- Brand: DiovanGeneric: Valsartan
- Brand: ByvalsonGeneric: Nebivolol and Valsartan Tablets
- Brand: Diovan HCTGeneric: Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand: EntrestoGeneric: Sacubitril and Valsartan Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: ExforgeGeneric: Amlodipine and Valsartan
- Brand: Exforge HCTGeneric: Amlodipine Valsartan Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: PrexxartanGeneric: Valsartan Oral Solution
- Brand: ValturnaGeneric: Aliskiren and Valsartan, USP Tablets
- Brand: TekturnaGeneric: Aliskiren Tablets
- Brand: Tekturna HCTGeneric: Aliskren and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: ContraveGeneric: Naltrexone HCl and Bupropion HCl Extended-Release Tablets
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Things to Know About High Blood Pressure TreatmentSource: MedicineNet
Treatment for high blood pressure includes lifestyle modifications (alcohol, smoking, coffee, salt, diet, exercise), drugs, and medications. Learn about alternative treatment, prevention, risks, and complications.
- Chronic CoughSource: MedicineNet
Chronic cough in children and adults is a persistent cough. Causes of chronic cough include colds, GERD, bronchitis, drugs, and smoking. Chronic coughs can be dry, wet, or whooping. Other symptoms of a chronic cough are sore throat, heartburn, or a stuffy nose. Treatment for a chronic cough is aimed at the cause. Learn about 5 types, 10 home remedies, and 5 prevention tips.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)Source: MedicineNet
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. Learn about ED causes, symptoms, treatment, medications, risks, and ED drug side effects. ED is curable.
- Heart FailureSource: MedicineNet
Heart failure symptoms include fatigue, nausea, coughing, lightheadedness, and loss of appetite. Learn about heart failure stages, types (diastolic, systolic), treatment guidelines, diet, prognosis, and life expectancy.