Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Digestive Health: 10 Probiotic Foods That Help DigestionSource: OnHealth Optimized
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria and yeasts found in probiotic foods and fermented products like kimchi, kombucha, and kefir. Good bacteria may provide health benefits like weight loss and improved immunity. Lactobacillus is a type of probiotic bacteria. Learn the health benefits of yogurt.
- 16 Foods That Boost and Improve Your Immune SystemSource: OnHealth Optimized
Help fight colds, flu, as well as viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) with foods that boost and improve your immune system. Reach for bright-colored antioxidant and vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables such berries, broccoli, garlic, ginger, tea and more for vibrant health.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- ProbioticsSource: MedicineNet
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can treat and prevent some illnesses. Learn the benefits of probiotics, and read about side effects, types, and foods that contain the most probiotics. Find out how to take probiotics.
- Cranberry Juice Prevents Urinary Tract InfectionSource: eMedicineHealth
Learn how drinking cranberry juice on a regular basis may reduce the recurrence of urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women.
- HibiscusSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Hibiscus health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings
- LactobacillusSource: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Learn more about Lactobacillus health benefits, uses, side effects, effectiveness, safety, precautions, and warnings