASH diet lowers elevated serum uric acid levels to almost the same extent as pharmacological preparations in individuals at risk for gout, a large intervention trial indicates.
- Acid Reflux Drugs Might Increase FracturesSource: WebMD Health News
Learn more about the link between acid reflux (or GERD) drugs, such as Aciphex, Nexium, Prevacid, Prilosec and Protonix, and their link to osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Are Acid Reflux Drugs Overused?Source: WebMD Health News
According to a series of studies presented here at the American College of Gastroenterology's annual meeting, man people who take popular antacid pills like Aciphex, Dexilant, Nexium, Prevacid, Prilosec, and Protonix don't need them.
- FDA Approves Cholbam to Treat Rare Bile Acid Synthesis DisordersSource: FDA
- FDA Approves New Drug to Treat HyperkalemiaSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Veltassa (patiromer for oral suspension) to treat hyperkalemia, a serious condition in which the amount of potassium in the blood is too high.
- FDA Clears Obeticholic Acid for Primary Biliary CholangitisSource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted accelerated approval of obeticholic acid (Ocaliva, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc) for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) in combination with ursodeoxycholic (UDCA) in adults who fail to respond adequately to UDCA, or as monotherapy in adults who cannot tolerate UDCA.
- FDA OKs Multipathogen Nucleic Acid Test for CNS InfectionsSource: FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first nucleic acid-based test of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) that can simultaneously detect 14 pathogens responsible for central nervous system (CNS) infections.
- Folic Acid Slows Chronic Kidney Disease ProgressionSource: Other
A daily dose of folic acid may slow the decline of renal function in people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) who live in areas without folic acid fortification, the authors of a new study report.
- Folic Acid, B12 May Increase Cancer RiskSource: WebMD Health News
New research shows that some cancers may be promoted by supplements like folic acid and vitamin B12 taken in large doses.
- High Uric Acid Linked to Both Gout and DiabetesSource: WebMD Health News
High uric acid levels in the blood are associated with a nearly 20% increased risk of developing diabetes and a more than 40% increased risk of developing kidney disease, according to a new study.
- Inflammation, Not Acid, Cause of GERD, Study SuggestsSource: RxList
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) may be caused by an immune reaction, rather than direct chemical injury from stomach acids, according to results from a small, single-center study published online May 17 in JAMA.
- Men, Women May Experience Acid Reflux DifferentlySource: WebMD Health News
According to a new study, men and women experience symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux differently.
- Quick Treatment With Tranexamic Acid Key for HemorrhageSource: WebMD Health News
Immediate treatment with tranexamic acid reduces the risk for death by 70% for people with severe bleeding, researchers say. However, rapid treatment initiation is important, as even short delays are associated with reductions in benefit.
- Study: Acid Reflux on the RiseSource: WebMD Health News
According to one of the largest studies ever to examine the issue, the prevalence of weekly heartburn and other symptoms associated with acid reflux rose by almost 50% over the last decade.
- Study: Stomach Acid Drugs Linked to Fracture RiskSource: WebMD Health News
A new study shows that long-term, regular users of a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) such as Nexium, Prevacid, Prilosec, and Protonix appear to have a heightened risk of fractures.
- Omega-6 PUFAs in Diet Seem to Cut Diabetes RiskSource: WebMD Health News
High serum omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty-acid (PUFA) levels are associated with a significantly reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, new research suggests.
- Heartburn Drugs Linked to Pneumonia RiskSource: WebMD Health News
One out of every 200 patients being treated with gastric acid suppressive drugs may develop pneumonia, new research suggests.
- New Drug Treats Fibroids With Fewer Side EffectsSource: WebMD Health News
In two new studies, the drug ulipristal acetate effectively controlled bleeding and shrunk uterine fibroids.
- How to Improve Risk Assessment for Heart DiseaseSource: FDA
Adding coronary calcium score to traditional risk factors improves risk assessment for heart disease.
- Fatty Foods May Raise Ulcerative Colitis RiskSource: WebMD Health News
See which fatty foods may cause ulcerative colitis.
- Asthma Patients Don't Need PPI DrugsSource: WebMD Health News
Find out more about why acid reflux drugs, called proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) don't help asthma patients.
- Single-Dose Drug Decreases Bone Loss in Newly Treated HIVSource: WebMD Health News
Just one dose of zoledronic acid given at the start of antiretroviral therapy (ART) may prevent ART-associated bone loss during the first 48 weeks of therapy, according to a study published online May 18 in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- Denny's Sued for Food That's Too SaltySource: WebMD Health News
The national restaurant chain Denny's is being sued because it's food is too salty and can lead to high blood pressure, the nonprofit Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) says.
- Cheap Drug Cuts Maternal Deaths Due to Postpartum HemorrhageSource: WebMD Health News
Among women with postpartum hemorrhage, administration of tranexamic acid significantly reduces death due to bleeding, with no evidence of any adverse effects, results of a randomized controlled trial show.
- Salt in Kids' Diets Linked to High Blood PressureSource: WebMD Health News
Average sodium intake among the children and teens was as high as that of adults.
- Do Vitamin Supplements Make Sense?Source: WebMD Health News
Experts on both sides of the debate say that despite discouraging headlines, it's still smart for some people to take supplements, depending on their individual nutritional needs.
- Experts Urge FDA to Mandate Salt ReductionSource: WebMD Health News
The FDA is being urged by the Institute of Medicine to set new standards for added salt to food products.
- Avoiding Meds That Worsen, Cause HF: AHA Presents Action PlanSource: WebMD Health News
Getting providers and patients with heart failure (HF) to consider a medication's sodium load is just one of the steps highlighted in the American Heart Association's (AHA) first-ever scientific statement on medications that may worsen or cause HF.
- Epilepsy Drug in Pregnancy Raises Spina Bifida RiskSource: WebMD Health News
A study shows that babies born to women who take the antiseizure drug carbamazepine have a more than twofold increased risk for the birth defect spina bifida.
- Etelcalcetide Lowers PTH in Patients on DialysisSource: WebMD Health News
Etelcalcetide is more effective than placebo and noninferior to cinacalcet in lowering parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels in patients with end-stage renal disease and hyperparathyroidism according to two new studies published in the January 10 issue of JAMA.
- FDA Acts to Ensure Thyroid Drugs Don't Lose Potency Before Expiration DateSource: FDA
Read about FDA's new strict policy on expiration dates to ensure the potency of thyroid drugs on Rxlist.
- Gout Drug Reduces Teen High Blood PressureSource: WebMD Health News
Learn more about how the gout drug allopurinol and how it might help teens lower their high blood pressure, also called hypertension.
- FDA Approves First Generic Versions of Drugs for HypertensionSource: FDA
The FDA approved the first generic versions of Cozaar and Hyzaar, two drugs used for the treatment of hypertension.
- Peramivir Fact Sheet for Health Care ProvidersSource: FDA
Emergency Use Authorization of Peramivir IV Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers
- Cardiac MRI Shows Post-MI Remodeling Gains From High-Dose Omega-3 Fatty AcidsSource: WebMD Health News
Half a year of treatment with a high dose of omega-3 acid ethyl ester (Lovaza, GlaxoSmithKline) in patients with a recent MI surpassed placebo in mitigating adverse cardiac remodeling.
- FDA Approves First Generic EsomeprazoleSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first generic version of Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules) to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and children ages 1 and older.
- FDA Panel Backs Lesinurad (Zurampic) for GoutSource: FDA
An advisory committee to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted 10 to 4 to recommend lesinurad (Zurampic, AstraZeneca) 200 mg once daily for the treatment of gout-associated hyperuricemia, in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor (XOI). The advisory committee voted unanimously that the company presented substantial evidence in favor of the drug's efficacy; the panel voted with narrow margins (7 yes, 6 no, 1 abstention) in favor of the drug's safety.
- Olive Oil May Protect Against Ulcerative ColitisSource: WebMD Health News
New research suggests that people might be able to protect themselves against ulcerative colitis with two or three daily teaspoons of olive oil.
- FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone to Treat MSSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first generic version of Copaxone (glatiramer acetate injection), used to treat patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Study: Healthy Eating Costs MoreSource: WebMD Health News
Healthy eating can really run up a grocery bill, making it tough for Americans on tight budgets to meet nutritional guidelines, according to a new analysis.
- Low-Salt Diet Cuts Need for Hypertension Drugs Source: WebMD Health News
See how a simple diet change can eliminate high blood pressure instead of taking hypertension drugs.
- FDA Approves Pediatric Use of Chemical Poisoning TreatmentSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the pediatric use of Protopam.
- Drug Already on Market May Be a Boon to Gout PatientsSource: WebMD Health News
For many people with gout, a drug already on the market may provide relief.
- FDA Approves First Generic Lovenox to Prevent DVT Source: FDA
The FDA approved the first generic version of Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium injection), an anti-coagulant drug used to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a potentially deadly blood clotting condition.
- FDA Approves First Generic Versions of Aciphex to treat GERDSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first generic versions of Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium) delayed-release tablets, used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and adolescents (ages 12 and up).
- Gout on the Rise in the U.S.Source: WebMD Health News
New research indicates that gout has become a more common medical issue in the United States in the past two decades, at least in part because of the nation's obesity crisis and a greater frequency of high blood pressure among the populace.
- Higher Omega-3 Levels Linked to Healthier AgingSource: WebMD Health News
Higher serum levels of serum omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) are associated with healthy aging in adults, defined as survival without chronic disease, such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, lung disease, or severe chronic kidney disease, a new study suggests.
- Long-term PTH Linked to Bone Improvements in HypoparathyroidismSource: WebMD Health News
DENVER — Long-term treatment with recombinant human parathyroid hormone (rhPTH[1-84]) is associated with significant improvements in bone abnormalities that can occur with hypoparathyroidism, while showing safety in various biochemical parameters.
- Epilepsy Drugs May Treat Alzheimer'sSource: WebMD Health News
Drugs that treat epilepsy may also be used to treat Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Why Coffee May Reduce Diabetes RiskSource: WebMD Health News
Read about how coffee may reduce diabetes risk.
- CHMP Recommends Lesinurad (Zurampic) for GoutSource: FDA
The European Medicines Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) recommended granting marketing authorization for lesinurad (Zurampic, AstraZeneca AB) for the treatment of hyperuricemia in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor in adults with gout.
- FDA Approves New Drug For GoutSource: FDA
The FDA has approved Krystexxa (pegloticase) to treat the painful condition known as gout in adults who do not respond to or who cannot tolerate conventional therapy.
- Fish Oil Supplementation Can Mitigate Disuse Atrophy in WomenSource: WebMD Health News
Fish oil supplementation can slow muscle loss during periods of immobilization, a study has found. The study was published online January 10 in the FASEB Journal.
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2010Source: RxList
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2011Source: RxList
- Are the Benefits of Vitamin D Overhyped? Source: WebMD Health News
Another vitamin has failed to live up to all of its hype. This time it's vitamin D.
- Cystic Fibrosis Drug a Game Changer?Source: WebMD Health News
Learn about a new drug called ivacaftor that is a new treatment used for patients with the inherited disease cystic fibrosis.
- Green Tea May Prevent Kidney StonesSource: WebMD Health News
New research shows compounds in green tea extract may complicate the formation of kidney stones.
- Omega-3s Linked to Lower Dementia RiskSource: WebMD Health News
- CDC: Most Americans Eat Too Much SaltSource: WebMD Health News
A new CDC report shows that most Americans eat more salt than federal guidelines call for, increasing their risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke.
- FDA Approves Ocaliva for Rare, Chronic Liver DiseaseSource: RxList
Tthe U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval for Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) in combination with ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) in adults with an inadequate response to UDCA, or as a single therapy in adults unable to tolerate UDCA.
- FDA OKs Gleolan, First Fluorescing Agent for Glioma SurgerySource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride (Gleolan, NX Development), the first fluorescing optical imaging agent approved for use with gliomas.
- Fighting Gout With Skim Milk and WaterSource: WebMD Health News
There's a new reason to drink plenty of water and skim milk: both may help to prevent painful gout attacks.
- First Human Data Show Verapamil Lowers Glucose in DiabetesSource: WebMD Health News
In the first study to examine whether the calcium-channel blocker verapamil lowers glucose in humans (as it does in mice), this old drug that has long been used to treat hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, and migraine was indeed associated with a lower fasting serum glucose in diabetic patients.
- Hypertension May Get Help From Gout DrugSource: WebMD Health News
Find out more about how gout drugs may lower blood pressure.
- New Drug for Common Liver Disease Improves Liver HealthSource: FDA
- Recall: Salmonella in Nesquik Chocolate PowderSource: WebMD Health News
Nesquik contains calcium carbonate made by Omya Inc. Omya has recalled the calcium carbonate "due to possible presence of Salmonella," according to an FDA news release.
- Seizure Drug May Extend Lives of Brain Cancer PatientsSource: WebMD Health News
A study shows that when added to standard treatment, an older seizure drug called valproic acid may extend the lives of people with brain cancer by an average of three months.
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2009Source: RxList
- Which Heart Risk Test Rates Best?Source: WebMD Health News
Coronary artery calcium score (CAC) was found to be the most accurate predictor of whether people would suffer one of these events, in a study published today in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Higher Levels of Vitamin D Linked to Lower Cancer Risk, AgainSource: WebMD Health News
Higher levels of vitamin D are associated with a reduction in cancer risk of more than a 65%, according to a study published online April 6 in PLOS ONE.
- Age, Drinking Raise Women's Gout RiskSource: WebMD Health News
New research shows that women who consume five or more drinks per week are at greater risk for developing a painful form of arthritis known as gout.
- Readmission Risk Highest in First Days After Thyroid SurgerySource: WebMD Health News
Four percent of patients undergoing thyroid surgery were readmitted within 30 days, most during the first week, according to findings published online December 10 in Surgery.
- FDA Approves First Generic CrestorSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first generic version of Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) tablets.
- FDA Clears First Fixed-Dose Combination Treatment for GoutSource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Duzallo (Ironwood Pharmaceuticals), a fixed-dose oral combination of lesinurad (Zurampic, AstraZeneca) and allopurinol (multiple brands), for the treatment of hyperuricemia associated with gout in patients for whom target serum uric acid (sUA) levels have not been acheived with allopurinol alone.
- Federal Government Seizes Cyanide Antidote KitsSource: FDA
At the request of the FDA, U.S. Marshals today seized $39,000 worth of products labeled as cyanide antidote kits from Keystone Pharmaceuticals in Laguna Hills, California.
- Bowel Prep Drugs Get Black Box WarningsSource: WebMD Health News
Find out why the bowel-cleansing drugs Viscol and OsmoPrep are getting black box warnings from the FDA.
- FAQ: Heartburn Meds and Health RisksSource: WebMD Health News
About 21 million Americans have used prescription heartburn medications called proton pump inhibitors to help ease pain and discomfort after they eat. But does that help come at a price?
- FDA Approves Kalydeco to Treat Rare Form of Cystic FibrosisSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Kalydeco (ivacaftor) for the treatment of a rare form of cystic fibrosis (CF) in patients ages 6 years and older who have the specific G551D mutation in the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Regulator (CFTR) gene.
- Supplement May Give Older Athletes an EdgeSource: WebMD Health News
Learn about a supplement that may help older athletes boost their bodies natural exercise capabilities on RxList.com
- Do Older Adults Need Vitamins, Supplements?Source: WebMD Health News
From an Emory University expert, half or more of adults age 65 and above take daily vitamins and other supplements, but only a fraction actually need them.
- FDA Approved Kanuma for Rare DiseaseSource: FDA
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Kanuma (sebelipase alfa) as the first treatment for patients with a rare disease known as lysosomal acid lipase (LAL) deficiency.
- FDA Approves Noctiva, First Treatment for Overproduction of UrineSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Noctiva (desmopressin acetate) nasal spray for adults who awaken at least two times per night to urinate due to a condition known as nocturnal polyuria (overproduction of urine during the night). Noctiva is the first FDA-approved treatment for this condition.
- FDA Pulls Approval of Niacin, Fibrate in Combo with StatinsSource: WebMD Health News
Citing a lack of cardiovascular benefit, the FDA is taking the unusual step of withdrawing approvals it had previously given for use of niacin and fenofibric acid with statins to treat high cholesterol.
- Taste for Salt May Start in InfancySource: WebMD Health News
Read about how the taste for high sodium foods may start in infancy.
- Top 10 Heartburn FoodsSource: WebMD Health News
From coffee and alcohol to tomatoes and grapefruit, here are helpful tips for avoiding foods that may trigger heartburn.
- Drug Could Be a Lifesaver for Accident VictimsSource: WebMD Health News
Read about a new drug called tranexamic acid that could save the lives of accident victims.
- Once-Daily Epilepsy Drug Equivalent to Twice-Daily DrugSource: WebMD Health News
A relatively new once-a-day antiepileptic drug (AED) is as effective as an older standard one given twice daily, according to a randomized trial.
- Use of Dietary Supplements on the RiseSource: WebMD Health News
According to the CDC, more than one-half of U.S adults take dietary supplements.
- Vitamins May Lower Risk of Birth ComplicationSource: WebMD Health News
According to a new study, women who take a multivitamin every day around the time of conception appear to have a reduced risk for delivering low-birth weight babies.
- New Gout Drug Recommended for FDA ApprovalSource: WebMD Health News
Learn more about the new gout drug Uloric that is being recommended for approval by an FDA panel. If approved, Uloric will be the second drug to treat gout, along with allopurinol (Zyloprim).
- A Pound of Weight Gain on a Single Plate?Source: WebMD Health News
A trio of shrimp dishes served as a single meal has hooked the top spot at the 2015 Xtreme Eating awards.
- Birth Defects are CostlySource: FDA
January is National Birth Defects Prevention Month.
- Direct Comparison Favors Electrolyte Bowel PrepSource: WebMD Health News
For bowel cleanliness and readiness, polyethylene glycol is better than a combination of sodium picosulfate plus magnesium citrate, and split dosing over 2 days is more effective than split dosing over 1 day, according to a new study.
- Do You Know About Thalassemia?Source: FDA
Thalassemia is a serious condition that can lead to organ damage and even death. Find out more about related health problems treatment, CDC's work, and what you can do to make a difference.
- Endoscopy Overused in Heartburn PatientsSource: WebMD Health News
Acid reflux is the most common reason U.S. adults undergo a procedure where a viewing tube is put down their throat. But many people don't need it, according to new advice from one of internal medicine's main professional groups.
- Fast Foods Saltier in U.S. Than Overseas?Source: WebMD Health News
There is wide range in the salt content of the same fast foods sold in different countries, according to a new study.
- FDA Approves Xuriden to Treat Autosomal Recessive DisorderSource: FDA
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Xuriden (uridine triacetate), the first FDA-approved treatment for patients with hereditary orotic aciduria.
- FDA Warns Pregnant Women to Not Use Certain Migraine Prevention MedicinesSource: BIOS eMedicineHealth
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is alerting health care providers and patients that medications including and related to valproate sodium can cause decreased IQ scores in children whose mothers took the medication during pregnancy.
- Fish Oil Supplements Increase MemorySource: WebMD Health News
Learn more about how omega-3 fatty acids found in fish may help protect against Alzheimer's disease.
- Heart Benefits From Cutting Back on Salt?Source: WebMD Health News
- Important Safety Information About LexivaSource: FDA
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and FDA notify the public of a potential association between Lexiva as related to heart attack and dyslipidemia in HIV infected adults.
- Spironolactone Promising in Duchenne Muscular DystrophySource: WebMD Health News
Preliminary results from a study of spironolactone in Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) suggest that the drug is safe in this patient group and may preserve left ventricular function.
- WHO Clears 15-Minute, Easy-to-Use Test for EbolaSource: WebMD Health News
The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved the first rapid test for Ebola virus disease for use in hard-hit countries.
- Baxter Recalls Almost 600,000 Units of Saline SolutionSource: WebMD Health News
- Conjugated Estrogens-Bazedoxifene Combination Reduces Postmenopausal Bone LossSource: WebMD Health News
The combination of conjugated estrogens with bazedoxifene (CE/BZA) significantly improves bone mineral density (BMD) and bone turnover, according to pooled results from the SMART-1 and SMART-5 trials.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Help Brain Age BetterSource: WebMD Health News
People with low levels of the omega-3 fatty acids are more likely to have memory problems, according to a new study.
- FDA Approves Cometriq to Treat Rare Type of Thyroid CancerSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Cometriq (cabozantinib) to treat medullary thyroid cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastasized).
- FDA Approves First Generic Version of LipitorSource: WebMD Health News
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first generic version of the cholesterol-lowering drug Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium tablets).
- Manufacturing Snags Contribute to Pfizer Drug ShortagesSource: WebMD Health News
Manufacturing snags at Hospira, a unit of Pfizer, are helping create shortages of a wide range of injectable drugs, some of which have been voluntarily recalled by the company, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced yesterday.
- Osteoporosis Drugs Are EqualSource: WebMD Health News
Find out more about osteoporosis drugs and treatments such as fosamax, boniva, didronel, aredia, actonel, zometa, calcitonin, evista, tamoxifen and how they can reduce the risk of bone fractures.
- OTC Antacids Containing Aspirin: Serious Bleeding RiskSource: FDA
The FDA is warning consumers about the risk of serious bleeding when using nonprescription, also known as over-the-counter or OTC, aspirin-containing antacid products to treat heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, or upset stomach.
- Baked Fish Beats Fried for Omega-3 BoostSource: WebMD Health News
Baked fish is better for heart health than fried, salted, or dried for a rich omega-3 fatty acid boost.
- FDA Approves Potiga to Treat Seizures in AdultsSource: FDA
Potiga (ezogabine) tablets were approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use as an add-on medication to treat seizures associated with epilepsy in adults.
- Foods to Avoid if You Want to Avoid Gout AttacksSource: WebMD Health News
You may want to pass on the liver and keep the anchovies off the pizza if you have gout.
- Label Mix-Up Prompts Asthma/Allergy Med RecallSource: WebMD Health News
Camber Pharmaceuticals is recalling one lot of montelukast sodium tablets because the bottles are labeled "montelukast sodium tablets, 10-mg, 30-count" but actually contain 90 tablets of losartan potassium, 50 mg.
- The Truth About Vitamin DSource: WebMD Health News
Common questions about vitamin D answered.
- Vitamin E and Fatty Acids May Ease PMSSource: WebMD Health News
A study shows that a supplement containing vitamin E and essential fatty acids may help reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Cl (chloride)
- Cyanogen chloride
- Sweat chloride test
- Test, sweat chloride
- Vinyl chloride
- Zinc acetate
- Folic acid
- Essential fatty acid
- Na (sodium)
- Deficiency, magnesium
- K (potassium)
- Magnesium deficiency
- Magnesium excess
- Magnesium sulfate
- Potassium deficiency
- Potassium excess
- Potassium perchlorate
- Acid rain
- Calcium channel blocker
- Calcium deficiency
- Calcium excess
- Deficiency, calcium
- Excess, calcium
- Sodium perchlorate
- Acetic acid
- Acid deposition
- Acid indigestion
- Acid phosphatase
- Acid reflux
- Acid, amino
- Acid, bile
- Acid, fatty
- Acid, folic
- Acid, nucleic
- Acid, pantothenic
- Acid, trans fatty
- Acid-base balance
- Alpha linolenic acid
- Alpha-linolenic acid
- Amino acid
- Amino acid symbols
- Amino acid, branched-chain
- Amino acid, essential
- Amino acid, nonessential
- Aristolochic acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Aspartic acid
- Balance, acid-base
- Bile acid
- Bile acid resin
- Butyric acid
- Carbolic acid
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- Deoxyribonucleic acid
- Disease, phytanic acid storage
- Docosahexaenoic acid
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Esophageal acid infusion test
- Fatty acid
- Fatty acid, trans
- Folinic acid
- Gamma linolenic acid
- Gamma-linolenic acid
- Glutamic acid
- Homogentisic acid oxidase deficiency
- Hyaluronic acid
- Hybridization, nucleic acid
- Lysergic acid diethylamide
- Nicotinic acid
- Nucleic acid
- Nucleic acid hybridization
- Pantothenic acid
- Perchloric acid
- Perfluorinated acid
- Perfluorooctanoic acid
- Phosphatase, acid
- Phytanic acid storage disease
- Prostate acid phosphatase
- Prostatic acid phosphatase
- Resin, bile acid
- Retinoic acid syndrome
- Ribonucleic acid (RNA)
- Salicylic acid
- Trans fatty acid
- Uric acid
- Vitamin B -- nicotinic acid
- Vitamin B -- pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B5
- Bernstein test
- Refsum disease
- Dystrophic calcification
- Lactic acidosis
- Fatty acids
- Anti-reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- GERD surgery (fundoplication)
- Reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Surgery, anti-reflux (fundoplication)
- Surgery, GERD (fundoplication)
- Surgery, reflux (fundoplication)
- Sweat test
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Kidney stones, cystine
- Acetyl phosphate
- Calcified granuloma
- CT, electron beam
- CT, Ultrafast
- Defect, neural tube
- Glucuronosyltransferase, UDP-
- Granuloma, calcified
- Transaminase biochemistry
- Ultrafast CT
- Water intoxication
- Antifreeze poisoning
- Arthritis, gout
- Differentiation therapy
- Ethylene glycol poisoning
- Mag sulfate
- Mutation, missense
- Periodic paralyses
- Poisoning, antifreeze
- Poisoning, ethylene glycol
- EBCT (electron beam computerized tomography)
- Calcinosis cutis
- Citrulline antibody
- Cushing's ulcer
- Evolutionarily conserved sequence
- HDR syndrome
- Hybridization, in situ
- Nucleic acids
- Qualified health claim
- Sickle hemoglobin
- Stones, cystine kidney
- Syndrome, HDR
- Syndrome, Zollinger-Ellison
- Timothy syndrome
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B15
- Vitamin B1
- Transforming principle
- Women's Health Initiative
- Adrenal gland
- Adult primary liver cancer
- Anticoagulant agent
- Bartter syndrome
- Bergamot oil
- Cancer, multiple myeloma
- Carbon dioxide content
- Carcinoma, hepatocellular
- Chinese restaurant syndrome
- Conn syndrome
- Crick, Francis
- DRVs (Daily Reference Values)
- Epsom salt
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization
- Gouty arthritis
- Healthy food label
- Hormone, mineralocorticoid
- Hybridization, fluorescent in situ
- In situ hybridization, fluorescent
- Liver cancer, adult primary
- Monosodium glutamate
- Multiple myeloma
- Mutation, point
- Neural tube defect
- Primary liver cancer, adult
- Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
- Systemic mastocytosis
- Thyroid gland
- Watson, James
- Esophageal reflux
- Reflux, esophageal
- Acetyl coenzyme A
- Alkaline water
- Annexin A1
- B-type natriuretic peptide
- Bursitis, calcific
- Conservative mutation
- Contact eczema
- Crack (drug)
- Cyclic citrullinated peptide
- Disulfaram-like reaction
- DNA polymerase
- Eczema, contact
- F (symbol)
- Flax seed
- Gorham disease
- In situ hybridization
- Injection snoreplasty
- Missense mutation
- Ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC) deficiency
- Osteolytic lesion
- Parathyroid gland
- Polymerase, DNA
- Prothrombin time
- Pyrophosphate arthropathy
- Ribonucleoprotein (RNP)
- RNA, transfer
- Signal transduction
- Snoreplasty, injection
- Strontium ranelate
- Time, prothrombin
- Transport disease, cystine
- Uridine monophosphate
- Vitamin D3
- Zinc finger
- Cystine kidney stones
- Cystine transport disease
- Diet, DASH
- Reflux disease, gastroesophageal (GERD)
- Anion gap
- Calcification, nonarteriosclerotic cerebral
- Cancer, adult primary liver
- Cerebral calcification, nonarteriosclerotic
- Cerebrovascular ferrocalcinosis
- Diabetes insipidus
- Disease, Fahr
- DNA, mitochondrial
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ferrocalcinosis, cerebrovascular
- Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- SPD calcinosis
- Striopallidodentate calcinosis
- Syndrome, Fahr
- Waterborne bacterial disease
- MagnesiumSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Magnesium health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- PotassiumSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Potassium health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- CalciumSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Calcium health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Calcium D-GlucarateSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Calcium D-glucarate health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Alpha-Linolenic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Alpha-linolenic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Alpha-Lipoic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Alpha-lipoic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Conjugated Linoleic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Conjugated Linoleic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Ellagic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Ellagic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Folic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Folic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Gamma Linolenic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Gamma Linolenic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Humic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Humic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Hyaluronic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Hyaluronic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Lauric AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Lauric Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Pangamic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Pangamic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (Paba)Source: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Para-aminobenzoic Acid (paba) health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- Tannic AcidSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Tannic Acid health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings