- Brand: SilvadeneGeneric: Silver Sulfadiazine
- Brand: Troxyca ERGeneric: Oxycodone Hydrochloride and naltrexone Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: RelenzaGeneric: Zanamivir
- Brand: DaraprimGeneric: Pyrimethamine
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- 15 Gray Hair Causes and Fixes: Touch-Ups, Natural Coloring TipsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What causes gray hair, and what does it say about your health? Is it stress? Genetics? Medications? Learn how to remove gray hair, why some people go gray sooner than others, and find what hairstyles and dyes help you look younger. When you want to show off your natural gray, discover what shampoo gives you a shiny, silver look.
- Picture of Composite FillingsSource: RxList
View a picture of Composite Fillings and learn more about Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Picture of Dental BondingSource: RxList
View a picture of Dental Bonding and learn more about Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Picture of Discoloration of Nail PlatesSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Discoloration of Nail Plates and learn more about Scalp, Hair and Nails.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- FillingsSource: WebMD Medical Reference from The Cleveland Clinic
The dentist will treat your teeth and remove tooth decay and fill.
- Problems With Dental FillingsSource: WebMD Medical Reference from The Cleveland Clinic
Learn about problems with dental fillings. Tooth sensitivity, pain and allergic reactions to silver (amalgam) fillings from a metal allergy are common complications.
- Burns (First Aid)Source: MedicineNet
Burns are categorized by severity as first, second, or third degree. Burn treatment depends upon the location, body surface area, and burn intensity.
- ToxoplasmosisSource: MedicineNet
Toxoplasma infections spread from contact with cats and their feces and handling uncooked meat. Get the facts on toxoplasmosis infection during pregnancy, treatment, diagnosis, symptoms, prevention, and causes.
- Mercury PoisoningSource: Government
Mercury poisoning symptoms include speech, walking, or hearing impairment; emotional changes; insomnia; headaches; and a decline in cognitive function. Some of the sources of mercury in our environment include burning coal, light bulbs, batteries, dental fillings, fish and shellfish, and vaccines.
- Studies Identify Stillbirth Risk Factors, CausesSource: WebMD Health News
New research shows that women can lower the risk of stillbirths.
- FDA Approves New Psoriasis Drug CosentyxSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Cosentyx (secukinumab) to treat adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
- Insurance Open Enrollment Round 2: What to ExpectSource: WebMD Health News
As we head into the second open enrollment period under the Affordable Care Act, consumers will see a revamped Healthcare.gov that government officials say will be easier to use.
- Mercury Fillings Are Not Harmful, FDA SaysSource: WebMD Health News
See what the FDA says about the mercury used in dental amalgam fillings.
- Overactive Thyroid May Raise Early Stroke RiskSource: WebMD Health News
According to a new study among adults under the age of 45, hyperthyroidism was linked to a 44% increase in stroke risk.
- Poisoning, silver
- Silver bullet
- Silver poisoning
- Drug, sulfa
- Bright's disease
- Disease, Bright's
- Fire gilding
- Medic Alert
- Fear of money
- Magic bullet