- What other names is Stavesacre known by?
- What is Stavesacre?
- How does Stavesacre work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Stavesacre.
Washes or ointments made from stavesacre seeds are applied to the skin to treat lice and nerve pain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Head lice, when applied to the skin.
- Nerve pain, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.