- Brand: Claritin DGeneric: Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: PimtreaGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: KarivaGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: VioreleGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: BekyreeGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: MircetteGeneric: Desogestrel, Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: AurovelaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: NeconGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: KimidessGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Larin FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate/Ethinyl Estradiol) Tablets , USP and Ferrous Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: CyclessaGeneric: Desogestrel Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Junel FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate, Ethinyl Estradiol, Ferrous Fumarate
- Brand: KalligaGeneric: Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: ApriGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: IsibloomGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Zyrtec-DGeneric: Cetirizine, Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Ortho-CeptGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Ortho-NovumGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: TriNessaGeneric: Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: NityrGeneric: Nitisinone Tablets
- Brand: Estrostep 21Generic: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: LybrelGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradol Tablets
- Brand: OvconGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: DemerolGeneric: Meperidine
- Brand: Femcon FeGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Lo OvralGeneric: Norgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Trivora-28Generic: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Allegra-DGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Gildagia Generic: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets, USP
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: FalminaGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: KurveloGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: AvianeGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: AfirmelleGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Ayuna TabletsGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Estrostep FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: LevoraGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: LuteraGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: VyfemlaGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: BalzivaGeneric: Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Brand: MarlissaGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets USP
- Brand: Nordette-28Generic: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: VienvaGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: ZolpimistGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate Oral Spray
- Brand: Low-OgestrelGeneric: Norgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: AlesseGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: BreviconGeneric: Norethindrone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: ZoviaGeneric: Ehtynodiol Diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Nucynta ERGeneric: Tapentadol Extended-Release Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: Lamisil Oral GranulesGeneric: Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Brand: MyzilraGeneric: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: SyndrosGeneric: C-X Dronabinol Oral Solution
- Brand: Semprex DGeneric: Acrivastine and Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: Allegra-D 24 HourGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl 180 and Pseudoephendrine HCl 240
- Brand: PromactaGeneric: Eltrombopag Tablets
- Brand: ReyatazGeneric: Atazanavir Sulfate
- Brand: NoxafilGeneric: Posaconazole Oral Suspension
- Brand: DilaudidGeneric: Hydromorphone Hydrochloride
- Brand: DesogenGeneric: Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: HycofenixGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, and Guaifenesin Oral Solution
- Brand: Methylin Oral SolutionGeneric: Methylphenidate HCl Oral Solution 5 mg/5 mL and 10 mg/5 mL
- Brand: ValcyteGeneric: Valganciclovir Hcl
- Brand: SelzentryGeneric: Maraviroc
- Brand: Agenerase Oral SolutionGeneric: Amprenavir Oral Solution
- Brand: EmflazaGeneric: Deflazacort Oral Suspension
- Brand: RevatioGeneric: Sildenafil Citrate
- Brand: Sporanox Oral SolutionGeneric: Itraconazole Oral Solution
- Brand: VituzGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Chlorpheniramine Maleate) Oral Solution
- Brand: RapamuneGeneric: Sirolimus
- Brand: ReziraGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- Brand: ZutriproGeneric: hydrocodone bitartrate, chlorpheniramine maleate, and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Brand: GatifloxacinGeneric: gatifloxacin
- Brand: VfendGeneric: Voriconazole
- Brand: JadenuGeneric: Deferasirox Tablets
- Brand: DiflucanGeneric: Fluconazole
- Brand: Boniva Generic: Ibandronate Sodium
- Brand: TamifluGeneric: Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Brand: ObredonGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Guaifenesin Oral Solution
- Brand: SabrilGeneric: Vigabatrin Oral Solution
- Brand: TiglutikGeneric: Riluzole Oral Suspension
- Brand: CinvantiGeneric: Aprepitant Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: Clarinex-D 24hrGeneric: Desloratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate
- Brand: AfinitorGeneric: Everolimus Tablets
- Brand: NorvirGeneric: Ritonavir Capsules, Oral Solution
- Brand: VersaclozGeneric: Clozapine Oral Suspension
- Brand: AkynzeoGeneric: Netupitant and Palonosetron Capsules
- Brand: JadelleGeneric: Levonorgestrel Implants (Unavailable in US)
- Brand: Clarinex-D 12hrGeneric: Desloratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate
- Brand: VarubiGeneric: Rolapitant Tablets
- Brand: PurixanGeneric: Mercaptopurine Oral Suspension
- Brand: HeatherGeneric: Norethindrone Tablets
- Brand: AirDuo RespiClick Inhalation PowderGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: Aripiprazole Oral SolutionGeneric: Aripiprazole Oral Solution
- Brand: Axid Oral SolutionGeneric: Nizatidine
- Brand: EstraceGeneric: Estradiol
- Brand: Gengraf Oral SolutionGeneric: Cyclosporine Oral Solution
- Brand: Indocin Oral SuspensionGeneric: Indomethacin Oral Suspension
- Brand: Megestrol Acetate Oral SuspensionGeneric: Megestrol Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: MethadoneGeneric: Methadone Oral Concentrate
- Brand: Methadose Oral ConcentrateGeneric: Methadone Hydrochloride
- Brand: Nortriptyline Hydrochloride Oral SolutionGeneric: Nortriptyline Hydrochloride Oral Solution
- Brand: Nystatin Oral SuspensionGeneric: Nystatin (oral)
- Brand: Prednisolone Oral SolutionGeneric: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate Oral Solution
- Brand: VibramycinGeneric: Doxycycline Calcium Oral
- Brand: Vivotif OralGeneric: Typhoid Vaccine
- Brand: Zarontin Oral SolutionGeneric: Ethosuximide Oral Solution
- Brand: PrezistaGeneric: Darunavir
- Brand: Afinitor DisperzGeneric: Everolimus Tablets
- Brand: Prevacid I.V.Generic: Lansoprazole for Injection
- Brand: EpidiolexGeneric: Cannabidiol Oral Solution
- Brand: AveloxGeneric: Moxifloxacin HCL
- Brand: IncassiaGeneric: Norethindrone Tablets USP, 0.35 mg
- Brand: Nor-QDGeneric: Norethindrone
- Brand: ZyprexaGeneric: Olanzapine
- Brand: Zyprexa RelprevvGeneric: Olanzapine Extended Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: TekturnaGeneric: Aliskiren Tablets
- Brand: ErrinGeneric: Norethindrone Tablets USP
- Brand: Ortho MicronorGeneric: Norethindrone
- Brand: ZoviraxGeneric: Acyclovir
- Brand: Emend CapsulesGeneric: Aprepitant Capsules
- Brand: NexiumGeneric: Esomeprazole Magnesium
- Brand: Emend InjectionGeneric: Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine Injection
- Brand: DiacomitGeneric: Stiripentol
- Brand: Pseudovent 400 CapsulesGeneric: Pseudoephedrine HCl Extended-Release and Guaifenesin
- Brand: ZuplenzGeneric: Ondansetron Oral Soluble Film
- Brand: Wixela InhubGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Advair HFAGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: Protonix I.V.Generic: Pantoprazole Sodium
- Brand: Cordarone IVGeneric: Amiodarone Intravenous
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Kaletra TabletsGeneric: Lopinavir, Ritonavir Tablets
- Brand: ZegeridGeneric: Omeprazole, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Brand: PerserisGeneric: Risperidone
- Brand: NorplantGeneric: Levonorgestrel Implants (Unavailable in US)
- Brand: Guaifenex PSE 60Generic: Guaifenesin Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: OrkambiGeneric: Lumacaftor and Ivacaftor Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: Risperdal ConstaGeneric: Risperidone
- Brand: AristadaGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Extended-release Injection
- Brand: Aristada InitioGeneric: Aripiprazole Lauroxil Injectable Suspension
- Brand: SimvastatinGeneric: Simvastatin
- Brand: Entex PseGeneric: Pseudoephedrine and Guaifenesin
- Brand: CellCeptGeneric: Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Brand: MiradonGeneric: Anisindione
- Brand: PrilosecGeneric: Omeprazole
- Brand: SymbicortGeneric: Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate
- Brand: OnfiGeneric: Clobazam Tablets and Oral Suspension
- Brand: Flo-PredGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: ProtonixGeneric: Pantoprazole
- Brand: LevaquinGeneric: Levofloxacin
- Brand: ExalgoGeneric: Hydromorphone Hydrochloride Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: PrografGeneric: Tacrolimus
- Brand: FycompaGeneric: Perampanel Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: Advair DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: FloventGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: Nexium I.V.Generic: Esomeprazole Sodium
- Brand: ClarinexGeneric: Desloratadine
- Brand: Midazolam Hydrochloride SyrupGeneric: Midazolam Hcl Syrup
- Brand: YospralaGeneric: Aspirin and Omeprazole Tablets
- Brand: QualaquinGeneric: Quinine Sulfate Capsules
- Brand: ZyvoxGeneric: Linezolid
- Brand: OrfadinGeneric: Nitisinone Capsules and Oral Suspension
- Brand: KepivanceGeneric: Palifermin
- Brand: SingulairGeneric: Montelukast Sodium
- Brand: Zohydro ERGeneric: Hydrocodone
- Brand: SafyralGeneric: Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol/Levomefolate Calcium Tablets and Levomefolate
- Brand: EpanovaGeneric: Omega-3-carboxylic Acids Soft-gelatin Capsules
- Brand: SandimmuneGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: ViberziGeneric: Eluxadoline Tablets
- Brand: FlumadineGeneric: Rimantadine
- Brand: Boniva InjectionGeneric: Ibandronate Sodium Injection
- Brand: Ortho EvraGeneric: Norelgestromin, Ethinyl Estradiol Transdermal
- Brand: XulaneGeneric: Norelgestromin and Ethinylestradiol Transdermal System
- Brand: HemangeolGeneric: Propranolol Hydrochloride Oral Solution
- Brand: Ventolin SyrupGeneric: Albuterol Sulfate Syrup
- Brand: Aloxi CapsulesGeneric: Palonosetron HCl Capsules
- Brand: CarnitorGeneric: Levocarnitine Tablets, Oral Solution, Sugar-Free
- Brand: Haldol DecanoateGeneric: Haloperidol Decanoate
- Brand: DienestrolGeneric: Dienestrol
- Brand: XyzalGeneric: Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride
- Brand: AvinzaGeneric: Morphine Sulfate
- Brand: Triacin CGeneric: Triprolidine HCl, Pseudoephedrine HCl, and Codeine Phosphate Syrup
- Brand: Imitrex Nasal SprayGeneric: Sumatriptan Nasal Spray
- Brand: AbilifyGeneric: Aripiprazole
- Brand: EpivirGeneric: Lamivudine
- Brand: Abilify MaintenaGeneric: Aripiprazole Extended-Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: NoritateGeneric: Metronidazole
- Brand: RaxarGeneric: Grepafloxacin
- Brand: SivextroGeneric: Tedizolid Phosphate Tablets
- Brand: ToradolGeneric: Ketorolac Tromethamine
- Brand: XuridenGeneric: Uridine Triacetate Oral Granules
- Brand: CeftinGeneric: Cefuroxime Axetil
- Brand: Depo-EstradiolGeneric: Estradiol Cypionate Injection
- Brand: Hysingla ERGeneric: Hydrocodone
- Brand: NeoralGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: OmnipaqueGeneric: Iohexol Injection
- Brand: RotarixGeneric: Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral Suspension
- Brand: BanzelGeneric: Rufinamide Tablets
- Brand: AccolateGeneric: Zafirlukast
- Brand: DuleraGeneric: Mometasone Furoate, Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate Inhalation
- Brand: Esomeprazole Magnesium CapsulesGeneric: esomeprazole magnesium
- Brand: Lo-ZumandimineGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: ZyfloGeneric: Zileutin
- Brand: Zyflo CRGeneric: Zileuton Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: Targiniq ERGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: YasminGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: BosulifGeneric: Bosutinib Tablets
- Brand: CaprelsaGeneric: Vandetanib
- Brand: Teveten HCTGeneric: Eprosartan Mesylate Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: Amiodarone HCl InjectionGeneric: Amiodarone HCl Injection
- Brand: Vantrela ERGeneric: Hydrocodone
- Brand: VireadGeneric: Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Brand: ExelonGeneric: Rivastigmine Tartrate
- Brand: ActonelGeneric: Risedronate Sodium
- Brand: AtelviaGeneric: Risedronate Sodium Delayed-Release Tablets
- Brand: LovazaGeneric: Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters
- Brand: OlumiantGeneric: Baricitinib Tablets
- Brand: OmtrygGeneric: Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters A Capsules
- Brand: Invega TrinzaGeneric: Paliperidone Palmitate Extended-release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: KerydinGeneric: Tavaborole Topical Solution, 5%
- Brand: SensiparGeneric: Cinacalcet
- Brand: SporanoxGeneric: Itraconazole Capsules
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Xtampza ERGeneric: Oxycodone Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: BydureonGeneric: Exenatide
- Brand: Epivir-HBVGeneric: Lamivudine Tablets and Oral Solution
- Brand: EmbedaGeneric: Morphine Sulfate and Naltrexone Hydrochloride
- Brand: PalladoneGeneric: Hydromorphone Hydrochloride Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: Aciphex SprinkleGeneric: rabeprazole sodium
- Brand: DuopaGeneric: Carbidopa and Levodopa Enteral Suspension
- Brand: ElidelGeneric: Pimecrolimus Cream
- Brand: NutreStoreGeneric: L-glutamine Powder for Oral Solution
- Brand: TevetenGeneric: Eprosartan Mesylate
- Brand: Arymo ERGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: MorphabondGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: Morphine Sulfate TabletsGeneric: morphine sulfate
- Brand: Morphine TabletsGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: GrastekGeneric: Timothy Grass Pollen Allergen Extract Tablets
- Brand: BaxdelaGeneric: Delafloxacin Injection, Tablets
- Brand: TrandateGeneric: Labetalol
- Brand: ValtrexGeneric: Valacyclovir Hydrochloride
- Brand: CampralGeneric: Acamprosate Calcium
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Nature-ThroidGeneric: Thyroid Tablets
- Brand: NP-ThyroidGeneric: Thyroid Tablets
- Brand: TresibaGeneric: Insulin Degludec Injection
- Brand: FosrenolGeneric: Lanthanum Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Brand: KadianGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Extended-Release
- Brand: OxycontinGeneric: Oxycodone HCl
- Brand: AciphexGeneric: Rabeprazole Sodium
- Brand: LinzessGeneric: Linaclotide Capsules
- Brand: ViagraGeneric: Sildenafil Citrate
- Brand: DilantinGeneric: Phenytoin
- Brand: NexteroneGeneric: Amiodarone HCl Injection
- Brand: VimovoGeneric: Naproxen and Esomeprazole Magnesium Delayed Release Tablets
- Brand: UltramGeneric: Tramadol Hcl
- Brand: BriviactGeneric: Brivaracetam Oral Solution and Intravenous Injection
- Brand: MS-ContinGeneric: Morphine Sulfate Controlled-Release
- Brand: PrevaliteGeneric: Cholestyramine for Oral Suspension, US
- Brand: ThorazineGeneric: Chlorpromazine
- Brand: TyzekaGeneric: Telbivudine
- Brand: ViktraviGeneric: Larotrectinib Capsules
- Brand: Flovent DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: Pulmicort FlexhalerGeneric: Budesonide Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Pulmicort TurbuhalerGeneric: Budesonide
- Brand: Pylera CapsulesGeneric: Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium
- Brand: CuvposaGeneric: Glycopyrrolate Oral Solution
- Brand: IsentressGeneric: Raltegravir Tablets
- Brand: AugmentinGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate
- Brand: Opana ERGeneric: Oxymorphone Hydrochloride Extended Release
- Brand: Troxyca ERGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride and naltrexone Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: PrevpacGeneric: Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin
- Brand: Armour ThyroidGeneric: Thyroid tablets
- Brand: CytomelGeneric: Liothyronine Sodium
- Brand: ThyrolarGeneric: Liotrix
- Brand: TriostatGeneric: Liothyronine Sodium Injection
- Brand: WesthroidGeneric: Thyroid Tablets, USP
- Brand: BeyazGeneric: Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol/ Levomefolate Calcium Tablets and Levomefolate Calcuim Tablets
- Brand: FactiveGeneric: Gemifloxacin Mesylate
- Brand: RelistorGeneric: Methylnaltrexone Bromide Injection
- Brand: ToviazGeneric: Fesoterodine Fumarate Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Neo-FradinGeneric: Neomycin Sulfate
- Brand: LamictalGeneric: Lamotrigine
- Brand: Methadone Hydrochloride InjectionGeneric: Methadone Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: CystaranGeneric: Cysteamine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: EEMTGeneric: Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone Tablets
- Brand: FosamaxGeneric: Alendronate Sodium
- Brand: BaracludeGeneric: Entecavir
- Brand: DuragesicGeneric: Fentanyl Transdermal
- Brand: Fentanyl Transdermal SystemGeneric: Fentanyl Transdermal System for Transdermal Administration
- Brand: Pulmicort RespulesGeneric: Budesonide Inhalation Suspension
- Brand: WP-ThyroidGeneric: Thyroid Tablets
- Brand: NerlynxGeneric: Neratinib Tablets
- Brand: RetrovirGeneric: Zidovudine
- Brand: Tenormin I.V. InjectionGeneric: Atenolol Inj
- Brand: DexamethasoneGeneric: Dexamethasone
- Brand: SudafedGeneric: Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: ZofranGeneric: Ondansetron Hydrochloride Tablets and Solution
- Brand: Invega SustennaGeneric: Paliperidone Palmitate Extended-Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: Lortab ElixirGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Brand: Cardene I.V.Generic: Nicardipine Hydrochloride
- Brand: ZoloftGeneric: Sertraline Hcl
- Brand: AlvescoGeneric: Ciclesonide Inhalation Aerosol
- Brand: DuetactGeneric: Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and Glimepiride Tablets
- Brand: Keppra InjectionGeneric: Levetiracetam
- Brand: LevetiracetamGeneric: Levetiracetam Injection, Solution, and Concentrate
- Brand: SymdekoGeneric: Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor Tablets and Ivacaftor Tablets
- Brand: NuvessaGeneric: Metronidazole Vaginal Gel
- Brand: SaphrisGeneric: Asenapine Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: VandazoleGeneric: Metronidazole Vaginal Gel
- Brand: Biaxin, Biaxin XLGeneric: Clarithromycin
- Brand: DalirespGeneric: roflumilast
- Brand: YazGeneric: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: AliniaGeneric: Nitazoxanide
- Brand: KuvanGeneric: Saproterin Dihydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: Theo-24Generic: Theophylline Anhydrous Capsule
- Brand: TheolairGeneric: Theophylline
- Brand: Aripiprazole TabletsGeneric: Aripiprazole Tablets
- Brand: BinostoGeneric: Alendronate Sodium Effervescent Tablets
- Brand: ExjadeGeneric: Deferasirox
- Brand: MetroGel VaginalGeneric: Metronidazole
- Brand: VoSpire ERGeneric: Albuterol Sulfate Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Exelon PatchGeneric: Rivastigmine Transdermal System
- Brand: TolinaseGeneric: Tolazamide Tablets
- Brand: AdenovirusGeneric: Adenovirus Type 4 and Type 7 Vaccine, Live, Oral Enteric Coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: CequaGeneric: Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: OfirmevGeneric: Acetaminphen for Injection
- Brand: TrulanceGeneric: Plecanatide Tablets
- Brand: Persantine IVGeneric: Persantine
- Brand: ZorbtiveGeneric: Somatropin rDNA Origin for Injection
- Brand: AvalideGeneric: Irbesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: AxidGeneric: Nizatidine
- Brand: Diovan HCTGeneric: Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: Lopressor InjectionGeneric: Metoprolol Tartrate Injection
- Brand: XtandiGeneric: Enzalutamide Capsules
- Brand: NymalizeGeneric: Nimodipine Oral Solution
- Brand: SotylizeGeneric: Sotalol Hydrochloride Oral Solution
- Brand: BepreveGeneric: Bepotastine Besilate Ophthalmic Solution 1.5%
- Brand: Onzetra XsailGeneric: Sumatriptan Nasal Powder Nasal Administration
- Brand: TindamaxGeneric: Tinidazole
- Brand: VimpatGeneric: Lacosamide Tablet and Injection
- Brand: ZeritGeneric: Stavudine
- Brand: ElixophyllinGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Liquid
- Brand: UniphylGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Tablet
- Brand: JuxtapidGeneric: Lomitapide Capsules
- Brand: Zantac InjectionGeneric: Ranitidine Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Bydureon BciseGeneric: Exenatide Extended-Release Injectable Suspension
- Brand: CedaxGeneric: Ceftibuten
- Brand: Cipro I.V.Generic: Ciprofloxacin IV
- Brand: DipentumGeneric: Olsalazine Sodium Capsules
- Brand: DutoprolGeneric: Metroprolol
- Brand: Lopressor HCTGeneric: Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydochlorothiazide
- Brand: ProglycemGeneric: Diazoxide Capsules
- Brand: EmtrivaGeneric: Emtricitabine
- Brand: WelcholGeneric: Colesevelam Hcl
- Brand: Quillivant XRGeneric: Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended Release Oral Suspension, CII
- Brand: CerdelgaGeneric: Eiglustat Capsules
- Brand: ChibroxinGeneric: Norfloxacin
- Brand: Eucrisa OintmentGeneric: crisaborole
- Brand: Primacor IVGeneric: Milrinone
- Brand: Serevent DiskusGeneric: Salmeterol Xinafoate
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection FlexibleGeneric: Theophylline in 5% Dextrose Injection Flexible Plastic Container
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ViaflexGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Injection Viaflex
- Brand: VascepaGeneric: Icosapent Ethyl Capsules
- Brand: Agenerase CapsulesGeneric: Amprenavir Capsules
- Brand: CytoveneGeneric: Ganciclovir
- Brand: FamvirGeneric: Famciclovir
- Brand: FerahemeGeneric: Ferumoxytol Injection
- Brand: OtrexupGeneric: Methotrexate Injection
- Brand: Rybix ODTGeneric: Tramadol Hydrochloride Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: MinocinGeneric: Minocycline Hydrochloride Oral Suspension
- Brand: SympazanGeneric: Clobazam Oral Film
- Brand: ViraceptGeneric: Nelfinavir Mesylate
- Brand: Viramune XRGeneric: Nevirapine Extended-Release Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: BelbucaGeneric: Buprenorphine Buccal Film
- Brand: BextraGeneric: Valdecoxib
- Brand: CyclosetGeneric: Bromocriptine Mesylate Tablets
- Brand: Flovent HFAGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate HFA
- Brand: Fosamax Plus DGeneric: Alendronate Sodium and Cholecalciferol
- Brand: Meloxicam TabletsGeneric: meloxicam
- Brand: MetroLotionGeneric: Metronidazole Lotion
- Brand: Fluconazole InjectionGeneric: Fluconazole Injection
- Brand: NizoralGeneric: Ketoconazole
- Brand: Actoplus MET, Actoplus MET XRGeneric: Pioglitazone Hcl and Metformin Hcl
- Brand: AncobonGeneric: Flucytosine
- Brand: Anzemet TabletsGeneric: Dolasetron
- Brand: AstelinGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Tenormin Generic: Atenolol Tablets
- Brand: AtridoxGeneric: Doxycycline Hyclate
- Brand: Lamictal XRGeneric: Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: UvadexGeneric: Methoxsalen
- Brand: Zithromax InjectionGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: PrincipenGeneric: Ampicillin
- Brand: CarbagluGeneric: Carglumic Acid Tablets
- Brand: MuGardGeneric: Oral Mucoadhesive
- Brand: RazadyneGeneric: Galantamine HBr
- Brand: NamendaGeneric: Memantine HCL
- Brand: Baclofen InjectionGeneric: Baclofen Injection
- Brand: BrovanaGeneric: Arformoterol Tartrate Inhalation Solution
- Brand: CosoptGeneric: Dorzolamide Hydrochloride-Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: KalydecoGeneric: Ivacaftor
- Brand: Qudexy XRGeneric: Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: SulfatrimGeneric: Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Oral Suspension
- Brand: Trokendi XRGeneric: Topiramate Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: ZubsolvGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: KorlymGeneric: Mifepristone
- Brand: AlkeranGeneric: Melphalan
- Brand: CialisGeneric: Tadalafil
- Brand: Entereg CapsulesGeneric: Alvimopan Capsules
- Brand: Irbesartan Generic TabletsGeneric: irbesartan
- Brand: LotronexGeneric: Alosetron Hydrochloride
- Brand: NataziaGeneric: Estradiol Valerate and Estradiol Valerate Dienogest Tablets
- Brand: KeppraGeneric: Levetiracetam
- Brand: Megace ESGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: RocaltrolGeneric: Calcitriol
- Brand: Astagraf XLGeneric: Tacrolimus Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: PerforomistGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Solution
- Brand: PolytrimGeneric: Polymyxin B Sulfate and Trimethoprim Ophthalmic Solution, USP, Sterile
- Brand: PeridexGeneric: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.12% Oral Rinse
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: FloxinGeneric: Ofloxacin
- Brand: InderalGeneric: Propranolol
- Brand: RemeronGeneric: Mirtazapine
- Brand: Remeron SolTabGeneric: Mirtazapine
- Brand: MellarilGeneric: Thioridazine HCl
- Brand: CerebyxGeneric: Fosphenytoin Sodium Injection
- Brand: Levothyroxine SodiumGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Anhydrous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution
- Brand: AsteproGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray
- Brand: Azelastine Nasal SprayGeneric: Azelastine Nasal Solution
- Brand: Entocort ECGeneric: Budesonide
- Brand: QsymiaGeneric: Phentermine and Topiramate
- Brand: SimbrinzaGeneric: Brinzolamide/Brimonidine Tartrate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: AvandiaGeneric: Rosiglitazone Maleate
- Brand: AvaproGeneric: Irbesartan
- Brand: Jornay PMGeneric: Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-release Capsules
- Brand: JuvisyncGeneric: Sitagliptin and Simvastatin
- Brand: LorbrenaGeneric: Lorlatinib Tablets
- Brand: MinoxidilGeneric: Minoxidil Tablets
- Brand: Diazepam IntensolGeneric: Diazepam Oral Solution
- Brand: AmoxilGeneric: Amoxicillin
- Brand: RavictiGeneric: Glycerol Phenylbutyrate Oral Liquid
- Brand: ViramuneGeneric: Nevirapine
- Brand: Abilify MyCiteGeneric: Aripiprazole Tablets with Sensor
- Brand: AlsumaGeneric: Sumatriptan Injection
- Brand: AzmacortGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide (inhalation aerosol)
- Brand: Buprenorphine and NalaxoneGeneric: Buprenorphine and Nalaxone
- Brand: CiproGeneric: Ciprofloxacin
- Brand: ImitrexGeneric: Sumatriptan Succinate
- Brand: IntermezzoGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate
- Brand: Sumavel DoseProGeneric: Sumatriptan Injection
- Brand: DymistaGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: UcerisGeneric: Budesonide Tablets
- Brand: Zembrace-SymTouchGeneric: Sumatriptan Succinate Subcutaneous Injection, USP
- Brand: HaldolGeneric: Haloperidol Injection
- Brand: AridolGeneric: Mannitol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: DymistaGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: LexxelGeneric: Enalapril Maleate-Felodipine
- Brand: LopressorGeneric: Metoprolol Tartrate
- Brand: LystedaGeneric: Tranexamic Acid Tablets
- Brand: Metozolv ODTGeneric: Metoclopramide Hydrochloride Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: MovantikGeneric: Naloxegol Tablets
- Brand: PrevymisGeneric: Letermovir Tablets
- Brand: PriftinGeneric: Rifapentine
- Brand: Reglan ODTGeneric: Metoclopramide Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: Retrovir IVGeneric: Zidovudine Injection
- Brand: StendraGeneric: Avanafil
- Brand: SuclearGeneric: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and PEG-3350
- Brand: Enalaprilat InjectionGeneric: Enalaprilat Injection
- Brand: Exforge HCTGeneric: Amlodipine Valsartan Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: TrileptalGeneric: Oxcarbazepine
- Brand: Aczone GelGeneric: Dapsone
- Brand: Asmanex TwisthalerGeneric: Mometasone Furoate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: BactrimGeneric: Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: Carafate TabletsGeneric: Sucralfate
- Brand: ConcensiGeneric: Amlodipine and Celecoxib Tablet
- Brand: DaytranaGeneric: Methylphenidate Transdermal
- Brand: DidronelGeneric: Etidronate Disodium
- Brand: DolophineGeneric: Methadone Tablets
- Brand: Foradil AerolizerGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: KrystexxaGeneric: Pegloticase Injection
- Brand: DolophineGeneric: Methadone Tablets
- Brand: Methadone Generic: Methadone Tablets
- Brand: Methadose Oral ConcentrateGeneric: Methadone Hydrochloride
- Brand: QvarGeneric: Beclomethasone Dipropionate HFA
- Brand: RezulinGeneric: Troglitazone (removed from the US market 3/21/00)
- Brand: Timoptic in OcudoseGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: UloricGeneric: Febuxostat
- Brand: XeljanzGeneric: Tofacitinib Tablets
- Brand: ZurampicGeneric: Zurampic Lesinurad Tablets
- Brand: HelidacGeneric: Bismuth Subsalicylate
- Brand: HyzaarGeneric: Losartan Potassium-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: SoriataneGeneric: Acitretin
- Brand: ZanaflexGeneric: Tizanidine
- Brand: AptivusGeneric: Tipranavir
- Brand: Actonel with CalciumGeneric: Risedronate Sodium with Calcium Carbonate
- Brand: Bevespi AerosphereGeneric: Glycopyrrolate and Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Aerosol
- Brand: ImpavidoGeneric: Miltefosine Capsules
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: ZavescaGeneric: Miglustat
- Brand: Addyi Generic: Flibanserin Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: Alkeran InjectionGeneric: Melphalan Hcl Injection
- Brand: Bethanechol ChlorideGeneric: Bethanechol
- Brand: CarnexivGeneric: Carbamazepine Injection
- Brand: GlucotrolGeneric: Glipizide
- Brand: LiptruzetGeneric: Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets
- Brand: PediazoleGeneric: Erythromycin and Sulfisoxazole
- Brand: ReglanGeneric: Metoclopramide
- Brand: Reglan InjectionGeneric: Metoclopramide Injection
- Brand: VidexGeneric: Didanosine Pediatric Powder for Oral Solution
- Brand: Augmentin Chewable TabletsGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
- Brand: HycodanGeneric: Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Homatropine Methylbromide
- Brand: KytrilGeneric: Granisetron
- Brand: Trovan - ZithromaxGeneric: Trovafloxacin and Azithromycin
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: AlamastGeneric: Pemirolast Potassium Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Beconase-AQGeneric: Beclomethasone Dipropionate, Monohydrate
- Brand: CatapresGeneric: Clonidine
- Brand: Catapres-TTSGeneric: Clonidine
- Brand: CombivirGeneric: Lamivudine, Zidovudine
- Brand: MotegrityGeneric: Prucalopride Tablets
- Brand: Pepcid InjectionGeneric: Famotidine Injection
- Brand: PropulsidGeneric: Cisapride (Removed from US Market)
- Brand: Qmiiz-ODTGeneric: Meloxicam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: RestasisGeneric: Cyclosporine
- Brand: TonocardGeneric: Tocainide HCl
- Brand: NuzyraGeneric: Omadacycline for Injection
- Brand: Alosetron Hydrochloride TabletsGeneric: alosetron hydrochloride
- Brand: ContraveGeneric: Naltrexone HCl and Bupropion HCl Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: CordaroneGeneric: Amiodarone HCl Tablets
- Brand: CoregGeneric: Carvedilol
- Brand: CresembaGeneric: Isavuconazonium Sulfate Injection and Capsules
- Brand: FrovaGeneric: Frovatriptan Succinate
- Brand: InvokametGeneric: Canagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: JanuviaGeneric: Sitagliptin Phosphate
- Brand: Voltaren GelGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Gel
- Brand: DepaconGeneric: Valproic Acid
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ExcelGeneric: Theophylline in Dextrose Excel Container
- Brand: ArmonAir RespiClickGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate Multidose Dry Powder Inhaler for Oral Inhalation
- Brand: AsmanexGeneric: Mometasone Furoate
- Brand: BunavailGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Brand: CassipaGeneric: Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film
- Brand: GablofenGeneric: Baclofen Injection
- Brand: GeodonGeneric: Ziprasidone
- Brand: Imitrex InjectionGeneric: Sumatriptan Succinate Injection
- Brand: Lioresal IntrathecalGeneric: Baclofen Injection
- Brand: MinoliraGeneric: Minocycline Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: ProbuphineGeneric: Buprenorphine Implant
- Brand: SuboxoneGeneric: Buprenorphine HCl and naloxone HCl
- Brand: SubutexGeneric: Buprenorphine
- Brand: Timoptic-XEGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Gel Forming Solution
- Brand: TopamaxGeneric: Topiramate
- Brand: VivlodexGeneric: Meloxicam Capsules
- Brand: ZomigGeneric: Zolmitriptan
- Brand: Zomig Nasal SprayGeneric: Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray
- Brand: Neomycin SulfateGeneric: Neomycin Sulfate
- Brand: RoxyBondGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: UnithroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: ZmaxGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: AceonGeneric: Perindopril Erbumine
- Brand: AphthasolGeneric: Amlexanox
- Brand: ArthrotecGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium, Misoprostol
- Brand: AvandarylGeneric: Rosiglitazone Maleate and Glimepiride
- Brand: CimduoGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: EdluarGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: EffexorGeneric: Venlafaxine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Hycamtin CapsulesGeneric: Topotecan Capsules
- Brand: JentaduetoGeneric: Linagliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Brand: Leucovorin CalciumGeneric: Leucovorin Calcium Tablets
- Brand: LibraxGeneric: Chlordiazepoxide and Clidinium
- Brand: MesnexGeneric: Mesna
- Brand: MonurolGeneric: Fosfomycin
- Brand: Myleran TabletsGeneric: Busulfan Tablets
- Brand: OtezlaGeneric: Apremilast Tablets
- Brand: RebetolGeneric: Ribavirin
- Brand: SeroquelGeneric: Quetiapine Fumarate
- Brand: Simponi InjectionGeneric: Golimumab Injection
- Brand: Sporanox InjectionGeneric: Itraconazole Injection
- Brand: TemixysGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: TemodarGeneric: Temozolomide
- Brand: TriumeqGeneric: Abacavir, Dolutegravir, and Lamivudine Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: UcerisGeneric: Budesonide Rectal Foam
- Brand: ValturnaGeneric: Aliskiren and Valsartan, USP Tablets
- Brand: VePesidGeneric: Etoposide
- Brand: LorabidGeneric: Loracarbef
- Brand: NegGramGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
- Brand: SpritamGeneric: Levetiracetam Tablets
- Brand: FerriproxGeneric: Deferiprone
- Brand: PhenobarbitalGeneric: Phenobarbital
- Brand: Roweepra TabletsGeneric: levetiracetam
- Brand: SavaysaGeneric: Edoxaban Tablets
- Brand: Cipro XRGeneric: Ciprofloxacin Extended-Release
- Brand: Aerospan HFAGeneric: Flunisolide Hemihydrate
- Brand: AltrenoGeneric: Tretinoin Lotion
- Brand: CetylevGeneric: Acetylcysteine Effervescent Tablets for Oral Solution
- Brand: Dipyridamole InjectionGeneric: Dipyridamole Injection
- Brand: ImodiumGeneric: Loperamide Hcl
- Brand: IstalolGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: JenlogaGeneric: Clonidine Tablets
- Brand: MetrogelGeneric: Metronidazole
- Brand: PepcidGeneric: Famotidine
- Brand: ProliaGeneric: Denosumab Injection
- Brand: SeasoniqueGeneric: Levonorgestrel, Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: SeysaraGeneric: Sarecycline Tablets
- Brand: SoolantraGeneric: Ivermectin Cream, 1%
- Brand: SpectazoleGeneric: Econazole Nitrate
- Brand: SymproicGeneric: Naldemedine Tablets
- Brand: TimopticGeneric: Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: TrizivirGeneric: Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine
- Brand: UrsoGeneric: Ursodiol
- Brand: ZaditorGeneric: Ketotifen Fumarate
- Brand: AdcircaGeneric: Tadalafil Tablets
- Brand: Amturnide Generic: Aliskiren, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: AvandametGeneric: Rosiglitazone Maleate and Metformin HCl
- Brand: Benicar HCTGeneric: Olmesartan Medoxomil-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: EpanedGeneric: Enalapril Powder for Oral Solution
- Brand: Jentadueto XRGeneric: Linagliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: NeurontinGeneric: Gabapentin
- Brand: NulecitGeneric: Sodium Ferric Gluconate Complex Injection
- Brand: RoxicodoneGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- Brand: Roxicodone 15, 30 mgGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- Brand: Seroquel XRGeneric: Quetiapine Fumarate Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: SYMFIGeneric: efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Brand: Symfi LoGeneric: Efavirenz, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: Synjardy XR Extended-release TabletsGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-release
- Brand: TekamloGeneric: Aliskiren and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: TradjentaGeneric: Linagliptin
- Brand: VantinGeneric: Cefpodoxmine Proxetil
- Brand: ZiagenGeneric: Abacavir Sulfate
- Brand: SupraxGeneric: Cefixime
- Brand: AubagioGeneric: Teriflunomide Tablets
- Brand: CombiganGeneric: Brimonidine Tartrate, Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution .2%/.5%
- Brand: Envarsus XRGeneric: Tacrolimus Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: Kisqali FeMara Co-PackGeneric: Ribociclib And Letrozole Tablets
- Brand: MobicGeneric: Meloxicam
- Brand: NamzaricGeneric: Memantine Hydrochloride Extended-release and Donepezil Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: Rhinocort AquaGeneric: Budesonide
- Brand: TaclonexGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: ActosGeneric: Pioglitazone Hydrochloride
- Brand: AtriplaGeneric: Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Brand: Carnitor InjectionGeneric: Levocarnitine Injection
- Brand: FasenraGeneric: Benralizumab for Subcutaneous Injection
- Brand: GilenyaGeneric: Fingolimod Capsules
- Brand: LexivaGeneric: Fosamprenavir Calcium
- Brand: LipofenGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: LonitenGeneric: Minoxidil Tablets, USP
- Brand: MetaglipGeneric: Glipizide and Metformin
- Brand: NuvigilGeneric: Armodafinil
- Brand: Phenergan-CodeineGeneric: Codeine Phosphate and Promethazine HCl
- Brand: SteglujanGeneric: Ertugliflozin and Sitagliptin Tablets
- Brand: SynjardyGeneric: Empagliflozin and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: TrecatorGeneric: Ethionamide Tablets
- Brand: Videx ECGeneric: Didanosine Delayed-Release Capsules
- Brand: XenicalGeneric: Orlistat 120 mg
- Brand: ZotrimGeneric: Sulfamethoxazole, Trimethoprim, Phenazopyridine
- Brand: ButisolGeneric: Butabarbital Sodium Tablets
- Brand: Cefaclor Oral SuspensionGeneric: Cefaclor
- Brand: CefzilGeneric: Cefprozil
- Brand: ImbruvicaGeneric: Ibrutinib Capsules
- Brand: MegaceGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: Starlix TabletGeneric: Nateglinide
- Brand: VitrakviGeneric: Larotrectinib Capsules
- Brand: Aristocort Forte InjectionGeneric: Triamcinolone Diacetate
- Brand: GleolanGeneric: Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride (ALA HCl) Solution
- Brand: Tagitol VGeneric: Barium Sulfate
- Brand: Acetylcysteine Solution (Mucomyst)Generic: N-acetyl-L-cysteine
- Brand: Atrovent Nasal Spray .06Generic: Ipratropium Bromide Nasal Spray .06
- Brand: AzoptGeneric: Brinzolamide Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: CalanGeneric: Verapamil HCl
- Brand: Finacea GelGeneric: Azelaic Acid
- Brand: RequipGeneric: Ropinirole Hcl
- Brand: RexultiGeneric: Brexpiprazole Tablets
- Brand: Rhofade CreamGeneric: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
- Brand: XermeloGeneric: Telotristat Ethyl Tablets
- Brand: NovothyroxGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets
- Brand: OravigGeneric: Miconazole Buccal Tablets
- Brand: OsmoPrepGeneric: Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate and Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Anhydrous
- Brand: RagwitekGeneric: Short Ragweed Pollen Allergen Extract Tablets
- Brand: AccutaneGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Amnesteem CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: BiDilGeneric: Isosorbide Dinitrate and Hydralazine Hcl
- Brand: Claravis CapsulesGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: EvomelaGeneric: Melphalan for Injection, for Intravenous Use
- Brand: InjectaferGeneric: Ferric carboxymaltose Injection
- Brand: MyorisanGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: Patanase Nasal SprayGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray
- Brand: RasuvoGeneric: Methotrexate Non-pyrogenic Solution for a Single Subcutaneous Injection
- Brand: SotretGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: ZenataneGeneric: Isotretinoin Capsules
- Brand: FirvanqGeneric: Vancomycin Hydrochloride for Oral Solution
- Brand: ProzacGeneric: Fluoxetine Hcl
- Brand: RisperdalGeneric: Risperidone
- Brand: VioxxGeneric: Rofecoxib
- Brand: AggrenoxGeneric: Aspirin, Extended-Release Dipyridamole Capsules
- Brand: Arnuity ElliptaGeneric: Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: CombiventGeneric: Ipratropium Bromide and Albuterol Sulfate
- Brand: EnstilarGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Foam, 0.005%/0.064%
- Brand: EryPedGeneric: Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- Brand: FemaraGeneric: Letrozole
- Brand: LunestaGeneric: Eszopiclone
- Brand: MoxidectinGeneric: Moxidectin Tablets
- Brand: OralairGeneric: Sweet Vernal, Orchard, Perennial Rye, Timothy, and Kentucky Blue Grass Mixed Pollens Allergen Extract Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: PCEGeneric: Erythromycin PCE
- Brand: Rythmol SRGeneric: Propafenose Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: TarkaGeneric: Trandolapril and Verapamil ER
- Brand: VirazoleGeneric: Ribavirin
- Brand: XiminoGeneric: Minocycline Hydrochloride
- Brand: ZelnormGeneric: Tegaserod Maleate
- Brand: Zolmitriptan Film-coated TabletsGeneric: zolmitriptan
- Brand: SynthroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: Darvocet-NGeneric: Propoxyphene Napsylate and Acetaminophen
- Brand: EmsamGeneric: Selegiline Transdermal System
- Brand: EulexinGeneric: Flutamide
- Brand: Fenofibrate 40 mg/ 120 mgGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: Intron A - RebetolGeneric: Ribavirin, Interferon Alfa-2b, Recombinant
- Brand: MaxaltGeneric: Rizatriptan Benzoate
- Brand: SymmetrelGeneric: Amantadine Hydrochloride
- Brand: TribenzorGeneric: Olmesartan Medoxomil Amlodipine Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: TriglideGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: ZortressGeneric: Everolimus
- Brand: BumexGeneric: Bumetanide
- Brand: Lactulose SolutionGeneric: Lactulose Solution
- Brand: ProtopicGeneric: Tacrolimus
- Brand: ApadazGeneric: Benzhydrocodone and Acetaminophen
- Brand: Breo ElliptaGeneric: Fluticasone Furoate and Vilanterol Inhalation Powder
- Brand: CelebrexGeneric: Celecoxib
- Brand: Corlanor Generic: Ivabradine Tablets
- Brand: LicartGeneric: Diclofenac Epolamine Topical System
- Brand: LivaloGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: MirvasoGeneric: Brimonidine Topical Gel
- Brand: PazeoGeneric: Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: PENNSAIDGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium Topical Solution
- Brand: SymbyaxGeneric: Olanzapine and fluoxetine
- Brand: ToriselGeneric: Temsirolimus Injection
- Brand: VivitrolGeneric: Naltrexone XR Inj
- Brand: ZypitamagGeneric: Pitavastatin Tablets for Oral Use
- Brand: AccuprilGeneric: Quinapril Hydrochloride
- Brand: AfrezzaGeneric: Insulin Human Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: BasaglarGeneric: Basaglar Insulin Glargine Subcutaneous Injection
- Brand: CanasaGeneric: Mesalamine
- Brand: DarvonGeneric: Propoxyphene
- Brand: GlyxambiGeneric: Empagliflozin and Linagliptin Tablets
- Brand: LasixGeneric: Furosemide
- Brand: LevatolGeneric: penbutolol sulfate
- Brand: LexaproGeneric: Escitalopram Oxalate
- Brand: Lo Loestrin FEGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol, Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: MethergineGeneric: Methylergonovine Maleate
- Brand: MifeprexGeneric: Mifepristone (RU486)
- Brand: NatparaGeneric: Parathyroid Hormone for Injection
- Brand: NatrecorGeneric: Nesiritide
- Brand: Ondansetron Hydrochloride (Zofran) Generic: Ondansetron Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: OnmelGeneric: Itraconazole Oral Administration
- Brand: PrestaliaGeneric: Perindopril Arginine and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: RowasaGeneric: Mesalamine Rectal Suspension Enema
- Brand: Sanctura XRGeneric: Trospium Chloride Extended Release Capsule
- Brand: VasereticGeneric: Enalapril Maleate-Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: XifaxanGeneric: Rifaximin
- Brand: FloLipidGeneric: Simvastatin Oral Suspension
- Brand: QuestranGeneric: Cholestyramine
- Brand: Erythrocin LactobionateGeneric: Erythromycin Lactobionate
- Brand: HiconGeneric: Sodium Iodide I 131
- Brand: OmnicefGeneric: Cefdinir
- Brand: Varibar NectarGeneric: Barium Sulfate
- Brand: AmitizaGeneric: Lubiprostone
- Brand: Dilaudid-HPGeneric: Hydromorphone Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Econazole Nitrate CreamGeneric: Econazole Nitrate Cream
- Brand: EsbrietGeneric: Pirfenidone Capsules
- Brand: EsclimGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal
- Brand: MetroCreamGeneric: Metronidazole Topical Cream
- Brand: MetroGel 75Generic: Metronidazole Topical Gel
- Brand: Omeclamox-PakGeneric: Omeprazole Delayed-release Capsules
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: RosadanGeneric: Metronidazole Gel
- Brand: SolodynGeneric: Minocycline Hydrochloride
- Brand: TritecGeneric: Ranitidine Bismuth Citrate
- Brand: LevothroidGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: Procan SrGeneric: Procainamide
- Brand: SancusoGeneric: Granisetron Transdermal System
- Brand: AntaraGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: AplenzinGeneric: Bupropion Hydrobromide Tablet
- Brand: Bactroban CreamGeneric: Mupirocin Calcium Cream
- Brand: ByettaGeneric: Exenatide Injection
- Brand: Cardene SRGeneric: Nicardipine Hydrochloride Sustained Release Capsules
- Brand: Etodolac XRGeneric: Etodolac Extended Release
- Brand: ExforgeGeneric: Amlodipine and Valsartan
- Brand: FenoglideGeneric: Fenofibrate Tablets
- Brand: KerledexGeneric: betaxolol hydrochloride and chlorthalidone
- Brand: KerloneGeneric: Betaxolol Hydrochloride
- Brand: LevitraGeneric: Vardenafil HCl
- Brand: MonoprilGeneric: Fosinopril Sodium
- Brand: Mupirocin CreamGeneric: mupirocin cream
- Brand: TabloidGeneric: Thioguanine
- Brand: TenoreticGeneric: Atenolol and Chlorthalidone
- Brand: TiganGeneric: Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: TricorGeneric: Fenofibrate
- Brand: TrilipixGeneric: Fenofibric Acid Capsules
- Brand: XatmepGeneric: Methotrexate Oral Solution
- Brand: Levo DromoranGeneric: Levorphanol
- Brand: Penicillin VKGeneric: Penicillin V Potassium
- Brand: ZithromaxGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: EmadineGeneric: Emedastine Difumarate Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: FlonaseGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray
- Brand: TazoracGeneric: Tazarotene Gel
- Brand: XhanceGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, for Intranasal Use
- Brand: AdempasGeneric: Riociguat Tablets
- Brand: AravaGeneric: Leflunomide
- Brand: ByvalsonGeneric: Nebivolol and Valsartan Tablets
- Brand: ClorpresGeneric: Clonidine Hydrochloride and Chlorthalidone
- Brand: Flector PatchGeneric: Diclofenac Epolamine Topical Patch
- Brand: GalafoldGeneric: Migalastat Capsules
- Brand: Jaimiess Generic: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: ReclastGeneric: Zoledronic Acid Injection
- Brand: SkliceGeneric: Ivermectin
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: XibromGeneric: Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: XtoroGeneric: Finafloxacin Otic Suspension
- Brand: ZecuityGeneric: Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System
- Brand: DescovyGeneric: Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: LevoxylGeneric: Levothyroxine Sodium
- Brand: VelphoroGeneric: Sucroferric Oxyhydroxide Chewable Tablets
- Brand: ZagamGeneric: Sparfloxacin
- Brand: AkinetonGeneric: Biperiden
- Brand: AloprimGeneric: Allopurinol Sodium for Injection
- Brand: Calan SRGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Sustained-Release Oral Caplets
- Brand: Cotempla XR ODTGeneric: Methylphenidate Extended-Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: DiabineseGeneric: Chlorpropamide
- Brand: EraxisGeneric: Anidulafungin
- Brand: ErleadaGeneric: Apalutamide Tablets
- Brand: ExparelGeneric: Bupivacaine Liposome Injectable Suspension
- Brand: ExuberaGeneric: Insulin Human [rDNA origin]
- Brand: FentoraGeneric: Fentanyl Buccal Tablet
- Brand: Imdur TabletsGeneric: isosorbide mononitrate
- Brand: Invokamet XRGeneric: canagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride
- Brand: Isoptin SRGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Tablet
- Brand: JinteliGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets, USP
- Brand: MavikGeneric: Trandolapril
- Brand: Mefenamic AcidGeneric: Mefenamic Acid Capsules
- Brand: MeridiaGeneric: Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
- Brand: PonstelGeneric: Mefenamic Acid
- Brand: PradaxaGeneric: Dabigatran Etexilate Mesylate
- Brand: PrevacidGeneric: Lansoprazole
- Brand: Prevacid NapraPACGeneric: Lansoprazole
- Brand: QternGeneric: Dapagliflozin and Saxagliptin Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: RheumatrexGeneric: Methotrexate Tablets
- Brand: SkelidGeneric: Tiludronate
- Brand: StratteraGeneric: Atomoxetine HCl
- Brand: TecfideraGeneric: Dimethyl Fumarate Delayed Release Capsules
- Brand: TolsuraGeneric: Itraconazole Capsules
- Brand: TranxeneGeneric: Clorazepate
- Brand: TrexallGeneric: Methotrexate
- Brand: TruvadaGeneric: Emtricitabine Tenofovir DF
- Brand: VaprisolGeneric: Conivaptan Hcl Injection
- Brand: VyvanseGeneric: Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate
- Brand: EliquisGeneric: Apixaban Tablets
- Brand: E.E.S.Generic: Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- Brand: EstratestGeneric: Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone
- Brand: AmicarGeneric: Aminocaproic Acid
- Brand: AristocortGeneric: Triamcinolone Diacetate Injectable Suspension
- Brand: Gengraf CapsulesGeneric: Cyclosporine Capsules
- Brand: MepronGeneric: Atovaquone
- Brand: OnsolisGeneric: Fentanyl Buccal Soluble Film
- Brand: RondecGeneric: Carbinoxamine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine HCl
- Brand: SubsysGeneric: Fentanyl Sublingual Spray
- Brand: AbstralGeneric: Fentanyl Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: AbsoricaGeneric: Isotretinoin
- Brand: Adzenys ERGeneric: Amphetamine Extended-Release Oral Suspension
- Brand: AmbienGeneric: Zolpidem Tartrate
- Brand: ClomidGeneric: Clomiphene
- Brand: Combivent RespimatGeneric: Ipratropium Bromide and Albuterol
- Brand: Covera-HSGeneric: Verapamil
- Brand: Dexilant and Dexilant SoluTabsGeneric: Dexlansoprazole Capsules and Tablets
- Brand: DoxilGeneric: Doxorubicin Hcl Liposome Injection
- Brand: EcozaGeneric: Econazole Nitrate Topical Foam, 1%
- Brand: Epinastine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic SolutionGeneric: Epinastine Hydrochloride
- Brand: EzallorGeneric: Rosuvastatin Calcium Tablets
- Brand: FirdapseGeneric: Amifampridine Tablets
- Brand: MulpletaGeneric: Lusutrombopag Tablets
- Brand: MyforticGeneric: Mycophenolic Acid
- Brand: NatrobaGeneric: Spinosad Topical Suspension
- Brand: NuplazidGeneric: Pimavanserin Tablets
- Brand: SinuvaGeneric: Mometasone Furoate
- Brand: SutentGeneric: Sunitinib Malate
- Brand: Taclonex ScalpGeneric: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Topical Suspension
- Brand: TrintellixGeneric: Vortioxetine Tablets
- Brand: TrusoptGeneric: Dorzolamide Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Verapamil HydrochlorideGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride Injection
- Brand: Verelan PMGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Brand: VictrelisGeneric: Boceprevir Capsules
- Brand: Proquin XRGeneric: Ciprofloxacin Hcl
- Brand: BetapaceGeneric: Sotalol
- Brand: CompleraGeneric: Emtricitabine/Rilpivirine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: Cubicin RF Generic: Daptomycin Injection
- Brand: DiovanGeneric: Valsartan
- Brand: DylojectGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium for Injection
- Brand: EndocetGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets
- Brand: EvistaGeneric: Raloxifene
- Brand: Famotidine InjectionGeneric: Famotidine Injection
- Brand: FarxigaGeneric: Dapagliflozin Film-coated Tablets
- Brand: FarydakGeneric: Panobinostat Capsules
- Brand: Inderal LAGeneric: Propranolol
- Brand: PercocetGeneric: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen
- Brand: SolarazeGeneric: Diclofenac Sodium
- Brand: VascorGeneric: Bepridil
- Brand: VizimproGeneric: Dacomitinib
- Brand: ZytigaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Glynase PresTabGeneric: Micronized Glyburide Tablets
- Brand: IntelenceGeneric: Entravirine Tablets
- Brand: Benadryl InjectionGeneric: Diphenhydramine Injection
- Brand: GloperbaGeneric: Colchicine Oral Solution
- Brand: LazandaGeneric: Fentanyl Nasal Spray
- Brand: FlagylGeneric: Metronidazole
- Brand: Flagyl ERGeneric: Metronidazole Extended Release Tablets
- Brand: Tazorac CreamGeneric: Tazarotene Cream
- Brand: ActisiteGeneric: Tetracycline Periodontal
- Brand: AldaraGeneric: Imiquimod
- Brand: CometriqGeneric: Cabozantinib Capsules
- Brand: OfevGeneric: Nintedanib Capsules
- Brand: RosadanGeneric: Metronidazole Cream
- Brand: RythmolGeneric: Propafenone
- Brand: SeptraGeneric: Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: AdlyxinGeneric: Lixisenatide Injection
- Brand: InvanzGeneric: Ertapenem Injection
- Brand: Kapidex Delayed Release CapsulesGeneric: Dexlansoprazole Delayed Release Capsules
- Brand: OxandrinGeneric: Oxandrolone
- Brand: CarbatrolGeneric: Carbamazepine Extended-Release
- Brand: Coreg CRGeneric: Carvedilol Phosphate Extended-Release
- Brand: DDAVPGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Tablets
- Brand: EldeprylGeneric: Selegiline Hcl
- Brand: FibricorGeneric: Fenofibric Acid
- Brand: GantrisinGeneric: Acetyl Sulfisoxazole Pediatric Suspension
- Brand: HalfanGeneric: Halofantrine Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: IncivekGeneric: Telaprevir Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: Kaletra CapsulesGeneric: Lopinavir, Ritonavir Capsules
- Brand: NorpaceGeneric: Disopyramide Phosphate
- Brand: OrlaamGeneric: Levomethadyl Acetate
- Brand: Rosuvastatin Calcium TabletsGeneric: rosuvastatin calcium
- Brand: Tekturna HCTGeneric: Aliskren and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: UltracetGeneric: Tramadol Hydrochloride and Acetaminophen Tablets
- Brand: UnireticGeneric: Moexipril HCl Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: ZolinzaGeneric: Vorinostat
- Brand: PrefestGeneric: Estradiol, Norgestimate
- Brand: ActiqGeneric: Fentanyl Citrate
- Brand: ButransGeneric: Buprenorphine Transdermal
- Brand: Heparin Preservative FreeGeneric: Heparin Sodium Injection Preservative Free
- Brand: Humate-PGeneric: Antihemophilic Factor/von Willebrand Factor Complex (Human) Injection
- Brand: Liquid E-Z-PAQUEGeneric: Barium Sulfate Oral Solution
- Brand: Nucynta ERGeneric: Tapentadol Extended-Release Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: RifadinGeneric: Rifampin
- Brand: TerramycinGeneric: Oxytetracycline
- Brand: TracleerGeneric: Bosentan
- Brand: AvageGeneric: Tazarotene
- Brand: SamscaGeneric: Tolvaptan Tablets
- Brand: AloxiGeneric: Palonosetron hydrochloride
- Brand: BesivanceGeneric: Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: Carteolol HydrochlorideGeneric: Carteolol
- Brand: ChantixGeneric: Varenicline
- Brand: ClenpiqGeneric: Sodium Picosulfate Oral Solution
- Brand: Cutivate LotionGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate Lotion
- Brand: E-Z-HDGeneric: Barium Sulfate Oral Suspension
- Brand: ElestatGeneric: Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: Foradil CertihalerGeneric: Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Powder
- Brand: Generess FeGeneric: norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol chewable tablets and ferrous fumarate
- Brand: KapvayGeneric: Clonidine Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: NikitaGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: OdactraGeneric: Dermatophagoides Farinae and Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus
- Brand: QnaslGeneric: Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Aerosol
- Brand: SymtuzaGeneric: Darunavir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets
- Brand: VigamoxGeneric: Moxifloxacin
- Brand: VraylarGeneric: Cariprazine Capsules
- Brand: ZyclaraGeneric: Imiquimod Cream
- Brand: Adalat CCGeneric: Nifedipine
- Brand: Augmentin ESGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
- Brand: Augmentin XRGeneric: Amoxicillin Clavulanic Potassium
- Brand: DoryxGeneric: Doxycycline Hyclate
- Brand: Gardasil 9Generic: Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant Sterile Suspension for Intramuscular Administratio
- Brand: KayexalateGeneric: Sodium Polystyrene
- Brand: Minocin CapsulesGeneric: Minocycline
- Brand: Minocin InjectionGeneric: Minocycline Inj
- Brand: OrimuneGeneric: Oral Poliovirus Vaccine
- Brand: PaceroneGeneric: Amiodarone HCl Tablets
- Brand: RenagelGeneric: Sevelamer Hcl
- Brand: SymlinGeneric: Pramlintide Acetate Injection
- Brand: ActivellaGeneric: Estradiol, Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand: Adzenys XR-ODTGeneric: Amphetamine Extended-release Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Brand: Aerobid, Aerobid MGeneric: Flunisolide Inhaler
- Brand: AmabelzGeneric: Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Amytal SodiumGeneric: Amobarbital Sodium Injection
- Brand: AprisoGeneric: Mesalamine Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: BeconaseGeneric: Beclomethasone Nasal
- Brand: BrisdelleGeneric: Paroxetine Capsules 7.5 mg
- Brand: CozaarGeneric: Losartan Potassium
- Brand: CrestorGeneric: Rosuvastatin Calcium
- Brand: Dantrium CapsulesGeneric: Dantrolene Sodium Capsules
- Brand: EmplicitiGeneric: Elotuzumab for Injection
- Brand: Fentanyl Buccal Generic: Fentanyl Tablets
- Brand: GlucovanceGeneric: Glyburide and Metformin
- Brand: Janumet XRGeneric: Sitagliptin and Metformin HCl
- Brand: JardianceGeneric: Empagliflozin Tablets
- Brand: Leucovorin Calcium InjectionGeneric: Leucovorin Calcium
- Brand: MarinolGeneric: Dronabinol Capsules
- Brand: MicrozideGeneric: Hydrochlorothiazide Capsule
- Brand: MycelexGeneric: Clotrimazole
- Brand: Naltrexone Hydrochloride TabletsGeneric: naltrexone hydrochloride
- Brand: NoctecGeneric: Chloral Hydrate
- Brand: PaxilGeneric: Paroxetine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Paxil-CRGeneric: Paroxetine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Phenergan VcGeneric: Promethazine HCl and Phenylephrine HCl Syrup
- Brand: PletalGeneric: Cilostazol
- Brand: Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide SyrupGeneric: Promethazine and Dextromethorphan
- Brand: RelafenGeneric: Nabumetone
- Brand: RifamateGeneric: Rifampin and Isoniazid
- Brand: SancturaGeneric: Trospium Chloride Tablets
- Brand: SavellaGeneric: Milnacipran HCl Tablets
- Brand: TambocorGeneric: Flecainide
- Brand: VerelanGeneric: Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Brand: Xigduo XRGeneric: Dapagliflozin and Metformin HCl Extended-release Tablets
- Brand: ZinplavaGeneric: Bezlotoxumab Injection
- Brand: ZonegranGeneric: Zonisamide
- Brand: GaviLyte-GGeneric: PEG-3350, sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride
- Brand: GaviLyte-H Tablets and Oral SolutionGeneric: PEG-3350, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride
- Brand: GaviLyte-NGeneric: PEG-3350 and electrolytes
- Brand: HalfLytely and Bisacodyl TabletsGeneric: Sodium Chloride-Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Chloride
- Brand: LokelmaGeneric: Sodium Zirconium Cyclosilicate
- Brand: OseniGeneric: Alogliptin and Pioglitazone Tablets
- Brand: Aminosyn ElectrolytesGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution with Electrolytes
- Brand: Aminosyn Sulfite FreeGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution
- Brand: Betapace AFGeneric: Sotalol Hcl
- Brand: CafcitGeneric: Caffeine Citrate
- Brand: DarzalexGeneric: Daratumumab Intravenous Injection
- Brand: Ethacrynic Acid TabletsGeneric: Ethacrynic Acid Tablets
- Brand: RotaTeqGeneric: Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral, Pentavalent
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: VaxchoraGeneric: Cholera Vaccine, Live, for Oral Administration
- Brand: Vibramycin IntravenousGeneric: Doxycycline hyclate
- Brand: Iopidine EyeGeneric: Apraclonidine
- Brand: Flavoxate Hydrochloride TabletsGeneric: Flavoxate Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand: ZestoreticGeneric: Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: ArediaGeneric: Pamidronate Disodium
- Brand: ArestinGeneric: Minocycline Hydrochloride Microspheres
- Brand: Asacol HDGeneric: Mesalamine Delayed-Release Tablets, Oral
- Brand: Atrovent Nasal SprayGeneric: Ipratropium Bromide Nasal Spray
- Brand: AxertGeneric: Almotriptan Malate
- Brand: BenznidazoleGeneric: Benznidazole Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: Cardizem CDGeneric: Diltiazem HCl
- Brand: Cartia XTGeneric: Diltiazem Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules
- Brand: ChloropticGeneric: Chloramphenicol
- Brand: HorizantGeneric: Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Naftin CreamGeneric: Naftifine Hcl
- Brand: NalfonGeneric: Fenoprofen Calcium
- Brand: OmidriaGeneric: Phenylephrine and Ketorolac Injection
- Brand: OptivarGeneric: Azelastine hydrochloride
- Brand: OraceaGeneric: Doxycycline
- Brand: PentasaGeneric: Mesalamine
- Brand: Readi-Cat 2Generic: Barium Sulfate Suspension
- Brand: TiazacGeneric: Diltiazem Hcl
- Brand: TimolideGeneric: Timolol Maleate-Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: VeltinGeneric: Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin Gel
- Brand: XyremGeneric: Sodium Oxybate
- Brand: ZymarGeneric: Gatifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Dental (Oral) Health Quiz: Test Your Dental Hygiene IQSource: RxList
Find your IQ of oral health with our Dental Health Quiz! Get the facts on oral hygiene and causes, symptoms, treatments, and prevention of periodontal diseases, tooth decay, cavities and cancer of the mouth.
- Picture of Lichen Planus (Oral)
See an image Picture of Lichen Planus (Oral) and learn more about Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions.
- Oral Health: Conditions That Make Your Teeth Hurt Source: WebMD - Health Tools
Got aching teeth? Your pain may be coming from somewhere other than your choppers.
- Oral Health: What Bad Breath Says About Your HealthSource: OnHealth Optimized
Bad breath causes include snoring, gum disease, acid reflux, respiratory infections, tonsil stones, diabetes, liver failure, kidney failure, H. pylori, dehydration, infections, and use of certain medications. Bad breath cures or remedies depend on the underlying cause. Some people use bad breath toothpaste or mouthwash to combat the problem.
- Why We Have Wisdom Teeth: Surgery, Pain, and TreatmentSource: OnHealth Optimized
Should you get your wisdom teeth removed? When does the pain and swelling stop after wisdom tooth removal? Wisdom teeth come in later in life. Learn the symptoms of impacted wisdom teeth, treatment options, treatment for wisdom tooth removal, and complications after surgery like infection and dry socket.
- Dental Images of Cavities, Dry Sockets, GingivitisSource: OnHealth Optimized
Do you have a toothache? What is oral cancer? Symptoms like mouth pain and sensitive teeth can indicate dental problems. Learn the causes of painful problems in your mouth like tooth decay, TMJ, and dry mouth. See how bad breath starts, and how to fight bad breath with dental treatments that work.
- Mouth Problems: TMJ, Canker Sores, Painful Gums and MoreSource: OnHealth Optimized
Sores, painful gums, bad breath -- what's going on in your mouth? Find out with our slideshow of the most common mouth problems. Learn about canker sores, cold sores, oral thrush, TMJ, and oral cancer. See what treatments for bad breath and other dental problems are available from your dentist.
- Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and TreatmentsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Head and neck cancers include cancers of the throat, lips, nose, mouth, larynx, and salivary glands. They are more likely to affect men over the age of 50. Head and neck cancer treatments include radiation, surgery, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and hyperfractionated radiation therapy.
- Dental Health: Diseases Caused by Unhealthy Teeth and GumsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Is your mouth healthy? Teeth and gums can warn you about diseases like diabetes, anemia, and osteoporosis. Find out why gum disease is often found in people with rheumatoid arthritis, and why tooth loss and kidney disease may be linked.
- Birth Control Quiz: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
Take this quiz to learn about different birth control options from barrier methods to surgical options. Also learn about side effect and which methods are safe for most couples.
- Prescription Drug Abuse: Addiction, Health Risks, and TreatmentsSource: OnHealth
Learn how prescription drug and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs abuse can endanger your health. Get the latest information on depressant, pain reliever, and stimulant addiction.
- Picture of Acne Vulgaris NodulocysticSource: RxList
View a picture of Acne Vulgaris Nodulocystic and learn more about Bacterial Skin Diseases.
- 25 Effects of Smoking on Your Looks and LifeSource: OnHealth
Smoking can affect your looks and moods. But did you know smoking also affects major organs, causes wrinkles, and increases your risk of cancer?
- Bad Breath (Halitosis): 17 Causes and How to Get Rid of ItSource: OnHealth Optimized
Do you know what causes bad breath (halitosis)? Learn how drinking alcohol, gum disease, poor health, smoking, certain foods like garlic, and even dieting can lead to chronic bad breath. Find out how to get rid of bad breath as well, with information on brushing, mouth wash, and expert oral care.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Types of Diabetes Type 2 MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Consumer information about the types of type 2 diabetes medications. Read about the side effects of Precose, Diabinese, Amaryl, Glucophage, Actos, Avandia, Starlix, Prandin, and more. Drug interactions, dosing, storage, and breastfeeding and pregnancy safety information is provided.
- Tongue ProblemsSource: MedicineNet
Read about tongue problems like hairy tongue, canker sores, oral cancer, geographic tongue, and leukoplakia. Find out what different tongue colors (white, red, black) mean, and read about symptoms and signs, home remedies and treatments, causes, and diagnosis of tongue problems.
- Cold Sores (Oral Herpes, Herpes Labialis)Source: MedicineNet
Cold sores (labial herpes) are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 infection. Read about treatment causes, symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis of oral herpes.
- DVT and Birth Control Pills (Oral Contraceptives)Source: MedicineNet
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot deep in the veins of the arm, pelvis, or lower extremities. Birth control pills (oral contraceptives) can increase the risk slightly for developing DVT. Signs and symptoms of DVT include leg or calf pain, redness, swelling, or leg cramps. Other birth control options are available that do not have a high risk of blood clots.
- Oral Health Problems in ChildrenSource: WebMD Medical Reference from The Cleveland Clinic
Get the facts about oral health problems in kids, such as child tooth decay, thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, lip sucking, and early tooth loss.
- Thrush (Oral Candidiasis)Source: MedicineNet
When Candida albicans overgrows in the mouth and throat, thrush develops. Thrush may be contagious, spreading from a breastfeeding baby to his mother. Read about home remedies, causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention. Plus, see pictures of oral candidiasis.
- Oral CholecystogramSource: MedicineNet
Learn more about oral cholecystograms, and how an OCG procedure is excellent for diagnosing gallstones.
- Cold, Flu, Allergy TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on treatment of the common cold, influenza, and allergy symptoms (headache, fever, sneezing, cough, sore throat) with over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)Source: MedicineNet
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. Learn about ED causes, symptoms, treatment, medications, risks, and ED drug side effects. ED is curable.
- Cystic AcneSource: MedicineNet
Cystic acne is the most severe form of acne and is characterized by painful nodules on the face, back, chest, and neck. Read about treatment, medications, home remedies, and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Treatment DrugsSource: MedicineNet
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is an abnormal heart rhythm that causes an irregular and rapid heartbeat. Medications to treat AFib include beta-blockers, blood thinners, and heart rhythm drugs. AFib medications can cause side effects.
- Ulcerative ColitisSource: MedicineNet
Read about ulcerative colitis causes and symptoms and signs, such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding, rectal pain, an urgency to defecate, or painful bowel movements.
- Laxatives for ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Laxatives are often used to relieve constipation. Examples of types of laxatives include bulk-forming, stool softeners, lubricants, stimulants, saline, enemas, and suppositories. Side effects include allergies to ingredients in the medicine; interactions with other medications; liver, spleen, and lymph gland inflammation; and over-thinning of blood.
- Lichen PlanusSource: MedicineNet
Lichen planus is a chronic rash characterized by scaly skin plaques. Learn about lichen planus causes, symptoms (oral, vaginal rash), types (hypertrophic, erosive), facts about the skin disorder, and treatment (corticosteroid drugs).
- Gum ProblemsSource: MedicineNet
Read about gum problems causes, symptoms, home remedies, treatment, and prevention. Gum problems include gingivitis, oral cancer, gum recession, gum disease, and gum abscess.
- ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Constipation is something that everyone has once in awhile. Medications, bowel habits, foods you eat, and laxatives all can cause occasional constipation. Home remedies and over-the-counter products generally treat occasional constipation. If you have constipation on a frequent basis, contact your doctor.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)Source: MedicineNet
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) causes HIV infection and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV symptoms and signs include rash, fatigue, enlarged lymph glands, and recurrent vaginal yeast infections. Read about HIV testing, treatment, transmission, and prevention.
- CholeraSource: MedicineNet
Cholera is an infectious disease that can cause signs and symptoms like severe watery diarrhea and dehydration. Ingestion of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae causes cholera.
- Hormonal Methods of Birth ControlSource: MedicineNet
Hormonal birth control methods include oral contraceptives, the patch, birth control injection, and vaginal ring. Learn about their side effects, like nausea, breast tenderness, mood changes, spotting, and melasma.
- MenopauseSource: MedicineNet
Menopause, by definition, is the absence of menstrual periods for 12 consecutive months. The age of onset varies for each woman. Menopause symptoms and signs include hot flashes, night sweats, abnormal vaginal bleeding, vaginal itching, dryness, and pain, urinary symptoms, weight gain, acne, skin texture changes, and mood changes.
- Oral Thrush in ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
The fungus Candida causes thrush or yeast infections. Oral thrush affects the mouth and tongue. Candida can also aggravate a diaper rash. Learn about symptoms, causes, and treatment.
- Drug-Induced Liver DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Drug-induced liver disease comes in many types, and has many potential causes. Find out about drug-induced liver disease treatment, signs, and symptoms like itching, easy bruising, and jaundice, and learn how certain drugs can cause liver disease.
- Things to Know About High Blood Pressure TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Treatment for high blood pressure includes lifestyle modifications (alcohol, smoking, coffee, salt, diet, exercise), drugs, and medications. Learn about alternative treatment, prevention, risks, and complications.
- Dry Mouth (Xerostomia)Source: MedicineNet
Read about dry mouth causes, treatment, symptoms, and home remedies. Learn the causes of dry mouth at night and how to get rid of dry mouth.
- Natural Remedies for Hot FlashesSource: MedicineNet
Hot flashes are a common symptom in women during menopause. They also in women can cause a lot of discomfort. Especially at night, hot flashes are a common problem during and after menopause. Learn the causes of hot flashes and how to stop hot flashes with natural remedies and other treatments.
- Canker SoresSource: MedicineNet
Canker sores are small painful sores on the inside of the mouth. Causes include spicy foods, vitamin deficiencies, stress, autoimmune disorders, and hormone deficiencies. Learn about 14 home remedies, medications to treat canker sores, and doctor's perspectives.
- PsoriasisSource: MedicineNet
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune skin disease. There are many types of psoriasis: guttate, plaque, inverse, erythrodermic, and pustular. Red dry flakes, silvery-white skin scales, and plaques of raised skin are common symptoms and signs. Read how diet impacts psoriasis, and learn if it's contagious.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)Source: MedicineNet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic joint inflammation. Learn about stages, started ages, early signs, treatments, diagnosis, types, causes, medications, diet, and exercise.
- RosaceaSource: MedicineNet
Learn the symptoms, treatment, and diet for rosacea (adult acne), a skin condition that causes facial redness, dilated blood vessels, and ocular rosacea (in advanced cases). Rosacea dietary triggers include alcohol and chocolate.
- Acne (Pimples)Source: MedicineNet
Everyone gets acne at some time, the right time to treat it is when it becomes bothersome or when the potential for scarring develops. Learn what causes, symptoms and what prevents pimples. What is cystic acne and blackhead looks like?
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about bad breath (halitosis) home remedies and causes -- like infections, medications, postnasal drip, poor hygiene, dry mouth, liver or kidney problems, sinus infections, colds, and allergies. The hallmark symptom of bad breath is unpleasant mouth odor.
- Gum Disease (Gingivitis)Source: MedicineNet
Gum disease is caused by plaque and may result in tooth loss without proper treatment. Read about symptoms, stages, treatment, and home remedies.
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS)Source: MedicineNet
Interstitial cystitis (IC)/painful bladder syndrome (PBS) is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and bleeding of the bladder's lining and can lead to scarring and stiffening of the bladder. Symptoms of interstitial cystitis vary, but can include pelvic or bladder pain, frequent urination, and urinary urgency.
- What Is the Best Treatment for Psoriasis?Source: MedicineNet
Psoriasis is an incurable, chronic autoimmune disorder of the skin that causes patches of thick, flaky, scaly skin, mostly around the scalp, knees, and elbows, though any skin surface may be involved. Some people experience only small patches while others have red, inflamed skin and thick scaly patches all over the body. The exact cause of psoriasis is not clear, but it isn’t contagious.
- AscariasisSource: MedicineNet
A parasite called Ascaris lumbricoides causes ascariasis. Symptoms and signs include abdominal swelling and pain, nausea, vomiting, and passages of parasites in the stool. Read about treatment and see pictures.
- Vaginal BleedingSource: MedicineNet
Sex, pregnancy, uterine fibroids, endometrial polyps, IUDs, hypothyroidism, lupus, medications, and blood clotting disorders can cause vaginal bleeding. Learn about bleeding after a period, menopause, causes, types, and treatment.
- Crohn's DiseaseSource: MedicineNet
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. Crohn's disease symptoms and signs include abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, and weight loss. There are a few types of Crohn's disease. Several Crohn's disease treatments exist, but there is no cure.
- Diabetes Treatment: Medication, Diet, and InsulinSource: MedicineNet
Treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes and prediabetes include insulin, a diabetic diet, exercise, and medication. Guidelines for diabetes treatment varies by person. Learn about specific medications including side effects, and diet plan programs for diabetes, and other diabetes treatment options.
- DiarrheaSource: MedicineNet
Diarrhea is watery, loose stools that occur more than three times in 1 day. Acute diarrhea lasts for about 2-3 days. Chronic diarrhea lasts for 3 weeks or more. Symptoms include abdominal pain, gas, bloating, and bloody stool. The treatment for diarrhea depends on the cause.
- Endometriosis Source: MedicineNet
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of endometrial cells outside the uterus. The most common symptom is pelvic pain. Learn about treatment, causes, 4 stages, surgery, pain, cancer/infertility risks, and diagnosis.
- Migraine HeadacheSource: MedicineNet
Migraines are a type of headache with signs and symptoms of sensitivity to light, smells, or sounds, eye pain, nausea, and vomiting. A migraine aura may precede an attack. Learn migraine triggers, treatments, medications, and home remedies.
- Asthma MedicationsSource: MedicineNet
Learn about various asthma medications, including short-term control, rescue drugs like inhalers, OTC medications, and long-term controllers. Discover potential asthma medication side effects, plus, learn which asthma drugs are appropriate for toddlers, children, and pregnant women.
- PolioSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on the history of polio, an infectious disease that causes symptoms and signs such as paralysis and limb deformities. Also, read about prevention through vaccination, polio-like illness, contagious, and polio iron lung.
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)Source: MedicineNet
Graft versus host disease (GVHD) is a condition that develops when a donor transplant's immune cells attack the recipient's tissues. Read about treatment, prognosis, and signs and symptoms of acute and chronic GVHD.
- Infant FormulasSource: MedicineNet
Read a comparison of formula feeding and breastfeeding benefits, and learn about homemade formulas and how to choose the healthiest infant formula for your baby.
- PericoronitisSource: MedicineNet
Pericoronitis (overlapping gum flap), a dental disorder in which the gum tissue around the wisdom teeth becomes swollen and infected. Get the facts on pericoronitis treatment, symptoms, home remedies, prevention, and pain.
- Food AllergySource: MedicineNet
The 8 most common food allergies are to eggs, nuts, milk, peanuts, fish, shellfish, strawberries, and tomatoes. Symptoms and signs of a food allergy include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, itching, hives, eczema, asthma, lightheadedness, and anaphylaxis. A food allergy is diagnosed using skin tests, RAST, and ELISA tests. An Epipen may be necessary for severe food allergies.
- Lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or SLE)Source: MedicineNet
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that causes symptoms and signs like a butterfly rash, arthritis, hair loss, and ulcers of the nose and mouth. Read about lupus treatment, diagnosis, prognosis, causes, pregnancy flares, and diet. Also, see pictures.
- OsteoporosisSource: MedicineNet
Read about osteoporosis treatment options, medication, causes, symptoms, signs, diagnosis, prevention (diet, weight-bearing exercise), risk factors (family history), and research. Osteoporosis is a condition marked by decreased bone density and strength, resulting in fragile bones.
- Pinworms in Children and AdultsSource: MedicineNet
Pinworms are the most common worm infection in the U.S. Symptoms include intense anal itching, vaginal itching, irritability, and insomnia. Pinworm infections are spread from person to person by ingesting pinworm eggs that have contaminated fingers, bedding, clothing, or other items.
- GastroparesisSource: MedicineNet
Gastroparesis means paralysis of the muscles of the stomach. Gastroparesis results in delayed emptying of food from the stomach into the small intestine. The primary gastroparesis symptoms are GERD, nausea, and vomiting. Learn about diet, causes, treatment options, surgery, and diagnosis.
- Schizoaffective DisorderSource: MedicineNet
Schizoaffective disorder is a mental illness featuring schizophrenia and a mood disorder -- depression or bipolar disorder. It's estimated that about 0.32% of the U.S. population has schizoaffective disorder.
- Asthma Over-the-Counter TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Get a list of over-the-counter medications used to treat asthma. Learn about asthma symptoms, and get information about medications containing ephedrine and other active ingredients to treat mild asthma symptoms.
- Hot FlashesSource: MedicineNet
Hot flashes generally are caused by complex hormonal changes due to menopause in women. Hot flashes are described as feeling like a warmth moving throughout the body that begins with the head; profuse sweating follows. Men and children also suffer from hot flashes caused by medications, cancer, infections, and other health problems.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)Source: MedicineNet
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a GI disorder with symptoms of constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, and gas. IBS treatment includes medications, dietary changes, and lifestyle changes.
- Quackery of ArthritisSource: MedicineNet
Arthritis sufferers are sometimes vulnerable to quackery, the business of promoting unproven remedies. Read on to learn of supposed arthritis cure-alls that have no scientific proof of benefits.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)Source: MedicineNet
Common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in women include gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital herpes, and HPV infection (genital warts). Learn about types, symptoms, and treatment.
- Heart FailureSource: MedicineNet
Heart failure symptoms include fatigue, nausea, coughing, lightheadedness, and loss of appetite. Learn about heart failure stages, types (diastolic, systolic), treatment guidelines, diet, prognosis, and life expectancy.
- Eye AllergySource: MedicineNet
About 10% of the U.S. population has allergic eye disease. Read about eye allergy medicines, treatment (over-the-counter antihistamine eyedrops, medications such as Patanol), drops, remedies, and how to get relief from symptoms and signs. Learn how eye allergies are different from pinkeye.
- Fungal NailsSource: MedicineNet
Fungal fingernails and toenails, also known as onychomycosis or nail fungus, may appear discolored, flaky, and thickened. Discover the causes, symptoms, signs, home remedies, treatment (topical medicine), and prevention of fungal nails.
- Is Thrush Contagious?Source: MedicineNet
Find out how thrush spreads, discover if thrush is contagious, and learn when to seek medical care for thrush.
- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Source: MedicineNet
What do the numbers and ranges mean on a blood pressure chart? Low blood pressure or hypotension is a condition in which blood pressure becomes so low that the blood flow to the organs in the body, which causes symptoms like dizziness, fainting, nausea, vomiting, and chest pain. Common causes are heart disease, medications, and dehydration. Treatment for hypotension depends upon the patient's health.
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) treatment includes medications (for example, UDCA, corticosteroids, immunosuppressive drugs, and drugs to treat PBC symptoms) and sometimes surgery.
- What Are the Types of Eye Care?Source: MedicineNet
Many common eye disorders resolve without treatment and some may be managed with over-the-counter (OTC) products. It's important to visit a physician or ophthalmologist is the problem involves the eyeball itself or the condition hasn't improved after 72 hours of use of an OTC eye care product.
- Contraceptive Measures after Unprotected SexSource: MedicineNet
If a woman wants to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex, emergency contraception is still an option. Emergency contraception is a medication or device that is used to prevent conception after unprotected intercourse and is intended as a back-up method of birth control. Birth control options after unprotected sex include the morning after pill and emergency IUD.
- Amebiasis (Entamoeba Histolytica Infection)Source: MedicineNet
Amebiasis is a disease caused by an amoeba infection. Symptoms and signs include diarrhea, abdominal pain, weight loss, and blood in the stool. Read about treatment, home remedies, and recovery time.
- Vitamins and Calcium SupplementsSource: MedicineNet
Taking vitamins and calcium supplements can help you to meet your nutritional needs. Learn about vitamin deficiencies, drug interactions, food sources, health benefits, and overdose and absorption information.
- What Is Genital Herpes in Women?Source: MedicineNet
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes this infection. Signs and symptoms of genital herpes in women are painful blisters that may look like pimples in the genital area or blisters around the anus. There is no cure for genital herpes.
- Dental ImplantsSource: MedicineNet
Dental implants are surgical fixtures placed in the jawbone, which then fuse with the jawbone over a few months. Dental implant surgery has potential risks and complications; however, the success rate for surgery is high, and failures usually occur from infections, medications, and allergies. A single dental implant may vary in cost, but usually it is between $3,000 and $5,000.
- PerimenopauseSource: MedicineNet
Perimenopause is a part of a woman's transition into menopause. Symptoms can begin as early as age 44 and may include pain during sex or low sex drive, nausea, weight gain, mood changes, hot flashes, and elevated cholesterol levels. Some herbal supplements may help ease symptoms. Medications may be necessary to treat some women's symptoms.
- Prolactinoma (Pituitary Tumor)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about prolactinoma (pituitary tumor). Symptoms in women include infertility, menstruation changes, decreased libido and painful intercourse. The primary symptom in men is impotence (erectile dysfunction). Learn about pituitary tumor surgery, symptoms, and treatment.
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)Source: MedicineNet
Upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) are contagious infections caused by a variety of bacteria and viruses such as influenza (the flu), strep, rhinoviruses, whooping cough, and diphtheria. Bacterial causes of URIs can be treated and cure with antibiotics but viral infections cannot.
- Homocysteine (Normal and Elevated Levels Blood Test)Source: MedicineNet
Homocysteine is an amino acid produced by the body and also is in your blood. When the levels get too high, it increases your risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. Causes can be genetic (homocystinuria) or alcoholism. Treatments are individualized to each individual.
- AchalasiaSource: MedicineNet
Achalasia makes it difficult to swallow, can cause chest pain, and may lead to regurgitation. Learn about achalasia causes, symptoms, surgery, and treatment.
- Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip Source: MedicineNet
Chronic rhinitis (non allergic rhinitis) causes runny nose, sneezing, nasal itching and congestion. Post-nasal drip is drainage of mucus from the sinuses into the throat. Treatment includes over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- How Do You Get Rid of Diarrhea?Source: MedicineNet
Diarrhea is characterized as loose or runny stools that happen an abnormally high number of times throughout the day. Diarrhea can be linked to autoimmune diseases like Crohn’s or functional bowel disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, but is more often a sign of a food intolerance (lactose is common), viral infection, food poisoning or other infectious diseases of varying severity.
- Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach Pain)Source: MedicineNet
Indigestion (dyspepsia, upset stomach) can be caused by problems related to, or not related to the gastrointestinal tract. Signs and symptoms are upper abdominal pain, belching, nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating, and abdominal distention. Treatment depends upon the cause.
- Insomnia Treatment (Sleep Aids and Stimulants)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about insomnia and treatments, including over-the-counter medicine, herbal supplements, and prescription medication. Read about sleep aid side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)Source: MedicineNet
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a set of symptoms in females that occur in the first half of the menstrual cycle. Symptoms include irritability, depression, crying, mood swings, and oversensitivity. Natural and home remedies, medication, and lifestyle modifications may help with PMS symptoms.
- AnxietySource: MedicineNet
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) causes symptoms such as dread, worry, and angst. About 9% of people will develop GAD during their lifetime. Get the facts on GAD symptoms, medications, and treatment.
- Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts)Source: MedicineNet
Gynecomastia is a condition in which the gland tissue enlarges the male breast(s). Learn the risk factors, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment of gynecomastia.
- MalariaSource: MedicineNet
Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito and causes symptoms such as fever, aches, and nausea. Learn about prevention, treatment, vaccine, and prognosis.
- NarcolepsySource: MedicineNet
Narcolepsy is a neurological order with symptoms like cataplexy (a debilitating condition in which a person collapses after strong emotions) and hallucinations. Treatment depends upon the severity of the symptoms of narcolepsy, but usually it is treated with drugs. The causes of narcolepsy are not clearly understood.
- Raynaud's PhenomenonSource: MedicineNet
Raynaud's phenomenon symptoms and signs include the fingers turning white, then blue, and then red after exposure to cold temperature or emotional events. Read about treatment, causes, and diagnosis, plus, see pictures.
- Sjogren's SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Sjogren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease that causes symptoms that include arthritis and dry eyes and mouth. Read about Sjogren's syndrome diet, complications, treatment, diagnosis, medications, and signs.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)Source: MedicineNet
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a common heart rhythm abnormality with symptoms like dizziness, fainting, weakness, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Types of AFib include paroxysmal and nonvalvular.
- Vaginal Yeast InfectionSource: MedicineNet
Yeast infections (in women and men) are caused by an organism called Candida albicans, and symptoms include vaginal discharge, itching, burning, and pain with urination. A woman can transmit a vaginal yeast infection to a man via sexual contact.
- FeverSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on severe fever treatment (in children and adults) and symptoms. Learn about causes of fever, home remedies to bring down a high fever, ways to prevent fever, and find out when to call a doctor.
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) InfectionSource: MedicineNet
HPV or human papillomavirus is a group of viruses that infect human mucous membranes and skin. HPV is highly contagious. Learn about symptoms, diagnosis, and vaccines.
- IBS-D (Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea)Source: MedicineNet
IBS-D or irritable bowel syndrome is IBS with diarrhea. Symptoms of IBS-D include abdominal pain, intestinal gas, loose or frequent stools, and nausea. Causes, diet, trigger foods, medication, and other treatments for IBS-D are provided.
- Type 2 DiabetesSource: MedicineNet
Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which the cells cannot use blood sugar efficiently to meet the body’s needs. Symptoms include excessive thirst, frequent urination and weight loss, but many people don't know they have it without a blood test. Treatment options include medications, a type 2 diabetes diet, and other lifestyle changes.
- Hormone TherapySource: MedicineNet
Hormone therapy refers to treating menopause symptoms with either estrogen or combined estrogen/progesterone. This hormone therapy is for women, though it has been linked to some cancers. Hormone therapy was once described as "hormone replacement therapy," which is outdated.
- Brief Psychotic DisorderSource: MedicineNet
Find out about brief psychotic disorder symptoms (delusions, hallucinations), treatment, and criteria. Brief psychotic disorder is a short-term illness with psychotic symptoms. Learn about the causes and prognosis for this psychiatric condition.
- Cysticercosis (Pork Tapeworm Infection)Source: MedicineNet
Cysticercosis is an infection caused by eating the eggs of Taenia solium, the pork tapeworm. Read about symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and the life cycle of the parasite.
- Hepatitis (Viral Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, G)Source: MedicineNet
Viral hepatitis refers to hepatitis caused by a few specific viruses that primarily attack the liver. Hepatitis symptoms include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fever, weakness, tiredness, and abdominal pain. Learn about different types, causes, and treatments.
- Is Tuberculosis (TB) Contagious?Source: MedicineNet
Find out if tuberculosis (TB) is contagious, learn how TB is transmitted, and discover when to seek medical care for a suspected TB infection.
- Pernicious AnemiaSource: MedicineNet
Pernicious anemia is a type of blood disorder caused when the body does not make enough red blood cells due to lack of vitamin B12. Pernicious anemia causes a variety of symptoms and signs, for example, feelings of weakness, numbness, tingling, and personality changes. Treatment of pernicious anemia is an injection of vitamin B12 for life. Untreated pernicious anemia can be permanent and cause death.
- Pimple vs. Cold SoreSource: MedicineNet
Find out how to tell cold sores from pimples. Zits and oral herpes have different causes, signs and symptoms, and treatments. Cold sores appear as clusters of fluid-filled blisters, and acne may have pus in the center of the lesion. Cold sores are transmitted by person-to-person contact, while pimples are not.
- What Is Schizotypal Personality Disorder?Source: MedicineNet
Schizotypal personality disorder is characterized by odd behaviors, feelings, perceptions, and ways of relating to others that interfere with one's ability to function. Medication and psychotherapy can help the sufferer to manage their symptoms.
- 15 Top Pregnancy Power Foods (Superfoods)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pregnancy power foods or superfoods, which are healthy foods that provide nutrients for you and your growing baby. Learn why each food is healthy for you and your baby, and find out how to enjoy these power foods.
- Muscle CrampsSource: MedicineNet
A muscle cramp is an involuntarily contracted muscle that won't relax. Get information on muscle cramps (charley horses), including leg cramps, causes (vitamin deficiency, drugs, lactic acid, dehydration, low calcium, potassium or magnesium), treatment, home remedies, and prevention.
- Obesity and OverweightSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on obesity and being overweight, including the health risks, causes, reviews of weight-loss diet plans, BMI chart, symptoms, causes, surgical and nonsurgical treatments, and medications.
- Tips for Managing Type 1 and 2 Diabetes at HomeSource: MedicineNet
Learn about diabetic home care and monitoring to keep your diabetes under control. Information includes: diet, exercise, medication therapy, blood glucose strips, glucose meters, urine glucose tests, and tests for urinary ketones.
- AsthmaSource: MedicineNet
Asthma is chronic airway inflammation marked by recurrent airway obstruction. Read about asthma attacks and asthma treatment, types, medications, symptoms, triggers, causes, and prevention.
- Behcet's SyndromeSource: MedicineNet
Find out about Behcet's syndrome, a disease characterized by three symptoms: genital ulcers, recurring mouth ulcers, and inflammation around the pupil of the eye.
- Birth Control Pill vs. Depo-Provera ShotSource: MedicineNet
Birth control pills, or "the pill," and the Depo-Provera injection or "the shot," are both methods of preventing pregnancy. The Depo-Provera shot and the combination birth control pill are about 99% effective in preventing pregnancy. Both cause side effects like breast tenderness, soreness, and pain. The differences in side effects are important to review when choosing the best method for you.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS or SEID)Source: MedicineNet
Get information about systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID) or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) symptoms, treatment, causes, diagnosis, and prognosis. About 836,000 to 2.5 million people in the U.S. have CFS or SEID.
- Dry EyesSource: MedicineNet
Read about dry eyes (dry eye syndrome, keratoconjunctivitis sicca). Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of dry eyes.
- Fibrocystic Breast ConditionSource: MedicineNet
Fibrocystic breast condition is characterized by pain, tenderness, and/or discomfort in one or both breasts, often caused by changes in hormones (menstruation, menopause). Learn about causes and treatment.
- Post-traumatic Stress DisorderSource: MedicineNet
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an emotional illness that causes symptoms like difficulty with emotional regulation, hypervigilance, and flashbacks. Read about posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms (nightmares, flashbacks), causes (war, traumatic events), effects (depression, suicide), and treatment (medication, therapy).
- Psychotic DisordersSource: MedicineNet
Schizophrenia, brief psychotic disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder and psychosis are types of psychotic disorders. Symptoms and signs include delusions, hallucinations, anxiety, aggression, and depression. Read about treatment, diagnosis, tests, and causes.
- SchizophreniaSource: MedicineNet
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that causes symptoms such as delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech and behavior. Read about treatment, types, and testing.
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)Source: MedicineNet
Stomach flu or gastroenteritis infection signs and symptoms include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea that lasts for about 7-14 days. The stomach flu is spread from person to person, usually via fecal to oral route from poor hand-washing or hygiene techniques. Norovirus is the most common cause of stomach flu.
- Tuberculosis (TB)Source: MedicineNet
There are many types of tuberculosis (TB). Read about TB testing, treatment, vaccination, causes, and transmission, and learn the history of TB.
- Vaginitis (Inflammation of the Vagina)Source: MedicineNet
In vaginitis, the vagina becomes inflamed caused by infections, poor hygiene, or medical conditions. Common symptoms of vaginitis are vaginal pain, discomfort, odor, discharge, or itching. Risk factors for vaginitis include STDs, cigarette smoking, douching, using IUDs, and multiple sex partners. Antibiotics may be prescribed to treat vaginitis.
- TonometrySource: MedicineNet
Tonometry is a method for measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) and detecting glaucoma. Learn how tonometry is performed and the equipment that's used during the procedure.
- GlaucomaSource: MedicineNet
Learn the definition of glaucoma, and get the facts on glaucoma tests, eye drops, surgery, symptoms, prevention, causes, and treatment. Glaucoma is the primary cause of irreversible blindness worldwide.
- Hives (Urticaria)Source: MedicineNet
Hives, also called urticaria, is a raised, itchy area of skin. Most often the cause of hives is unknown. Sometimes it is a sign of an allergic reaction to food or medications, but the cause of the allergy (the allergen) is unknown. Dermatographism and swelling (angioedema) may accompany hives. Treatment to get rid of hives and alleviate symptoms typically includes antihistamines.
- Sexual Problems in MenSource: MedicineNet
Male sexual dysfunction can be caused by physical or psychological problems. Common sexual problems in men include erectile dysfunction (impotence or ED), premature ejaculation, and loss of libido.
- Sleep DisordersSource: MedicineNet
Read about the stages of sleep and what happens with sleep deprivation and sleep disorders. Read about sleep disturbances, including sleep apnea and sleep paralysis. Get strategies for how to fall asleep fast.
- Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)Source: MedicineNet
About 2%-6% of adults have ADHD, a behavioral problem more common in children. Symptoms include impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention. Treatment may involve ADHD education, attending a support group, skills training, and medication.
- AmenorrheaSource: MedicineNet
Amenorrhea is a condition in which there is an absence of menstrual periods in a woman. Treatment options differ for both primary and secondary amenorrhea. We go over the definition of amenorrhea, causes, and treatment options.
- Atrial Flutter: ECG, Symptoms, and TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Atrial flutter is a type of arrhythmia in which there is a problem with the heart's electrical system. Symptoms of atrial flutter include blurlry vision, palpitations, lightheadedness shortness of breath, fatigue, and near-fainting. The cause of atrial flutter and its triggers are not known. Medications and heart procedures are used in the treatment atrial flutter.
- CavitiesSource: MedicineNet
Read about causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention of dental cavities (caries, or tooth decay) in babies, toddlers, children, and adults, including in pregnant women.
- Cough: 19 Tips on How to Stop a CoughSource: MedicineNet
How can you stop a cough naturally? Learn about 19 tips to stop nighttime and persistent cough. Causes of excessive coughing include prescription medications, allergies, cigarette smoke, heart disease, and infections. Home remedies include natural herbs and supplements like ginger, honey, turmeric, and mint.
- Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis)Source: MedicineNet
Hay fever is another name for allergic rhinitis. Learn about hay fever symptoms, rash, treatment, and remedies. Discover how to treat perennial allergy rhinitis and what to do about nonallergic rhinitis.
- Ingrown HairSource: MedicineNet
What do ingrown hairs look like? Read about ingrown hair symptoms, signs, causes, treatment, and prevention. Ingrown hairs may be caused by improper shaving, waxing, or blockage of the hair follicle.
- Liver (Anatomy and Function)Source: MedicineNet
Get information about the function of the liver, the largest gland in the body. Liver diseases include hepatitis, cancer of the liver, infections, medications, genetic conditions, and blood flow problems. Read about liver disease symptoms and signs like fatigue, yellowing of the skin, nausea, and more.
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)Source: MedicineNet
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder or PMDD is a condition that is similar to premenstrual syndrome (PMS), but it is more severe than PMS. Symptoms of PMDD include mood swings, breast tenderness, headache, irritability, hot flashes, and oversensitivity. PMDD symptoms happen during the second half of a woman's period. The treatment for PMDD includes vitamins, natural home remedies, and OTC and prescription medications.
- Trichinosis Worm InfectionSource: MedicineNet
Trichinosis or trichinellosis is a parasitic infection caused by roundworms and can damage body tissues. Symptoms of trichinosis are diarrhea, heartburn, and nausea that start one or two days after ingestion. About two to eight weeks after ingestion, symptoms are abdominal cramps, swelling around the eyes, itching, fever, joint pain, and chills. Typically, trichinosis food-borne infection is transmitted by eating undercooked pork.
- Uterine Fibroids (Benign Tumors of the Uterus)Source: MedicineNet
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous tumors in the uterus. Most uterine fibroids cause no symptoms, but they may cause pelvic pain, abnormal vaginal bleeding, and pressure. Learn about uterine fibroids treatment, types, causes, surgeries, pregnancy, safe, and pictures.
- Vitamins & Exercise: Heart Attack Prevention SeriesSource: MedicineNet
Folic acid, B vitamins, homocysteine, antioxidants, and exercise can lower your risk factors for a heart attack. Exercise and vitamins play a key role in heart attack prevention, too.
- What Gets Rid of Headaches Quickly?Source: MedicineNet
Natural or home remedies for headaches include drinking coconut water, caffeine, essential oils, herbs, and vitamins. Avoid certain foods that trigger headaches, like foods high in salt, alcohol, shellfish, preserved foods, and foods rich in tyramine-rich nutrients.
- Glucose Tolerance TestSource: MedicineNet
Glucose tolerance test, was a routine oral glucose tolerance test ordered to diagnose type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes. Preparation, tests results interpretation, and testing during pregnancy are included.
- Protect Your Teeth: 19 Bad Dental Habits to AvoidSource: MedicineNet
Learn how to protect your teeth by avoiding these 19 bad dental habits. Grinding teeth, chewing on ice, and playing sports without a mouth guard are just a few things to avoid to keep your smile intact.
- Bipolar Disorder in Children, Teens, and AdultsSource: MedicineNet
Bipolar disorder causes symptoms of mania and depression. Read about bipolar disorder in children, teens, and adults, including types, treatment, medications, and causes of this mental illness.
- Bladder Infection (Cystitis)Source: MedicineNet
Bacterial infections typically cause bladder infections. Read about bladder infection (cystitis) symptoms in men, women, and children (frequent urination, burning urination, foul-smelling urine), signs, treatment, and home remedies. Learn about medications that get rid of bladder infections.
- Flu (Influenza)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about influenza (flu) symptoms, treatment with antiviral drugs, flu shot side effects, and prevention during flu season. Discover when to get the flu vaccine, how long the flu lasts, the contagious period, flu types (influenza A, B, and C), and how it spreads.
- How Do You Get Rid of Ringing in the Ears (Tinnitus)?Source: MedicineNet
Tinnitus is not a condition in itself, but a symptom of some other condition that causes a high-pitched whine, a ringing, buzzing or clicking in the ears. It can come from any number of problems starting with the eardrum and cochlea – the organs that turn sound waves into electrical signals for the brain to interpret as sound.
- Indoor AllergensSource: MedicineNet
Get a list of indoor allergens, including dust mites, cockroaches, molds, pets, and plants. Read about how allergens trigger asthma and allergies. Learn about indoor allergy symptoms, causes, test kits, and treatments.
- LeprosySource: MedicineNet
Learn about leprosy (Hansen's disease), a disfiguring disease caused by the Mycobacterium leprae bacteria. Read about symptoms and signs (skin lesions), history, treatment, medications, and transmission of this contagious disease. Plus, see pictures.
- Parenting a Child With ADHDSource: MedicineNet
Get tips on how to handle the challenges of parenting a child with ADHD. Read about the impact of medication, therapy, dietary changes, exercise, and alternative therapy on children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Sun-Sensitive Drugs (Photosensitivity to Drugs)Source: MedicineNet
Drug photosensitivity is caused by a phototoxic or photoallergic reaction to certain medications and sunlight. Symptoms include burning, itching, stinging, redness, blisters, and swelling of the affected areas. See pictures and sun-sensitive drugs list.
- Travel MedicineSource: MedicineNet
Get travel tips on preventing and treating traveler's diarrhea, malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis A, typhoid fever, polio, cholera, and meningococcal meningitis.
- What Is ADHD in Children?Source: MedicineNet
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD, formerly ADD) causes the following symptoms in children: excessive activity, problems concentrating, and difficulty controlling impulses. Stimulant medications are the most common medication used to treat ADHD.
- Alcoholism and Alcohol AbuseSource: MedicineNet
Alcoholism is a disease that affects over 14 million people in the U.S. Get the facts on the symptoms, treatment, and long-term effects of alcoholism and alcohol abuse.
- Atopic DermatitisSource: MedicineNet
Get information on atopic dermatitis (a type of eczema) in different age ranges causes, home remedies, symptoms, diagnosis, management, treatment, and medications. Learn if this itchy skin rash can be contagious. Plus, see pictures.
- Breast Cancer Treatment by StageSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the different stages of breast cancer, and discover how breast cancer staging determines a patient's course of treatments. Surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, adjuvant HER2-targeted therapy, and neoadjuvant therapy are standard breast cancer treatments.
- Cancer Risk Factors and CausesSource: Government
Read about cancer risk factors and causes, such as age, family history, diet, alcohol and tobacco use, and exposure to sunlight, radiation, chemicals, viruses, and bacteria.
- Cold and Cough Medicine for Infants and ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
There are several age recommendations in regard to the safety of giving infants and children OTC cough and cold medicine. The FDA recommends that they only be used in children age 2 years or older, the AAP recommends that they be used only in children 4 years of age and older, and the ACCP recommends OTC cold and cough medicine only be given to children 15 years of age and older.
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)Source: MedicineNet
Type 1 and 2 diabetes (diabetes mellitus) symptoms may include increased urination, thirst, weight loss, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, skin infections, and blurred vision. Risk factor for diabetes, diabetes statistics, medications, and healthy lifestyle information are provided.
- Gonorrhea In WomenSource: MedicineNet
Gonorrhea in women causes symptoms like burning, itching, frequent urination, redness, swelling, and vaginal discharge. Gonorrhea treatment includes oral medications and injectable medication.
- Hair Loss (Alopecia) In Men and In WomenSource: MedicineNet
Causes of hair loss in men or in women include thyroid disease, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, and tinea capitis. Hair loss prevention and treatment may involve minoxidil (Rogaine) or finasteride (Propecia). Learn about 2 types of hair loss and how to prevent it.
- Heartburn vs. Acid Reflux (Differences and Similarities)Source: MedicineNet
Heartburn is a symptom of a disease or condition, like acid reflux (GERD). Heartburn feels like a discomfort in the chest, or like a burning pain, around the heart area. Acid reflux symptoms include heartburn symptoms, in addition to a sore throat, upset stomach, problems swallowing, and nausea.
- Migraine vs. Headache: Differences and SimilaritiesSource: MedicineNet
Migraine headache pain and headache pain are similar in the severity (mild, moderate, or severe), but differ in the type of pain. Migraine pain can be throbbing, sensitive to light or sound, and worsens with physical activity. Most headaches can be treated with OTC medication and home remedies, while migraines often require prescription medication.
- NosebleedSource: MedicineNet
Nosebleeds are common, and can be caused by trauma, high blood pressure, medications, alcohol or drug abuse, and constant nose picking (especially in children). There are effective ways to stop a nosebleed quickly without medical intervention. Frequent or chronic nosebleeds may need medical evaluation.
- Staph (Staphylococcus) InfectionSource: MedicineNet
Read about staph infection treatment and complications: impetigo and cellulitis. Staphylococcus aureus bacteria may cause these symptoms and signs: boils, furuncles, pain, rash, pus drainage, redness, swelling, and fever. Learn about contagious and antibiotics.
- What Is Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE)?Source: MedicineNet
Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) is an inflammation of the esophagus. Symptoms include heartburn, difficulty swallowing food, abdominal pain, and food getting stuck in the throat. Eosinophilic esophagitis treatment usually involves medications such as proton pump inhibitors and swallowed fluticasone propionate or budesonide.
- Breast CancerSource: MedicineNet
Get information on breast cancer (breast carcinoma) awareness, signs, symptoms, stages, types, treatment, and survival rates. Around 40,000 women in the U.S. die of breast cancer each year. Read about different tests, prevention and early signs.
- ScabiesSource: MedicineNet
The scabies mite causes an itchy skin rash. Get the facts on scabies bites treatment, symptoms, and home remedies, and see images. This disease is highly contagious. What can be mistaken for scabies?
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in TeensSource: MedicineNet
Read about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in teens, and learn about symptoms, treatment, medications, medication side effects, alternative therapies, and the impact on behavior.
- CellulitisSource: MedicineNet
Get information on cellulitis (noncontagious spreading bacterial skin infection) treatment, causes, symptoms (pain, redness, swelling), antibiotics, and complications. See a picture of cellulitis.
- Inflammatory Breast CancerSource: MedicineNet
Inflammatory breast cancer symptoms and signs include pain or a bruise in the breast, skin changes in the breast area, sudden swelling of the breast, or itching of the breast. Learn more about survival rates, treatment, stages, and prognosis.
- Larynx Cancer (Throat Cancer)Source: MedicineNet
Throat cancer symptoms and signs include hoarseness, a lump in the neck, sore throat, cough, problems breathing, bad breath, earache, and weight loss. Learn about the causes of throat cancer, including smoking and excess alcohol consumption. Read about throat cancer treatment, types, survival rates, and prognosis.
- Menstrual CrampsSource: MedicineNet
Learn about menstrual cramps causes such as lack of exercise, anatomy of the woman, and conditions that accompany them such as headaches, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, or vomiting. Several remedies are available to relieve the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Menstrual Cramps and PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Read about menstrual cramps and PMS (premenstrual syndrome) over-the-counter and prescription medications to relieve menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms.
- Optic NeuritisSource: MedicineNet
Optic neuritis is inflammation of the optic nerve. Multiple sclerosis is a known cause. Read about other causes, symptoms (eye pain, vision loss), signs, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Peanut AllergySource: MedicineNet
Peanut allergy signs and symptoms and include rash, hives, redness, and itching. Severe reactions may cause difficulty breathing, nausea, decreased blood pressure, lightheadedness, and behavioral changes. People with a peanut allergy should carry an epinephrine auto-injector with them at all times.
- Pityriasis RoseaSource: MedicineNet
Pityriasis rosea is often misdiagnosed as psoriasis, secondary syphilis, tinea corporis, or HIV-associated rash. Get information about pityriasis rosea stages, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. Plus, see pictures.
- Postpartum DepressionSource: MedicineNet
Postpartum depression (PPD) affects one out of every eight women in the U.S. Read about postpartum depression symptoms, treatment, and causes. Statistics indicate that PPD can affect as many as 10% of new fathers, as well.
- Pregnancy Diet (Menu Plans)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about healthy eating during pregnancy, what foods to avoid, staying on a vegetarian diet, dealing with lactose intolerance, pregnancy food cravings, and foods to eat when you are not feeling well during pregnancy.
- Sleep ApneaSource: MedicineNet
Sleep apnea is the cessation of breathing during sleep. Learn about sleep apnea, including a description of types of sleep apnea, symptoms, treatment (surgical and nonsurgical), causes, complications, diagnosis, evaluation, and importance of treatment.
- TeethingSource: MedicineNet
At what age do babies start to teethe? Read about teething symptoms, remedies, the order of tooth eruption, and more. Learn how to keep your baby comfortable when teeth are coming in.
- Travelers' DiarrheaSource: MedicineNet
Read about causes of travelers' diarrhea such as E. coli, salmonella, Norwalk virus, rotavirus, giardia lamblia, and more. Travelers' diarrhea can be prevented with careful planning.
- Vaginal Dryness and Vaginal AtrophySource: MedicineNet
The vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy that occur during menopause (perimenopause and postmenopause) cause symptoms like pain during urination and intercourse, itching, and burning. Read about treatment, causes, and remedies.
- Choosing a ToothpasteSource: WebMD Medical Reference
Toothpastes may include ingredients such as flavoring and abrasives. Get the facts on toothpaste types: fluoride, tartar control, whitening and sensitive teeth.
- DenturesSource: MedicineNet
Dentures, removable replacements for missing teeth, are available as partial dentures and complete dentures. The costs of dentures vary, and most insurance companies can cover the cost of dentures. Since dentures are worn all day, they need to be cleaned nightly.
- 13 Stomach Flu Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Stomach flu (gastroenteritis) is an infection of the stomach and intestines with symptoms and signs of diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Natural and home remedies include the BRAT diet, fluids, caffeine-free teas, cinnamon, and turmeric.
- Allergy (Allergies)Source: MedicineNet
Read about allergy treatment, symptoms, testing, shots, and medicine. Learn about the types of allergies (asthma, allergic rhinitis, seasonal, conjunctivitis, eczema, anaphylaxis, hives) causes, risk factors, and more.
- AnaphylaxisSource: MedicineNet
Read about anaphylaxis and how it differs from an allergic reaction. Learn about shock, symptoms, treatment, diagnosis, causes (insect stings, latex allergy, food allergy, medication allergy), COVID vaccine, and prevention.
- Cirrhosis (Liver)Source: MedicineNet
Cirrhosis of the liver symptoms includes jaundice, fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, itching, and easy bruising. Learn about causes, treatment, 4 stages, life expectancy, and cancer.
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (C. diff, C. difficle Colitis)Source: MedicineNet
C. diff colitis symptoms and signs include bloody diarrhea, fever, and severe abdominal pain. Learn about Clostridium difficile, or C. diff, the most common gut bug infection.
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about cytomegalovirus (CMV), a contagious virus that spreads via bodily secretions. Signs and symptoms of CMV infection include fatigue, swollen glands, fever, and sore throat. Learn about treatment and prevention.
- Drug Abuse and AddictionSource: MedicineNet
Drug abuse and addiction disorder is a self-destructive pattern of using a substance that causes distress and problems. Get the facts on drug abuse and addiction symptoms, causes, treatment centers (rehab), physical and psychological effects, types of drugs, and statistics.
- Dry SkinSource: MedicineNet
Symptoms and signs of dry skin include itching and red, cracked, or flaky skin. Read about causes, diagnosis, treatment, home remedies, prevention, and the best moisturizers for dry skin.
- FolliculitisSource: MedicineNet
Infection of the hair follicles is called folliculitis. Read about folliculitis causes, symptoms, home remedies, treatment, and prevention. Folliculitis types include hot tub folliculitis, Pseudomonas folliculitis, and pseudo folliculitis barbae.
- Gallstones Source: MedicineNet
Gallstones (gall stones) are formed from bile, bilirubin, and cholesterol. They are common, and usually have no symptoms. However, when they do occur, the most common symptoms are biliary colic and cholecystitis. Biliary colic pain comes on suddenly, is constant, severe, and located in the middle or right of the upper abdomen. Diet changes have not shown to treat or prevent gallstones. Treatment or surgery for gallstones depend on the type.
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD)Source: MedicineNet
Find out about hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, and infection during pregnancy. Coxsackievirus A16 and enterovirus 71 cause HFMD, a contagious infection marked by fever and a rash. Learn how long HFMD lasts.
- Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)Source: MedicineNet
A heart attack occurs when a blood clot completely obstructs a coronary artery supplying blood to the heart muscle. Learn about warning signs, causes, complications, risk factors, and treatment.
- Intestinal Gas and Gas PainSource: MedicineNet
Intestinal gas and painful bloating are common. Learn about what causes gas pain and how eliminating certain foods from your diet can help relieve symptoms.
- Is a Yeast Infection Contagious?Source: MedicineNet
There are many types of yeast and many areas where yeast can grow on the skin, for example, the vagina, penis, mouth, GI tract, and more. Symptoms of a yeast infection depend on the area affected but may include itching, burning, and discharge.
- Itch (Itching or Pruritus)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about medications and treatments for itching (pruritus). Get relief with home remedies for itchy skin. Dry skin, fungus, sunburn, and bites may cause itching.
- Mental Illness in ChildrenSource: MedicineNet
There are many types of mental illnesses in children, including anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, and eating disorders. Learn about causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Omega-3 Fatty AcidsSource: MedicineNet
Omega-3 fatty acids are a class of essential fatty acids. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids include certain types of fish, walnuts, and canola oil. Researchers believe that a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce the risk of having a heart attack.
- Osteoarthritis (OA)Source: MedicineNet
Cartilage loss in a joint causes the joint disease osteoarthritis (OA or degenerative arthritis). Joint pain and stiffness are symptoms. Learn about treatment, causes, in knee and hip.
- Pregnancy Planning (Tips)Source: MedicineNet
Planning to become pregnant can involve eating healthier foods, avoiding alcohol and certain medications, getting vaccinated against certain infections to prevent birth defects, taking prenatal vitamins, and knowing how soon you can conceive after stopping birth control.
- PreventionSource: MedicineNet
A healthy diet helps to prevent diseases. It can also help control celiac disease, control diabetes, control high blood pressure, prevent loss of bone mass, prevent loss of muscle strength, and prevent vitamin deficiencies. Healthy diets also help with weight loss and obesity prevention.
- SarcoidosisSource: MedicineNet
Read about sarcoidosis, a chronic lung disease. Learn causes, symptoms (cough, erythema nodosum, eye inflammation, fibrosis, granulomas), diagnosis, and treatment.
- Streptococcal InfectionsSource: MedicineNet
Symptoms and signs of group A streptococcal infections include sore throat, fever, swollen lymph nodes, rash, low blood pressure, and tissue destruction. Read about treatment, contagious, diagnosis, and complications.
- Oral Diabetes Prescription MedicationsSource: WebMD Feature Archive
Information on types of prescription oral (non-insulin) diabetes medications. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings, and precautions are included.
- Oral Diabetes Prescription MedicationsSource: RxList
What are oral diabetes medications and how do they work? Side effects, types, and differences among diabetes medications, warnings, examples, and precautions are described.
- Birth Control PillsSource: RxList
Information on different types of birth control pills. Side effects, risk, drug interactions, list, and pregnancy are included.
- Allergy and Hay Fever MedicationsSource: eMedicineHealth
Read about the usage, side effects, interactions and differences between antihistamines, decongestants, nasal sprays, mast cell inhibitors and other antiallergy medications.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) MedicationsSource: RxList
Available therapies and treatments for multiple sclerosis (MS) reduce inflammation, delay the progression of the disease, reduce the frequency and severity of acute attacks, and improve walking.
- Types of Anxiety MedicationsSource: RxList
Common anxiety prescriptions are SSRIs, antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, and beta-blockers. Learn how they work, types, side effects, drug interaction, and warnings.
- ADHD Medication for ChildrenSource: RxList
Treatment for ADHD in children includes stimulant and non-stimulant medications and behavioral therapy. ADHD medications for children include Adderall, Adderall XR, Concerta, Daytrana, Desoxyn, Focalin, Focalin XR, Metadate ER, Metadate CD, Strattera, Intuniv, Kapvay, and others. Side effects include decreased appetite, headache, anxiety, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, abdominal pain, insomnia and more.
- Insulin Medications for DiabetesSource: RxList
Insulin is a hormone produced by certain cells in the pancreas called beta cells. Insulin helps the body use blood glucose (a type of sugar) for energy. When we eat and absorb food, glucose levels rise and insulin is released.
- Cancer, oral
- Candidiasis, oral
- Cholecystogram, oral
- Combined oral contraceptive
- Contraceptive, combined oral
- Labia, oral
- Moniliasis, oral
- Oral allergy syndrome
- Oral aversion
- Oral cancer
- Oral candidiasis
- Oral cholecystogram
- Oral contraceptive
- Oral contraceptive, combined
- Oral glucose tolerance test
- Oral moniliasis
- Oral rehydration salts
- Oral rehydration therapy
- Oral surgeon
- Polio vaccine, oral
- Vaccine, oral polio
- Disulfaram-like reaction
- Vaccine, live polio
- Vaccine, Sabin polio
- ADA (American Dental Association)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Dental Association, American (ADA)
- Hot flashes
- Anticoagulant agent
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Hepatitis C
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Rickets, hypophosphatemic
- Sabin vaccine
- Selenium poisoning
- Thrombocytopenia, heparin-induced
- Abuse, elder
- Alpha-linolenic acid
- Antidiabetic agent
- Artemsisia annua
- Betel nut
- Burundanga (Hyoscine Hydrobromide)
- Contraceptive, minipill
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Elder abuse
- Excess selenium
- Granny cam
- Immunization, polio
- Jock itch
- Polio immunization
- Replacement therapy, testosterone
- Sulfonylurea sensitivity
- Therapy, testosterone replacement
- Vaccine, Sabin