- Brand: VusionGeneric: Miconazole Nitrate, 15% Zinc Oxide, and 81.35% White Petrolatum
- Brand: DemulenGeneric: Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate
- Brand: GalzinGeneric: Galzin Zinc Acetate Capsules
- Brand: Zn-DTPAGeneric: Pentetate Zinc Trisodium Injection
- Brand: ZincGeneric: Zinc Chloride Injection, USP 1 mg/mL
- Brand: ApexiCon EGeneric: Diflorasone Diacetate
- Brand: PedtraceGeneric: Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Chromium Intravenous Solution
- Brand: Neotrace-4Generic: Metal-4 Combination (for Neonates)
- Brand: FloroneGeneric: Diflorasone Diacetate Cream
- Brand: Multitrace 5 ConcentrateGeneric: Trace Metal-5 Combination
- Brand: Psorcon E Emollient CreamGeneric: Diflorasone Diacetate Cream
- Brand: Aristocort Forte InjectionGeneric: Triamcinolone Diacetate
- Brand: ZoviaGeneric: Ehtynodiol Diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets
- Brand: AristocortGeneric: Triamcinolone Diacetate Injectable Suspension
- Brand: Nutropin DepotGeneric: Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Inj
- Brand: Cortisporin OintmentGeneric: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc, and Hydrocortisone
- Brand: Cortisporin Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates, Bacitracin Zinc, and Hydrocortisone Ophthalmic
- Brand: Neosporin Ophthalmic OintmentGeneric: Neomycin, Polymyxin and Bacitracin Zinc Ophthalmic Ointment
- Brand: HumalogGeneric: Insulin Lispro (Human Analog)
- Brand: Ca-DTPAGeneric: Pentetate Calcium Trisodium Inj
- Brand: DiprivanGeneric: Propofol
- Brand: Humulin R U-500 KwikpenGeneric: Insulin Human Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: Calcium Disodium VersenateGeneric: Edetate Calcium Disodium Injection
- Brand: AdmelogGeneric: Insulin Lispro Injection
- Brand: CancidasGeneric: Caspofungin Acetate for Injection
- Brand: Protonix I.V.Generic: Pantoprazole Sodium
- Brand: NiferexGeneric: Ferrous Asparto Glycinate, Iron, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Zinc, Succinic Acid, and Intrinsic Factor Tablets
- Brand: FolivaneGeneric: Multivitamin Capsules
- Brand: Humulin 70-30Generic: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: Humulin NGeneric: Insulin (Human Recombinant)
- Brand: Zenate PrenatalGeneric: Vitamins Prenatal with Zinc
- Brand: ChemetGeneric: Succimer
- Brand: FamvirGeneric: Famciclovir
- Brand: FerriproxGeneric: Deferiprone
- Brand: Humalog Mix 50-50Generic: Insulin Lispro
- Brand: Humalog 75-25Generic: 75-25 Insulin Lispro Suspension and 25 Insulin Lispro Injection
- Brand: LantusGeneric: Insulin Glargine [rDNA origin] Injection
- Brand: Niferex Gold TabletsGeneric: Ferrous Bis-Glycinate Chelate and Polysaccharide Iron Complex
- Brand: NovoLog Mix 70/30Generic: Insulin Aspart Protamine and Insulin Aspart (rDNA origin)
- Brand: SelsebGeneric: Selenium Sulfide 2.25%
- Brand: ToujeoGeneric: Insulin Glargine Injection for Subcutaneous Use
- Brand: TresibaGeneric: Insulin Degludec Injection
- Brand: NegGramGeneric: Nalidixic Acid
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Eye Health: Foods, Vitamins and Nutrients to Improve EyesightSource: OnHealth Optimized
Eye health is boosted by lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene, vitamin E, vitamin A, and other nutrients. Special formulas of eye vitamins are available to boost eye health and decrease the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye conditions. Eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables to protect your eye health.
- How to Get Rid of a Cold: Natural RemediesSource: OnHealth Optimized
What home remedies work to get rid of a cold fast? Many claim cold symptoms and flu symptoms can be relieved with Echinacea, zinc, neti pots, garlic, vitamin C, saltwater gargles, nasal strips, or bed rest. Find out what cold and flu treatments work the natural way, and what doesn't.
- Top 10 Foods for Healthy HairSource: OnHealth Optimized
Top foods for healthy hair include salmon, green vegetables, beans, nuts, poultry, eggs, whole grains, oysters, low-fat dairy products, and carrots. Foods for healthy hair supply protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals.
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?Source: OnHealth Optimized
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer, check out these healthy foods. Choosing a diet focused on whole grains, fruits, and a variety of vegetables can lead to a longer life, fewer health problems, and a trim waistline. Learn more about the health advantages of various foods for guys.
- Picture of Age-Related Macular DegenerationSource: RxList
View a picture of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and learn more about Eye Diseases and Conditions.
- Picture of DandruffSource: RxList
View an Illustration of Picture of Dandruff and learn more about Skin Problems.
- Nutritional Health: 19 Key Vitamins and Minerals Your Body NeedsSource: OnHealth Optimized
Minerals and vitamins are key nutrients your body needs to thrive. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, niacin, and riboflavin are just a few of these nutrients. Some vitamins act as antioxidants. Minerals serve many vital roles.
- Vitamins and Supplements: Test Your Medical IQSource: RxList
There are certain essential vitamins the human body needs to supplement good health and proper function. Do you know what they are? Take our Vitamins & Supplements Quiz and get healthy!
- Healthy Aging: Vitamins You Need as You AgeSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Your body needs more of certain vitamins and minerals as you hit your 40s and beyond. Find out which ones will benefit you -- and which won't.
- Vegetarian Diet: Benefits, Meat Substitutions, and Meal PlansSource: OnHealth Optimized
Vegetarian diet plans have benefits like weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Vegetarian diet recipes contain protein from beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Vegetarian diets confer health benefits if you eat this way even once or twice per week.
- 16 Foods That Boost and Improve Your Immune SystemSource: OnHealth Optimized
Help fight colds, flu, as well as viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) with foods that boost and improve your immune system. Reach for bright-colored antioxidant and vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables such berries, broccoli, garlic, ginger, tea and more for vibrant health.
- Acne: Foods That Cause and Fight Acne and PimplesSource: OnHealth Optimized
How can you get rid of acne breakouts with nutrition? Does this food cause acne? Milk, chocolate, and seaweed are all considered by some to promote acne. Find healthy foods that promote acne treatment. What can diet changes do to improve acne care?
- Hair Health: Surprising Reasons Your Hair Is Falling OutSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Seeing clumps of hair in your brush every time you groom your tresses? Find out what might be behind your locks loss.
- Eye Health: 11 Tips for Healthy EyesightSource: OnHealth Optimized
Sharp eyesight is part of good health. Improve vision by eating well and scheduling regular eye exams with your ophthalmologist or optometrist. Certain medical conditions, like diabetes and high blood pressure, can negatively affect vision.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Pregnancy Diet (Menu Plans)Source: MedicineNet
Learn about healthy eating during pregnancy, what foods to avoid, staying on a vegetarian diet, dealing with lactose intolerance, pregnancy food cravings, and foods to eat when you are not feeling well during pregnancy.
- Cold, Flu, Allergy TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on treatment of the common cold, influenza, and allergy symptoms (headache, fever, sneezing, cough, sore throat) with over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Sore Throat Home RemediesSource: MedicineNet
Sore throat natural and home remedies such as frozen foods, chicken soup, Throat Coat tea, raw garlic, and essential oils can help soothe sore throat pain.
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)Source: MedicineNet
Upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) are contagious infections caused by a variety of bacteria and viruses such as influenza (the flu), strep, rhinoviruses, whooping cough, and diphtheria. Bacterial causes of URIs can be treated and cure with antibiotics but viral infections cannot.
- How to Stop Anal ItchingSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the causes of anal and vaginal itching, like pinworms, diarrhea, psoriasis, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, skin tags, yeast infection, diabetes, and HIV. Plus, read about treatment options, causes, diagnosis, and home remedies.
- Jock ItchSource: MedicineNet
This itchy, contagious skin rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection (dermatophytes). Learn about creams, sprays, and lotions that treat jock itch or tinea cruris. Read about jock itch treatment, symptoms, and medication.
- Canker SoresSource: MedicineNet
Canker sores are small painful sores on the inside of the mouth. Causes include spicy foods, vitamin deficiencies, stress, autoimmune disorders, and hormone deficiencies. Learn about 14 home remedies, medications to treat canker sores, and doctor's perspectives.
- 15 Top Pregnancy Power Foods (Superfoods)Source: MedicineNet
Read about pregnancy power foods or superfoods, which are healthy foods that provide nutrients for you and your growing baby. Learn why each food is healthy for you and your baby, and find out how to enjoy these power foods.
- Birth Control PillsSource: RxList
Information on different types of birth control pills. Side effects, risk, drug interactions, list, and pregnancy are included.
- Deficiency, zinc
- Zinc deficiency
- Zinc acetate
- Dermatitis and diarrhea, zinc deficiency
- Diarrhea and dermatitis, zinc deficiency
- Zinc deficiency dermatitis and diarrhea
- Zinc excess
- Zinc finger
- Zinc finger protein 9
- Zinc ointment
- Zinc oxide
- Zinc sulfate
- Zinc-finger protein
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica
- Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A
- Gene, Y-linked
- Y-linked gene
- Infant mineral requirements
- Inheritance, holandric
- Mineral requirements, infant
- Y-linked inheritance