- What other names is Water Plantain known by?
- What is Water Plantain?
- How does Water Plantain work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Water Plantain.
Despite safety concerns, water plantain is used for bladder and urinary tract diseases.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bladder and urinary tract diseases.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.