- Brand: OrlaamGeneric: Levomethadyl Acetate
- Brand: MinirinGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: Lupaneta PackGeneric: Lupaneta Pack Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension; Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: VusionGeneric: Miconazole Nitrate, 15% Zinc Oxide, and 81.35% White Petrolatum
- Brand: ViadurGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Implant
- Brand: PediazoleGeneric: Erythromycin and Sulfisoxazole
- Brand: SandostatinGeneric: Octreotide Acetate
- Brand: YonsaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: MimveyGeneric: Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: E.E.S.Generic: Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- Brand: Erythrocin LactobionateGeneric: Erythromycin Lactobionate
- Brand: EryPedGeneric: Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate
- Brand: PCEGeneric: Erythromycin PCE
- Brand: ErycGeneric: Erythromycin Delayed-Release
- Brand: Erythromycin Base FilmtabGeneric: Erythromycin Tablets
- Brand: Ganirelix Acetate InjectionGeneric: Ganirelix
- Brand: GalzinGeneric: Galzin Zinc Acetate Capsules
- Brand: JinteliGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets, USP
- Brand: Sodium AcetateGeneric: Sodium Acetate Injection
- Brand: GlatopaGeneric: glatiramer acetate Injection
- Brand: Zn-DTPAGeneric: Pentetate Zinc Trisodium Injection
- Brand: Depo-SubQ ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
- Brand: EllaGeneric: Ulipristal Acetate Tablet
- Brand: Ery-TabGeneric: Erythromycin Delayed Release Tablets
- Brand: ZincGeneric: Zinc Chloride Injection, USP 1 mg/mL
- Brand: Erythrocin StearateGeneric: Erythromycin Stearate Tablets
- Brand: DDAVPGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Megestrol Acetate Oral SuspensionGeneric: Megestrol Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: Megestrol Acetate TabletsGeneric: Megestrol Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Potassium AcetateGeneric: Potassium Acetate
- Brand: Sermorelin AcetateGeneric: Sermorelin
- Brand: ZytigaGeneric: Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Megace ESGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: PedtraceGeneric: Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Chromium Intravenous Solution
- Brand: BenzamycinGeneric: Erythromycin
- Brand: SulfamylonGeneric: Mafenide Acetate
- Brand: CopaxoneGeneric: Glatiramer Acetate
- Brand: Neotrace-4Generic: Metal-4 Combination (for Neonates)
- Brand: FlorinefGeneric: Fludrocortisone
- Brand: EmgelGeneric: Erythromycin
- Brand: PhosloGeneric: Calcium Acetate Tablet
- Brand: Multitrace 5 ConcentrateGeneric: Trace Metal-5 Combination
- Brand: CancidasGeneric: Caspofungin Acetate for Injection
- Brand: CortoneGeneric: Cortisone Acetate
- Brand: AptiomGeneric: Eslicarbazepine Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Lupron Depot 11.25 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: Estrostep FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: Lupron Depot 3.75 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: FemringGeneric: Estradiol Acetate
- Brand: Aktipak Generic: Erythromycin 3%-Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Topical Gel
- Brand: StaticinGeneric: Erythromycin Topical Solution 1.5%
- Brand: Zoladex 3.6Generic: Goserelin Acetate Implant
- Brand: ErygelGeneric: Erythromycin Topical Gel
- Brand: Fludrocortisone TabletsGeneric: Fludrocortisone
- Brand: Minastrin 24 FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol/Ferrous Fumarate Capsules
- Brand: TaytullaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Junel FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate, Ethinyl Estradiol, Ferrous Fumarate
- Brand: Flo-PredGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Oral Suspension
- Brand: Lupron Depot 22.5Generic: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension Injection
- Brand: Lutrate DepotGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: Zoladex 10.8 mgGeneric: Goserelin Acetate Implant
- Brand: EliphosGeneric: Calcium AcetateTablets
- Brand: DDAVP InjectionGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Injection
- Brand: ProcalamineGeneric: Amino Acid and Glycerin
- Brand: SymlinGeneric: Pramlintide Acetate Injection
- Brand: MegaceGeneric: Megestrol Acetate
- Brand: LupronGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: Estrostep 21Generic: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: FemtraceGeneric: Estradiol Acetate Tablets
- Brand: NoctivaGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: SynarelGeneric: Nafarelin Acetate for Central Precocious Puberty
- Brand: DDAVP Nasal SprayGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: AnnoveraGeneric: Segesterone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Vaginal System
- Brand: Flarex Sterile Ophthalmic SuspensionGeneric: fluorometholone
- Brand: Supprelin LAGeneric: Histrelin Acetate Subcutaneous Implant
- Brand: VantasGeneric: Histrelin Acetate
- Brand: Depo-ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone
- Brand: EligardGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate
- Brand: Lupron DepotGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: StimateGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Nasal Spray
- Brand: Luxturna Generic: Voretigene Neparvovec-rzyl Intraocular Suspension for Injection
- Brand: Terra-CortrilGeneric: Oxytetracycline and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: DDAVP Rhinal TubeGeneric: Desmopressin Acetate Rhinal Tube
- Brand: Aminosyn ElectrolytesGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution with Electrolytes
- Brand: Celestone SoluspanGeneric: Betamethasone Injectable Suspension
- Brand: CetrotideGeneric: Cetrorelix
- Brand: Poly-PredGeneric: Prednisolone,Neomycin and Polymyxin B
- Brand: AygestinGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand: Pred ForteGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: Lupron Depot PediatricGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Brand: MaxairGeneric: Pirbuterol
- Brand: VytoneGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate, USP 1.9%, Iodoquinol, USP 1%
- Brand: Anusol RectalGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate Rectal Suppositories
- Brand: Coly-Mycin S OticGeneric: Colistin Sulfate with Neomycin and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: EgriftaGeneric: Tesamorelin Injection
- Brand: GiaprezaGeneric: Angiotensin II Injection for Infusion
- Brand: Nutropin DepotGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Inj
- Brand: Proctofoam HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone and Pramoxine
- Brand: ActivellaGeneric: Estradiol, Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand: Cortisporin OintmentGeneric: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc, and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: Cortisporin Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc, and Hydrocortisone Ophthalmic
- Brand: Loestrin 24 FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: Neosporin Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Neomycin, Polymyxin and Bacitracin Zinc Ophthalmic Ointment
- Brand: CombiPatchGeneric: Estradiol, Norethindrone Acetate Transdermal System
- Brand: Pred MildGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate Solution
- Brand: TambocorGeneric: Flecainide
- Brand: IlotycinGeneric: Erythromycin
- Brand: Lupron Depot 7.5 mgGeneric: Leuprolide Acetate for Depot Suspension
- Brand: Prempro, PremphaseGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
- Brand: Allegra-D 24 HourGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl 180 and Pseudoephendrine HCl 240
- Brand: Cortisporin CreamGeneric: Hydrocortisone, Neomycin, Polymyxin B
- Brand: Lo Loestrin FEGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol, Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: PhysioSolGeneric: Electrolytes in Water
- Brand: Blephamide Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Sulfacetamide Sodium and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: OmnipredGeneric: Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 56 and DextroseGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection in Viaflex Plastic Container
- Brand: Pred-GGeneric: Gentamicin and Prednisolone Acetate
- Brand: Allegra-DGeneric: Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl
- Brand: HumalogGeneric: Insulin Lispro (Human Analog)
- Brand: Liposyn IIGeneric: Intravenous Fat Emulsion
- Brand: AmabelzGeneric: Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Depo MedrolGeneric: Methylprednisolone Acetate Injectable Suspension
- Brand: DuaveeGeneric: Conjugated Estrogens and Bazedoxifene Tablets
- Brand: ProveraGeneric: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets
- Brand: Somatuline DepotGeneric: lanreotide
- Brand: Aminosyn II in DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn II 3.5% in 5% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn II 3.5% in 25% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Aminosyn II 4.25% in 25% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection in Dextrose Injection
- Brand: Carmol HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate
- Brand: FemhrtGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate, Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand: MiCort HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate Cream
- Brand: Larin FeGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate/Ethinyl Estradiol) Tablets , USP and Ferrous Fumarate Tablets
- Brand: Nocdurna Generic: Desmopressin Acetate Sublingual Tablets
- Brand: Aminosyn RF 5.2% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 5.2% Renal Formula
- Brand: NeoTectGeneric: Technetium Tc 99m Depreotide Injection
- Brand: FemaraGeneric: Letrozole
- Brand: AurovelaGeneric: Norethindrone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: Sulfamylon CreamGeneric: Mafenide Acetate Cream
- Brand: TestodermGeneric: Testosterone (transdermal)
- Brand: Aminosyn HBC 7% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection High Branched Chain
- Brand: EstradermGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal
- Brand: Ca-DTPAGeneric: Pentetate Calcium Trisodium Inj
- Brand: DiprivanGeneric: Propofol
- Brand: Aminosyn PF 10% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 10% Pediatric Formula
- Brand: Aminosyn PF 7% Sulfite FreeGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 7% Pediatric Formula
- Brand: PletalGeneric: Cilostazol
- Brand: Analpram HCGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate 2.5% Pramoxine HCl 1%
- Brand: Humulin R U-500 KwikpenGeneric: Insulin Human Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: RenagelGeneric: Sevelamer Hcl
- Brand: Aminosyn II 8.5%Generic: Amino Acid Injection with Electrolytes
- Brand: Aminosyn II InjectionGeneric: Amino Acid Injection
- Brand: Sandostatin LARGeneric: Octreotide Acetate Injection
- Brand: PegasysGeneric: Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Brand: XofigoGeneric: Radium Ra 223 Dichloride
- Brand: AromasinGeneric: Exemestane
- Brand: Aminosyn Sulfite FreeGeneric: Crystalline Amino Acid Solution
- Brand: HismanalGeneric: Astemizole (WITHDRAWN FROM US MARKET)
- Brand: Claritin DGeneric: Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ViaflexGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Injection Viaflex
- Brand: RepathaGeneric: Evolocumab Injection, for Subcutaneous Injection
- Brand: RapamuneGeneric: Sirolimus
- Brand: Aminosyn HF 8%Generic: Amino Acid Injection Hepatic Formula
- Brand: Calcium Disodium VersenateGeneric: Edetate Calcium Disodium Injection
- Brand: LivaloGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: OpillGeneric: Norgestrel Tablets
- Brand: FirazyrGeneric: Icatibant Injection for Subcutaneous Administration
- Brand: FirmagonGeneric: Degarelix for Injection
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 56 and 5% DextroseGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection in AVIVA Plastic Container
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte M and 5% Dextrose InjectionGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection
- Brand: VectibixGeneric: Panitumumab Injection for Intravenous Use
- Brand: ElixophyllinGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Liquid
- Brand: Theo-24Generic: Theophylline Anhydrous Capsule
- Brand: TheolairGeneric: Theophylline
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection ExcelGeneric: Theophylline in Dextrose Excel Container
- Brand: Theophylline 5% Dextrose Injection FlexibleGeneric: Theophylline in 5% Dextrose Injection Flexible Plastic Container
- Brand: UniphylGeneric: Theophylline Anhydrous Tablet
- Brand: AdmelogGeneric: Insulin Lispro Injection
- Brand: MotegrityGeneric: Prucalopride Tablets
- Brand: AloraGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal System
- Brand: Aminosyn II 5% in 25% DextroseGeneric: Amino Acid Injection 5% in 25% Dextrose Injection
- Brand: DemulenGeneric: Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate
- Brand: ImvexxyGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Inserts
- Brand: PlegridyGeneric: Peginterferon Beta-1a Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Roferon-AGeneric: Interferon alfa-2a, Recombinant
- Brand: Protonix I.V.Generic: Pantoprazole Sodium
- Brand: RenvelaGeneric: Sevelamer Carbonate
- Brand: ZevalinGeneric: Ibritumomab Tiuxetan
- Brand: LotemaxGeneric: Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension
- Brand: DelestrogenGeneric: Estradiol valerate
- Brand: Depo-EstradiolGeneric: Estradiol Cypionate Injection
- Brand: Estrace Vaginal CreamGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Cream
- Brand: EstratestGeneric: Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone
- Brand: MenestGeneric: Estrogens
- Brand: NiferexGeneric: Ferrous Asparto Glycinate, Iron, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Zinc, Succinic Acid, and Intrinsic Factor Tablets
- Brand: OrkambiGeneric: Lumacaftor and Ivacaftor Film-coated Tablets for Oral Administration
- Brand: CortenemaGeneric: Hydrocortisone
- Brand: DurezolGeneric: Difluprednate Opthalmic Emulsion
- Brand: AdlyxinGeneric: Lixisenatide Injection
- Brand: NeuacGeneric: Clindamycin Phosphate And Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
- Brand: EstraceGeneric: Estradiol
- Brand: PrefestGeneric: Estradiol, Norgestimate
- Brand: Vivelle-DotGeneric: Estradiol Transdermal System
- Brand: BaycolGeneric: Cerivastatin (Removed from Market 8/2001)
- Brand: AirDuo RespiClick Inhalation PowderGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: AstelinGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Duac Topical GelGeneric: Clindamycin Benzoyl Peroxide
- Brand: Midazolam InjectionGeneric: Midazolam
- Brand: QualaquinGeneric: Quinine Sulfate Capsules
- Brand: TrentalGeneric: Pentoxifylline
- Brand: ZypitamagGeneric: Pitavastatin Tablets for Oral Use
- Brand: Advair HFAGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol
- Brand: Bactroban OintmentGeneric: Mupirocin
- Brand: HepatAmineGeneric: Amino Acid
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 148Generic: Multiple Electrolytes Inj
- Brand: Plasma-Lyte 148 and 5% Dextrose InjectionGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes and Dextrose Injection
- Brand: PlasmaLyte AGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes Injection
- Brand: TrophAmineGeneric: Amino Acids
- Brand: BijuvaGeneric: Estradiol and Progesterone Capsules
- Brand: DarzalexGeneric: Daratumumab Intravenous Injection
- Brand: FolivaneGeneric: Multivitamin Capsules
- Brand: Humulin 70-30Generic: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: Humulin NGeneric: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: MeperganGeneric: Meperidine and Promethazine
- Brand: PenlacGeneric: Ciclopirox Topical Solution
- Brand: Zenate PrenatalGeneric: Vitamins Prenatal with Zinc
- Brand: PrevpacGeneric: Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin
- Brand: AltoprevGeneric: Lovastatin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Acanya GelGeneric: Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2% and Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- Brand: NataziaGeneric: Estradiol Valerate and Estradiol Valerate Dienogest Tablets
- Brand: OnextonGeneric: Cindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, 1.2%/3.75
- Brand: ChemetGeneric: Succimer
- Brand: DymistaGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: StendraGeneric: Avanafil
- Brand: DymistaGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: ProstaScint KitGeneric: Capromab Pendetide
- Brand: LiptruzetGeneric: Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets
- Brand: NephramineGeneric: Essential Amino Acid Injection
- Brand: BloxiverzGeneric: Neostigmine Methylsulfate Injection
- Brand: CiclodanGeneric: Ciclopirox Topical Solution
- Brand: DaytranaGeneric: Methylphenidate Transdermal
- Brand: LidaMantleGeneric: Lidocaine HCl
- Brand: Phospholine IodideGeneric: Echothiophate Iodide for Ophthalmic Solution
- Brand: RebifGeneric: Interferon beta-1a
- Brand: Neomycin SulfateGeneric: Neomycin Sulfate
- Brand: NikitaGeneric: Pitavastatin
- Brand: PalynziqGeneric: Pegvaliase-pqpz Injection, for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: ArgatrobanGeneric: Argatroban Injection
- Brand: AsteproGeneric: Azelastine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray
- Brand: Azelastine Nasal SprayGeneric: Azelastine Nasal Solution
- Brand: KabivenGeneric: Amino Acids, Electrolytes, Dextrose and Lipid Injectable Emulsion
- Brand: PerikabivenGeneric: Amino Acids, Electrolytes, Dextrose and Lipid Injectable Emulsion for Intravenous Use
- Brand: AltocorGeneric: Lovastatin Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: EstringGeneric: Estradiol Vaginal Ring
- Brand: FerriproxGeneric: Deferiprone
- Brand: Advair DiskusGeneric: Fluticasone Propionate
- Brand: AkynzeoGeneric: Netupitant and Palonosetron Capsules
- Brand: ErgomarGeneric: Ergotamine Tartrate Tablets
- Brand: MeridiaGeneric: Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
- Brand: ViagraGeneric: Sildenafil Citrate
- Brand: ZagamGeneric: Sparfloxacin
- Brand: Anzemet InjectionGeneric: Dolasetron Mesylate Injection
- Brand: AvonexGeneric: Interferon beta-1a
- Brand: GantanolGeneric: Sulfamethoxazole
- Brand: Humalog Mix 50-50Generic: Insulin Lispro
- Brand: Humalog 75-25Generic: 75-25 Insulin Lispro Suspension and 25 Insulin Lispro Injection
- Brand: KalydecoGeneric: Ivacaftor
- Brand: LantusGeneric: Insulin Glargine [rDNA origin] Injection
- Brand: Niferex Gold TabletsGeneric: Ferrous Bis-Glycinate Chelate and Polysaccharide Iron Complex
- Brand: NovoLog Mix 70/30Generic: Insulin Aspart Protamine and Insulin Aspart (rDNA origin)
- Brand: PlasmaLyte RGeneric: Multiple Electrolytes Injection
- Brand: PrialtGeneric: Ziconotide
- Brand: SelsebGeneric: Selenium Sulfide 2.25%
- Brand: ToujeoGeneric: Insulin Glargine Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: TresibaGeneric: Insulin Degludec Injection
- Brand: ZithromaxGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: Zithromax InjectionGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: ZmaxGeneric: Azithromycin
- Brand: CyclosetGeneric: Bromocriptine Mesylate Tablets
- Brand: NegGramGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
- Brand: Progesterone InjectionGeneric: Progesterone Injection
- Brand: TarkaGeneric: Trandolapril and Verapamil ER
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Eye Health: Foods, Vitamins and Nutrients to Improve EyesightSource: OnHealth Optimized
Eye health is boosted by lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene, vitamin E, vitamin A, and other nutrients. Special formulas of eye vitamins are available to boost eye health and decrease the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye conditions. Eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables to protect your eye health.
- How to Get Rid of a Cold: Natural RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
What home remedies work to get rid of a cold fast? Many claim cold symptoms and flu symptoms can be relieved with Echinacea, zinc, neti pots, garlic, vitamin C, saltwater gargles, nasal strips, or bed rest. Find out what cold and flu treatments work the natural way, and what doesn't.
- Top 10 Foods for Healthy HairSource: OnHealth Optimized
Top foods for healthy hair include salmon, green vegetables, beans, nuts, poultry, eggs, whole grains, oysters, low-fat dairy products, and carrots. Foods for healthy hair supply protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals.
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer, check out these healthy foods. Choosing a diet focused on whole grains, fruits, and a variety of vegetables can lead to a longer life, fewer health problems, and a trim waistline. Learn more about the health advantages of various foods for guys.
- Picture of Age-Related Macular DegenerationSource: RxList
View a picture of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and learn more about Eye Diseases and Conditions.
- Picture of DandruffSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Dandruff and learn more about Skin Problems.
- Picture of Pitted KeratolysisSource: RxList
View a picture of Pitted Keratolysis and learn more about Bacterial Skin Diseases.
- Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body NeedsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and riboflavin are just a few of these nutrients. Some vitamins act as antioxidants. Minerals serve many vital roles.
- Vitamins and Supplements: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
There are certain essential vitamins the human body needs to supplement good health and proper function. Do you know what they are? Take our Vitamins & Supplements Quiz and get healthy!
- Healthy Aging: Vitamins You Need as You AgeSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Your body needs more of certain vitamins and minerals as you hit your 40s and beyond. Find out which ones will benefit you -- and which won't.
- Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal PlansSource: OnHealth Optimized
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet recipes contain protein from beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Vegetarian diets confer health benefits if you eat this way even once or twice per week.
- 16 Foods That Boost and Improve Your Immune SystemSource: OnHealth Optimized
Help fight colds, flu, as well as viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) with foods that boost and improve your immune system. Reach for bright-colored antioxidant and vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables such berries, broccoli, garlic, ginger, tea and more for vibrant health.
- Acne: Foods That Cause and Fight Acne and PimplesSource: OnHealth Optimized
How can you get rid of acne breakouts with nutrition? Does this food cause acne? Milk, chocolate, and seaweed are all considered by some to promote acne. Find healthy foods that promote acne treatment. What can diet changes do to improve acne care?
- Hair Health: Surprising Reasons Your Hair Is Falling OutSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Seeing clumps of hair in your brush every time you groom your tresses? Find out what might be behind your locks loss.
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis) Symptoms, Vaccine FactsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Whooping cough (bordetella pertussis) is a highly contagious bacterial infection. Vaccines and antibiotics could prevent whooping cough. Learn about the symptoms, causes, and treatment of whooping cough.
- Eye Health: 11 Tips for Healthy EyesightSource: OnHealth Optimized
Sharp eyesight is part of good health. Improve vision by eating well and scheduling regular eye exams with your ophthalmologist or optometrist. Certain medical conditions, like diabetes and high blood pressure, can negatively affect vision.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Is Chlamydia Contagious?Source: MedicineNet
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and bacterial infection. Learn about the contagious period and incubation period for chlamydia, find out how people transmit chlamydia and read about chlamydia symptoms and signs (discharge), treatments, and diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Diet (Menu Plans)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about healthy eating during pregnancy, what foods to avoid, staying on a vegetarian diet, dealing with lactose intolerance, pregnancy food cravings, and foods to eat when you are not feeling well during pregnancy.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)Source: MedicineNet
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. Learn about ED causes, symptoms, treatment, medications, risks, and ED drug side effects. ED is curable.
- CholeraSource: MedicineNet
Cholera is an infectious disease that can cause signs and symptoms like severe watery diarrhea and dehydration. Ingestion of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae causes cholera.
- Cold, Flu, Allergy TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on treatment of the common cold, influenza, and allergy symptoms (headache, fever, sneezing, cough, sore throat) with over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- GastroparesisSource: MedicineNet
Gastroparesis means paralysis of the muscles of the stomach. Gastroparesis results in delayed emptying of food from the stomach into the small intestine. The primary gastroparesis symptoms are GERD, nausea, and vomiting. Learn about diet, causes, treatment options, surgery, and diagnosis.
- Sore Throat Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Sore throat natural and home remedies such as frozen foods, chicken soup, Throat Coat tea, raw garlic, and essential oils can help soothe sore throat pain.
- LeptospirosisSource: MedicineNet
Leptospirosis is an infectious disease that causes symptoms such as fever, headache, and chills. Get information about vaccines, treatment, and prevention.
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pink eye types (viral, bacterial, allergic conjunctivitis), symptoms, treatment, home remedies, medication, and causes. Learn how it spreads, how long it lasts, and how to prevent transmission.
- Acne (Pimples)Source: MedicineNet
Everyone gets acne at some time, the right time to treat it is when it becomes bothersome or when the potential for scarring develops. Learn what causes, symptoms and what prevents pimples. What is cystic acne and blackhead looks like?
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)Source: MedicineNet
The kissing disease is a contagious sickness caused by the Epstein-Barr virus, which is transmitted in saliva. Read about Mono (infectious mononucleosis) treatment, symptoms, signs, rash, risks, and diagnosis.
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis)Source: MedicineNet
Read about the whooping cough vaccine (DTaP, Tdap), treatment, symptoms, stages, causes (Bordetella pertussis), and prevention. Whooping cough gets its name from the high-pitched whoop sound that follows a series of rapid coughs.
- CellulitisSource: MedicineNet
Get information on cellulitis (noncontagious spreading bacterial skin infection) treatment, causes, symptoms (pain, redness, swelling), antibiotics, and complications. See a picture of cellulitis.
- Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach Pain)Source: MedicineNet
Indigestion (dyspepsia, upset stomach) can be caused by problems related to, or not related to the gastrointestinal tract. Signs and symptoms are upper abdominal pain, belching, nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating, and abdominal distention. Treatment depends upon the cause.
- Aortic Valve Stenosis (Symptoms, Causes, Surgery)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about aortic valve stenosis, an abnormal narrowing of the aortic valve in the heart. Symptoms include chest pain, fainting, and shortness of breath. In some patients, the first symptom is sudden death. Read about the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of this condition.
- Cystic AcneSource: MedicineNet
Cystic acne is the most severe form of acne and is characterized by painful nodules on the face, back, chest, and neck. Read about treatment, medications, home remedies, and causes.
- EndocarditisSource: MedicineNet
Endocarditis is a serious bacterial infection of one of the four heart valves. Endocarditis symptoms include fever, fatigue, weakness, chills, aching muscles and joints, night sweats, edema in the legs, feet, or abdomen, malaise, shortness of breath and small skin lesions. Treatment for endocarditis usually involves antibiotics.
- SclerodermaSource: MedicineNet
Scleroderma is an autoimmune disease that affects the connective tissue. Signs and symptoms include itching, skin redness, tenderness, and tightness. This autoimmune disease causes scar tissue in the skin.
- Streptococcal InfectionsSource: MedicineNet
Symptoms and signs of group A streptococcal infections include sore throat, fever, swollen lymph nodes, rash, low blood pressure, and tissue destruction. Read about treatment, contagious, diagnosis, and complications.
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)Source: MedicineNet
Upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) are contagious infections caused by a variety of bacteria and viruses such as influenza (the flu), strep, rhinoviruses, whooping cough, and diphtheria. Bacterial causes of URIs can be treated and cure with antibiotics but viral infections cannot.
- DiphtheriaSource: MedicineNet
Diphtheria is a disease caused by a bacteria. Symptoms and signs include fever, swollen lymph nodes, trouble swallowing, and coughing. Read about treatment, causes and prevention.
- Addison's DiseaseSource: Government
Read about Addison's disease, a hormonal disorder with symptoms of weight loss, muscle weakness, fatigue, low blood pressure, and skin color changes. Causes, diagnosis, and treatment information is included in the material.
- AnthraxSource: MedicineNet
Anthrax is a deadly bacterial disease. Get the facts on anthrax poisoning (caused by the bacteria Bacillus anthracis) transmission, types (cutaneous, inhalation, gastrointestinal), symptoms, treatment, vaccination, and prevention.
- How to Stop Anal ItchingSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the causes of anal and vaginal itching, like pinworms, diarrhea, psoriasis, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, skin tags, yeast infection, diabetes, and HIV. Plus, read about treatment options, causes, diagnosis, and home remedies.
- Natural Remedies for Hot FlashesSource: MedicineNet
Hot flashes are a common symptom in women during menopause. They also in women can cause a lot of discomfort. Especially at night, hot flashes are a common problem during and after menopause. Learn the causes of hot flashes and how to stop hot flashes with natural remedies and other treatments.
- Endometriosis Source: MedicineNet
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of endometrial cells outside the uterus. The most common symptom is pelvic pain. Endometriosis is more common in women who are having fertility issues, but it does not necessarily cause infertility. Learn about treatment, causes, stages, surgery, and diagnosis.
- Jock ItchSource: MedicineNet
This itchy, contagious skin rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection (dermatophytes). Learn about creams, sprays, and lotions that treat jock itch or tinea cruris. Read about jock itch treatment, symptoms, and medication.
- Hormonal Methods of Birth ControlSource: MedicineNet
Hormonal birth control methods include oral contraceptives, the patch, birth control injection, and vaginal ring. Learn about their side effects, like nausea, breast tenderness, mood changes, spotting, and melasma.
- Canker SoresSource: MedicineNet
Canker sores are small painful sores on the inside of the mouth. Causes include spicy foods, vitamin deficiencies, stress, autoimmune disorders, and hormone deficiencies. Learn about 14 home remedies, medications to treat canker sores, and doctor's perspectives.
- 15 Top Pregnancy Power Foods (Superfoods)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pregnancy power foods or superfoods, which are healthy foods that provide nutrients for you and your growing baby. Learn why each food is healthy for you and your baby, and find out how to enjoy these power foods.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)Source: MedicineNet
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is thought to be an autoimmune disease; however, the exact cause is not known. Early signs and symptoms of MS are fatigue, bladder and bowel problems, vision problems, and numbness, tingling, or pain in certain areas of the body. There is no cure for MS, however, the symptoms can be managed with medication and therapies. Most people with MS live a normal life span.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) MedicationsSource: RxList
Available therapies and treatments for multiple sclerosis (MS) reduce inflammation, delay the progression of the disease, reduce the frequency and severity of acute attacks, and improve walking.
- Birth Control PillsSource: RxList
Information on different types of birth control pills. Side effects, risk, drug interactions, list, and pregnancy are included.
- Zinc May Prevent and Shorten ColdsSource: WebMD Health News
A new research review shows that taking zinc, either as a syrup or lozenge, through the first few days of a cold may shorten the misery of an upper respiratory infection.
- Zinc May Slightly Help Adults With Colds, Not KidsSource: WebMD Health News
A new review study suggests that adults who take zinc supplements at the first sign of a cold may shave almost two days off of their sniffling, sneezing, and coughing.
- New Drug Treats Fibroids With Fewer Side EffectsSource: WebMD Health News
In two new studies, the drug ulipristal acetate effectively controlled bleeding and shrunk uterine fibroids.
- Omega-6 PUFAs in Diet Seem to Cut Diabetes RiskSource: WebMD Health News
High serum omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty-acid (PUFA) levels are associated with a significantly reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, new research suggests.
- FDA Allows Marketing of ZnT8Ab Test to Help Diagnose DiabetesSource: FDA
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration allowed marketing of the first zinc transporter 8 autoantibody (ZnT8Ab) test that can help determine if a person has type 1 diabetes and not another type of diabetes.
- FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone to Treat MSSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the first generic version of Copaxone (glatiramer acetate injection), used to treat patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Schizophrenia Not One Disease, New Genetic Evidence ShowsSource: WebMD Health News
Schizophrenia is not a single disease but rather is a group of distinct subtypes with varying symptoms based on a set of genes harboring novel or rare disruptive variants, a new study suggests.
- Report: Fortified Foods May Pose Risks for KidsSource: WebMD Health News
The glut of food products -- namely breakfast cereals and snack bars -- pumped up with vitamins and minerals puts children and pregnant women at risk for eating too much of a good thing, concludes a report out Tuesday.
- Omega-3s May Cut Risk of Macular DegenerationSource: WebMD Health News
Fish and shellfish may be good for the eyes of older Americans, offering protection against age-related macular degeneration.
- Once-Daily Epilepsy Drug Equivalent to Twice-Daily DrugSource: WebMD Health News
A relatively new once-a-day antiepileptic drug (AED) is as effective as an older standard one given twice daily, according to a randomized trial.
- Conjugated Estrogens-Bazedoxifene Combination Reduces Postmenopausal Bone LossSource: WebMD Health News
The combination of conjugated estrogens with bazedoxifene (CE/BZA) significantly improves bone mineral density (BMD) and bone turnover, according to pooled results from the SMART-1 and SMART-5 trials.
- Oily Fish and Beans Delay Menopause, Rice and Pasta Hasten ItSource: WebMD Health News
Eating oily fish and fresh legumes delays the onset of natural menopause by around 3 years, shows a new published analysis of data from the UK Women's Cohort Study (UKWCS).
- Zinc acetate
- Deficiency, zinc
- Zinc deficiency
- Dermatitis and diarrhea, zinc deficiency
- Diarrhea and dermatitis, zinc deficiency
- Zinc deficiency dermatitis and diarrhea
- Zinc excess
- Zinc finger
- Zinc finger protein 9
- Zinc ointment
- Zinc oxide
- Zinc sulfate
- Zinc-finger protein
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Angiomatosis, bacillary
- Bacillary angiomatosis
- Disease, cat scratch
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica
- Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A
- Relapsing fever
- Food poisoning, Campylobacter
- Gene, Y-linked
- Y-linked gene
- Infant mineral requirements
- Inheritance, holandric
- Mineral requirements, infant
- Y-linked inheritance