- Brand: Actidose with Sorbitol and Actidose-AquaGeneric: Activated Charcoal Suspension
- Brand: ToxiBanGeneric: ToxiBan Granules and Suspension
- Brand: Theo-24Generic: Theophylline Anhydrous Capsule
- Brand: TheolairGeneric: Theophylline
- Brand: ElixophyllinGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Liquid
- Brand: UniphylGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Tablet
- Brand: PraxbindGeneric: Idarucizumab for Injection
- Brand: CombivirGeneric: Lamivudine, Zidovudine
- Brand: IsentressGeneric: Raltegravir Tablets
- Brand: EpivirGeneric: Lamivudine
- Brand: NegGramGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
- Brand: TorecanGeneric: Thiethylperazine
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection FlexibleGeneric: Theophylline in 5% Dextrose Injection Flexible Plastic Container
- Brand: TrizivirGeneric: Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ExcelGeneric: Theophylline in Dextrose Excel Container
- Brand: KionexGeneric: Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate
- Brand: TamifluGeneric: Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Brand: Bionect Cream, GelGeneric: Hyaluronic acid sodium salt
- Brand: MellarilGeneric: Thioridazine HCl
- Brand: TravatanGeneric: Travoprost
- Brand: CimduoGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: TemixysGeneric: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: AmitizaGeneric: Lubiprostone
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ViaflexGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Injection Viaflex
- Brand: DelstrigoGeneric: Doravirine, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: SYMFIGeneric: efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Brand: Symfi LoGeneric: Efavirenz, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: KayexalateGeneric: Sodium Polystyrene
- Brand: AsteproGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray
- Brand: MeruvaxGeneric: Rubella Virus Vaccine Live
- Brand: NasalideGeneric: Flunisolide (Nasal Spray)
- Brand: Cardene I.V.Generic: Nicardipine Hydrochloride
- Brand: DiacomitGeneric: Stiripentol
- Brand: M-M-R IIGeneric: Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Virus Vaccine Live
- Brand: Minastrin 24 FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol/Ferrous Fumarate Capsules
- Brand: OmontysGeneric: Peginesatide
- Brand: SeptraGeneric: Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: TaytullaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: ZipsorGeneric: Diclofenac Potassium Liquid Filled Capsules
- Brand: Cyclocort OintmentGeneric: amcinonide
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Intestinal Gas and Gas PainSource: MedicineNet
Intestinal gas and painful bloating are common. Learn about what causes gas pain and how eliminating certain foods from your diet can help relieve symptoms.
- IBS Triggers (Prevention)Source: MedicineNet
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) triggers include foods, drinks, drugs, stress and other psychological factors. Learn about foods that may trigger diarrhea and foods that may trigger constipation to formulate the best IBS diet plan.
- Hydrogen Breath TestSource: MedicineNet
What is a hydrogen breath test? Hydrogen breath tests assist in diagnosing a variety of gastrointestinal problems, including lactose intolerance, bacterial overgrowth of the small bowel, celiac disease, and pancreatic insufficiency. Learn about results, preparation, and testing.
- Artificial SweetenersSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on artificial sweetener types like Splenda (sucralose), Sweet'N Low (saccharin), Equal and NutraSweet (aspartame), acesulfame K, and neotame.
- IBS-D (Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea)Source: MedicineNet
IBS-D or irritable bowel syndrome is IBS with diarrhea. Symptoms of IBS-D include abdominal pain, intestinal gas, loose or frequent stools, and nausea. Causes, diet, trigger foods, medication, and other treatments for IBS-D are provided.
- Obesity and OverweightSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on obesity and being overweight, including the health risks, causes, reviews of weight-loss diet plans, BMI chart, symptoms, causes, surgical and nonsurgical treatments, and medications.
- Tips for Managing Type 1 and 2 Diabetes at HomeSource: MedicineNet
Learn about diabetic home care and monitoring to keep your diabetes under control. Information includes: diet, exercise, medication therapy, blood glucose strips, glucose meters, urine glucose tests, and tests for urinary ketones.
- Burning Mouth Syndrome (BMS)Source: Government
Read about burning mouth syndrome (BMS) treatment, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and more. Burning mouth syndrome is a painful sensation of the palate, lips, or tongue.
- Why Am I So Gassy and Bloated?Source: MedicineNet
The feeling of being bloated or having a distended stomach or gut can be caused by minor problems like swallowing air or eating fatty foods. However, more serious causes of bloating are IBD and cancers. Simple home remedies like herbal teas and OTC medicine generally cure minor bloating and gassiness.